Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry. I can."

We were stuck in traffic and I figured it was a good time to talk before we got there. I had so many questions.

"And this job that you want me for - you do don't you?"

"Yep." All of a sudden he was a man of very few words and I kind of liked it cause I felt like me doing the talking for a change. I always let the man decide what we talk about but not then. I guess like John had told my Mom earlier it might be the GT kicking in. I smiled when I remembered the checkup and that he and Janice agreed that the nodes - those little thingies in my breasts that somehow had created the blowjob phobia that lead to my little FF ('failed fellatio') problem - were down like 60 percent. It gave me even more confidence.

"So what is the job with these other girls?"

"OK. There are two parts to it." We were crawling towards a red light and the nice air conditioning was just right even if it did maybe make my nipples hard under the sheer bra.

"First there's this dinner for about forty guys. Just like I told John. They're frat alums like me, an easy crowd, likeable most of them. You'd help serve the dinner. Then later there's our executive meeting with just about twenty guys. You might serve some drinks there too. But more than that you'd be part of the entertainment, part of the auction."

"I don't get it. What auction? And how come you're in a frat at the U at ..." I was about to say 'at your age' and then realized that might be insulting. It was hard for me to tell just how old he was but I figured he must be at least 30 or even 35. I did wonder about it.

Jevon laughed and said "I'm not in a frat. I'm an alum - an alumnus, get it? I was president of the frat 18 years ago when I graduated. Actually for both my junior and senior years. Now I'm Vice President of the national, taking care of all sorts of general business we have with the 47 different college chapters around the country. It's called Beta Tau Sigma, ever heard of it?"

"No. I...beta what? ... wait... is that BTS house?"

"Yeah. It's called that. How did you know?"

"Well this kid I went to high school with, his older brother is at the U and went to a party there once and said, well he said the name stood for 'Big Titted Sluts.'" Which was pretty embarrassing to say mostly though just cause it called attention to my small boobs.

"Yeah. I've heard that one. There's a million of those, like 'bring the sluts' or 'bang the sluts' or even 'bunnies taste sperm'... well they're easy for our guests to create. But that's the local U chapter, not us in the national. We're definitely not the frat party types, at least not any longer."

We'd gone through the red light and traffic opened up just a little. I realized we'd be at the U - and that's where the BTS house was - in about 5 more minutes. I still had so much to ask.

"Oh." I couldn't think of what else to say. It really didn't seem so embarrassing or scary once he explained that they were just dumb jokes. Then "And that's how you can get me in? By being a boss of the national BTS fraternity?"

"Well that might have something to do with it. But it's more that I'm a donor to the U. In fact one of the top five donors in each of the last six years. So when you give them money...they sort of have to listen." He chuckled at the thought. "And I'm president of the Alumni Admissions Advisory Group, so there's that too."

"Oooh." It was just sinking in that I was with someone who was very smart and very rich and pretty powerful. I shifted in my seat to look at him again, trying to keep the dress over my panties but not really as worried about it now, and I got a good look as he drove. He was very handsome.

But I still had those questions.

"You never explained the auction thing. I still don't get it."

"Well it's like I have these five young attractive girls. You and the four others I told John about." I was tingling when he said I was one of his attractive girls. "And we - the national executive board that is - meet every month, at least some of us do. But quarterly - I mean every 3 months - we have a major meeting with entertainment that we use as a fundraiser. Do-gooder stuff. Black causes of course since we are a black fraternity."

"Oh. I didn't know it was just for black people. I..." I was going to explain to him that I was white but then that struck me as kind of dopey. Plus I was remembering my Dad saying to be careful around them.

"Yeah. We raise a ton of money. This time for an orphanage in Botswana." And I remembered him saying that to John. I had no idea what state or part of the country Botswana was in but thought I should keep that quiet, wanting not to seem dumb and all so he wouldn't change his mind about getting me into the U.

We were finally pulling in the parking lot behind the big BTS building I'd seen from the highway before. It was right on the edge of campus. Jevon pulled into a spot and we sat there to finish the conversation.

"So we take the girls to auction. Means the guys bid on them and the winner, the guy who bids the most on a girl, sort of owns her for the duration of the meeting. It's just for fun. Mostly just means getting him coffee, maybe a few dances with him, making sure his drink is always fresh at events and so forth. The girls love it. You could ask Kim about it."

"So when is it?"

"Tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow!! Oh my God you don't give a girl a lot of time to prepare. I mean I'd want to get my hair and nails done and get a new dress and all and..."

"Don't worry about that stuff. We have outfits for the girls. And the girls all help one another with hair and such. Plus the guys like it when a girl looks pretty natural - you know, not too made up. It's all part of the entertainment, makes them more generous in what they offer at auction. And that's the point isn't it? To have them spend a lot on the girls - for charity."

"Oh." He was so confident and forceful it was hard to argue with him. Not that I really wanted to.

"Are you telling me you can't make it tomorrow night? Actually tomorrow starting around 3 to make sure everything is ready. Get you home probably around midnight or maybe 1 a.m. - all depends on what the guy who buys you wants."

"No. I think I can. If you really think it will be ok. I mean the dresses and hair and such."

"Yep, will be. And you wouldn't mind, right? I mean for a good cause? Helping orphans. Little black babies in Africa?"

"Oh! Is that where Botswana is?" It just came out.

"Oh, yes."

"And you really help them? The children?"

"We do indeed."

"And I'm really getting into the school?"

"Yes again."

He smiled. I melted. I had a really good feeling about this.

"Then I'm your girl."

So the very first thought I had when he took my hand to help me out of the car was that he was going to take me in that building and fuck me. And then I thought I should blow him first before he could because that way I'd make up to Janice one of the missing blowjobs from my homework assignment, and I knew that would make her happy. And then I started having these weird thoughts. Not about getting fucked because he had been so nice to me then and I really did have to work on everything because you never know what kind of sexual repression can get caused by the T-nodes and even if they were 50 to 60% gone they were still there. No it was about blowing a black man. Not prejudiced stuff at all, just stuff I didn't know because I'd never done that before. Stuff like did his cum come out a different color and did it taste different or feel different going down your throat. Weird I know but like I said it made me nervous cause I just didn't know.

But then in front of the building, we were just sort of standing there looking up at it cause it was this impressive mansion type house that totally didn't look like what I thought a frat house would look like, but then I remembered that it was the national headquarters house not where the dopey college boys stayed, and then right in front of the building he just gently put his arm around my waist and draped his big hand over my hip on the other side and it felt so right to be held like that by him that then I totally stopped worrying about everything.

He took me up in this elevator right to the top of the building - about 5 stories up I believe - where he had his private rooms. When I went in I got that feeling again I got in his car. Rich. Rich and powerful. There was all this dark wood and glass and beautiful big windows that let us look out over the campus and I was thinking 'my campus.' And he gave me some water to drink which was the exact same brand that John always had for appointments and I was like gushing and then he almost ruined the mood by looking at his watch and saying that by now my Mom would be in visiting with John and Janice but that bad feeling didn't last long.

He told me to undress and I did but he stopped me when I got down to panties and bra cause he said I looked so pretty in them he wanted to keep me that way for a while. He actually took some cell phone pictures of me in them because he said I looked so nice. And we were standing in front of those big windows with him behind me holding me by the hips again and running his big thumbs over the band in the front of the panties and I just knew I'd be nice and wet for him. Finally he kind of bent me forward against the glass and slid the panties down and I heard him unzip his trousers and then his hands were covering my tits with the bra still on and I could see his reflection in the window in front of us and I wondered what it would be like if anyone on the campus could see up there and what he was about to do to me.

I thought then that I should turn and kneel and suck him off the way I had planned but then realized that would be pretty unfeminine to make my needs come before his and I almost laughed out loud realizing that the treatment from John and Janice and the GT pills were really working and making me so much more mature and loving and I could see his reflection crouching to get him lined up with me and then he entered me but it was probably only half of his penis and I was right that I was so nice and wet that it went in really nice even though it felt much fatter than the other cocks like Julian's and even Mr. W.'s that had been inside my little pussy. But then his hand went in my hair and grabbed it and he bent me more and my forehead was against the cool glass and I felt him fuck in me harder, probably all the way in I thought, cause it really did hurt although I tried hard not to show it, and he whispered in my ear even though there was no one else around to hear "fuck now Caitlyn" and I tried my best to tilt my pussy up higher and even got on tip-toes to make it better for him and he was pulling my hair hard lifting my face from the glass and really slamming the thick cock into my cunt and I just knew I was going to cum so hard for him but wanted to make sure he was completely satisfied with me before I did so I waited till he thrust in me 9 or 10 times and I could hear his breathing go all ragged even over the noises I was making from getting fucked and his fingers were on my nipples pinching and twisting them but in a very nice way and I just couldn't help it then I started moaning and cumming like a crazy slut and he fucked me hard all the way through it till it was over and then he fucked me some more and then he came in me with a roar and then he pulled his cock out and it felt like there was this big whoosh of air coming out of me and I was able to get off tippy-toes and I remember my legs were aching and my pussy was aching and I twirled and knelt and took the cock in my mouth to clean it up for us both. I remember how proud I felt that I knew to do that. Then I remembered Janice licking my pussy and how much righter this felt than that had.

It was only then that I realized how long and hard and thick he was and I remember thinking that it was a good thing I didn't know beforehand because I would have been too afraid to let him fuck me so that really worked out for the best. It was covered with frothy cum all the way from the fat purple head to his big black balls and that made it a little easier to get in my mouth but very very messy and I did my best to clean it all up and I think I did a pretty good job too.

Jevon stood me up and walked me over to the bed and undid the bra and then kind of nicely pushed me down on it on my back and then he stood above me from the side and let the cock slide in my mouth again and while I sucked he took his finger and ran it along my cunt getting more and more cum and then he'd take the fat cock out of my mouth and put his fingers in to get them cleaned and then go back to letting me suck. Back and forth and back and forth we went. It was so hot and so cool at the same time. And me! A real college girl having sex on campus for the very first time!

I thought like most guys that he'd have to take a break then to rest but he never did. He just kept alternating his cock and his fingers in my mouth and I felt like I'd swallowed about a gallon of cum, which by the way was pure white like whipped cream and tasted every bit as delicious so that was a relief. Then he left his cock in my mouth longer and I realized he was getting super hard again and his fingers left my cunt to play with my nipples and he climbed on the bed and straddled my chest to feed me his cock and I thought the sight of him like that might make me cum again and I was right cause I did. And he fed me the cock which even though I could only take maybe half cause I haven't really been trained for deep throat yet even though I practiced with both Mr. Blacky and Mr. Whitey I was doing a good enough job I think and happy to get to blow him for obvious reasons and after I finished cumming while I sucked I realized he was almost ready so I took my hands and cradled his balls while sucking as much as I could and then he was pulling out of me and aimed the cock right at me and came all over my face and tits, about seven creamy shots worth. He rested his balls on my chin and let the heavy wet cock drape over my face past my lips and nose and up to my forehead.

He made me stay like that for a while to watch the cum dripping from my face and boobs and it felt kind of nice in a way even though it can be sort of embarrassing for a girl it's also a nice feeling to have pleased your man so much that he came all over you. Then he told me it was time to clean it up again but this time he wanted me to scoop the cum from my face and tits and belly and - well it felt like it had gone everywhere on me! - such and then bring it up to swallow and only after I had done that till there were just sticky streaks left on me did he let me lean back over to suck his cock clean for the second time. He took a few more pictures on his phone while I cleaned us up.

And then oh my God but I still can't believe it but as I was sucking him clean he started on my little bald cunt again and next thing you know I'm not cumming but he's like gone rock hard for the 3rd time and I'm sucking and sucking and totally into it and not just sucking to clean but I think he's gonna cum again? And he just said 'straight down your throat this time girl' and began fucking my mouth from the side not too too bad but still kind of uncomfortable due to his girth and all and thank God it didn't last very long and he did cum right in my mouth and I'm like this is amazing but I can't say it to him because my mouth is still stuffed and then I cleaned it again with the little spermies all safe and sound and snug in my belly. Right where they belonged.

He got up and went in the bathroom and I could hear the shower start up but I just laid there still tasting him and still feeling him and still smelling his fragrance, the fragrance of all that cum and all that love making, while I lay in what seemed about 5 puddles of cum I hadn't even got to, on the sheets I mean. And I had this blissful probably kind of dopey lovey-dovey-girly feeling and I just loved it then and never wanted it to change ever. But of course at some point I had to get up from the bed and go back to the window not caring who might be looking up from the dorms across the way - probably no one since it was summer but I couldn't know for sure - and look out again over the campus while I had this feeling. A college girl! An absolutely and extremely and amazingly well fucked, well painted, well coated, well sperm-nourished college girl!

Then I saw that he was behind me covered just with a towel now and still kind of wet and I wanted to run to him and kneel and suck it again and again but of course I didn't do that a. cause it was up to him and b. cause I really didn't want him to know what a slut I felt like inside right then. A girl's got to keep her pride to some extent even when she's being as good as she can for her man. So I didn't but he stooped and picked up my panties by the window and with a smile said:

"We have this tradition at BTS" holding the panties by the waist band with just his thumbs and forefingers. "It's whenever a girl is fucked here for the very first time. We keep them. Keep the panties. Some girls want to leave their bras too, but that's up to them. The panties stay though, that's the tradition ever since I was in college here myself."

So I'm thinking like a. weird and b. that whatever he wanted right then was what I wanted too and c. while I might miss them (they were so cute!) it would be nice for my Mom cause I could tell her 'oh I got rid of them - you were right that they showed too much under a short skirt' which would make her happy. But the bra! I loved that bra and the way it made my little boobies feel.

"Do I have to? The bra I mean? Do you mind if I ..."

"Not at all. Like I said it's the girl's choice. Keep it if you like it."

So that was a relief even if it did make me feel pretty selfish. And then I got all nosey like girls do and I was like "What do you guys do with the panties? How many pair of them are there anyway?" and hoping that his answer was not going to be too awful right after we had been so close.

"Just kind of throw them in a drawer downstairs to tell you the truth. It's just knowing they're there and who we took them from. Might tag her name on them somewhere. Might show the other guys if you liked her."

"But...I hope you don't mind my asking...I know it's really none of my business... But how many pair do you have?"

"I think this will make 46 this year." He was smiling and happy.

I was stunned and hurt. "Forty-six! In one year? How could you..."

Well I didn't mean to sound like some little virgin deflowered (I read that in a book in high school) and it was not like "how could you, you monster!" but more like "how is this even possible?" He didn't get mad at me, which was sweet but just laughed and said "Not me. I mean not just me. I have 3 this year. Remember how there are 40 or so other guys who visit? Them too." So I felt a lot better and calmed down and it seemed kind of funny to us both that I had thought he'd fucked all 46 girls himself but I told him I do sometimes get emotional about things and he said he understood that girls can be like that. And even if I was his third girl that year that really wasn't so many and he was probably just helping the other 2 like he was me, getting them admitted to the U or something.

So he kept the panties and I kept the bra. He told me to get dressed and I did but still felt a little funny cause the skirt really is that short and now without the panties and with the fact that I was still pretty squishy down there I wondered if I should have asked if I could take a shower too but then it was too late because Jevon still wanted to show me around the dining room and ballroom so I'd feel more comfortable with my role on the next day. So we left - me squishy and all, we left.