Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.16

Story Info
A show and a wine tasting.
5.2k words
4.5
20.6k
7

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Show

So we went up in the elevator this time, to a massive suite on the 24th floor that turned out to be Jevon's and he was obviously hosting some sort of party with the guys drinking and the girls with soft drinks or waters and I was given one too, the same water as the other girls not the special one John and Jevon and Jack and Beth had been giving me. They were all there before us except for Beth and her man, but then they came in like 2 minutes after us and Jevon said "Let's get started."

Everyone was dressed pretty casually but you could see that Beth and her man, whose name I hadn't got so far, looked the best. I thought all of the girls looked really cute though, even Maureen.

Jevon made a little speech about the money that had been raised and said how proud we should all be, brothers and even the girls too, cause it would come out to something like $197,000 for the orphanage once the swaps and lends were added in and that the entire sum would go to them because he, Jevon, was donating the cost of the entertainment out of his own pocket which got the guys cheering like mad. And all of us girls were so happy for Beth then, that her man was so awesome. It made her blush.

Then Jevon lowered the lights and showed some pictures on the wall of the orphanage. He had Jack in the back of the room to run the computer and projector.

The work they did at the orphanage was very impressive and the little black children looked so cute and so sweet and my heart just went out to them for being orphans, especially in Africa where it's probably even harder. The guys were quiet then not even joking around or singing or cheering cause you could tell they were moved too. A few of us girls had real tears in our eyes but still we were proud of what we had done. Then the lights came on again and Jevon said it was time for the photo shoot but then he remembered that he had one other issue to cover first.

That being, he said, that the girl's tip jar so far had only $7,900 in it plus, he said, a couple of BTS bumper decals which made everyone laugh cause it was obviously done as a joke. And that by now there should have been at least $10,000 even considering that a lot of the brothers only gave their tips right at the end before leaving. So would they all, the brothers, keep that in mind and that the goal for the girls ought to be at least $20,000 by the end of the meeting tomorrow cause that was really only 10% of what the guys had raised for charity, and the guys all clapped then and I could see they were all really thinking about what he said.

Not that I wanted tips or wasn't completely gabberflasted ("Funny Fellatrix Finds Form") by the numbers he was using! I mean $20,000! For us? For 3 days? Even I could do that math and see that it would be $4,000 for each girl including me and I almost felt guilty at the thought of taking money for what we were doing, like maybe that should go to the orphans too. Course I could only speak for me, and in actuality not even for me since I was never going to say a word in front of all these important people, but I mean in my opinion I didn't really deserve $4,000 for just hanging around with the guys like Brandon and Barney for a few days.

But I should also be honest and admit that part of me is kind of selfish and was imagining the new outfits I could buy for school with all that money. Even though I shouldn't have because I knew Mom and Dad would buy those things for me anyway.

Then they started the photo shoot. Jevon had hired some older, nice looking black man, I don't think he was one of the brothers, to do the shoot and Jack became his assistant too, moving lights around and such for him. And the photographer took charge then and really seemed to know what he was doing. But I never got his name.

First up he took a group photo with Jevon and all the guys who had won girls. There were 7 of them because of the shares on Kayla and Kristen, Then they expanded the group to include any of the guys with a lend cause they contributed a lot too, and I was so proud to see Barney join the group together with another guy who must have been Maureen's lend.

Barney had on this blue blazer that would have matched my skirt from earlier and gray slacks and a nice white shirt with gold cufflinks and a striped tie and even a silk hankie in his breast pocket. And oh-my-God he did he look handsome then and no disrespect to any of the other brothers in the room but I really thought he was the most handsome. Even counting Jevon.

Then they did some bigger shots with all the BTS brothers in attendance which wasn't all 20 of them but maybe like 17 I think. And the guys were just like guys are, horsing around and having fun and making bad comments and kidding one another and checking out us girls to each other and having a great time. Then it was time for him to shoot the girls so the guys all got drinks again and just milled around talking while we went into a side room to change.

It was really quick cause Jack had already laid out all the outfits from the night before and we just had to pull our dresses over our heads and slide into the French maid outfits. So we went out like that and the guys were singing and joking like they do but there wasn't the same tension as the night before cause there was no more bidding. And he took photos of all of us girls together and then individually and then more with our various masters and lends standing behind us.

Then it was back into the room to change into the rag bikinis which had been mended from where Jevon had cut them all and no one was worried about modesty at all by then. And Beth said to us all that it was probably the most clothing we'd had on in the last 24 hours but she was wrong cause Barney had let me wear my cute outfit to lunch and even with panties and bra. But I still saw her point.

We went back out and the cheering was louder this time and there were more group and individual photos and this time he was aiming up the bikini panties or down the bra to see everything in the shot. Then Jack came out to some boos and laughs and cheers, even though they made him smile and he wasn't nervous looking at all, and put us in the ribbon coffle and there were more shots. Finally he, the photographer I mean not Jack, had all of us girls kneeling facing the camera at the feet of our men for a few, and then turn so you'd see our backsides and it would look like we were blowing the guys, which we weren't, but our faces were right in the crotch of the guy so we might have been.

Then each individual owner stripped his girl naked and Jevon handed out these really pretty gold chains, very small and fine, that each owner got to fasten around his girl's waist so they rested on our hips and in front they positioned this locket thingy which of course said BTS on it so the locket kind of dropped down a bit to right above our pussies. And I could see that all of us girls did look even nicer that way. And Jack came around and put a decal tattoo of the Queen of Spades on each of our lower backs, kind of right about the crack of the girl's ass and we were told to kneel again so the man could take the fake blowjob photos again where this time you'd see the tattoo.

Brandon could see how it confused me, not that I objected, I just got confused, and whispered to me "Means black owned" as I knelt there before him so I felt a little better about it then cause at least I felt like I understood it, and even if "owned" seemed like a big exaggeration well it least it was meant in good fun.

Then they let Barney replace Brandon for a few of the same shots which made it nice cause I was able to smile up at him before I buried my face in his crotch. Which he liked. And in between shots while the photographer was setting up Barney cupped my tit with his big hand while he gave me a few sips of his wine. Which I didn't think anyone minded and I was after all his lend so he could to begin with. And it was a nice robust Bordeaux with a little of the blackberry finish that I like cause Dad sometimes drank those nice reds too and taught me some about it. I guess we're kind of wine snobs in my family, at least Dad is for sure.

And I said to Barney "Hope you didn't put any roofies in there" cause of what he had said when he was playing his trick on me and I could kid with him like that and it did get him laughing hard which is a really nice feeling.

Then the photographer was packing up and Jevon got up to speak once more. He told us that dinner would be in 2 hours and that we should spend some time relaxing here and then get dressed for the short ride to BTS. And he reminded them again to of the girls tip jar and that he hoped it would be a big night for achieving that goal too and that now the girls wanted to put on a performance that might motivate the men to be extremely generous. Which got very loud cheers and the guys started clearing the center of the room to gather towards the walls.

Which left us 5 girls out alone in the middle, all naked huddled together. Beth took charge of course and made a little bit of a show of looking at each of the 4 of us from every angle. Walking around us and touching a girl lightly from time to time. And I was like nervous but excited too and thinking: what now?

First Beth chose Kristen to be by her side and there were 3 of us left in a group. Then she took her time again and paired me up with Kayla which left Maureen all alone without a partner and I felt pretty bad for her. But she looked over Maureen again and even slid a finger along her slit which got the guys cheering and then she looked back first to her partner Kristen and then to me and Kayla and she must have decided what was best then cause she took Maureen by the hand and added her as the 3rd girl in my group.

Beth came and looked at our group and selected me to lay flat on my back in the middle of the floor. Which got the guys going again cause of course I was nude and she got them going more by telling me to raise up my knees and spread my thighs. Then I saw her walk over to the other 2 girls and select Kayla.

She kissed Kayla then on the mouth and whispered something to her. Kayla smiled back and then Beth started to speak.

"Kayla, don't you think Caitlyn's cunt is so cute?" (Which, I can't help it, I'm thinking is a CCC for Caitlyn's Cute Cunt to go with my FF and my ILC and my KIA. But it was good cause I think it meant I wasn't really too nervous the way you'd have thought.) "Can you see? Can you see it well? Come and look. That's a good girl!"

Beth stood behind her with her hands along the sides of Kayla's breasts, directing her to look down into me. "She's all shaved nice and bare and the lips of her pussy look so lovely." I didn't hear any answer from Kayla but the guys were giving Beth plenty of positive feedback. She went on like it was supposed to be a whisper, but still loud enough for everyone to hear "And you can even see how it's nice and juicy pink inside." Which got more roars and I think I heard Barney's deep laughter above all the others and was glad that he was enjoying himself.

"And do you know what? There's a secret. Shhhh! don't tell a soul!" I saw Beth pause and look around like to see if there was anyone eavesdropping on them. But I guess she didn't notice all the brothers laughing and cheering cause she went on. "A little birdie told me a secret about her, about our girl Caitlyn and her pretty cunt."

One of the guys shouted out 'Oh-oh. That's trouble' and got some good laughs.

"Do you want to know what it is?" And again the guys provided the only answer I could make out. So she said "The secret is that this little slut fantasizes about her girlfriends eating her pussy..." which I wasn't surprised at the huge cheers that got "...which is soooo bad of her. I mean a girl shouldn't be thinking about having another girl's mouth on her cunt. Isn't that so naughty of her?"

And I was like only a little shocked as I said 'Brandon told her?' To myself I mean. Not that I questioned his judgment cause it wasn't like he had promised or something that he wouldn't tell and he was, after all, my owner, which meant he had every right. But still. In front of everyone and all and I felt like my body was burning up a little then. But I never moved.

Then I remembered Jack telling me that Brandon had high standards for girls and expected obedience. And it sure seemed like he was out to prove it with me. Maybe it was another test like this morning with the phone. But I also remembered then that John had given me the best advice: no excuses.

Plus I wasn't given much time to think about it either, which was probably good.

I did hear Kayla's response this time despite the cheers. "Yes it is, soooo naughty." But she was laughing when she said it.

"But I wondered Kayla, about you I mean. About you and Caitlyn. About whether you would do it for her? Cause even if it's naughty she is so pretty down there. Maybe if she said "pretty please"? Would you eat her pussy?"

"Yes, of course, Beth. I would enjoy licking her pussy." I think, though it was pretty hard to tell over the shouts of the guys and Kayla's voice is pretty soft to begin with.

"Then down you go my lovely" cause they must have forgotten that I was supposed to say "pretty please" first, not that anyone seemed to care. And next thing I knew I saw her face, Kayla's, between my thighs and she's got this wicked little grin and I could see her tits hanging below and this look of lust and excitement and she ran her wet tongue out along her lips but very slowly just painting them with moisture and making sure I could see her tongue.

And the next thing her mouth is on my cunt and I'm not freaking out like when Janice ate my pussy, which I don't even think Beth or any of the guys knew about, except maybe Jevon, but it was like I didn't even know where I was, like my mind had left my hot blushing body, which didn't mean I wasn't embarrassed cause of all the BTS brothers being there to watch and them knowing my secret and cheering their heads off and giving her instructions on how use her mouth on me and trying to make the best joke and whatever else they did.

I was trembling a little bit either from nerves or from what she was doing it would be hard to say but I kept my concentration on keeping my knees up and wide so I would have a good presentation for her mouth. And while she licked up inside of me I was able to hear Beth go to Maureen and ask,

"Maureen. What do you think about a girl who only likes other girls to eat her pussy but never eats a pussy herself? Would you say that was selfish?"

"I would, very selfish." Roars.

"And I think it would be a shame if Caitlyn was allowed to turn into a selfish slut like that, only thinking about her own cunt all the time."

"Yes, ma'am." Which was funny given everything.

"Cause we're her friends and we need to help her. Help her to be a better girl, a nicer girl."

"Yes, ma'am." And I figured what it was then. I'm not that stupid.

"So what I thought was, well you can see her face and mouth are right there on the floor even if she is thrashing around a little because Kayla is doing such a nice job, I thought why not have you, cause your cunt is so pretty too, have you go right over and kneel with your juicy slit right above her mouth and see if together we can convince her not to be selfish. Could you do that?"

Now I could hear Maureen loud and clear even if she was giggling a lot and even if the guys were almost drowning her voice out and even if Kayla was doing a great job of opening me up and finding how to put my little slut lieutenant, she being my clitoris, at attention and she said "It would be my pleasure Beth" which made me wonder what happened to the "ma'am"?

And next thing her pussy is right above my mouth and I was looking up at the slit and the little triangular patch of dark pubic hair she wore right above it and the little BTS locket that was swinging just a little back and forth as she knelt and I might have hesitated, but only for a second. I remembered being so proud earlier and wanting to tell John and Janice how I wasn't afraid anymore. Of lez I mean.

So my tongue reached out and I licked up once, twice and then three time before her slit juice covered my tongue and I knew that I was really eating my first pussy ever.

And I heard a man's voice then, and it wasn't Barney or Brandon or even Jevon, saying "Like a fine wine sweetie, taste it all." Which reminded me of the wine Barney had let me sip.

And given what I discovered about myself the night before with Brandon was not so hard now, not now that I knew how much I wanted to be with a girl. And I agreed that it was selfish to think that they would always be licking me instead of the reverse. With about zero T-nodes in my tits I ought to be able now to overcome this problem too, just like I was overcoming my blowjob phobia.

I began to block out the crowd noise and let myself enjoy it. And then really enjoy it. And then totally enjoy it. Which when you let yourself do that suddenly you realize that you are beyond enjoying, that you are loving it. And so I went for it licking up in there and then using my fingers to open her wider and getting more and more into just making love to a girl's most private area.

And you know what really surprised me about my first taste of pussy? Of Maureen's pussy? How delicate and delicious and perfect her flavor was. How wonderful her fragrance and earthiness were. How raw and sweet her taste was. The just amazing loveliness of a pussy spread right above my mouth.

Cause before a girl does it for the first time she's gonna think it's gross and then oh-my-God the reality hits you like a ton of Curious Cunts Cavorting on a Cruise. And you actually think, or at least I did, that it's a shame that men get to fuck something so delicate and pretty and nice. Which was wrong of me to think that I know, since they're our owners and all and should get to do with a cunt whatever they want. But I'm just trying to be honest about what I thought.

I could see everything and just had to take the tip of my tongue and reach it inside her and nuzzle around till I found her own little slut lieutenant and made it stand up straight and tall and stiff and I could catch a glimpse of it for a moment all red and wet and lickable and lovely. And right then for a second it's like I owned her little delicacy, her tiny oyster, even if she actually belonged to Wheat Thin.

And not just so so sexy. It was fun too, like I said. And then I kind of thought of it as a race between me and Kayla to see which of us could make our slut, Maureen or me, cum first. So I lapped and fingered and cooed on it and feathered it and stuck my tongue in her as far as it could go and then I decided that Maureen really had more of a tangy flavored cunt, cause I don't know but maybe the flavor changed the more I ate it. Raw and tangy and I'm thinking not so much a fine wine but a Beef Carpaccio with vinaigrette, hints of raspberry and lemon, and a strong finish. But very very lovely and I could see her pussy lips and her insides go all puffy and wet which made it even more fun and I was totally committing to her pussy the way I know you're supposed to totally commit to a blowjob.

Maybe more so cause when you suck a man's cock he does a lot of the work by thrusting into your mouth or holding your head or giving instructions or whatever but with a girl's pussy it's like there is no roadmap and you totally have to get the slut off in creative ways. Or maybe it was just cause it was my first time eating pussy.

And I don't mean to ignore what Kayla was doing to me especially cause I knew immediately that she knew a lot more about this than I did, which believe me I'm not just trying to be modest. It was my first time ever for God's sake! And it seemed like maybe she did have a roadmap to my little whatchamacallit cause I was gonna cum from her mouth and lose the race even though I did think that I had Maureen pretty close too.

12