Caitlin and Mistress Vicky Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jemina004
Jemina004
336 Followers

The continuous creaking of bedsprings and her moaning meant that my clitty wouldn't stop trying to stir in the device. I already had to get up earlier to put on a panty-liner, in order to keep from getting the sheets damp. Every time I heard an upswing in the noise they made, that was another orgasm Vicky and Chad were experiencing together. Meanwhile, my own number remained at zero and likely would stay that way for the next couple of weeks.

However frustrated I was though, my wife had the key to the device and I had to keep her happy if I wanted to get unlocked at all. That would mean keeping Chad happy too. I hoped being as obedient and submissive as I could to him would be enough. If it wasn't...well I didn't really want to think about that.

Clearing my head of the images I'd come up with to match the sounds, I turned over and tried to block out the satisfied moans Vicky kept making. I could only hope that my wife had been impregnated already, or soon would be. More months of this would be pure torture!

~*End of Part 3*~

Jemina004
Jemina004
336 Followers
12