Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 06

Story Info
The end of Caitlyn's 2nd visit with John and Janice.
4.8k words
4.45
33.2k
11

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice stopped, raised her eyebrows quizzically and said "Hope I'm not interrupting. I can come back."

John still had his finger still in me. My body was beginning to unclench after the intense orgasm but I was afraid that if he didn't take it out he'd make me cum again right in front of her. I'm sure I made quite a sight for her.

"No, not at all Janice. Come in. Caitlyn made need a few minutes to ....to...."

"I can see that."

"Yes. We'll give her a minute." He removed his finger and once again brought it to my lips. That was my third time cleaning after having it in my pussy. It seemed even wetter than before. I know I felt a little funny doing it right in front of Janice but I was still so turned on I couldn't help it. Plus John had wanted me to.

"Good girl! Now go take your seat again and we'll let you relax a minute before we start up again." My pussy was still vibrating so nicely that it was difficult to walk back to my place. I heard Janice giggle while she watched from the doorway.

"Wait! Please" John had caught me just in time. "Before you sit let's find something to go under your bottom, still leaking a bit I would think." Now the shame did kick in as Janice watched me fumble around looking for something suitable. In the end I could only find the nice summer skirt I'd worn. It was right on the chair in back under my bra and panties. I grabbed it quick draped it over the bottom of my chair and sat.

As my breathing returned to normal and the shame set a blush over my face and chest, John took his seat once more behind his desk and Janice pulled up a second chair beside me.

I could feel her looking at me as she said to John "Good session then?"

He laughed. "Well good but mixed results. Some progress and some new issues have arisen." He paused and looked first at me and then at Janice. "Bottom line: you were right. Plan B it is."

The fact that they were both professionally dressed and that I was nude and leaking on my skirt was not lost on me. I found my water bottle and drank deeply. The fact that I was leaking that bad because I'd just discovered that I was the 'generic girl' getting eaten by Cindy in my fantasy didn't make things any easier.

Now Janice giggled again and said "Told you so!" and they laughed together.

"Plan B OK for you then?"

"Of course. Either would have been. And I wasn't totally sure either. But would you mind giving me a run down on how it's gone while I check Caitlyn's breasts?"

"Yes. Of course her breasts while she's recovering! Be forgetting my own head soon."

Janice stood and walked behind my chair. Draping her arms over me from behind she methodically checked first one and then the second breast for the T-nodes which were at the base of my problems. Took her maybe a minute on each breast. It was good to be back at the practical matters of my treatment. And had anyone ever had her breasts treated so tenderly by her doctors? She returned to her seat beside me.

"No surprise there."

"Right. Early days. Little Miss Muffet here thought they'd be gone by now." They laughed together at that. And when had I become Little Miss...?.oh, yeah! I was sitting on a tuffet, at least if my pretty blue pleated skirt, the one Mom had bought me before my last date with Julian, could be considered a tuffet. I was a little confused as to what exactly a tuffet was, but I guessed this might not be the time to ask. So I drank. "Next time or the appointment after that we should see some reduction, maybe a lot."

"But mixed results so far, you said."

"Right. On the plus side we had a good open conversation about her oral technique." He rolled his eyebrows as he said it. "I was able to give her some beginner level tips. Needs a lot of practice and repetition still of course. We'll be using your article, and using you, for that of course, but maybe not today."

"Right."

"And then a good session with Mr. Blacky. Surprisingly good I must say; I was proud of you Caitlyn."

John beamed at me and I drank and flushed some more. My head was buzzing as if I'd been drinking. Wasn't he going to tell her about how I did with him?

"I found her pussy was highly responsive while she was sucking, always a good sign. In fact I'd say her cunt was a revelation. It's quite the little worker. And then she sucked my cock. Know that wasn't the plan but she had done so well and was so needy then. She needed cum. And not bad at all I'd say. But I didn't give her anything too difficult."

"Sucked his cock twice. Swallowed both times." I blurted this out unintended and they both turned and looked at me with that serious aloof gaze doctors sometimes get with me. I just figured it was time for me to stand up for myself. I want to be good and kind and professional and would never, ever want to hurt John's feelings or dispute what he was saying. Really! But 'not bad' seemed misleading to her. Didn't Janice need all the facts too? The way he'd told me?

John smiled at me. "Thank you Caitlyn. You're right. It was one blowjob but I did cum twice, and I do believe she swallowed most of it." ('Most'? Where did he think the rest of it went?) "Course she swallowed for me last time too. She just needs to be told to do so."

Janice chimed in "She is nicely submissive. Easy to see that." She was smiling at me too and reached over her hand to cover mine and give it a nice friendly squeeze. "We know you try hard Caitlyn. We knew that from last time." Then to John: "But what's the mixed part? That sounds pretty positive if you ask me."

Before John could answer I jumped in again. Feeling my cheerios now that I'd become so assertive. I blurted again. "And what's Plan B? Heck! What was Plan A?" I knew immediately that this time I'd gone too far.

John looked at me more seriously this time. "Drink your water Caitie. You're becoming a little emotional and we have to stay focused on the therapy. Right?"

"Yes. I....I just...."

"I know now drink up. That's a good girl! And I'll tell you about the Plan A and B stuff in a minute. Mostly just a little joke between Janice and me. But first let me answer Janice's question. She needs all the facts to participate. As we discussed."

I'm sitting there wondering if I was still dripping below and what it would do to my skirt and whether my Mom would see stains on it when I got home. Wondering whether Janice like my tits from that angle. The water was definitely helping me to calm down. Still part of me is like if she needs all the facts then why did you skip the part about me sucking you off twice? Which as I calmed down I realized was pretty unfair. Unfair and stupid. I'm sure he would have told her if I hadn't interrupted, if I'd given him a chance. Janice had just said I was submissive, and I try to be, but sometimes I just get so full of myself and my opinions. Makes me sick! It was that comment about Little Miss Muffet that got to me. I will stand up for myself if people are laughing at me. Unfair I know. Now I was calming down.

John looked at Janice while I drank. "It's the lesbian thing. Just as you suspected. Opens up a whole new can of worms."

He saw me react and waved a hand to quiet me. Oooh. Nice.

"Or bisexual thing if you prefer. Caitlyn does prefer that way of thinking about things. Which is totally understandable. At least for now. And we'd just had a breakthrough when you came in."

"Over the panties thing with Kim I bet."

"Actually no. I'd covered her inappropriate comments about you and Kim. And we went into some detail in the panties story. When she tried to blame the panties incident on her Mom..." Hey! That was unfair, well at least sort of. Wondered then if my skirt would be ruined, looked down between my legs but it would be impossible to tell without standing to examine the skirt. And the 3 of us had work to do before I could attend to that. "When she tried to blame the panties incident on her Mom I knew she was feeling cornered and that something more would come out."

"I hope you were gentle with her. She's just 18 you know."

John seemed a bit miffed at this. "Of course I try to be gentle with all my young women. You do realize it was important for us to get inside these issues therapeutically?" You could really hear it in his voice and I shot a glance at Janice who must have known she'd screwed up. Her eyes were down and I could see she was a blusher too. Just like me. Wondered if it made her nipples stiffen too. I felt pretty bad for her and wanted to help her the way I'd helped Kim when she screwed up in my first appointment. Made me laugh though because Kim's screw up concerned the red panties everyone here was so fixated on. Then that reminded me of the red panties my Mom wore in that fantasy – if that's what it was – that kept running through my head about her, Mom, blowing a guy in college while she was wearing a similar panties. But then I focused. Not my strong suit always but I might be needed to protect Janice if John got really angry. She's so pretty, and she was only trying to be nice to me. Still I knew John was right.

Janice looked up right in John's eyes and said clearly "I apologize John. That was uncalled for." See she must already have been trained to respond correctly. Still I bet her nipples did tug at her at least a little. A girl can tell. She had been trained but I still needed to be told. Or corrected. By him. Which is not always a bad thing. (Smiles!)

John grinned at her and nodded kindly. I knew he would. He's so good like that. Don't know if it's just with woman and girls or if he's like that with everyone but I'd seen him have to correct me (many times), Kim (the once with the panties) and now Janice and then immediately forgive us. It's one of the things the 3 of us love so much about him.

"So no. The panties story upset her. But that lead to her really telling me what was going on with the lesbian stuff. It's focused on her friend Cindy."

"Cindy! Wow! So she and Cin...?"

"No, no, no, no and NO!" But in a friendly way that made both of us girls happy. Now I covered Janice's hand and squeezed for support just as she had done with me. Colleagues! He went on "Don't you think Cindy would have told us if she had a Cindy-Caitlyn thing going on? A C on C, cunt-on-cunt, physical thing going with our little muffy muffet?" We giggled. The Muffet thing was pretty funny but it made me check below again to see if there was a stain. Still couldn't tell, but I must have been done dripping by this time.

"Hasn't' Cindy told us about each and every time she's eaten pussy? First with that other girl....what's her name?"

Janice said "Her name is Shelly I believe."

"Yeah. Roger's slut. Right. And how many times has Cindy eaten your pussy?"

"Don't know, but a bunch. Should I check the records on that?"

"No that's not the point." I squeezed her hand again. "And Kim too. We watched Cindy eat her pussy for an hour. Got the little minx squirting like a fire hose." He paused. "The point is that they do not have a physical relationship. That is other than the fact that Caitlyn masturbates while she pictures Cindy going down on her."

"Oh wow."

"So you see now?"

"Wow. And that's what was making Caitlyn cum when I came in the door? Thinking about Cin eating her?"

"Yup."

My head was down. I knew now that he was – they were – right. But still it was just one time. Not like every night. And of course I had some real help cumming then from John's middle finger on my clit. But it was not clear that Janice needed these details so I kept quiet and professional.

Janice went on. "So it was the lesbian thing. I was right."

"Correct. So now we're treating at least 2 things in this girl. The blowjob thing we know we can get under control. We're doing the GT and the talk therapy. Plus she'll have you for instruction – no one better!" I looked over but knew what I would see. She was glowing! The little slut. "That part went well as I told you. Still a long way to go but Caitlyn shows every sign that she'll be successful in overcoming this phobia."

He smiled then at me and I couldn't help but interrupt with a "Thank God!" and a big whoosh of expelled air. I didn't want to say or interrupt more so I had some more water.

"But now the lesbian...excuse me...the bisexual thing. And it better be bisexual if we really are going to get her sucking cock the right way." He was being funny again. Janice squeezed mine.

"So plan B you said." That was Janice.

John looked at me in the most loving possible way and said "Yeah. We're going to have to treat the lezbo thing first to see how deep it runs. I mean we'll continue with the GT, continue checking for the nodes -aren't her tits cute by the way? and you'll have to see her in the bra and panty set her mother bought for her, very nice! – we'll do all that. We can still monitor her blowjobs with Julian and directly with me, we'll still have you go over your article on technique with her. You'll be able to demonstrate. We'll still do all these things. But our deep dive will be on Miss Muffet's muff dive inclinations. So next time. Either you or Kim or both. OK?"

"Not tonight? I'd be happy to eat her pussy so you could observe."

"Tempting. But on the whole I think next time is better. I'm going to have to run for a dinner appointment in about 15 minutes, and we don't want to begin and find we're running out of time. You know her first time getting eaten by a woman, there may be complications I need to be here to handle."

"Understood."

"Especially with her. First time being eaten by anyone from what I can remember of the history. The boys seem to have missed out on tasting her little muffet. And I told you – her cunt is a worker, so who knows how she'll be."

Janice held my hand. We both nodded although I guess he had just been speaking to her.

"OK then." He looked over at me and I melted. Worried I'd be soiling that skirt even worse. "Following all this Caitie? You OK with the plan? Any questions?"

I kind of had to snap awake now- no more hazy daydreams with this team. Somehow I'd heard it all but my mind was pretty far away. I'd heard what Plan B was and I guessed I didn't really know what it meant but still I approved. Better, much better, to face the lesbian thing head on. So the 3 of us were in agreement.

Plus John was being so nice I didn't want to keep correcting him – if it was correct, I mean who am I to say? I'm like totally no doctor even if I was now a member of what John referred to as the 'therapeutic team.' and me not even out of high school yet! - about the lezbo vs bisex thing. I mean they were different I think and lesbian girls wouldn't exactly be in trying to fix their fractured fellatio would they? But then I figured these were all details that the 3 of us would work out in the sessions and it seemed much better to just let things ride, especially cause I could feel my nipples harden as he looked at me and it would be a shame if that skirt.....

So I just said. "Yes. I can follow. Sounds good to me." And gave my loveliest smile (which might not be in John's class but isn't bad.)

Janice chimed in. "Good girl Caitie. Good work."

Then back to John. "Right. So three things to end up with then. OK Caitie? Almost done for today."

"First. Janie I'm going to ask you to sit with Caitie while she does her write-up of today's session. After I leave. And it's kind of obvious that it's been awkward for her having you here discussing all this while she's naked and you're fully clothed. So I suggest you disrobe for the end of the session."

"Of course John." Janice let go of my hand. I'd hardly realized we were still connected! She rose and began to unbutton her blouse. The blouse was violet and very officey professional. It looked expensive and fit her beautifully. I would have to ask her where she shopped. Underneath was this really lovely pale pink bra. She unhooked it and it dropped from her tits just as mine had earlier. Hers looked to be maybe a 36-C at a guess. Large dark nipples – well larger than mine (which were small) and darker than mine (which are pink.) They were delicious looking. Shivers! Next she unhooked the cream colored skirt and dropped it. Her bikini panties didn't match. They were plain white but had some sort of little cartoon character right over her cunt. I was dying to see it up close but given the circumstances thought I'd better not suggest that. However, I was also afraid the mismatch and the unprofessionalism of her panties might upset John, so I took a quick peek at his face. He seemed fine, which surprised me, but maybe men are kind of oblivious to some of the mistakes girls make. Thank God. Still I made a mental note to talk to her at some point about it – since we were colleagues on this job I felt I would have the right. Anyhow she stripped off the panties and was naked. No surprise there. Her cunt was lovely and pouty and just so, so nice. It can be hard for a girl to find the right words to describe another girl's cunt. It was shaved too as I knew it would be. Just like mine.

She sat. (Hey! How come no tuffet for her? Oh right. She wasn't leaking pussy juice on the expensive furniture. Well, just thought I'd ask.)

"Thank you Janice. And now part 2. Which is another delicate issue and I hate to raise it last thing in the session but I think I need to while all 3 of us are together. Working together on this stuff." Well with that sentiment I could not have agreed more. Let's get it all out while we're together – give us the best chance of fixing this girl. If the 3 of us together could manage her muffet mania and fix her fractured fellatio then what could we not handle?

"So it's about her Mom."

Janice seemed confused. Maybe me too. Did he mean my Mom? "I told you about how she tried blaming the red panties disaster on her mother? Struck me as pretty strange, that one." And, to be truthful, it struck me as strange now too. "And then there's her underwear. I told you about her cute panty and bra set? Caitlyn. Go retrieve them and show them to Janice."

I did as I was told so the 3 of us could still work together. I was nervous about stains on my skirt and what if Janice or even John saw them. But good news. I didn't see a thing as I glanced back. My little pussy must have sucked all those nice juices back inside me. For a rainy day ha-ha! I retrieved my lingerie – had John really called it 'underwear'? God help us girls with men! – brought it back and handed it over to Janice. She held first the bra and then the panties up and inspected them with a big silly grin on her face.

"Oooh so pretty! I have to see these on you! I have a similar bra but this one is so much nicer – the floral thingy is gorgeous! I have to see you in these after we're done tonight." I was glowing as she continued to hold the panties up before us. "But John. They're lovely. What's the problem?"

"Well I'm not sure really there is one – at least with the undies." There he goes again! "But she went out of her way – first thing in the session too – to tell me that a. her Mom had bought them for her and b. that her Mom frequently buys lingerie..." (!) "...for the two of them. I mean isn't that odd? I don't mean if it was normal underpants and bras. Stuff girls wear to school or for every day. But these are sex panties and bras. These are the things she wanted to wear the next time she went to Julian's to get fucked."

"I see. That does seem unusual." I loved how nonjudgmental Janice could be. No matter how big my problems were. "I mean we're happy Caitie that she supports your sex life with Julian, but this seems like too much involvement to me."

Janice went on. "You know John it's possible she wore the set here – I mean as opposed to on a date with Julian – just in order to open us the conversation about her Mom."

"Yes. That occurred to me."

12