Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.15

Story Info
Barney fucks Caitlyn and then a visit.
6k words
4.38
20.8k
6
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barney Fucks Me

Barney had just finished fucking me for the first time or maybe I should say I fucked him and I mean no disrespect by that cause he was definitely the man and I was definitely the girl. It's just that he was so huge in every department if you catch my drift, but I mean huge all over of course, that we both figured he would crush me if he was on top. And he didn't mind at all just laid flat on his back while I straddled him spreading my legs as far as they would go and then slowly impaling myself downward on his thick cock about which all I'll say is bigger even than Jevon which is saying something.

But it wasn't just cause he was so big there but cause of me too. A girl my age who is healthy and fit has a pretty small and tight pussy so it took like 15 minutes of gently rocking my way down till he bottomed out inside me and I could feel the slick lips of my little cunny get tickled by this thick bush. And then he took hold of my tits and was really able to fuck me silly, not that I wasn't kind of silly even before that.

Thank God I got so wet for him right from the start or I think it might have hurt way more.

So naturally when he pulled out and I could see all that juicy thick white cum coating his dick I slid down to lick it up for him.

And Barney is such a gentleman he said I didn't have to that the thing for him was the pussy and that mine was fine and that he knew he had dropped a huge nut inside of me. And of course it wasn't for me to insist, that would be weird, but I just kind of kept going anyway and got there and licked up as much as I could and in the end I think he did like it from the way he was gently patting me on the head and playing with my tits while I did it.

Barney is a guy who likes to talk all the way through fucking which is unlike the other men I'd been with for my therapy. I mean it was mostly just crazy sex talk and a lot I didn't even know what he meant but there were some like 'wider slut' (meaning my legs) and 'shake them titties' (meaning my tits) and 'fuckin you now' (meaning my cunt) and such that were pretty obvious and pretty hot the way he said it and a girl feels so needed then that she stays nice and juicy wet inside for her man and without that I'm not sure I could have got it all in me and like I said it would have hurt a lot more.

Then when I was done licking it all up I asked did he want me to go rinse my mouth out but he just didn't answer and pulled me up beside him and kind of enveloped me and then he started kissing me which I was really surprised at because even if a girl does a good job swallowing there's still bound to be some cum somewhere like on her tongue or on the sides of her mouth which didn't even seem to bother him at all so I got into kissing him then big time. And he was playing with my cunt in a very nice way while we kissed and I think I was even more turned on by that than by when he fucked me and I came for him nice and I was so happy that he liked watching me cum even if he did make fun of my scrunched up face a little afterwards cause I'd seen the look on his face when he came inside me and that was funny too, not that I would ever have said that.

Then we were resting with his huge arms around me and I was still so excited I wanted to talk to him more because the more I knew him the more I liked him and he was really interesting and funny the way he said things and I felt like I could really be myself with him even if I was just his lend. So I did.

"Barney, can I ask something?"

"Sure girl, what is it?"

"About Beth and Jack again?"

"Them? You surprise me little thing. Right after I shoot my load in you and you wanna discuss another guy?" But he chuckled as he said it so I knew he wasn't really mad and didn't really take it the wrong way like he pretended he had. He was good at pretending like earlier with his dirty trick, for which I had totally forgiven him even if that sounds bad cause I was his lend. But I knew this time he was kidding me.

"No but I keep wondering. I mean...do you...do you think they do it? I mean just him and her together?"

"Yeah I do."

"But then why?"

"Already told you I don't get it either so can't help you too much there." And he tweaked my nipple then in a cute way, made me yelp a bit. "But yeah they do fuck cause Jevon told me. Course he only gets to fuck her when Jevon doesn't need her on a given day and if Jevon has allowed it. Like sometimes he's pissed at Jack, who can be a fuckup, and gives him a no pussy rule for a week or 2. Other times like now, this event, Jevon just has Beth hopping and there's no time for Jack even though, like I said, he'd probably rather see a brother fucking her than to do it himself."

"And then Jevon has his own needs. Beth is his number one girl. He takes her on vacations and golfing and such bout 3 or 4 times a year so he can enjoy her all by himself. Other times he uses her to train some of the newer girls, like she did with that slut Kayla, so he has the bitch hopping all year long. Still he says Jack will probably fuck her like 10 times a year.

It was actually cool the way he kept up the BTS joking with the 'sluts' and 'bitches' and 'pussy' talk which I was totally used to by now anyway. But I was shocked enough at what he said not to know where to go. Except for one more question I was dying to ask.

"But do you think he loves her? Like real love? Or that she loves him?"

"Dunno. Tough one. You are an inquisitive little cunt." So he tweaked that nipple again but not so bad cause I saw it coming. He made me smile.

"Yes but I'm your ILC."

"Huh?"

"ILC. Like inquisitive little cunt. I'm your ILC" and I snuggled in more to his warm body. It made him laugh so hard he was squeezing the life out of me when that big chest and those huge arms rocked me in his belly laugh. He didn't mean to though.

"Well yes Miss ILC I spect there is some kind of love there. Maybe some kind I don't get, but something. Tell you one thing for sure though; the bitch loves Jevon a lot more. And Jack? He understands that."

And even though we were mostly joking inside I was thinking that when I got married I'd want my pussy and everything else to be just for my husband. It was different now cause I was young and a college student (!) and everything I' done was really mostly just part of a medical therapy and I was doing it to get better, to be a better girl for when I did get a husband. And definitely no way would I ever want to have a husband who liked to watch me getting fucked by other men! No matter what!

So then I started kissing all over his big brown chest and even the dark chocolate colored nipples he had cause guys have them too even if they're not as super important as they are for a girl since we have actual tits and all. He had this nice crinkly black hair all over his chest and some even on his belly but not too much and not too little, just the right amount for a man. And he played with those tits now but gently and no tweaks or anything just really sweet while I kept kissing and I figured it would have some effect and it did cause pretty soon he told me to get up on all fours and raise my cunt and ass up high cause he was so much bigger than me so I did and he got in behind me kneeling and I worried for a second that the whole bed would collapse from him but I guess that's the advantage of going to a nice place like the Ritz Carlton, quality bedding and bed frames.

"Damn that is a fine cunt" as he was rubbing the head of his dick up along my slit which got instant wet again for him. And I could feel his cock was not totally hard but mostly and wondered if I should have blown him first but there really was no need cause I could tell it was getting harder and harder and he was just wetting the head between my pussy lips and not really penetrating me yet. And he told me to lower my shoulders and head right to the mattress and shift my knees forward and arch my back so it would pop my cunt and as I turned my head to the side to lay it flat I thought of that book by Ernest Hemingway called The Sun Also Rises and thought that ain't all that rises cause his cock felt like steel by then.

Then I had this thought that made me nervous cause he was taking a lot of time back there and I couldn't see him but he wasn't in me yet, just still slicking us both up still.

"You're not going to...you know...are you?"

"What baby?" He was focused on something else so I got him a little confused.

"You know. The other place? Not my pussy?"

Which got him laughing but he never stopped wetting his cockhead the whole time.

"No sugar. Not there. Part of my deal with Brandon. Part of the lend. He saving that hole for himself later tonight" which was a relief like I'm no worse off than I already figured and Brandon, no disrespect, was a lot smaller so it might not hurt as much. And it got Barney talking again.

"Why he paid like, what $22,000?, for you. To bust your cherry."

"No, $25,500." Cause it might not be exactly modest and I was kind of ashamed that I corrected him so quick like that but I do admit the price made me pretty proud, which Barney totally got I think.

"Yeah, fine price for a first time slut. You'd think I'd remember the number, gonna pay Billy 20% of it later for the lend, which is like...what?"

But we were goofing so it was OK for me to say "Aaaah. Remember I'm an ILC not a math major" which considering my high school math grades was like the understatement of the century.

And he laughed and said, still wetting it, "Yeah. It's $5,100 to BTS for this fine white pussy I'm bout to fuck" which got me proud all over again cause even without being a math major I was pretty sure that would bring my total for the orphans to over $30,000, which was like earning back that tuition check Dad had written. Even though we were giving it away to a good cause and even though it wasn't actually my money to begin with. Still. It made me proud.

But my ILC condition made me a know-it-all bitch sometimes too and I couldn't help saying "You pay Jack, not Billy. Jack is the collector" cause it was true and I really did know this one even if, like I said, it made me an ILC-KIA.

"Huh?" cause I don't think he was listening right then and his fat cock split into me and drove down pretty deep on the first thrust cause I was so wet for him and he said "Grab the headboard, hold on tight, gonna make them little titties dance now" and he did and I did too, I mean hold the poles, cause he would have sent me flying for sure and even though my arms aren't very strong, I like the way they are pretty thin and soft and feminine, I was able to do pretty well cause considering our difference in size.

And he fucked me, pretty hard but I could tell not all the way, just fucking into me with maybe half that dick and only a couple of times really pounding it in deep and then I really was hanging on for life and wished I had some upper body strength but he knew it too and went back to fucking probably just half way till at the end he grabbed my hips and pulled my poor little pussy all the way down his cock till he filled me up with his whipped cream cum and I collapsed on the bed.

He didn't say anything too creative this time just mostly 'oh fuck' and 'fuck girl' and once 'god dammed fine cunt' and another time 'work those titties' and he slapped them, my little titties I mean, from the side and from underneath cause his arms are long too and he could reach, but it wasn't bad just like a real fucking thing. This time I was so exhausted I forgot even to go down to lick up the sweet vanilla yogurt that would be coating his dick. I just crashed and he crashed beside me.

When I woke up from the second fuck Barney was already showered and told me to jump in there now and get ready cause I had to be back in my room by 3:15. Clock said 2:30 so I thought I had a few minutes to just lay there and watch as he got dressed and don't you know I thought maybe I really was falling in love now for real cause he was so handsome and nice and funny and fucked like I think Batman must have fucked Anne Hathaway in that movie which is one of my all-time favorites, she's pretty hot.

And then I got to thinking how weird it was that now I was happy he had played his little trick on me. Cause that made me cry and that made him be so nice and sweet and considerate and it made him so handsome too. So naturally I would fall in love at least a little.

And I think it made me be a better lend for him too. Like in a way he put me in my place even before I knew who he was. Taking control and such, and making me want to do whatever to please him. And like how I was so proud that he'd said I had a "fine cunt" which even if it sounds conceited I do think it's a nice one. Which made me want to use it to please him even more. Which his lend should do for him anyway.

Weird how a mean trick could lead to all that! But it's cause it was him. Barney is just the nicest most sincere man ever and a girl feels so protected when she's with someone that big, like he could stop everything bad that could ever happen to her.

So yeah I was super happy, especially when he smiled at me and gave me his middle finger to suck on while I lay there. Then I jumped down and tied his shoelaces for him which was probably just an excuse to kneel down there and I'm pretty sure he knew that too and liked it.

So I pushed my luck with him. "Barney, can I ask one more question?"

He looked down at me and smiled. "Is it something about Jack? Or Jack and Beth? Cause I think..."

I smiled back and even had the guts to interrupt. "No, not this time." Something else had been nagging at me since the day before and I figured Barney would know the answer. So I looked up all sweet and nice from my knees and said, "You know the panties?"

"What panties?"

"You know like the ones Jevon kind of took from me for the tradition and all after he..."

"After he fucked you?"

"Yes, those panties but not actually those exact ones I mean but..." And I took a breath and started over. "What I mean is like what if a brother takes a girl to BTS and you know, they fool around a little, and what if, you know, she's not actually wearing panties? Cause some girls I know..."

He cut me off then, but in a friendly way. "What about it sugar? What does it matter if she's not wearing panties?"

Which shocked me a little and I had to look down at his laces so he wouldn't see. I was putting a cute little bow on the lace of his shoe.

"But Jevon said it's a tradition and the guys put them in a drawer with the girl's name and such. And I mean if she wasn't wearing any to begin with then they couldn't do that and it would ruin the whole tradition."

Which made Barney burst out laughing in this really nice way cause he gets more handsome than ever when his face lights up like that.

"You do make me laugh Caitie!"

I could tell he really liked the question so I tried to be modest and bent down to tie his second shoelace. And it was very nice of him to say it but I still did want to know and looked up at him all wide eyed and such to make the point and he took it very seriously when I did that.

"Well, then. Can't rightly say I know for sure."

And it made me wonder whether I'd gotten too nosey, like it was BTS businesses not mine so why should he have to tell me? But maybe that wasn't it because then he went on after a pause.

"I suppose what they'd do is he'd tell her to come back the next day. You know after he was done with her. And to bring a pair of her panties then."

Which a. made me feel silly cause the solution was so obvious and b. made me love Barney even more cause he would confide in me like we were friends and lovers and not just a brother with a lend. And it was obvious now. I'd been all twisted up wondering if they would like let the girl leave something else like a skirt or a bracelet or a hair scunchy which did all seem stupid even to me. And when you hear the real solution you go like "Oh. That makes sense." And you feel silly.

And later on I thought of more questions like what if the girl was leaving town the next day like on some family vacation or whatever. And did the brother fuck her again that next day cause if he did then they wouldn't be the panties from the very first time. And then I got confused all over again. I wondered whether I could ask Barney about those things too but I was glad I didn't think of them right then because he had already been bothered enough with questions from an ILC that were actually none of her business. At least for one day.

Then the clock said 2:45 so love or not I did have to move. And he kissed me goodbye not once or twice but 3 different times and looked me in the eyes with his so dreamy and said "Be a good girl now Caitie and get yourself ready" and I was in heaven. But then he finally did leave and I might have cried just a little but nice tears this time. Then it was over.

So I tinkled and showered and did my hair quick and was getting dressed wondering do I put the panties and bra on again since I had no idea what this next appointment was it was hard to say but in the end I did because Barney had told me it was allowed during our date and technically the date's not over till the girl is back home, which in this case was Brandon's room, room 2103. And if you're thinking I had forgotten the key you'd be wrong, and I went back up.

A Visit

Back in Brandon's room nothing had changed, Duh!, and I still had a few minutes to freshen my breath and put on just a little makeup but didn't use the red lipstick Brandon liked cause I knew the appointment wasn't with him. I brushed out my hair again and I even remembered to take my birth control and a GT but didn't double them up for missing the day before cause you're not supposed to do that.

Then I got wondering whether now I should take off the panties and bra cause now the date was technically over and I got all confused arguing the point back and forth but finally I did take them off cause I thought that was the safer way to go, meaning like not get in trouble for being a bitch or disrespectful. I swear guys have no idea how confusing this stuff is for a girl even when she's trying to be good.

Although I also think that probably guys have their own set of problems figuring out girls problems that we don't even know about. Especially around our periods which I would be getting mine in probably 4 days and I was so thankful that it hadn't interfered with me coming to the BTS auction. I bet Jevon had checked that before selecting me cause just imagine auctioning a girl and then her new owner finds...yewww. But checked with John I mean cause he and Janice know my cycle for medical reasons.

My cycle is very regular even though me and Mom told Dad I needed to be on the pill for difficult periods. Even if I mostly think he knew what the truth was. To be fair to him.

When I took the bra off I was able to check my tits for marks cause I forgot to before and maybe Barney had slapped them a little harder than he had meant to but they were fine, just a tiny bit red but nothing anyone would likely notice. Not like the bite marks Julian had once put on my tits just before a family vacation and my Mom was so curious about why I wouldn't wear my new bikini at the beach. So I had to make up a story, but I could tell she didn't believe it.

Anyway I was ready and still kind of buzzed with happiness thinking about how wonderful Barney was and then right exactly at 3:30 there was a knock on the door. I half expected to hear a voice say 'Housekeeping' and that made me laugh but I also realized I had never called back for that nice lady and that's why the sheets weren't changed. So I ran first to pull the comforter all the way to cover up any stains or whatnot cause you never know what people will see.

12