Caitlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted as I struggled to stay in place, waiting, watching for her to adjust to my being inside her. She had quite the grip around me and it was difficult not to lose myself in the moment. My arms started to shake, as they supported my body in that position. Her eyes were still closed, trying to get through the initial pain she was feeling. I leaned down and kissed the corner of her lips, soft, feathery kisses down to her neck, using my tongue to tease and toy with her nipples. Reaching down between her legs, I rubbed her clit, at the same time as I was caressing her breasts.

She started to stir a little, a soft moan leaving her lips. My heart was pounding in my chest. I pulled out of her slightly, I could feel her hold on my shoulder easing. I didn't pull all the way out before pushing back insider her again. There was still a faint moan of pain. I took her hand and held it down against the sheets, interlacing my fingers with her, my other hand, folding her leg up against my waist. I continued the slow pace of in and out, gently, watching her face for whatever she could be feeling.

I could finally feel her relaxing, her fingers held onto my arms while her body started to arch and her hips moved up to meet my thrusts. I leaned down to kiss her neck, if only to bury from her the desire in me to really pummel into her like a hormone-driven animal. I let go of her leg, which instinctively wrapped around my waist, pushing me deeper inside her. She groaned loudly as my full length filled her.

I could hear her breathing, gasping really, sensual moans filling my ears as her fingers grasped tighter at my arms. I pulled up, just close enough to her face, my eyes just admiring her beauty through the dim lights. Our lips met again, kissing, sucking at each other, exchanging muffled moans. I couldn't take it anymore. I sat up and held both her legs apart and in place as I drove deep inside her. It drove her crazy. But I didn't stop, I pulled out, back in, faster and faster, losing all control of myself. She was so wet, so tight, so sexy and, I wasn't sure if she was even aware, she would clench and unclench her pussy around my cock when she finally lost control. Her back arched up, her face contorted in unimaginable pleasure, her sweet, soft lips letting out a quivery cry as her fingers gripped tightly at the sheets. I could feel her pulsating, milking me dry.

Fuck, I don't know how I kept myself from cumming right there. I watched for her orgasm to subside a bit. Her breath heavy, chest heaving, I lifted her up just a bit so we were higher up on the bed and I could rest her head on the pillows. One hand against the headboard and the other raising her leg up, somewhat sideways, I drove into her again with powerful thrusts. She was moaning continuously, her eyes just exploring me, my body. It only a few thrusts that I felt her, again, pulsating around my cock. I reached between her legs and teased her clit while simultaneously pumping her with my throbbing cock. Her whole body began to shake, her head backwards, the "oh god" coming again and again. I grunted, trying hard not to cum, yet. Her pussy tightened around me, her legs flailing, body bucking as her orgasm overcame all her senses.

"Ah fuck!" I groaned, loudly, pulling my cock out of her quickly, shooting my cum onto her chest and tummy. I grunted as stream after stream shot out and collapsed on the bed, beside her after.

Our chests were heaving in quick intervals. I reached for her hand and brought them to my lips, kissing the back of it softly. "Are you okay?"

I stopped her before she could turn sideways. "Wait, give me a second," I put my hand over her leg to keep her still while reaching over for something to wipe off my cum from her body. "Sorry about that," I said as I tossed the tissues on the floor beside me.

I laid back down and held her against me, resting her head against my chest. She nuzzled her cheek, too tired to say anything. Kissing her forehead, I held her against me and wondered how I would survive when she was gone before passing out.

I woke up the next morning and, like she said she would be, she was gone. I sighed and turned to my side, wondering if I'd done the right thing. There was a small note on the bed where she'd slept. I sat up and opened it. It said nothing more than "Thank you."

I inhaled deeply and thought back to the last 24 hours I had with her. Then I remembered the encounter with her father. That day, a Saturday, I went online and wrote an email, sent it, checked up on my phone for Caitlin to, perhaps change her mind, and say she was coming back. Nothing. Sunday came and passed uneventfully.

By Monday, I had quit my job and left my apartment for a new direction in my life. I couldn't stop think about her but that was how life was, never at one's control. I did many random stuff before I left the US. I reinvented myself, went into marketing, got expatriated to different Asian countries, the continent where many say have the most beautiful and exotic women in the world. I hadn't heard from Caitlin since then and I believe that that was for the best.