Caitlin at Folsom Street Fair

Story Info
Caitlin enjoys dominating Michael at Folsom Street Fair.
834 words
4.11
22.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael changed his Facebook profile picture. No. Caitlin changed his Facebook profile picture and Michael watched her do it. He watched her face helplessly react to the comments that poured in and he began to sweat.

She had him locked up in stocks. Like some pathetic little toy. He stood there with his arms and head locked in the wooden device. Dressed in a t-shirt and basketball shorts. A sign had been attached to his neck. It hung there and he was helpless to hide the words that were on it. He knew what they said. He admitted to himself that they were true.

Caitlin's slave for life.

"You're getting a lot of likes," she said. He could barely hear her over the crowd.

Folsom Street Fair.

She pulled his shorts down and his penis was erect and begging to be stroked.

He was Caitlin's slave. Yesterday he was a free man. Now he was Caitlin's slave for life.

She wore black knee-high stiletto boots and a tight black dress. She grabbed his penis with her satin-gloved hand.

"I control you."

"I know," he replied quietly.

She stroked him and he moaned. She came around the stocks and held his chin in her hand.

"Do you want to come, Michael?"

His eyes went up and down her sexy body. They had nowhere else to go. "Yes. Please, Caitlin, let me come."

She held his head in her hands like it was a toy. She brought her knee up to his head and he licked it.

Cheers from the crowd.

Michael had been in love with her ever since high school. He remembered the first time they met. She was rollerblading in short green shorts. "Pink" was written on the ass.

"I've got you imprisoned in stocks. You're my prisoner, Michael." He liked being her prisoner. He liked being hers.

"Yes, Caitlin."

"You belong to me. I own you. Why do I own you, Michael?"

"Because... Because you are a sexy girl," he admitted.

"And what do sexy girls do?" She stroked his back with her delicate hands.

"They control guys."

"That's right. I control you."

"You control me, Caitlin."

"Am I superior to you?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because you're a sexy girl."

The crowd loved it. They applauded and whistled.

"Tell me why I'm sexy."

"What?"

She slapped him lightly.

"Tell me why you think I'm sexy."

"You have cute brown hair. And. And I like the way it bobs up and down when you walk. When it's in a ponytail."

She grabbed his penis.

"Tell me more."

"You have big pretty brown eyes. And you dress in little short skirts and heels. You wear Hello Kitty t-shirts. Caitlin, oh Caitlin."

Her velvety fingers around him tightened.

"I like the way it looks when you cross your legs when you sit."

"More."

"Your skin is so soft. Your hands so feminine. You're so..."

"So what?" She was stroking him harder. He felt his heart race.

"So girly."

"That's right. I'm a girly girl. I'm a sexy girly girl. And you'll do whatever I tell you to. Because I'm a sexy girly girl in a little black dress. And I control you."

"Caitlin! Caitlin!" It felt so good to scream her name. He loved the way the word sounded coming out of his helpless lips.

"Who is controlling your penis right now, Michael?"

"You are! You control me! Caitlin! Caitlin!"

"Who controls your penis for life?"

The answer was obvious. If only his midterms had been this easy. "Caitlin, Caitlin!" It was the only word that he wanted to utter for the rest of his life. It was the only word he needed. He felt completely dominated.

Hers.

She let go of him. She stepped back and put her hands on her hips. She turned to the crowd.

"Should I let him come?"

"Make him beg for it!" someone shouted. Others concurred.

The answer was unanimous.

"Very well. Michael. You heard the crowd. Beg me. Beg!"

"Please," he whimpered desperately.

"More." She grabbed him by his neck.

"Please. Caitlin. You're sexy and you own me because you're sexy. And I'm your slave. For life." It was true.

"Worship me, Michael."

"You are sexy. You are superior to me. I am your slave. I'll do whatever you say. Please, please, please! Caitlin!"

He felt her hands around his penis once again. "I'm going to take you there, Michael."

"Oh, Caitlin, oooh!"

He squinted and strained his face. A few strokes later, more and more. Then he was shaking in orgasm.

"Caitlin! Caitlin!"

It was the only word that mattered.

Caitlin laughed. She unclasped the stocks and he was free.

Caitlin's slave.

He pulled his shorts up after it was all out of him.

"How was it?" she asked.

"Incredible. I am starting to love married life. I love you, Caitlin."

"Love you too. C'mon, wanna get some In and Out?"

"Sure. Let's get out of here." He took her hand and another eager couple approached the stocks.