Caitlin and Sara Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers

"No and no. Greg doesn't read anything except complaints filed against his clients and depositions. He was quoting Clark Gable. He's an avid movie buff during the four hours a week he's not working."

We both laughed.

"Anyway, he's going to keep the house in Kennesaw and the equity that we have in it, and I'm going to keep all the furniture that's already here – as you know all too well after moving it all around the house with me last weekend."

We both laughed again.

"I'll also get our 401(k) retirement account. Of course, the house here was purchased with my money anyway, so that was not even on the table. He keeps his car and I keep my car and last, but not least, he'll ask one of his friends at the firm to file for an uncontested divorce in Georgia and he'll pay all those expenses. Now, I think that about sums it all up. Any questions?"

I thought about the items she just reeled off and I was suitably impressed with her thoroughness. But the only thing that was really important to me was the word ‘divorce,' so I was a pretty happy camper.

"Yup, two questions."

She glanced over at me and smiled. "Only two . . . okay, what are they?

"When is he leaving . . . and when does the divorce become final?"

Sara laughed at my questions. "He'll be gone before you get home from school. I think his return flight to Atlanta is at 2:48. As for the second question . . . my specialty is not family law, but it really doesn't matter, Cat. Texas doesn't allow same sex marriages, so it's not like we're waiting for the divorce decree to become final so we can run off and get married."

I was surprised to hear that news. Here I am, a gay female living in Texas, and I didn't even know that we could not get married in my state. I was starting to get depressed.

"We can't get married?"

Sara smiled at the question. "Not in Texas we can't, but that doesn't mean we can't go to another jurisdiction that would allow it."

I must have had a visible look of relief on my face, because Sara started to laugh.

"Now I have two more questions." I said.

"Sorry, you only asked for two and you've exhausted your limit."

I didn't know whether I heard Sara correctly or not, so I turned my head and saw once again that she was laughing. Personally, I think it was a little too early for all this humor.

"How long did it take you guys to resolve all these issues?"

She smiled at me. "Good question. We finished about fifteen minutes before I quickly changed to get out, barely in time to catch your tight little ass."

I smiled and then my brow furrowed. "You mean you haven't slept at all?"

"Only during the time that Greg was trying to convince me that I was crazy for not wanting to stay with him. And your other question?"

"Can I spend the night with you?"

Sara turned to look at me with that sensual smile on her face.

"Absolutely."

I smiled broadly at Sara and she retuned the smile with equal enthusiasm. The changing scenery reminded me that we had about another mile and a half left before we'd find ourselves in front of our house.

"And how did YOUR evening go? Did you and your mother engage in a meaningful dialogue?"

I smiled at her. "I'll give you the high points and you can ask me any additional questions you want."

Sara smiled and nodded her head at me, already well acquainted with the drill.

"We talked for about an hour. She admitted that she watched us for about ten to twenty minutes and then she went to her bedroom and masturbated. She's not exactly clear about whether she's turned on watching two women have sex or whether she may have some latent sexual feelings for her incredibly sexy daughter."

Sara looked at me and smiled. "She's not only incredibly sexy, but she's unbelievably beautiful, as well."

"Thanks lover."

I paused for a moment to blush at Sara's flattering comment and then smile at her again.

"I think we also reached an understanding about our relationship. I guess you can say that we'll be treating each other like adults. I specifically told her that you and I would be spending a lot of time together, including me sleeping at your house, and I did not want that situation to become awkward between us, or uncomfortable for you."

Sara turned to face me and she had a big smile on her face. "And your mother was fine with that?"

I nodded. "You would have had to be there to get the full flavor of how it all came together, but I think now we'll actually have a much better relationship. It should be more of a girlfriend relationship, rather than mother-daughter."

"Way to go baby, I'm really proud of you."

We pulled up in front of my house and kept walking at a brisk pace, to avoid cramping and allow our respiratory rate to ease back down gradually.

"Can I expect any acting out from your mother; is she upset or angry with me at all?"

I looked at her as we walked. "No, you can keep the carrot cake."

Sara laughed.

"Actually, she has never made a cross remark about you even once. After what I now know about her growing interest regarding her sexual orientation, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that she might even have a crush on you herself."

"Oh my god, that would certainly complicate the situation, wouldn't it?"

I didn't respond, partly because I thought it was a rhetorical question, but mostly because I didn't even want to consider the complications that would arise if that scenario played itself out.

"Okay Cat, you've avoided mentioning the most salient issue of all."

We turned to face each other and then we made eye contact. "You mean the sex show?"

My comment caused Sara to laugh and hearing her laugh made me laugh, as well.

"Yeah . . . that's what I meant." She added with a loving smile

I took a look around to make sure we hadn't attracted the attention of any neighbors who might have been giving their canines an early morning potty call.

"I actually dodged that bullet . . ."

As Sara was about to interrupt me, I held my hand up. She patiently waited.

"I know what you're gonna say and I thought about telling her what we discussed, but then I had another idea and I wanted to see how that would play out first. So I told her that we were working on something."

Sara seemed to consider my comment for a moment.

"What OTHER idea?"

I thought about whether I wanted to tell her about my plan now or just wait to see if I could pull it off. I opted for the latter.

"I'm still kind of working out the kinks. Would you mind if I shared it with you tonight instead?"

Sara smiled at me. "No one wants to eat a cake before it's baked. I'll wait until tonight, but you better tell me before I jump your bones or I'll forget to ask."

"Deal."

We gave each other a quick peck on the lips and then went in different directions. I knew it would be at least 12 hours before I'd see Sara again and I was already dreading the wait. I guess being separated was clearly the down side of being in love.

The day flew by. After cheer practice was over I showered and was waiting in the parking lot for a ride, but this time it would not be with Ariana. About five minutes later a black BMW came driving up to the curb and I got it on the passenger's side. I leaned over and gave Erin a hug and then a quick peck on the lips.

"Thanks for coming by."

"No problem, sweetie. Now tell me about this ‘favor' that you mentioned over the phone?"

Erin drove us to the very back of the student lot and parked. She then turned in her seat to face me.

"Okay, you said this would be an inappropriate discussion to have in Starbucks, so will this do or would you rather go to my house?"

I looked around and she was right, we could not have been more alone. You could barely see the school from here.

"This is just perfect, Erin."

I gave her the Cliff Notes version of what happened in my life over the past two days, some of which she had already heard from me earlier. She listened attentively and smiled every time I mentioned Sara's name. I could tell she was genuinely happy for me and I was beginning to sense that a new kind of bond was developing between us. I suspect it was due to the fact that there were no longer any lingering feelings on my part causing me to hold back. It was . . . liberating.

When I got to the part about the conversation I had with my mother last night, she leaned further forward. When I was finished, I sat silently waiting for her response.

"Wow, I guess it IS a good thing we didn't have this discussion in Starbuck's."

We both laughed at the very thought of such a graphic discussion being held in the open confines of the popular coffee shop.

"Cat, it sounds like everything in your world has suddenly changed, certainly most of it for the better. But now that you've told me all that, I'm not clear what it is that I can do for you?"

I looked into Erin's eyes and thought about the best way I could approach the topic. This was the first woman I ever had sex with and the first person I ever loved, yet I had no clue how she would respond to the request.

"Erin, Sara and I had a really great time at your house the other night and I know Sara just adores Cheryl."

Erin's smile broadened. "We loved having you guys over and I know Cheryl feels the same way about Sara. We also think it will be a lot of fun for us to do things together as a couple and, of course, I don't just mean . . . you know."

That definitely put a smile on my face.

"That's part of the favor I wanted to ask of you."

Now Erin appeared sufficiently confused and I paused for a moment to organize my thoughts.

"Sara and I would like to reverse roles this time. If you and Cheryl are not busy either this Saturday or next, we'd like you guys to come over to Sara's house and let us prepare dinner and . . ."

Erin waited for me to finish my sentence and, when I paused too long, her curiosity finally got he best of her.

"And what, Cat?"

"Sara and I would really like to watch you and Cheryl make love."

Erin smiled again. "Of course you can sweetie, that's only fair. Cheryl and I got each other off watching you guys last time and it was beautiful."

"There's more."

Erin's brow furrowed slightly, as she waited for me to continue.

"I'd also like to bring my mother along . . . to watch."

Now all the dots were finally connected and Erin had the complete picture. She seemed to ponder the request for several minutes, which I thought was a positive sign. At least she didn't give me an immediate ‘no.'

"Cat, you know that I like your mother a whole lot and I think she's an incredibly beautiful and sexy woman, so personally I don't have a problem with your request. Of course, I'll have to run it by Cheryl to see whether she objects. I know she wouldn't care if you and Sara watched us, but your mother . . . that's . . . I just don't have any idea how she'll respond to this one."

I nodded. "I understand and appreciate you even considering the request, but if Cheryl says no I don't want her to feel bad about it, and please be sure to tell her that. I'm asking because it's my mother's request, and I just honestly don't know whether I could make love to Sara if I knew she was watching us. Does that make any sense?"

She nodded. "It makes a lot of sense and if Cheryl agrees it will certainly be the perfect solution for you. Why don't you call me tonight after 9:00 and I'll make sure I ask her - after I get her in the right mood."

I moved closer to hug Erin and she hugged me back. "Thank you so much, sweetie."

"C'mon Cat, it's going on six and I have to get home and get dinner started. I'll drop you off on the way."

When Erin pulled into my driveway I pointed out which house was Sara's. Then we hugged one more time and I got out and waved good-bye as she headed down the street.

As she drove off, I began to reminisce. Our relationship had changed so drastically since she broke up with me more than two years ago. I hurt so much afterwards and for a while I tried to retaliate as only a sixteen year old could. I acted rudely towards her and treated her pretty badly. Even though those feelings quickly subsided and we eventually became civil with each other by the year's end, I never imagined we could ever become really close friends. Now I realized that I have more in common with Erin than I do with any other friend – including Ariana - and I felt a closeness growing between us that I somehow knew was very different. It felt as if we were developing the kind of relationship that could possibly endure for the rest of our lives.

When I finally stopped day-dreaming I realized that Sara's Jaguar wasn't in her driveway. I decided to make good use of the time and went inside to attend to some personal hygiene matters, like shaving all the critical areas that now seem to get so much attention whenever we're together.

Things were much better with my mom and that was a welcome relief. I also had time to study for an anatomy quiz I had in a couple days. When I finished I peeked out the front door and Sara's car was still not there and it was well after nine. Before calling her I decided to call Erin. Her phone rang three times before she answered it.

"Hey Cat, that's what I call perfect timing. I just finished talking to Cheryl and she's actually pretty excited about the idea. It's a definite go. We can get together either this weekend or next, just tell us what works best for you guys."

"Oh Erin, that's wonderful news. Let's plan on this weekend. I really owe you guys big time for this, thank you so much."

I called Sara and she picked up on the first ring.

"Oh baby, I'm so, so sorry, I have my first trial tomorrow and I was reviewing some documents in the file and the time just totally got away from me. I'm leaving now and I'll be home in thirty minutes."

I found my mother at the kitchen table doing some reading for one of her grad school courses.

"Hey you, got a minute?"

My mother looked up from her text book and smiled. "For you, always."

She put her highlighter in the book to retain her place and then closed it. I sat down in my usual chair.

"Cat, I didn't know if you wanted me to fix you a chicken breast or not, are you hungry?"

I realized for the first time today that I hadn't eaten. I kept thinking I'd eat with Sara, but I'm sure she probably has already grabbed something at the office.

"I hadn't really thought about it, but I am a little hungry. I'll fix something in a minute."

I told my mother about my proposed plan and how Erin and Cheryl had agreed to let her watch them make love at Sara's house and I set it up for this weekend. I could tell she was excited over the idea. I also tried to explain why I decided to set it up the way I did.

"Mom, you were never able to tell me whether you were turned on watching two women make love . . . or whether you were turned on fantasizing about me. Let's start off this way - watching Erin and Cheryl - and see what that does for you. If you decide that wasn't it, we'll talk again. Okay?"

She reached over and took my hand in hers. "Thank you so much, Cat. I'm sorry I have made this so terribly difficult for you."

I met her gaze and looked into those familiar emerald eyes for a moment, which, in many ways, was like looking into a mirror. It was very different between us now. But I wasn't sad about it, and I didn't think the difference was a bad thing.

"That's alright Mom. Dealing with these issues can be very difficult. I'll do everything I can to help you."

"I love you, sweetie."

I smiled at her. "And I love you too, Mom."

My mother leaned across the table to kiss me. Her movement did not surprise me at all, since we've always been affectionate. I instinctively leaned towards her, but this time when our lips touched she held the kiss for several seconds longer than she typically did. I didn't know whether it was intentional or not, but I knew it was not my imagination because I felt myself kissing her back.

Minutes later I sat on Sara's front steps sorting out what just happened. My mother and I have kissed each other on the lips countless times before. Yet this time it was different and I knew that she felt it too. Before I could over-analyze the situation Sara's car turned into the driveway and her headlights washed over me, bringing me back to reality.

When Sara got out of the car I met her with a tight embrace and gave her a kiss designed to curl her toes. We kissed standing there for a minute or two and I thought I knew where we'd probably wind up after that sort of greeting. As we began to slowly separate I gently bit down on Sara's bottom lip and held it just a fraction longer, before releasing it.

"Baby, I'm so, so sorry to keep you waiting. This is yours; I don't know why I didn't think about giving you this until tonight."

I looked down and Sara was handing me a key, which I suspected was for the house.

"Wow, you mean I actually get my own key to your house?"

Sara pulled me into another embrace and kissed me again.

"Absolutely . . . and I was hoping that you would begin to start thinking about the house as ‘our' house."

I looked up into her loving eyes and smiled. "Thank you, Sara."

We went inside and got comfortable on the sofa with our legs tangled together, eating a couple burgers that Sara brought home for us. I looked around and I just could not believe how blessed I was.

"So how was your day?" I asked in between bites.

Sara had just finished her burger and was sipping on a huge Diet Pepsi.

"Well, let's see. I missed you terribly. Then I spent the morning in court watching Cheryl's closing argument in a child molestation case. That lady is one heck of a trial lawyer."

I put the rest of my burger down on the wrapper and took a sip of Sara's Diet Pepsi and nodded.

"Is she better than you?" I asked playfully.

Sara leaned over and kissed me and gave me her best seductive smile. "No one's better than me, baby."

I smiled and she laughed and we kissed again. But then she seriously considered the question for a moment.

"It's hard to say exactly whether she's better. When it comes to judging a trial lawyer's competence there are so many different styles. Don't forget, she's about ten years older than me, so she's been doing this stuff a lot longer. I guess I'd say she's probably better or perhaps more polished than me by virtue of the additional experience. I'm sure I'll be able to learn a lot from her."

"I'm sorry, are we still talking about being a better lawyer or were you referring to something else?"

Sara smiled and took the drink from my hands and put it on the table. Then she leaned towards me and I felt her hand working its way under my shirt cupping my breast. I closed my eyes and sighed as I felt her index finger and thumb find their way to my nipple.

"I love your body," she whispered.

"Mmmm, I so love the way you make it feel." I responded dreamily.

I could feel her warm breath on my face and then I felt her lips against mine and I responded passionately. She kissed me for several minutes before I felt her tongue seeking entry. I opened my mouth eagerly. As I felt her tongue enter I slowly closed my teeth to gently bite down on her. Then I released her and I began to suck her tongue into my mouth, holding onto it for several minutes before I felt her slowly pull away and exit.

"I want you to remove your clothes and lie on the sofa. Put the pillows under you so I have access." She whispered again.

Her words interrupted my trance. I stood up and slowly removed my clothes, never taking my eyes away from Sara's lustful gaze. Before I positioned myself on the sofa, I dragged my index finger across the cleft of my pussy and moved the wet finger to Sara's mouth. She opened it eagerly and I felt her close her lips around my finger and begin sucking slowly. I closed my eyes and felt my lubrication continue to flow. When I slowly removed my finger from her mouth, I positioned myself on the sofa with my bottom high in the air, as my lover requested.

babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers