Caitlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bit my lower lip in thought, "Coz you're... psychotic?"

She started to undo the buttons on her blouse. "You're such an idiot."

I stopped her fingers when she got to the second and held her hand in place. "Caitlin..."

She looked at me, puzzled, a bit ashamed that her cheeks got red. She got off me and sat back down on the couch, avoiding making eye contact with me. "I always thought you liked me. God, I feel awful."

I turned to my side, "Look at me, Caitlin," she didn't, so I reached for her chin and turned her gently to face me. I could see she was close to tears. "I do like you but, I know it sounds cliché but I just think there's still so much more for you to explore."

"You still see me as a kid."

"Maybe, a little bit...But I do know that you're not. I just...it's pressure for me to..." I struggled to find the right words. I looked away for a second. But, as I turned back with better words thought up, her lips were suddenly on mine, silencing me from any more justification. Like any man, I was stunned, then reactive and proactive. My hand cupped her face and held her close. Her lips parted and sucked on mine. Her body leaned against me, I could feel her heart beating ... or maybe it was mine.

Damn hell broke loose, I reached for her leg and pulled her back onto me. It was like our kissing went on forever, like it was long overdue. I sucked and bit gently on her soft lips. She moaned softly and pulled away gasping. My fingers found their way to her blouse, undoing the buttons and pushing it off her shoulders. I gazed at her half naked, admiring her. I could already feel the strain in my pants.

She leaned back down to me and commenced our kissing. When I felt her lips part, I slipped my tongue inside, hungry for her, wanting to taste every part of her. Her body was hot and needy, I could feel her grinding down on me, only serving to complicated the hard strain. I reached for her soft mounds, still kept in place by her bra, kneading them softly. She was wriggling, straining in desire, moaning muffled in our kiss. My hands moved lower to her ass, reaching under her tiny skirt, cupping and squeezing the tight, round curves of her ass. She was wearing a thong, I groaned in my head at the arousal she was causing me. It was nothing compared though to her body thrashing about, desperate for touch. I pulled away from her lips and kissed her neck, whispering in her ear to "calm down a bit".

She looked at me flushed, a pleading look on her face for something she probably didn't know what yet. I lifted her up against me, carrying her over to the bedroom and laid her down gently on the bed.

"I want you," she begged out.

I put to her finger to her lips, leaning closer to admire the blush on her cheeks, the heaving of chest. "You have to calm down a bit," I told her.

She groaned, "I can't!"

I smiled and kissed her lips, moving gently down to her neck, between her breasts, to her tummy and heightening her anticipation as I reached her thighs. Pushing her skirt up, I pushed her legs apart, I could smell her arousal, feel the heat emitting from between her legs. I pulled my shirt off and tossed it aside. I secured her legs on either side of her, planting soft kisses against her panties. I could feel her legs tensing, fighting my hold on them. I dug my face harder against her, nibbling my teeth at her hard clit.

"Oh my god!" she cried out, her legs straining and trembling.

I released her legs for a second, reaching for the band of her panties and pulled them down and off. I thought I would die when I saw how beautiful her pussy was, stripped of any hair. I looked up at her, she was looking back at me too, perhaps waiting for a reaction.

I stood up and reached for a pillow, laying it beside her, "just in case," I grinned.

"In case what?" she gasped out.

I didn't bother to answer. I secured her legs apart again, making her pussy part slightly but enough space for me to slide my tongue along it. It drove her crazy instantly. I sucked and teased her hard nub, flicking it with my tongue fast enough that she was, again, moaning, writhing and bucking on the bed. I continued my tongue teasing, tasting the juices that flowed freely out of her. Her fingers were grasping tightly on the sheets. It didn't really take too long before her body arched and tensed and she released a loud, sexy, out-of mind, scream as she reached the peak of her orgasm.

Even then, I continued eating her, running my tongue all over her pussy. She tried to close her legs, but I held them apart. She was trying to beg me to stop for a moment, but it was so intense and I loved pleasuring her. While she was in that moment, it was easy getting her off again and again. Finally, I could tell, she was tired, gasping and panting. On one or two of her ecstatic moments, she mashed her face into the pillow to lessen her screams. I released her legs and wiped off my mouth with the shirt I took off.

Climbing back on top of her, the chain around my neck, dangling between her breasts. I stared at her face, tired, flushed, out of breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked, tapping light kissed all over her cheek and forehead.

She forced a tired smile and reached for my hand, interlocking her fingers with mine. "Jason..." she started to say.

"Shh... Rest, baby," I laid next to her and held her against me as she drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the feeling of her finger running along my ribs, like a maze. I kissed her head and she looked up.

"Hey," I smiled, still a bit husky from just waking up.

She smiled and planted a cheek on my chest. "That was... intense."

"Yeah," I agreed, rubbing her shoulder to make sure she wasn't cold.

She was suddenly silent.

"Are you alright? Do you want to go somewhere else?"

She laughed, "Will it make a difference?"

I grinned and poked her on the rib, "Silly! I meant, maybe you're... processing what just happened."

"No, I umm..." she fell silent for a moment, in thought.

I pulled my arm off from around her and sat up, she did too. "Talk to me," I said, softly, eyes locked onto hers.

"It seems like...only I..." her cheeks grew redder as her sentence trailed off.

"Came? Orgasmed? Exploded? Screamed like the world was gonna end?" I teased.

She bit at her lower lip in shame. I guess I went too far. It was after all, or at least it very much seemed like, her first time. "I'm sorry," I said, lifting her chin up. "And no, I loved and enjoyed every second of it."

"But you weren't... I didn't ... Do anything," she said, struggling to find the right words.

"You think?" I smiled, eyeing at the pillow.

"It was reacting to what you were doing," she said.

I reached over and caressed her cheek, "one at a time, alright?" She nodded but for some reason she didn't seem content. I got up and donned a shirt from the closet, went over to where I dropped my phone and continued the pizza call. It was the only way I could keep myself from going further than I felt I should with her.

While waiting for an answer on the phone, I sat beside her and pulled out something from the side drawer, handing it to her. "Happy Birthday!"

She smiled wide again and sat up, excited, holding the covers over her breasts. "You remembered all this time, you idiot!" She giggled as she held took the gift, biting her lower lip, deciding if she should open it or not.

I laughed, "go ahead, it's nothing fancy."

She smiled at me and reached over to plant a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you." She tore open the wrapper and stared at the photo in the little white, vintage wood frame and laughed as she saw her pouting photo. "How did you get this? You used my phone!"

I grinned, "I wouldn't not keep a copy of that. I can't miss it for the world."

She slapped my arm. "You sent it to your phone?"

I smiled and held up my finger to silence her, getting up to call out the pizza order.

I was finishing paperwork on Friday when her text came in, reminding me to attend the extravagant celebration her dad prepared for her. I was hesitant but I did want to see her and at the same time, I was a bit worried about what her dad would think if he saw and recognized me. Of course, she assured me he wouldn't but one can't help but be anxious.

As I was on my way out though, my supervisor came over and instructed me to go through the big doors upstairs. I asked why but she said she didn't know. So I made my way up, moving quickly as possible and knocked before entering. I expected to see a big conference table with old men and their thick framed glasses staring back at me or another huge area that was for accommodating VIP clients only. Instead, there was only one man standing in the room, his back turned to me.

I took a step forward, "Did you ask for me, sir?"

Without turning around, he said "Are you done fucking my daughter?"

Well fuck me, I thought to myself. "I'm not sure I understand... Sir." I said, biting the insides of my cheek to keep calm.

This time, he turned around, "You think I don't know what goes on in my daughter's life, how she could possibly get such high scores when she was always a C student, or where she goes and what she does on her free time, most especially when she's down there waiting for me?"

"I think your daughter deserves the right to decide for herself what she wants to do on her free time. I think you should give her credit for surpassing your expectations of her."

He stood in place, arms crossed against his chest. "And you're telling me how to appreciate my daughter? Are you a parent?"

"No, sir, I'm just being straight with what I think. It doesn't take being a parent to appreciate people."

"Well, why can't you be straight with her then?"

His answer made me look up. "I'm not sure what you mean."

He started walking towards me, "You talk to her, representing yourself as a normal, regular, hardworking employee. That isn't actually true, is it?"

I didn't answer.

"In fact, while you're busy judging me, you never thought to tell her that you also come from money, that your father is one of the top architects in Europe and your mother-"

"What my parents do has no reflection over who I am," I interrupted.

He scoffed. "But it does, you are who you are, because of them. You grew up going to exemplary schools, with peers from other significant families. You gain from the advantage you got from your parents. It is similar as I want my daughter to become the best that she could be through my experiences and what privileges I've earned getting to where I am today. You being in her life hinders that. You being in her life, makes her want to give it up and stay here with you."

I wasn't easily intimidated but what he said about her did denote something. Caitlin means the world to me but, from how I've grown up, I know that she needs to see the rest of what's out there before deciding on me. I do understand young love and being impressionable.

"No more words, Mr. Hastings?" He stood right in front of me this time.

I turned to face him, eyes firmly at his, "I did not fuck your daughter, nor did I fuck WITH her. If she came to me, it's because she couldn't come to you. So, whose fucking fault is that? You had her struggling at a level she wasn't ready for just to obtain your goals for her. Is that more important than being her father?

He nodded, "touche, Mr. Hastings. You are correct, I am not a perfect father but remember this, destroy her future and I will destroy yours. In case you don't know, I have the ability to influence many, how you expect your life to turn after this, is up to you. Leave my daughter alone." With that, he turned and walked away.

I watched him leave, only then did I realize my hand was in a tight fist ready to punch him in the face. I exhaled and decided it best not to attend her "grand celebration".

Instead, I stayed home and munched on chips and watched tv. I wasn't even aware I had fallen asleep until the loud knocking on my front door. I jumped up, dropping the half-full can of beer on the floor. Shit, I thought to myself. I noticed my phone had way too many missed calls and messages than normal. I went over to the door, groggy, and opened it. Caitlin stood there, a look on her face, I couldn't describe.

She entered without waiting for an invite and, upon seeing the spilled beer and tv, she turned around furiously. "This is what you bailed on me for?"

I was barely awake so I said nothing but closed the door.

"You didn't come to my birthday because you wanted to drink and watch tv?" she said again.

"God, Caitlin, please, it's just a party." I tried to shake the headache off, "What are you doing here anyway? Isn't it late?" I struggled to steady my vision at the clock.

"It's important to me and why are you being a jerk?"

I rubbed my temples and sat on the couch. "can we do this tomorrow?"

"Jason..."

"Fuck, Caitin, what do you want from me??" I said, in a voice louder than normal.

She was taken aback by the harsh tone and stopped from finishing her sentence. Instead, she said, "It just wasn't complete without you. You said you'd come"

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. Getting up, I went over to her and took both her hands in mine. "Caitlin, that party wasn't you. It was your father's big announcement to the world about you. Yesterday, our day together, it was all you and it was great! I'd give the world to have all that again."

Her eyes lost their sparkle for a moment. Her hands closed on mine as she said, almost faintly, "Make love to me."

I shook my head for a moment, wondering if I'd misheard. "What?"

Her hands cupped my face, pulling me closer to hers, "you heard me."

"I...," I couldn't find the words.

"I'm not a child for you to protect anymore, Jason," she continued. "You've never even told me what you feel about me or about my leaving."

For some reason, my brain started to reboot or something, "It isn't relevant," I answered, "The same as what you're asking me. Don't you think it's more important to ... Give yourself to somebody you really care for?" I thought to pull away but she held onto my hand.

"I do care about you. Just...ask me to stay," she said, almost in a whisper.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to show her much I would've wanted to ask her that.

"Ask me, Jason," she said again, sounding almost in tears.

"I can't do that, Caitlin," I answered, mentally slapping at the back of my head again. "I just can't."

"Why not??"

"You know why, it's not fair." I walked away from her, I couldn't bear seeing how my turning her down affected her.

"Not fair for who?" she said but then shook her head in surrender. "Then, give me the other thing I asked for."

My head was still in a minor spin, that I wasn't sure what she meant until I turned around. She stood in the same place, but she had stripped down, naked. Her beautiful body forcing my head, almost straining it, to focus.

"I do care for you, Jason, even when you can't seem to feel the same for me."

It was like a thorn at my side.

"I don't care if this all seems immature or stupid but I don't think I can be surer of anybody else as I am sure about you," she said, tears falling down her face. "I would give all of me to you, right now and if you can't still ask me to stay by the time I fall asleep, I'll be gone and out of your life by the time you wake up."

Before she could burst into tears, I reached over and pulled her hard against me, holding her close, as tight as I could. I couldn't bring myself to say anything. Instead, I wiped the tears from her face, caressing her cheeks and lifting her chin up to me. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment, but our faces drew closer and closer until our lips met and, again, it was like a hunger that took over us.

She wrapped her arm around my neck and mine around her waist and the other through her hair, holding her against me. We kissed with much desperation, my mouth leaving her lips, moving to her neck, sucking and running my tongue down to her chest, to her breasts, teasing and flicking at her hard nipple. Her fingers clutched at my shoulder. I grabbed onto each thigh and pulled her up against me, carrying her once again to the bed.

I laid her down and pulled off my shirt and this time, I did my pants as well, leaving only my boxers on. I climbed over her and continued to kiss her breasts, my hands feeling every inch of her just as her hands explored my body.

I moved back up to kiss and suck on her soft lips. She pulled away and as I tried to reconnect, she put her hand on my face to stop me. "I want you, all of you, tonight," she said.

I swallowed hard, "Are you sure?"

She smiled, a bit nervous but more certain, "yes," her eyes moved from my eyes to my lips, "Let me be yours tonight." With that, I went back to kissing her, while my hands reached down and stripped off my boxers, freeing my already hard cock.

As soon as it hit her thigh, she gasped. I grinned and busied my fingers at her nipples, teasing and tweaking at them, driving her madly insane again. Her hand somehow found its way below and wrapped around my rod.

"Oh god," she whispered.

I paused for a moment, "second thoughts?" I said with a grin.

She shook her head, "no."

I reached down between her legs, feeling her moistness, rubbing and teasing her clit. I wanted her as wet as could be. I used her juices to lubricate my cock as well. I was still worried though, I thought to get some lube instead, just to minimize her discomfort.

She noticed that I had gone into deep thinking. "What's wrong?"

"I just... ," I groaned as her hand started stroking my length, unable to finish my sentence.

"Oh, fuck... you've done this before?"

She shook her head but her hand seemed to expertly move and glide around my cock, twisting and sliding with her juices on me. I raised my head up, closing my eyes, as the pleasure of her touch seemed almost empowering.

I slipped two of my fingers into my mouth to wet them and reached them down between her legs, pressing onto her hard nub and rubbing it slowly at first, getting faster and more vigorous. She started to writhe under me, moans filling the room, her hand releasing its power over me. Her fingers quickly slamming onto my shoulder, gripping hard as I worked her clit. Her legs started to shake and tried to close in but my knees kept them apart.

She cried out once, twice, struggled. Her nails dug onto my skin as she let out a long and shaky scream while her body convulsed under me. I could feel her juices leaking out. I took the opportunity and slid my finger inside her, first one, then two. I could feel the "obstacle" within her. Once more, hesitation came over me. But, here she was, giving me all of her, without question or the promise of anything more.

I pushed my fingers deeper inside her, she yelped out a bit and I stopped, pulling my fingers out instantly. "I'm can't," I said, through clenched teeth.

"It's okay," she answered quickly.

I looked at her, face covered in sweat, her nipples hard, her body tingling in sensation, her pussy wet and waiting for me. I laid atop her instead and kissed her lips deeply, slipping my tongue inside her, tasting, exploring. Her arms wrapping around me, fingers through my hair, holding me in place. I reached down and pulled both her legs up on both sides, my hard cock position at her entrance.

I just kept kissing her, her muffled moans sending vibrations in my mouth. I pushed my cock in, just a little bit. I could feel her fingers tightening at the back of my head as I did. I pulled out and pushed in, with just a bit more of me. I could sense that she was feeling more pressure this time. I pulled out again, at the same time, pulled away from our kiss. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment and she whispered, faintly, "I love you". I closed my eyes and pushed more than half my length inside of her, making her cry out in agony, her fingers digging hard at my shoulder blades.