Caitlin and Sara Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers

Moments later I took a deep breath as I felt Sara's tongue kiss and lick the area around my puckered little star. Erin was the only lover I ever had who paid attention to my ass, and I was surprised to learn how incredibly erogenous this area was.

Sara's fingers entered me and began a rhythmic cadence inside my pussy, then withdrawing, and then repeating the same motion again and again. It was very slow and methodical at first, but she gradually started to increase her pace.

It was at that time I felt the full length of Sara's tongue enter my ass. Methodically she continued to plunge in and out. Between the stimulation I was receiving in my pussy and the wonderful new sensations driving me wild in my ass, I felt as limp as a rag doll and I was in girlie heaven.

Sara was building me up to an intense climax. I was besieged by so many wonderful feelings I just wanted it to go on forever. There's nothing better than the attention received by a woman's pussy, but I have to admit what she was doing to my ass was a close second.

I have no idea how long Sara carefully kept me on the edge, but sometime before I thought I'd pass out I felt her fingers locate and begin to apply pressure to my ‘G' spot. That was all it took to push me over the coveted edge.

The harder I seemed to buck, the more intense was the pressure I received from Sara in both areas. After my second orgasm began to finally subside, I felt Sara's tongue and fingers begin to withdraw and I realized my trip to heaven was coming to an end.

I was stretched out on the sofa absolutely motionless. I'm sure I looked more sated than I thought was possible. I heard Sara stand and remove her clothes, before moving to the sofa beside me. As she began to kiss me around my neck and ears, I felt her finger work its way inside my ass. As spent as I was, I felt my sphincter tighten lovingly around her.

"Ohh yes . . . I so love what you're doing to me."

Sara continued to kiss me everywhere she could reach, while her finger continued to service my tight little back door. My eyes were closed and I felt as if I were floating on a cloud. This time Sara wasn't trying to make me climax. This time she was just playing and I could tell the difference. I mustered all my strength to speak.

"I'll give you ten years to quit doing that."

She laughed playfully in my ear, before she spoke in her whisper-like tone that I love hearing.

"Oh baby, the things I want to do to you and that incredible body. I've waited for you my whole life, and now that I finally found you I just wanna treasure all of our time together. I intend to spoil you rotten with as much love and affection as you can handle."

Those words were music to my ears.

"Mmmm, sounds wonderful. That's totally alright with me. You own me lover, do whatever you like – whenever you like," I said, in a near dream-like trance.

"Do you mean that, baby?"

I was way too satisfied to think about the import of her question for more than a nanosecond. I had no way of knowing my immediate response would also open the door to areas I never previously imagined.

"Absolutely."

Sara kept kissing me and playing with my ass for another half hour, before she suggested we go to bed. And though I really liked the sound of that suggestion, I told her I didn't think I could move a muscle and I thought she should just leave me there on the sofa. But on our first night together in the house she wasn't about to let that happen.

When the alarm went off at 4:30 it didn't sound any better in Sara's house than it did in mine. But aside from that minor unpleasantry, everything else was different. Everything else was perfect. Seeing Sara's face as soon as I opened my eyes changed the way I viewed the entire world and I even sensed a difference in my usually terrific attitude.

We moved towards each other and smiled and then we kissed.

"C'mon lover, up and at ‘em," she said with that incredibly sexy smile.

We began our stretches on the front lawn and Sara watched as I reeled off two hundred sit-ups in less than nine minutes.

"Holy cow, you're absolutely amazing. No wonder you look like that. I have to start doing that myself."

I laughed as we started running in our usual direction. After running about a mile I started to get Sara caught up on my conversation with Erin and my mother's response. I don't know exactly why, but I decided to leave out the part about the prolonged kiss.

She was excited by the idea and agreed that watching Erin and Cheryl was a terrific alternative to our dicey situation. When we finally finished our run we exchanged a quick kiss, and then we went in opposite directions, as I wished Sara good luck in her first trial as a Texas lawyer.

The rest of the week passed quickly, as we all quietly seemed to be looking forward to the arrival of Saturday evening with different levels of anticipation. Several days ago I would have dreaded this event, but even I was excited and Sara was . . . well, I was having a hard time exactly understanding how Sara was feeling about the whole thing.

Since I had orchestrated the entire evening, and Sara had already confessed to a serious lack of cooking skills, I planned to do all the cooking. I had already purchased all the ingredients for a pretty impressive lasagna dinner at the house for Saturday night. Unfortunately, I had to cheer at an out-of-town football game in Sugarland on Friday. So I was in for a long day Friday and what could turn into an even longer day on Saturday.

Erin and Cheryl would be over for dinner around 7:30 and then the night would be wide open as to what might happen next. Sara didn't have the kind of theater room in her house that Erin did, so I couldn't easily replicate that scenario. But I had another idea I thought might work just as well to achieve the desired result.

I really wanted to spend time with Sara all day on Saturday, but I was just too busy getting everything ready. She stayed in her office working most of the day, but she'd occasionally come out to the kitchen to taunt me.

I think our little self-imposed separation was harder on her than it was on me though, because the last time she came out she was totally naked. She proceeded to drop to her knees and lick me to a wonderful orgasm, while I leaned on the kitchen counter with my cut-offs down around my ankles. I guess I told her she could have me anytime and anyplace she wanted, and I was starting to get a sense of what that offer might actually entail.

Except for that pleasant mid-day diversion, I stayed pretty much on task. By 5:15 everything was ready and I went home to shower, get dressed and put on my makeup.

When I got home my mother was already in her room getting ready. I knew she was a bundle of nerves. She must have asked me a dozen times over the last couple days what she should wear. All I could tell her was just dress sexy and everything else will fall into place.

After my shower I spent a good deal of time on my eyes and lips. When I stepped back and looked in the mirror I was pretty pleased. My eyes drifted to a little surprise that I had picked up early Friday afternoon for Sara, and I was hoping she'd love it as much as I did. I finally worked up the nerve to get my clitoral hood pierced, and the one inch gold ring looked like the perfect accessory for a pussy that craved a lot of attention.

Throughout the day I thought about what I might wear and I eventually decided on a combination of sexy and slutty. I put on white stay-up thigh-highs, a white suspender mini-skirt that fell just a couple of inches past my crotch, a hot pink top that was tailored by yours truly to barely cover my boobs which had the words ‘Girl Toy" emblazoned across the chest in gold glitter, and six inch white platform slides. Stepping back, I looked at myself in the mirror again and smiled. Yup, I do believe that Sara will definitely approve.

It was after 7:00. After I came out of my room I heard my mother's door open. I stopped in the living room anxiously awaiting the results of her day-long efforts. When she walked into the room I was speechless. I had never seen my mother dressed anything like this before and I knew she must have visited Victoria's Secret sometime during the week.

She was wearing a black lycra halter slip mini dress that came to her upper thighs, and when she walked I could almost see the line from the matching g-string I was certain was hiding underneath. In a pair of black patent leather four-inch heels my mother looked stunning. I could feel my mouth getting noticeably dry.

She walked up to me as if this was how we always dressed around the house and leaned down and kissed me lightly on the lips, careful not to smear our lipstick.

"Cat, you look absolutely sinful."

I was still staring into my mother's eyes unsure of the strange feelings I was now experiencing. She held my gaze for a minute or two until I was finally able to speak.

"Mom . . . is . . . is that really you?"

She smiled. "Of course it is sweetie . . . I'm so glad you approve. I agonized over what to wear and when I saw this in the store yesterday I just knew it would be perfect."

I nodded silently in agreement and she smiled.

"C'mon Mom, ah . . . let's head over to Sara's. I'm kind of the cook, waitress and hostess tonight."

To the casual neighborhood observer I cannot imagine what might have raced through their minds if they had a chance to watch me and my mom walk over to Sara's. If we were living in downtown Houston I'm sure we would have been solicited a dozen times before we got to her front door.

When I opened the door and walked in ahead of my mother Sara came strutting out from the bedroom to greet me. She was in her bare feet wearing a black draped halter dress with an extreme deep-plunge front. The dress had a sexy asymmetrical hem I just loved. She looked terrific and I could tell by the way she smiled at me she was extremely pleased with my efforts.

She put her arms around me and started to kiss me. That was when my mother walked in.

"Ah-hum, hi ladies."

Sara went rigid in my arms. Her eyes opened and she looked over at my mother standing inside the doorway and then back at me and then at my mother once again, as we slowly parted.

"Oh uhhh . . . hi Colleen."

Then she looked at me. "I wish you would have told me that your mother was right behind you, Cat?"

Colleen came up to us and then hugged Sara.

"It's perfectly fine, Sara. I'm really happy that you two have found each other."

Sara looked at my Mom and then slowly smiled, as she started to hug her back. "I really, really love your daughter Colleen and I promise you that she'll always know that."

My mother smiled at Sara and then kissed her on the cheek. "That's all any parent could ever want for their child. I know how much she loves you and I could not be any happier for you both."

It was strange to stand around and listen to this conversation as if I wasn't even there. But, as awkward as it was, I didn't mind it too much. I really loved what was said by Sara and then by my Mom. I walked up to them in the middle of their embrace and put my arms around them. It was probably a sappy gesture, but in the twenty-first century I guess we constituted some semblance of a family. I think we all seemed to realize that at the same moment.

As we were all fully getting into the group hug we heard a car door close.

"God, I hope that's only Erin and Cheryl, I don't think my heart could handle any more surprises for a while," I said, as I separated from my Mom and Sara and headed to the door to greet them.

I watched Erin and Cheryl as they got out of the car and started to walk up to the door hand-in-hand. I wondered if Sara and I looked that at ease when we were out in public as a couple. Then I realized we have never been out in public as a couple. I vowed that would change - starting tomorrow.

As I pondered that thought further, I realized that today was our anniversary - of sorts. It has been one week since we first met. Wow! It feels so natural being around her. It seems like we've always been together.

"Cat . . . hello, Earth to Cat."

I came back from my out-of-body experience and realized Erin and Cheryl were standing right in front of me. Then Erin whispered to me, as if anyone but Cheryl could hear her.

"Are you high, sweetie?"

For an instant I contemplated the legal ramifications of Erin asking me that question in front of the Deputy District Attorney.

"Oh sorry guys, I was actually looking at you two walking up here and wondered whether Sara and I were that at-ease in public."

Cheryl laughed. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, I asked Erin the same question when we watched you guys leave our place last weekend."

We all laughed at the subtle irony.

"By the way Cat, you look utterly incredible. Are we under-dressed for this evening?" Erin asked.

Until now I hadn't even noticed what they were wearing, but as a result of Erin's question I stepped back and looked at what they had on.

In case I haven't mentioned this before, Erin comes from really incredible genes. Her mother was a first runner-up at the Miss Texas competition when she was Erin's age and I think Erin is much prettier than her mother. She's about 5' 9" – nearly the same height as Sara – and she has very long natural platinum blond hair. Her body shape is very much like mine, fairly narrow, and her measurements are about 34-23-34. If she wears any make-up at all it's usually just lip gloss. After all, sometimes it's just impossible to improve on God's work.

Before she was with Cheryl Erin would always dress to the nines, and with all that firepower at her disposal she could be lethal. Since she's been with Cheryl, she has toned down dramatically. Now she's much more conservative. Today she was wearing a simple floral micro mini skirt, a coral top that left her incredibly tight midriff exposed, and perfectly matching coral flip-flops. I don't know where Erin gets her flip-flops, but she must have colors to match every outfit she owns. I never even knew those things came in that color.

I know Cheryl is barely in her forties, but she doesn't look it or act it and she certainly doesn't dress like it. She was wearing a draped neck, low cut scarf hem dress in black and matching three inch dress heels. As always, she looked incredible.

"I think you both look terrific and you're certainly not underdressed."

We walked into the house and I introduced my mother to Cheryl. Then everyone exchanged compliments, hugged and kissed. While I made drinks Sara gave Erin and Cheryl a quick tour of the house.

The usual pleasantries went very well, as we all chatted and shared funny stories on the sofa. Thanks to my mother's help I got dinner and the wine served and it turned out to be a real success. I was especially glad to see that Sara was quite taken with my cooking ability, since she was the only one I really cared to impress.

We moved to the patio after dinner and finished our wine and cordials, and we all seemed to be in a very mellow mood. I wondered all week how Erin and Cheryl could become intimate without it being extremely awkward or embarrassing. I suspected that everyone else was wondering the same thing about now. I smiled. After about thirty more minutes they'd all know.

When I thought the timing was about right, I suggested that we all move back to the living room. Of course no one objected, and when they all followed me in they were both surprised and amused to find a ‘Twister' floor mat in front of the sofa. Erin immediately looked over at me and gave me a ‘thumbs up.'

"Oh wow, I haven't played this game since law school," Cheryl said, with a chuckle.

"I don't think I've played it since high school," my mother added, grabbing Cheryl's arm and laughing.

Now, in case you don't know about Twister, let me fill you in. There's a large 4' X 5' floor mat that's covered in colored circles. There's also a spinner which is divided into quarters by color, and each quadrant specifies either right hand, left hand, right foot or left foot. That's all you get in the box when you buy the game.

With each spin the players must keep their hands and feet on the prescribed color, but two people cannot occupy the same circle. Of course, as you can no doubt imagine, the players are quickly placed in precarious positions and eventually someone is forced to fall. The last one with only their hands and feet on the mat wins. I was not expecting to see a winner tonight.

"Okay, I guess we all know the rules." I began. "Because it suggests that we not exceed four players due to space limitations, I will be the official spinner and the referee."

There were the usual boos and hisses that I expected and we all laughed after they eventually subsided.

"Enough! I suggest that you ALL start to curry a little favor with the referee instead of sneering at her."

Everyone laughed and then Sara came up behind me and started to grind her pussy against my butt.

"I am so into trying to curry favor with the referee," she said playfully.

Of course everyone laughed and I playfully bent over and raised my butt up to Sara and made a mock rotating motion.

"Okay ya'll, off with the shoes and let the games begin," I announced in my best referee-like tone.

There are two ways to play the game. Everyone moves collectively or you spin for the players individually. I thought the latter option would provide more sexual excitement.

The quests went first. But after six spins all four women were on the mat looking at each other and at me, laughing their asses off. Cheryl and Erin had one foot and one hand on the mat, while Mom was still standing upright on both feet. Mom and Cheryl seemed to be barely touching each other, but Sara – who was on both hands- stayed more to the side, away from the other ladies. Now it would start to get interesting.

With the next spin Cheryl now had one hand and two feet on the mat and she was facing away from me. I was sitting comfortably on the sofa less than six feet away and had a great view of her gorgeous ass. Not surprisingly, she was not wearing any panties.

Then my mom went down on a hand next to Cheryl, but not touching her. Now I was getting a pretty good view of my Mom's ass as well and, as I suspected, she was wearing a thong.

Next it was Erin's turn and she positioned herself between Cheryl and Mom, in a way that had her top riding up and her boobs were almost fully exposed to my mother.

I was about to spin for Sara when she put her index finger across her lips and left the mat, coming over to join me on the sofa.

"Shhhh. Keep spinning," she said in a whisper.

She put her index finger in her mouth and then took the wet finger and made her way under my skirt. I moved my thighs apart to make it as easy as I could for her to enter me. I drew a sharp breath when she did, but with all the laughing and other comments going on out there on the mat no one paid any attention to the referee getting pleasured on the sidelines.

"Whoa, someone has gotten her pussy pierced," Sara whispered into my ear, before playfully biting my hoop earring and tugging on it.

"Uh . . . huh. Do you like it?" I barely managed to get the words out.

"Oh yes lover, I like it – I like it very much," she whispered again. "Should I get mine done too?"

I nodded enthusiastically and exhaled deeply, as Sara found my ‘G' spot.

Over on the mat it was Cheryl's turn.

"Ah . . . right hand – red," I said, this time without even bothering to spin.

Cheryl looked around at the possible combinations available to her and began working herself into a near pretzel. For the life of me I could not figure out what she was trying to accomplish, but when she was finished and was fully situated on the mat it was clear. Cheryl's butt was now less than twelve inches from my Mom's face and the only way she was not getting a great view of Cheryl's pussy was if her eyes were closed.

babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers