Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 02

Story Info
She pumps Cindy for info.
2.3k words
4.26
54k
11

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy and I were together in my bed. We'd got back from the prom around 11 o'clock since we had no dates and no after-party we wanted to be at. We chatted about the prom with Mom and Dad and then came up to sleep. It felt so good to strip off the kind of silly prom dresses we'd worn. She jumped into my bed with just her little party panties and a tee. I was in my old sweats and a tee.

"Cindy? Don't go to sleep yet."

"Huh, what?" I could see the sheet rising and falling rhythmically over her breasts from the little light coming in my window. She was almost out.

"Cindy! I want to ask you about it again."

"Huh? Ask me what?"

"About John. About the treatment."

Cindy rolled on her side to face me, eyes still closed, and said "Tomorrow sweetie. I'm dead asleep."

I pinched her thigh hard enough to get her attention. "Yeoww! What the...."

"C'mon Cindy! I'd do it for you. And you know I gotta go out first thing tomorrow with Mom shopping. She'll kill me if I don't."

"Don't pinch! You know I hate that!"

"Just 10 minutes Cin! It's still early."

Now she rolled on her side facing me and opened her eyes.

"What do you want to ask me?"

"About John and the treatment."

"Caitie! You already did – like a million times!"

"Yeah but you're the one who made me call him and I still don't even know why you went to him or what he did to help you."

"Cause it's complicated and hard to explain. But I told you it's just like I needed some help loosening up for Roger and John helped." Cindy smiled at what seemed to me like a private memory – almost made me want to pinch her again.

"Well mine's complicated too but I told you everything."

Cindy laughed right at me and said "Yours is not complicated – you just suck at giving head."

We laughed together at that – even though inside it made me feel kind of bad that she knew so much about my private time with Julian and about my problem – and I asked her "So what did you suck at?"

She looked at me seriously. "Saying Yes."

"What does that mean?"

"I told you. There were things Roger needed from me and I was like this little high school bitch who kept saying No. I was like stuck on wanting to be the one who decided everything for us."

"Well, what things?"

"Not blowjobs, I can tell you that. Roger loves the way I suck him off."

"Then what?"

"I already explained this. Everything really. Not just sex although I guess that was some of it. It might have been whether we would go to a certain place for dinner or it might have been him wanting to make love when I didn't. It was just selfishness."

"And John helped?"

"Yeah. We just talked and he explained how I could look at things from Roger's point of view to make the relationship better for both of us."

"And it worked?"

"Do I seem different to you?"

"Yeah, you do." I had to admit that in the last 2 months since Cindy told me she was seeing a therapist she had changed. Even around me and our girlfriends she was easier-going, less demanding and less sarcastic than she used to be. She seemed more feminine and soft. She also seemed happier but in a kind of spacey way sometimes.

"So there. That's all there is to it."

I decided to change tactics. "Well did he make you see Janice first?"

"No. Who's Janice? John didn't make me do anything."

"He told me I had to see someone named Janice who would do a health and body-structure check before he and I met. Whatever body-structure is supposed to mean."

"Oh. I don't know. Some girl took my height and weight and pulse when I first went in. Maybe that's her."

"That was all?"

"It's all I remember."

Cindy yawned again and rolled back away from me, but I wasn't done yet. I put my hand on her shoulder and shook her gently.

"So what did John do with you? I mean besides talk?"

"It's not regular talk. More like therapy and some role-playing."

"Role-playing? Like on the internet?"

"No jerkoff! Role-playing like I'm me and want to go to the beach for ice-cream and he's Roger and he wants to stay in and watch the game. We did that one like 10 times. Once we stayed in but I pouted and the night was ruined. Once we stayed in but I went and brought ice cream back for us both. Once we went to the beach but Roger kept the game on the radio. Like that. Teaches you to look at things from the other person's point of view, how to make the solution good for both people."

That sounded pretty harmless. All I said was "Oh."

Cindy was yawning and said: "There were others too but I forget."

"So what else did he do for you?"

"Not much. Gave me some homeopathic medicine for my moods. Two little pills each day."

The news about the pills and the role-play was the most she'd ever told me about her treatment. I felt like she'd only told me this because she was so close to being asleep. Now she was drifting away again, her voice was so quiet.

"Don't make me pinch you again!"

That got her. She rolled over to me and looked mad "Don't you dare! You know I hate that."

"Then stay up with me. Just 5 more minutes?" I kissed her forehead and said in my little girl voice "Pretty please?"

"OK. Five. And then I'm done. Should have slept at home." She pouted.

"These pills. You have them here?"

"No. At home. You know I wasn't planning this little sleepover. I can take them tomorrow morning – it's OK like that. But listen Sherlock, my mom checked them out for me at our pharmacy. Guy there said they were fine and might help my moods, especially around my period. Said they were totally natural."

"Oh." That sounded pretty legitimate, but I doubted that a mood pill was going to help me suck Julian's cock better.

"So what are these pills for?"

"I just told you. My moods."

"But I mean. You said the problem was saying No to Roger. They help with that?"

"You told me I seemed different. Roger thinks I'm different too. He loves it. Things are so nice with us right now."

"So what do you say Yes to now?"

"Just stuff I told you. Whatever."

I put my hand under the sheet and over the spot on her naked thigh I'd pinched before. Kind of a warning.

"Don't you dare!....Listen if I tell you something, will you let this go? And let me get to sleep?"

"Yes."

"Promise?"

"Yes, if it's a good one. I don't want to hear about how you go to some restaurant he likes. Something juicy."

I could see her calculating how far she was willing to go in order to get to sleep. Pretty far as it turned out.

"And then I get to sleep?"

"Yes. I promise."

"And you won't tell Roger or Julian or the girls or anyone? Roger is already gonna kill me cause he knows I told you what Julian said. Said about your cocksucking."

"Thanks for rubbing it in. But no. I won't tell. I promise."

"OK then. But it's embarrassing so ...."

She rolled to put her back to me so she wouldn't see my face and I wouldn't see hers. It took her a minute to get going, but I could tell she was awake and thinking about it now so I gave her the time.

"Remember I told you Roger was seeing this girl Jill from Piedmont High before we hooked up?"

"Yeah. She's in college now right?"

"Yeah. But the thing is Roger dumped her for me and she had this crazy thing she couldn't bear to let him go. At least for sex. He told me she was cool with me being his girlfriend but just wanted to have sex with him some more."

"Oh my god! Did Roger cheat with her?"

"No. But she was begging him for sex. The cunt. So Roger told me and I was like 'bitch!' and he was like 'Let's do a 3-way with her' you know...so it wouldn't be him cheating. I was like 'No way.'"

"Of course."

"Roger was totally cool about it. Totally didn't push me at all."

"Don't tell me...."

"No. I didn't. But it was just one more No I was giving him. On top of all the others. I was like No, No and No."

"Then you saw John, right?"

"Right. Roger told me about him cause we were having arguments, which is totally not like him. He's so mellow and easy-going. So I started to figure out I had to do something if I was gonna keep him."

"Yeah. I get it." That part was definitely relevant to my situation with Julian.

"So I saw John. Maybe 3 or 4 times total? I can't even remember. Anyhow we talked. He got me to see Roger's point of view on everything from seeing a movie sometimes, to watching a game, to travelling with him, to sex to....well everything."

"And gave you the pills."

"Right. The homeopathic medicine. So it was like 2 weeks after I started with John and I'm out shopping with my Mom and who do I run into at Vic's Secret? Jill."

"The cunt?"

"Yeah, except......Well I'd met her before cause Roger and I ran into her once at the beach. That time was before he had ever mentioned the 3-way, but I knew it was his ex. So I gotta say I think I was the bitch that day. Totally blew her off and dragged Roger away too. I was so mean to her!"

"Roger get mad at you for that?"

"Not at all. He was fine. But now I see her at Vic's Secret and I'm loaded down with these cute little panties and bras I'm buying for him and she comes over cause she saw me first."

"And...?"

"Well she was a sweetheart. Even told me some things Roger might want me to have, a little purple teddy he liked. And how she's got a new boyfriend but not too serious, just having fun with him. Said she was so happy for me and Roger and was sorry if she was a bitch and ...."

"Wow."

"Yeah. I know. Weird but true. So then Mom and I left and I was so happy. Then later that night I was home alone trying on some of the new things and what pops into my head? Three-way."

"Oh-My-God. You didn't!" I felt sweat pop out on my forehead.

"Well I did. And not just for him but me too."

"For you? Are you lez?" I was so shocked I could feel my body start to vibrate.

"No way I'm a lesbian." She rolled back and punched me on the shoulder. She was now facing me and I could see excitement in her eyes. Or maybe just relief that she was finally telling me her story.

"I guess it was really for us. For both of us. When I got the idea it was like a month after Roger mentioned the 3-way. He never brought it up after a couple of times of me saying No. Then his birthday was only a couple of weeks off."

"So you told him you'd do it with her?"

"No. Better. I called her at school. Jill. She's only an hour away. I just asked her out to lunch. We worked it out there. I know it seems crazy but it wasn't awkward at all. It seemed so natural."

"Like the pills?" I may have been vibrating with shock but something about the pills was stuck in my head.

My question confused her and she hurried by it. "What? Pills? No....Anyway we went back to her room. Kind of a test-drive. You know? To make sure we'd be good together for him."

"Fuuuuck meeeee!" in astonishment.

"No but we fucked each other. Then when he came home from work the night of his birthday, Jill and I were together in his bed. I had the purple teddy on."

"OH! MY! GOD!"

"Yeah, I know. But you wanted to hear something. That's it."

"So you did it....?"

"Now you want details?"

"Aaaah....no... I just.... I guess I can't believe it." I paused and we both went quiet. "You did her? I mean did it with Jill?"

"Yeah." Cindy dragged out the word, satisfied with the memory. "We did each other and he did us both. We've got with her twice more since then. Roger totally loves that I will do it for him."

I was quiet. There was nothing more to say.

"So now you know." Pause. "Remember that you asked." Pause. "Remember you promised." Pause. "Sleep time."

She rolled back away from me again. I kept my promise not to bother her more and she was asleep in about 3 minutes. I lay there awake thinking about her story for an hour before I couldn't stand it anymore and peeled down the sweats to masturbate, which I hardly ever – well I guess sometimes – do. The good news is that I was quiet enough not to wake her even though I came really hard from just my fingers. I fell asleep thinking about Jill (although I'd never seen the girl), about John, about Julian, about 3-ways and cocksucking and little homeopathic pills.