Caitlin's Choice Ch. 05

Story Info
Caitlin is reunited with her boyfriend from high school.
868 words
4.34
36.8k
8
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 02/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

Caitlin waited at the park. She was sitting on a park bench and had to lean back a bit since her jeans were snug. She was only three months along and she was refusing to buy any maternity clothing for at least two more months. Her boyfriend Logan had told her to meet him there and he was 15 minutes late. She rolled her eyes and realized he was never on time.

If someone had told her three months ago that she would get back together with her boyfriend from high school and that she would be pregnant with his baby, she would have laughed. After breaking up, she had hated him, but she figured that old age had mellowed her and she realized that he really, truly, loved her.

Caitlin looked up and watched Logan stroll through the park. He was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. His blond hair was long enough that the ends were starting to curl. He had a big grin on his face and she knew something was up. Logan walked over to Caitlin and, without saying a word, got down on one knee and held her hands in his. Caitlin bit her lip to control her emotions. These pregnancy hormones were driving her crazy and she cried at the drop of a hat nowadays.

"I love you Caitlin with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are gorgeous and smart and witty and the fact you are carrying our child makes me love you even more. I want to marry you and be with you for the rest of my life. Caitlin will you marry me?"

"Yes."

Caitlin could barely speak as Logan slid the sparkling diamond ring onto her left hand ring finger. They kissed softly and giggled.

"There. Did I do it right this time?"

"Yep."

Caitlin laughed as they hugged. The last time he had proposed it was a disaster and they had never mentioned the word "marriage" since then. She had moved into his apartment and was eagerly preparing for the birth of their son. She tried not to think of how untraditional the whole set up was. She had spent her whole life judging others on their decisions to be untraditional and here she was doing something similar. She was either going to be getting married with such a round belly that it would reach the altar before her or she was going to be getting married with her son or daughter present at the wedding. As she looked into Logan's eyes and felt his large hands caressing her belly she realized she really didn't care anymore.

***

Caitlin walked down the aisle towards her soon to be husband. She grinned as he held their son Evan in his arms. Standing in front of each other, they said their vows.

"In the presence of God, our family, and friends I offer you my solemn vow..."

"... In good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow..."

These were the same traditional vows that their parents and grandparents had said to each other. As the priest let them kiss, Caitlin first kissed Evan and then kissed her husband Logan.

After a romantic evening, they made their way to their honeymoon suite. It was their first night alone since Evan was born three months ago and they had practically run to the room once all their guests had left. Logan grabbed Caitlin and carried her to the bed, unzipped her dress, and let it fall to the floor. He moaned when he saw that she was wearing a white lace bra and matching panties with thigh high stockings. He pushed her onto her back and, after undressing quickly; he rolled her on top of him and rubbed his throbbing cock against her lace panties.

Caitlin pulled her panties to the side and let Logan slide deep inside her. They had spent her entire pregnancy making love each and every day and had just recently been given the "all clear" to have intercourse again. The first few times hurt, but it got better. Caitlin pushed down hard and felt him inside her. She always loved that initial feeling of the fullness of his cock and she smiled as she rested her hands on his chest.

Logan grabbed her hip and thrusted hard and fast. He loved the feel of her pussy against his cock and he was panting hard, trying to hold back. Shifting his hands a bit he pressed his thumb against her clit and rubbed. This drove Caitlin over the edge as she started to cum. She cried out and bucked wildly on his cock. Logan grunted, flipped her over, and grabbed her hips to thrust back inside her. He watched as his cock slid in and out of her pussy. He was holding back and had it all under control until she reached and tugged his balls gently.

"Oh Fuck!"

Logan pumped hard and fast, letting all his hot fertile cum unload deep into her pussy. He grabbed her and turned her around, wrapping his arms around her body.

"You happy, baby?"

"Now I am."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers