Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was hanging down but I was happy to see I wasn't crying as much in front of him. Maybe having another woman there for support made all the difference.

"I would never have picked up on that if she hadn't forced it into the conversation first thing with me."

"Yeah. I see the point."

"Then there's one more thing. I don't know for sure. Just a hunch. But every time her mother comes up in conversation Caitlyn gets this hungry, sexy look in her eyes and you can see her mind goes to another place. It's really rather startling when you first experience it. Her brain goes phhhhht and I can see her nipples stiffen. Her mouth opens slightly and I can see her running her tongue over her lips to wet them. So I think there's some fantasy going on there too – just like her fantasy of being eaten by Cindy. Only this fantasy involves her mother, which is definitely unusual."

And Oh-My-God the feelings of delicious shame came back really strong then. Do you remember that I said I thought he could read my mind? Well here it was again. I knew I should stick up for myself again. After all the thoughts weren't about me being sexual with my Mom – gross! triple-dipped-in-dog-poop-gross! -but about Mom sucking off a guy way back in her college days. Sucking him off wearing red panties like the ones I'd taken from Kim and thrown away. That's what I'd blamed on Mom. Still there was no denying that he could read my silly mind.

But I kept my poise – which is best when the 3 of us have to work together. I kept it and realized from within the shame that he might, just might possibly, be right. It might be different than what I'd thought. Even if what he thought really was gross. Just like me masturbating next to Cindy in bed had been different. Now I realized that the fantasy wasn't her eating some unknown girl but eating me. And could there be something similar going on in the Mom thing? And where did the darned image of her blowing him come from anyway? Seemed so real at times. So I kept quiet and hung my head.

"So you see. I'm just throwing this out there. There may be a third part for the therapy beyond cocksucking and muff diving, and that's coming to grips with her incest fantasies."

We sat there. It seemed like John was done. No one had anything more to say so we just sat. I might have sniffled then a little, but I didn't cry.

Janice finally offered a thought. "Wish we had some data on how T-nodes interact with lesbian and incest desires. We know so much about fellatio but I don't recall much in the literature about these other things."

"Same here. Uncharted waters I guess. I'll research it soon though and see if anything pops up. Beyond that we'll just figure it out on our own. Done work with more complicated girls than Caitlyn and those have generally turned out well. So let's be confident."

He paused, looked at me and came over behind me again. He draped his arms over my shoulders as before and cupped my tits as before. But this time it wasn't for T-nodes. He was just being nice. His big thumbs played across my little pink nipples and I just loved it sooooo much. Janice was squeezing my hand again and it was a super-nice moment. With these two I really felt like I could – or at least should – be confident.

He released me and said "And now I really do have to go. We'll see you again next Tuesday – right Caitie?"

"Yes John. And thank you so much. For everything. Really. I know I can be dense sometimes but..."

"Caitie don't. I keep telling you we're in this together. And we are. You're as much of the team as either me or Janice and I don't find you dense at all. You're a beautiful, bright young woman who just happens to have a couple of little sexual tics. That's all. So just keep plugging and be confident, OK? Keep taking the GT and see us back here Tuesday. Take care till then."

Janice had moved to his spot and held my breasts just as he had. I think she liked my nipples too. But my tits felt so different in her small feminine hands!

Then she remembered something just before John walked out. "John. Didn't you say 3 things? There was the lesbian thing with Cindy. Then the incest thing with her Mom. What's the 3rd?"

"Oh. Thanks. Right. But just, you know, her general instructions about her writing now, and about what she'll remember and what she'll be forgetting when she leaves here. But damn. I am running late now. You can cover all that with her. Right?"

"Of course John." And she gave my tits a squeeze.

"Bye then. Thanks Caitie. Thanks Janice."

We heard the door close behind him and she and I were alone. I knew I had to write up the session while I remembered everything. Thank God since I'm such an airhead that I'd forget it all if we didn't have these records to refer back to. All 3 of us I mean although technically they use them more than me. And Janice would have to make sure I knew what I would be allowed to remember. And I could write it all up sitting on my tuffet with this gorgeous woman naked beside me. I think both of us thought about it. At least I know I did. And now when I thought about this one I was nobody's 'generic girl.' I was me.

But John had told us we had to wait till next time and that was that if we were going to remain professional. Which we were. And after writing I'd show off what my bra and panties looked like on me. I'd like that, and hoped she would too. Maybe even have that word with her about her lingerie, although I figured I should really wait till another time. We were making so much progress I didn't want to upset the dynamic in the team.

And then back home to Mom and Dad for dinner. I figured I'd be tired tomorrow.

12