Caitlin and Sara Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers

Mom was next and when I called out left hand - green, my mother remained motionless.

It was getting very difficult to be the referee. Sara had gotten off the couch and was positioned between my legs, licking me in the most playful manner. Then I placed my legs over her shoulders and she really got serious.

I looked at my mother and she still hadn't moved. "Ah, Mom, I said left hand - green."

My mother suddenly seemed to come out of her coma and she looked around for a green circle. When she found one, she was now positioned alongside Cheryl and they were nearly eye-to-eye, facing each other. Erin's turn was next.

"Left hand – bl uhh . . . blue," I managed, in broken English.

I watched as Erin now moved directly behind Cheryl on all fours. She was no longer concerned with remaining on the circles; I could tell she was finally ready to play. Then she moved her head under Cheryl's dress and I could tell that Cheryl was enjoying every bit of the attention.

I looked at Cheryl's reaction and by the way she inhaled deeply I knew exactly when Erin hit the mark. My mother was still looking into Cheryl's face seemingly oblivious to what Erin was doing, but probably wondering exactly what was happening. I had a feeling the real game was about to begin.

With the way Sara was treating me, it was hard to keep watching the women on the floor, but I had too much at stake not to and I had to know how this was going to play out.

Cheryl now had a dreamy expression on her face and I could see her eyes rolling back a time or two, as Erin worked her magic. I knew what she was experiencing because I was certainly well aware of what Erin's very talented tongue could do. I think my mother was also starting to realize what was happening, but she probably had no idea that she was directly in the center of it all.

I could tell Cheryl wanted some sort of oral activity to distract her and my Mom was too convenient to pass up. She moved her head closer to Mom and their lips slowly met. I thought the kiss was both passionate and beautiful, but what moved me to goose bumps was seeing these two gorgeous older women kissing in front of me. It was one of the most erotic sights I've ever seen.

Sara had repositioned me slightly so that I was now further down on the sofa, giving her better access between my legs. Despite my efforts to the contrary, I closed my eyes as I approached my orgasm and then I locked my legs around Sara's head.

With all the physical and visual stimulation coming at me I knew I was teetering on the edge of a pretty intense climax. As soon as I pulled her head tightly against my pussy Sara stopped licking and then she sucked my entire clit into her mouth. My orgasm erupted inside me and it was so intense it literally made me curl my toes and kick my heels off.

I didn't know how long my eyes had been closed, but when I finally opened them I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Erin, Cheryl and Mom were naked and in a daisy-chain on the floor in front of me.

My mouth nearly fell open. I've been a lesbian all my life and I've never been part of a daisy-chain before. My mother drops in and visits for a couple days and all of sudden she's part of a Cheryl and Erin sandwich. This green-eyed monster was starting to show herself and I knew it.

Sara got up off the floor and sat next to me on the sofa after licking me to an intense orgasm.

"Ummm, just look at your Mom go," she whispered into my ear as she pinched my nipple between her thumb and index finger. "From this vantage point it sure looks like she enjoys playing Twister with Erin and Cheryl."

I turned to look at Sara for an instant and then returned my gaze to the sexfest going on before me.

"Yes, it would certainly seem so."

Sara must have noticed something up in my tone, or perhaps my rancor was more obvious than I thought. She took her freehand and put it to my chin and then gently moved my face towards her.

"Look you . . . I think we both believe in the same thing – a loving, trusting, monogamous relationship . . . am I right?"

I furrowed my brow as I considered her question for a moment. The answer seemed so terribly obvious I thought I might be missing something.

"Yes . . . of course."

Sara smiled at me when she heard my response, and then she gently ran her nails along my jaw line down to my neck. It always gave me goose bumps when she did that.

She looked at the three women on the floor totally enjoying each other's efforts and then back at me.

"If you want, we can both participate . . . or we can go into the bedroom by ourselves."

I looked at the orgy on the floor and then at Sara. "Is this a test?"

Sara laughed and then hugged me. "Of course not, silly. I think it's safe to say that we both know how we feel about each other. And although my preference is to always have you all to myself, there may be times -- like now for instance -- when I'm willing to make certain allowances. We're both here AND if we both participate, I think we're mature enough to handle it. There may be situations where I WON'T feel that way and I'll certainly let you know it. But today I'm fine whether we stay here and play with them . . . or go off by ourselves in the bedroom. It's entirely your call – BUT, you need to know that there is one important condition."

I nodded and then looked into her eyes. "One condition . . . what's the condition?"

She looked at me for a long time without speaking. I didn't know whether to smile or act serious, so I did neither.

"If you want to join them for the fun of it, that's one thing. If you want to do it because you still have strong feelings for Erin, then I think you owe it to me to come clean. After all, I just walked out of a 5-year marriage for you."

If any other woman would have asked me that question, the answer would have been very difficult. For me now it was absolutely a no-brainer.

"Whoa . . . I don't ever want you to wonder or worry about that – you have no rivals for my love and affection. Let's go into the bedroom."

Her expression went from serious, to emotionless, and then finally tears started to flow from her eyes.

"I think I would have died if you hadn't said that."

We hugged and kissed and hugged again. When we parted she was smiling.

"It was hard for me to let my eighteen year old lover know I had a jealous streak. But now that you've allayed that fear, let's stay."

Now I was getting confused. "Are you really sure you want to?"

She kissed me. "I'm pretty sure. Do you want to be with Erin?"

I looked into her eyes and then at the three women on the floor, who were obviously in utter bliss. Then I looked back at Sara.

"I hope you don't think I'm weird or that I'm some sexual deviant here, but it's not Erin I want to be with. I think I want to . . . I mean I would like to . . ."

I couldn't bring myself to say the words.

Sara studied my expression closely and then looked at the three beautiful bodies squirming on the floor. The sounds of sexual delight and those wondrous female smells were now wafting through the room and I was starting to get moist all over again.

"You little minx, you want to do your mother, don't you?"

My eyes opened wide and for a moment I considered denying it, but I've always been a terrible liar and I also I saw no point in it. I looked down at the sofa cushion between us to avoid her stare and nodded.

Sara used her hand to raise my face, until we were making eye contact once again.

"It's okay baby, there's nothing wrong with those feelings. Do you want to do her or have her do you?"

I didn't need to think about the response this time.

"Both."

She smiled. "Okay, then let's get into it."

She stood first and then took my hand and helped me off the sofa. We shed the rest of our clothes and then we walked hand-in-hand around the three women trying to determine our point of entry.

Cheryl was pleasuring my mother, so I immediately knew where I wanted to be. I pointed down indicating my preference and Sara nodded. Then she looked around and pointed to my mother licking Erin's pussy.

"If you take tails, I'll take heads." Sara said, with a smile.

I smiled back and nodded. Then I kneeled down to whisper into Cheryl's ear, while Sara did the same to my mother. It had a sort of rippling effect and caused all three women to stop and reposition themselves in order to widen the circle to let us in.

When my mother looked up and saw that I was going to be servicing her, she was all smiles. She leaned over and kissed me in a very un-motherly sort of way that involved considerable tongue. I wasn't surprised I found myself responding to the kiss.

All three women had to vocally feign shock and surprise at a mother and daughter sexually interacting. At first Mom and I turned a little red and then we finally laughed it off. A minute later everyone seemed to settle back into their new position and I was now staring at something I'd never seen before.

I was not surprised to see my mother was totally shaved, since that seems to be the style today. And I certainly wasn't surprised to see how incredibly sexy her pussy looked – and it definitely did. What caused me to take a brief moment to deliberate was recognizing that the opening now before me was my portal from the womb to the planet. The entire moment was incredibly moving and beautiful to me.

I knew that Cheryl was licking me, but it did not have the effect on me that I thought it would. I personally think Cheryl is an incredibly beautiful and sexy woman, but I wouldn't trade what she was doing to me now with the way Sara took care of my pussy for all the tea in China. But since I really wanted to focus my attention on pleasuring my mother it was probably a good thing.

I didn't know if I would ever do this to my mother again, but I decided that I was going to give her the best orgasm she ever received from oral sex. And with that goal I began.

I lubricated my index finger with her own lubrication and very slowly worked it inside my mother's ass. Then I started gently kissing and licking her outside labia. It was a dual turn-on for me, not just beginning to orally service my mother, but to also taste Cheryl's saliva as well. It just seemed to make it that much more naughty to me.

After kissing and lightly biting the outside area I moved to the inside labia and used my hand to open the lips and begin to kiss and lick them, while I continued to work my index finger deeper into my mother.

I had no way of gagging how my mother typically responded during sex. If this was Sara I would have been surprised at how wet she was becoming, and because my mother was getting so wet it was really turning me on, something I'm sure Cheryl was now witnessing first hand.

My mother was responding intensely to what I was doing, as I felt her body shudder or spasm frequently. And I guess I could have continued playing with her pussy for hours, but I wanted to make her cum so badly, so I decided to try my best to launch her into orbit.

My index finger was now as far into my Mom's ass as it could go. I continued pulling it out as far as my knuckle and then forcing it back in. I could sense that she was really enjoying it, because she was trying to move her ass back to meet my finger, insuring maximum penetration. Recognizing her efforts for what they were I tried desperately to oblige her.

I used two fingers on my free hand to enter her pussy. As soon as I located her ‘G' spot I felt a huge shudder occur throughout her body. With Sara I would have known immediately that she was getting close to reaching her climax, but had still not cum. However, I had no such experience with my mother to guide me, so I was guessing the entire time.

As I kissed and nibbled on the edge of her inside lips I continued to work one index finger in and out of my mother's ass, as the fingers on my other hand were now in a constant rhythm rubbing against her ‘G' spot. When I thought she had to be getting close to cumming, I sucked her entire clitoral hood into my mouth and then using my tongue, I found that little pearl and I began to ferociously rim the edges of it. I tried to make a mental note to myself that one day I wanted to tell Sara that this was how I wanted her to do me, but I was getting so turned on by what I was doing to my Mom at the moment that I just knew I'd forget.

I don't know how long I had been playing with her clit when I felt spasms that were far more intense than any I previously felt. My mother's body seemed to buck repeatedly and then I got the surprise of my life. I found out my mother was a squirter.

My mother sprayed her fluids all over my face about five separate times. When the first one hit me I tried to catch it all in my mouth and then I realized that the task was just too overwhelming. Before my mother finished I felt my own body begin to spasm and then my own orgasm ripped through me. I had a feeling it was more the result of what happened between me and my mother just now than anything Cheryl had done between my legs.

I stayed there licking and kissing my Mom's very wet pussy for several more minutes. When I felt her roll onto her back I was surprised to see that Sara, Erin and Cheryl were kneeling next to me intently watching everything we were doing. I rolled over onto my back and looked up at them. I didn't know whether to be happy or feel embarrassed.

My mother had calmed down and turned to see what was happening. That was when Sara bent down and began to lovingly lick my mother's fluids off my face. As soon as Erin and Cheryl saw that, they circled around me and started doing the same thing. It seemed like a primitive mating ritual of sorts, but it was really turning me on.

Five or ten minutes later it was finally quiet in the room as each woman lay on her back feeling totally spent. Each person was touching or stroking someone else and everyone was enjoying the feeling that accompanied the aftermath of a wonderfully fulfilling sexual experience.

Erin got up on her knees and crawled over and kissed me on the lips and then dragged her hand across my pussy and gently pulled on my new gold ring.

"Ohhh . . . easy," I responded.

"Nice piercing there, girl. Let's definitely do this again, Cat. Cheryl and I had a great time, but it's getting late and we need to run."

She kissed me again and started searching for their clothes. I looked up at the clock on the wall and was surprised to see that it was nearly midnight. As I heard the front door open and close moments later, I knew that it was now just Sara, me and Mom.


I sat up with my back against the sofa and immediately saw Sara lying off by herself. Then she got up, crawled over to me, sat down next to me and took my hand in hers and just held it tight without saying anything. My mother was lying on her back directly in front of us and I could see that her breathing was still somewhat accelerated. She opened her eyes and looked at me and then at Sara.

"Holy shit . . . I'm pretty sure that was the most intense orgasm I ever had. Somehow it doesn't seem enough to just say thanks, sweetie."

I smiled at her and then looked at Sara and she smiled at me.

"It was my pleasure, Mom."

Then it occurred to me that I really wanted to get her take on the whole night.

"So tell me Mom . . . was it what you expected or did it disappoint you in any way?"

Using some effort she sat up and criss-crossed her legs and looked at both of us, as she seemed to really consider the question.

"It was really terrific, but I don't think that I would totally swear off guys for good. I guess maybe I must be bisexual. I was as turned on as I have ever been with a guy and for that reason I would definitely like to do this again – especially with you two, if you ever want to invite me back."

I looked at Sara. She looked back at me and we smiled. Then Sara looked at my mother and took her hand.

"Now what kind of lover would I be if I ever came between a loving mother and her daughter? Come to think of it . . . maybe cumming between a loving mother and her daughter is exactly where I want to be."

We all laughed at Sara's comment. Then I stood and winked at Sara and my Mom and I walked towards the bedroom. When I got to the hallway I turned around and looked back at Sara and Mom. They were still seated on the floor watching me.

"Well, c'mon ladies. Cat wants to get your tongue."

babylez
babylez
1,017 Followers