Caitlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers

"Of course I will, Caity! I love you!"

Cait looked at my eyes as Amber went around to her side, got in and started the engine.

"I love you too, Dirk!" said Cait softly, finishing with, "More than you know." She then hugged me tight for a moment before pulling my head down for a kiss. Once more, it was the prim and proper closed-mouth kiss, but oh so sexy and seductive. Her lips were soft and felt so good against mine. Knowing that she was my sister made it even more erotic. Just as she began to open her mouth and poke her tongue against my lips, Amber honked the horn and rolled down the window.

"OK, you two lovebirds," she hollered, "break it up and get inside!"

I climbed into the cab and then helped Cait up. She put her arm around my back and laid her head against my shoulder while her other hand pulled my arm around her, placing my palm onto her right breast. Amber looked over at me, winked and then kissed me. She took my other hand and put it on her knee, just below the hem of her dress. She then put the truck in gear and pulled out of the parking spot. When she was on the road, she reached down, pulled the hem of her dress up to her waist and reached down to hold Caits hand behind me.

"You can touch me too, big guy," purred Amber softly.

I let my left hand slide slowly up her leg until I reached her moist pussy lips. She parted her thighs and scrunched forward, pressing my fingers into her warm wetness. Both she and Cait moaned at the same time because my right hand reflexively closed around my sister's nipple and pinched lightly.

Blissful was the only way to describe the ride home. After two minor adjustments next to me, Cait managed to move around until my hand wasinside her dress and fondling her bare breast. Amber only ran one stop sign during the drive and that was when my pinky pressed into her back hole as two other fingers slowly pushed in and out of her pussy.

When we stopped in the driveway, both Cait and Amber turned and kissed me before moving in front of me and kissing each other. Both their free hands went for my crotch. I was too stone drunk to do anything more than watch and feel my cock get hard under two groping hands.

"I want him tonight," murmured Cait while kissing her lover, "You've had him once. Tonight, I want Dirk!"

Even as drunk as I was, I displayed some shock at my sister's words. It went unnoticed though as I felt her hand tighten around my shaft when Amber told her to "go for it, baby! Fuck his brains out!"

We necked all the way into the house. Amber kissed me hard and again excused herself to go pee. When I let go of her, Cait practically leapt into my arms and gave me a long, passionate kiss as she wrapped her legs around my waist. At first, it was just lips and nibbles. Then her tongue poked tentatively at my teeth as I bit her lower lip, leading me to passionately french-kiss her as my hands roamed over her body.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful, Dirk?"

I gazed into my sister's eyes and saw that she was searching mine just as hard.

"Do you think I'm as beautiful as Amber?"

"Cait," I began, gently kissing her lips and then moving my head back to look into her eyes, "I think you are every bit as beautiful as Amber. You are both very, very lovely ladies and, quite honestly, I love you both equally."

"But you like small tits better?"

"Amber, Iprefer small tits.You have small tits. They just look large on your frame."

"Do you want to make love to me?"

"I've wanted to make love to you for a very long time, Cait I guess I was just too busy raising you."

She pulled herself forward and laid her head on my shoulder, sighing as she did so.

"I think I've loved you forever, Dirk. I went out with other boys, but they never measured up. They were always impatient to get into my pants. They weren'tgentlemen like you!"

I carried my sister up the stairs to my room. As I kicked the door shut, she lifted her head from my shoulder and thenreally began to kiss me. Her tongue poked into my mouth tentatively and then our tongues began to battle back and forth.

When we broke, I laid her on the bed and she began to undress me, taking off my jacket and then unbuttoning my shirt. As each inch of my chest was revealed, she covered it in soft little kisses. Next came my pants and underpants.

"My God, Amber wasn'tkidding!" she breathed. Not waiting for a comment, she gently kissed the head. I'd never had a lady do that before. Usually, they would just engulf it in their mouths. This was totally different. Cait covered the head with little pecks that made my cock even harder. Her fingers lightly brushed down the shaft before she gave it one last kiss, then let it go.

Cait slowly stood and pulled the dress over her head, revealing she wore absolutely nothing beneath it. She stood there, blushing, in classic repose, her hands covering her sex and one leg bent forward.

"You're gorgeous!" I gasped. Cait blushed more and lowered her eyes. I grinned and wondered where the hellcat was that I saw the other day dominating Amber. Maybe it was just with girls that she could be that way.

I gently brushed a strand of hair out of her face and looked down at her. Amber was fair-skinned so she didn't tan darkly, but she did have beautiful tan lines. Two triangles of white on her breasts were topped with a light pink nipple that stood out like a little cone. Her body tapered inward and then flared out gently around the swell of her hips. A little tuft of hair marked the top of her pussy.

"My God," I said softly, "I amso going to eat you up!"

Cait smiled and giggled as we kissed,really kissed, for the first time. Her mouth was soft and willing, her lips gentle against mine. Cait's tongue danced with mine as we held each other's naked body close. I could feel the twin pillows of her breasts pressing against the hairs on my stomach and my cock, hard against hers. Her hair smelled of a light, flowery perfume and her skin was silky-smooth to my touch. Our kiss broke like the single ring of a small bell.

"Dirk, I've wanted this for so long!" she said, pressing her cheek against my chest. I combed my fingers through her hair and kissed the top of my head. "I really tried to like other guys. Really I did. But none of them ever came close to you!"

Her arms wrapped around me and squeezed me tight. I enjoyed the feeling.

"I know this is wrong, Dirk. I know it's so wrong, but yet, it feels so right!" I groaned softly in approval and moved my hands down to her ass, cupping each soft cheek in my palms and squeezing them gently.

"I need you to take me, Dirk. I need you to take me hard. You don't have to be gentle! I want it! I want you to make me yours! Please! Do it, please, right now, before I lose my nerve!"

I didn't need to be told again. Giving a growl, I lifted her up by her asscheeks and had her wrap her legs around me. Cait leaned back and watched as I positioned my cock between her legs. I teased her clit with the head a couple times and felt her shiver, then ran it between the glistening lips of her pussy. The third time I did it, she leaned forward and kissed my shoulder, then bit it.

"OW!" I cried and jerked, which sent my cock sliding deep into her pussy.

"Talk dirty to me, Dirk! Call me your whore, your slut! Your bitch! Tell me how you're going to fuck me!

I took three steps over to the door of the room and slammed her against it, making her groan. I thrust my hips once more and elicited a "Yessssss!" from her. She bit my shoulder again and then covered it with light little kisses when I growled another "Ouch!" and slammed my cock into her again.

"So, my bitch little sister wants a cock instead of a dildo, does she?"

"Oh, fuck yes!"

"You're going to get the real thing, slut! No pussy-licking tongue. You're gonna get areal man, you whore!"

"Oh yes! Fuck your whore of a sister! Slam that cock into me! Oh fuck but Amber was right! You have such a – such a – suuuuuuuuuuccccchhhhhh ooooooooooOOOOOOHHHHHHH!"

I was now pummeling her into the door with my thrusts and she alternated between laying her head on my shoulder and turning it to kiss, lick and bite my neck.

"YESSSSSS! I'm a BROTHER FUCKING SLUT! Yes, big brother, fuck this bitch and fill her pussy with your seed! Bang me hard! Make my tits shake! Rape me!!! Fill me!!!! DO ME!!!"

I reached and grabbed her hair, pulling her mouth away from where she was biting into me. I turned around and she cried out, squeezing against me to keep my cock moving in her pussy. I walked quickly over to the bed and flopped her down upon it, then pulled her arms above her head as I began to thrust again.

"No! NOOO! Let me hold you! Let me keep my arms around you!"

"Be quiet, slut!" I spat at her and thrust into her once again. "I want to watch how a whore's tits wiggle when I fuck her!"

"Oh YES!" she cried as I built up a rhythm, "Watch how these babies shake for my man! I want you to watch them, Dirk! Fuck me hard. Make them wobble, you bastard!"

I continued to fuck her beautiful, tight pussy hard and bent down to take one nipple into my mouth. I was kind at first, sucking on it and letting my tongue strum against the nipple. I could feel her pussy getting wetter and her legs bucking her hips up faster and faster. Then I bit down on the hard little nub.

"OOOOOOHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCKYESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she screamed. Then she gave one last jerk with her hips and shook as a long, keening note was emitted from her throat. I could feel her orgasm washing over my cock as she held me in the vise-like grip of her gymnast's thighs

The keening ended in a long low growl and then she went utterly limp, laying there panting and out of breath.

"Wow, I've never seen her cum like that!"

I looked over and saw Amber, standing there naked, rubbing her pussy and looking lovingly upon the both of us.

"Did you cum in her?"

"No, haven't cum yet. I'm usually good for a couple hours."

"No shit? Wow, we are going to be two fucked-out broads."

I pulled my cock from my sister's cunt and Amber looked at it hungrily.

"I'm guessing you will. But this is Caitlin's moment."

"Oh, I'm not here to detract from it! Please continue!"

"OK. Sit on her face!"

"What?"

"You heard me. Sit on her face. I want to make love to both the ladies I adore."

Amber looked like the Cheshire Cat as she crawled up on the bed. I tossed a pillow over to her and she put it under Caits head, but with my sisters arms still pinned above her head and under the pillow. I ran my hands up my sister's thighs, over her belly and to her breasts. Slowly, I began playing with each of the hard, pink tips.

"Lick her pussy, slut!"

Caitlin looked at me and then up at Amber's gash that was right above her mouth.

"Lick it so I can see it, baby! I want to watch how you two whores please each other!"

Caitlin and Amber both grinned as I slowly slid my cock back into my sister's pussy. I saw Cait's tongue move up and wiggle back and forth against Amber's clit before slipping between the folds and delving into that sweet pussy. I began a gentle rhythm in and out of my sister's cunt as I leaned forward and kissed Amber. She lovingly kissed me back as I let one hand slowly roam over my sister's breasts and the other play with Ambers smaller ones.

"I love you both so much," I said when Amber and I broke our kiss. She gave a couple pants as Cait found a hot spot and then said, "We love you as well, Dirk. Now fuck your sister hard while I ride her face!"

Amber and I settled into a rhythm and she enjoyed it as I bend down to bite and lick at Caits lovely mammaries. We fucked like that for about 10 minutes.

"Fuck, I have GOT to get my nut!"

"I thought you said you could last for hours!"

"Bite me!" I said, grinning, "With two sexy ladies trying to fuck me to death?"

I began slamming hard into my sister and she started licking Amber for all she was worth. Amber, to her credit, reached down and began pinching Cait's nipples while bucking my sister's face like a bronco rider. Cait began to groan and tried to wrap her legs around me again. I captured each ankle and pushed them back. Amber held them while her eyelids began to flutter and she said softly, "I'm cu – cu – cummmmmminggggg!"

That, of course, set me off and I called out, "I'm CUMMING TOOOOOOO!"

I pulled out of my sister (not knowing what sort of birth control she might be on) and yanked on my cock maybe four times before I shot a spurt all over her belly and tits. I then leaned forward and shot the last two ropes of cum onto Amber's breasts.

We each collapsed onto either side of Caitlin, who reached out and put one hand on Amber's pussy and another on my cock, pumping it slowly and trying to keep it hard. Finally, she got up and bent over me, taking my cock into her mouth and cleaning it until it simply wilted. I vaguely remember Amber pushing Caitlin down and then lapping at my cum splattered across her belly. Cait, grabbed her hair and said, "Clean it all, bitch!" Amber snuck a look over to me and smiled. I smiled and winked back before everything gradually faded.

I must have fallen asleep because, when I awoke, I was under the covers and had a girl under each arm. Looking at the clock, I saw that it was only 7 am.

I smiled and thought about how this was going to be a long and wonderful weekend.

No...

A long and wonderful life!

Pyro
Pyro
111 Followers