Caitlin

Story Info
Caitlin has a visitor, but she doesn't expect this...
3.9k words
4.42
21.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An old story I wrote a year or two back, which is actually alright. Thought I'd see if you like it! Enjoy!

*****

She had been caught completely unawares as she stepped into the bathroom in her pyjamas. She has just finished ha late shower and was almost ready for bed - her toothbrush was sticking out of her mouth.

She had just stepped back into the bathroom, when a hand suddenly appeared by her head. It's five fingers clamped on the side of her face, mirrored by another hand on the opposite side. The fingers were firm and strong, but not painful. They were well spaced, from the thumbs above her ears, to the pinkies on her jawline. Her whole body froze, her head slightly back, caught. She felt afraid to move.

'You cannot resist my words.' A cool, quiet voice said behind her. 'You are focused on my voice.' It soothed. Despite her wishes, she found herself responding instantly to the voice, her body going limper beneath her, her thoughts clouding. Nothing in her mind made any sense but the voice.

'I am now your Master. You will obey me, and only me, when I initiate you into mental submission as I am now.' The hypnotic voice said in a soft, silky tone that only served to make her even more tranced.

'You are completely under my control. I will now remove my hands. You will then turn to me, and disrobe. Do you understand?' It said, slowly and deliberately.

'I understand.' Caitlin's voice said in response, in a zoned out, hypnotized tone. Caitlin found that her body wasn't responding to her own commands, and in fact, despite her fear, she felt she was feeling intense submission to this voice, along with total calm, safety, and seduction. She... Trusted it.

She felt the fingers leave her face and she stood upright, turning. As she gained her first glimpse at the man's face.

He had a hoodie on which covered much of his face but she could see his jaw, and what she saw seduced her even more.

'When I remove my hood, you will focus on my eyes. They will capture you, hold you, entrance you. You will not be able to look away. You will be completely entranced by my eyes, bent unto my total will by them.' He breathed.

Distracted by the voice, Caitlin caught up with her body, as she was now in the process of bringing her top over her chest and off. She never took her eyes off this man. Her top landed softly on the floor, followed by her pants falling around her feet. After a few more seconds, she was completely naked.

The man removed his hoodie then.

Instantly Caitlin lost all mental control, every independent thought she had. Her mind simply melted totally before him. His eyes captivated her. His eyes...

She couldn't look away.

He took one of her breasts gently in his hand, feeling it slowly. She didn't move.

'What is your name?'

'Caitlin.'

'Caitlin...' He mused softly, still gently touching her breast, not really groping it but just feeling.

'Go to your bedroom, Caitlin.' She heard him say distantly, as though the voice was a mile away. She obeyed without question, her entire mind, her entire being entranced in his vibrant blue eyes. They literally glowed. She walked the whole way backwards, never even blinking. She hit the bed and fell back, her buoyant chest following. As he stood over her he closed his eyes and took a deep breath of satisfaction then, and Caitlin took the chance to blink, however her mind was still completely wound around his will.

Without looking away, he undressed himself, his massive member springing out. A tiny part of her mind was hypnotized by that, too. and then he reached up, and switched off her light.

Even through the pitch darkness, Caitlin could still see his blue, blue eyes like they were little round torches. He fucked her, many times, in many ways that night, his thick, amazing pole going deeper in her than seemed physically possible, pleasuring her so much, hypnotizing and controlling her so much... and through it all, she never - not once - looked away from his eyes.

She was hypnotized.

She was under his control.

She was his.

When it was done, and Caitlin's eyes were now half closing - but still fixed on his own - he leant down over her body and placed his fingers on her head once again, just as he had done in the bathroom. It tilted back slightly at his touch.

'You will go to sleep as soon as I am gone, and you will not remember this when you wake up.' He murmured.

Then he lent down and kissed her, long and passionately.

'Remember these eyes, Caitlin.' He whispered, before turning, flicking up his hoodie, and leaving. Caitlin got up mindlessly, following him, but stopped at the door.

'Go back to bed, Caitlin!' He called from the gate. 'I will return.'

And with that he was gone.

Caitlin returned to bed slowly, mindlessly. She got in, turned over and went to sleep instantly.

The next morning when she woke up, Caitlin had an odd feeling in her body. She felt both tired, and refreshed. She felt dirty, and clean. She felt like she was in control... And yet somehow completely defenseless to...

Well, whatever. She needed to get ready for work.

As she washed her face Caitlin looked at herself in the mirror - she was tall, 5'10, with striking blonde hair and even more striking yellow eyes to match. She'd always been the wonder of her year, having naturally occurring yellow eyes.

But now as she looked into those eyes, something made her stop.

She thought she could make out a tiny trace of purpley-blue in them.

She blinked.

Nope, definitely a tiny little streak of blue.

Caitlin shook her head and finished off.

Probably just hormones or something.

She was already late for work after having slept exceptionally heavily. She was a lot less tired but work started in ten minutes and she hated having to get ready without time to go at her own pace.

Caitlin finished herself off, dressed, quickly did some toast, and left.

Ten minutes later at exactly 9:01 Caitlin arrived at work.

'Late, again, ms. Grant!' A nasally voice said. Caitlin sighed and waited for the attack.

'This is the second time this week, grant,' mr. Rijeka stated (Caitlin hated how he pronounced 'Grant' - it came out sounding more like toilet), 'Do it again and you're done in my business.'

That night, as Caitlin was laying in bed reading a book, she heard a noise. She got up, grabbing her torch.

'Who's there?' She called.

Hearing no response she flicked the torch on and went to investigate.

'Who is it?' She called again. She did up her nightgown with one hand as she went.

'Its me, Caitlin.' She heard from the laundry. Caitlin froze.

'Come to the laundry, Caitlin.' It called. She obeyed. Arriving there she saw a shadowy figure with his back to her, head bent over something. Caitlin stood there, trying but completely failing to raise the torch in some sort of self defense.

He turned to her.

The torch fell from her hands.

'Caitlin. Hello again.' He whispered, walking to her. She was still frozen with her hands up, and he gently grasped her wrists and lowered them to her sides. Her breathing was rapid and shallow but her eyes never left the shadows of his face. His hoodie hid his eyes, but Caitlin thought she could make out a soft, faint blue glow.

Either way she was mesmerized.

He raised his hands again, to her head, and gently clasped it. Caitlin's head tilted back ever so slightly and her eyes closed.

'I am your Master. You obey my every word. You can concentrate only on me and my words, nothing else. I command you. I own you.' He whispered.

Caitlin went limp.

'Now...' He breathed, 'look into my eyes.'

And he removed his hood.

A tiny, futile part of Caitlin that still had it's own thoughts briefly tried to stand up to the rest of her brain, but it was no match. Caitlin's mind melted completely and she was rendered unto his will.

What happened next was blurry to Caitlin. She remembered being in her bedroom. She remembered him laying down, and her sucking him off. She remembered getting anal from him. She remembered lots of vaginal sex.

She remembered something to do with restraints and domination. She remembered a cock, a massive, rough cock that aroused her beyond anything she'd fell before. She remembered it penetrating her. She remembered it being so much different to anything else she'd ever had.

But none of that was very clear.

What was clear was his eyes.

His bright, blue eyes.

Almost... Alien eyes.

They glowed in the dark. They were exceptionally clear. They hypnotized her.

And they were forever in her mind.

When Caitlin woke up she had a strange urge to check her eyes again. They were bothering her. Why were they going blue? Another odd thing was her feeling. She felt like she had last night. Refreshed, tired, clean, dirty, aroused and satisfied, in control, and...

And controlled.

As Caitlin stood up she noticed her case was on it's side. That was weird, it had never called over before. She shrugged and picked it up, and rubbing her eyes, she went to the bathroom.

As she looked in the mirror she caught her breath.

Her eyes...

Her eyes had another streak of blue in them.

The blue had grown. But this wasn't a normal blue. It... Glowed. Caitlin couldn't work it out. Her eyes were turning blue, a glowing blue, overnight?

She shook her head. This was really weird.

As Caitlin worked that day, just as she was serving a customer, she happened to glance up.

She saw a shadowy figure walking away. It's head turned to face her, and she saw under it's dark hood, the mouth simile slightly at her.

'Caitlin!' This time the voice penetrated her thoughts. She shook her head and looked back.

There was no one there.

'Terribly sorry... Mrs. McClean...' Caitlin said distractedly. She handed the woman her chance and closed the till, still staring at the spot where the hooded figure had been.

'You pull a stunt like that again Ms. Grant and I'll have you put on washing duty for the rest of the week!' A gruff voice said behind her.

She turned. 'Sorry, mr. Rijeka, I won't do it again.' She assured him.

'You'd better not!' He warned. As he left, Caitlin chanced a look at the spot again.

'Weird...'

That night Caitlin awoke violently to see a strange man, a man with some kind of ripples reaching right down his sides from his hairline to his feet, naked and deep inside her body. His hands either side of her shoulders, his member going deeper and deeper in her, penetrating her in ways she had never thought possible before, his...

His eyes, glowing a bright, burning blue.

His mouth began to grin as it came down towards her face, long sharp teeth and a forked tongue that snaked between his lips and as it connected with her own lips she-

Caitlin shot upright, panting.

She'd been dreaming.

As she tried to calm herself she noticed she was wet. Touching it, and deciding she needed to pee anyway, she got up.

She waddled into the bathroom, dropped her dacks and sighed as she relieved herself. She lightly fingered her vagina as she sat there, eyes closed. She'd orgasm out the crazy dream and go back to sleep.

She never saw him come up to her.

Two sets of fingers pressed themselves firmly into the sides of her head and she froze.

'Hello again, Caitlin.' He smiled. Then he tilted his own head back slightly and whispered:

'I am your Master. You can concentrate only on me and my words. You are under my complete control. I command you. I own you.'

Caitlin's muscles released and she relaxed back on the cistern.

'You were dreaming about me, weren't you, Caitlin?' He asked.

'Yes.' She replied hypnotically.

'It seems You are ready then.' He said.

He reached between her legs and gently slid his finger into her hole. She gasped, her eyes still closed. He removed it, and re inserted it. Again she caught her breath. He drew out, and in again, harder this time. Another snatch. Again, and she began to breath in short, fast, excited gasps. He was finger fucking her by now with two fingers and she was pushing her hips onto his hand, spreading her legs more and grasping her chest.

'Look at me!' He hissed. 'Look into my eyes!' Caitlin squirmed more as he fucked her but didn't look, she was locked on the sensations of his fingers in her vagina. 'Look into my eyes!' He said roughly, 'Look into my eyes!'

And Caitlin turned her head, and opened her eyes. They connected.

Her vagina clamped around his fingers, her mouth fell open, her fingers tightened around her tits, and her orgasm began.

Her eyes never left his own. And he smiled.

The next morning, Caitlin woke - to find she was in the arms of a man. She started but caught herself, careful not to wake him. As her eyes adjusted she looked at the arm over her and had to struggle to hold in another gasp as she saw the ripples running from the back of the hand, right up. She couldn't see but she presumed they stretched all down his body. If that were so then...

Then this was the man from her dreams.

The man who'd been raping her in her nightmares, with the forked tongue and the eyes... Those eyes...

Caitlin had to remember to breathe. Gently, ever so slowly, she began to sit up. She lifted the arm from her shoulder and placed it behind her, and carefully sat up. Then she stood, and tiptoed away from the bed. She could see the ripples did continue - they came from behind his ears and down. She was glad she couldn't see past the blanket. She didn't want to think about what was down there. What she had done.

Caitlin tiptoed out the room, grabbing her clothes as she did. She shut the door behind her and went into the bathroom. When that door was closed and locked, she breathed out.

'What the fuck...' She muttered.

Caitlin turned on the shower, and deciding she needed a proper waking, added some cold. As she stood under the water, beginning to feel better, she gently ran her hands down her body. She seemed ok, anyway. No ripples yet, she joked to herself. But the joke made her think.

Had she fucked this... Strange man?

If so, what would happen to her? Was she going to have little rippled babies or become some slave-whore or get taken to another planet or-

She stopped herself. No point scaring herself like that, she reasoned.

She finished her shower and dried. As she did so, she found she was slowly beginning to feel better about the spiny man. Short, fleeting memories came to her - memories of pressing her chest up into this man, muscled, toned body, running her fingers down his back, over his ripples. They seemed somehow incredibly erotic now, she mused. She touched her groin lightly. She was wet. She stayed in there a while longer, thinking long and hard about her night. When finally she felt ready, she dressed and exited the bathroom.

He was sitting at the table without his shirt on. Waiting.

She looked up. Saw his huge chest. His massive, masculine body. His strong, strong arms. His white smile. His...

His blue, blue eyes.

There was something in those eyes. She couldn't make it out. But there was something in them. She managed a smile, and began to talk past him I the kitchen. It wasn't until she was actually past him that she broke the gaze. He'd kept looking in her eyes, unflinching, the whole time.

There was so much in those eyes, she thought.

Now that she was past him, her mind seemed to clear and she busied making her breakfast.

As she was standing, cooking the eggs, she noticed she was taking off her top. She hadn't even though about it, until she'd actually seen herself doing it. But she was hot so she let her arms finish their work.

She flipped her toast around in her old toaster and flicked off her pants.

No, wait, i was supposed to flick the eggs, not my pants- she was thinking, when she looked down at herself and at the same instant a thought entered her head, crystal clear and totally overpowering.

She was wet.

She was horny.

She was to go to the table.

She went to the table.

The massive man with bony ridges all down his body was still there, sipping his cup.

She arrived in a trance and he stood. Before she could stop walking he grasped her arms and spun her around, sprawling her on the table. His body, his massive, hot, sexy body was on her in a second. She threw thinking to the wind and let her mind go blank, letting it fill with other thoughts, thoughts that came and thought and then left without her willing them to. Her legs rose and wound around his, her arms went around his back, fingers running over his spines, in his hair, their tongues intertwining, his giant, filling cock entering her. She moaned as it slid in.

It began to penetrate her, her whole body, as though every part of her body was being penetrated by his member. It entered and spread out in tendrils of pleasure and seduction throughout her entire body until she was nothing but a vessel for his mind and his penis.

Vaguely, in a painstakingly small part of her mind, she knew she liked it. More than that. She loved it. She was addicted. Bent. Controlled.

Nothing else could satisfy her any more.

She belonged to him.

And as her mind and body were filled with this man's extremities, making mad passionate love on the kitchen table, the eggs, gently stopped cooking, and the toast popped.

Perfectly burnt.

When Caitlin was finished receiving his huge dick and they had both cum an inimitable number of times, he slowly got up, and sat down again, as though their almost hour long root had been nothing more then a morning kiss. She remained there, sprawled on the table, panting and dripping, gathering he down thoughts again, for a good minute. Then she slowly sat up, stood, moaned, and went to the kitchen. Upon arriving she suddenly remembered the eggs, and rushed to the stove-

But the eggs were done.

Perfectly finished.

She picked up the toast, which was still warm, and served the eggs. Just the way she liked it.

How the fuck?

Caitlin had her breakfast at the table with the strange man. She was still naked save for her panties. She didn't really think about it, it just happened. As she ate awkwardly, he just sat, sipping slowly from his cup and watching her constantly.

'So i'm your toy, huh?' Caitlin finally managed.

'Yes, you are.'

'Why me?'

'Because I like you.'

'Gee, thanks.' Caitlin replied sarcastically. She tried again.

'Where are you from?'

'What do you mean?'

'You're obviously not from around here. Those ridges, those eyes, this... Control you have over me. they're not human. Either you're some crazy government fuck up or you ain't from round here.' She said, unconsciously using a quite from her favorite movie.

'Quite right. I'm not from around here.' He spoke calmly, his deep voice pleasing her ears. It was as though he had all the time in the world, and he was choosing to spend it on her.

'You still haven't told me. Who are you? Why are you here? And what are you doing with me?'

'You can call me Austrius. I'm here to make love to you.'

A sensation down below stirred but Caitlin pushed it away, determined to know.

'Austrius. You're here to fuck me? Is that it?'

'No, but that is all you need to know for the time being. Now pack up.' He said. The final three words carried some hidden meaning because she instantly stood and picked up her things, taking them to the sink and tidying them. When everything was stacked to be washed, she returned.

He was standing now, waiting for her.

'I can't explain what it is I feel for you, Caitlin, not yet. You're not ready to feel what I can show you. All I can do is prepare you for it. It will take many months but you will begin to see. You will believe.' He said to her.

12