Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before either one of us could win I realized that I could lick Maureen's clit and still see between her thighs. And what I saw was Beth kneeling in front of Kristen, who was standing with her legs and feet spread, to eat her pussy. I got a really good view of Beth's ass and the Queen of Spades above as she did her. I didn't know how long those 2 cunts had been at it but I was thinking more and more that both me and Maureen were going to pop when I heard Jevon's voice say "Change it up Beth."

And Beth tugged Maureen's shoulders up to move her over to lick Kristen's pussy (and inside I was like No, No! let me finish!) and then swapped Kayla in over my head so now I could eat her and of course that was a bit disorienting like now I had to start all over even if I thought Kayla was prettier than Maureen and I was kind of wishing I had something first to cleanse my palette and all but couldn't of course and just had to start in on her. I could taste an immediate difference in pussy flavor, more mellow but still rich (a nice Burgundy, mussels in savory broth), and liked them both and thought I should order the pussy sampler more often.

And then, I know I'm weird, but I actually thought the exact opposite of what I had just thought with Maureen's pussy in my mouth. I thought that Kayla was so pretty there that if I were a man and had a cock and all then I would definitely want to fuck her pretty cunt as hard and as often as I could and shoot my stuff inside her and I got this image in my head like the tip of my tongue was a man's cock and I was owning her cunt then too.

Then she, Beth, dove down between my thighs to try to finish there what Kayla had started and I found that Beth was probably the best at cunnilingus of the 3 girls I knew personally, no disrespect to Janice or Kayla. And it was all so amazing and so sweet and the guys were singing BTS songs and Big Blue songs and making the most outrageous comments which were easy to ignore, at least for us girls who had better things to do, and Jevon started calling the changes faster so then I was standing while Kristen was eating me and Beth had Maureen on her back while Maureen lapped at Kayla's twat.

And then Jevon called "Come, Come!" or maybe "Cum, Cum" but in this really authoritative strong voice like he wasn't asking he was telling and even if I had only tasted two of the girls when I thought I would get the entire sampler I knew what to do. So did Kristen. She drove two fingers up my cunt and found the exact right spot while she feathered my clit with the tip of her wet tongue until I came, came. And I had done, done what Jevon had told me to do. So I collapsed then and saw that Maureen and Kayla were also cum, cumming on his command.

Which was kind of cool like synchronized swimming almost. Which we had in my high school because they really liked everyone, even the girls, to do a lot of athletics.

But then Kayla and Maureen were quicker than me and dragged Beth and my partner Kristen down to the carpet so that Kayla was eating between Beth's thighs and Maureen was licking Kristen and I was the odd girl out, which was embarrassing. So I slid over to where Beth was being pleasured cause I couldn't let this amazing thing end without some of her taste in my mouth but Kayla wouldn't give up her cunt (bitch!) and so I had to just lay beside Beth and suck her tits (pine, soap, wild strawberries, woodlands finish) and feel her all over and kiss her face and mouth (parsley, sage, rosemary and pussy) while she came. I mean cum came.

And when we three finally looked up we could see that Maureen hadn't quite made Kristen cum yet which worked out because the brothers were all screaming to get the sisters together so then Kayla scooted over to put her mouth there and her fingers inside her sister and after about 30 seconds or so then we really were done.

It seemed like all the guys really enjoyed it too which made us all proud.

I feel like I ought to explain here that I really did take a wine tasting course in Tuscany, which is in Europe I think, with my parents two years earlier on a vacation. I was only 16 at the time but over there you can drink, wine at least, when you're like 5 or something. It was kind of fun but mostly boring cause Dad was trying to be all expert and such, and Mom would try to say something intelligent that always came out wrong, and Samantha and I were mostly just goofing but I did pick up some of the language cause I like to do that.

So I actually did know some things about wine tasting. And now I knew some things about pussy tasting too, the main one being that pussy tastes better than those wines ever could have. Better tasting than almost anything I could imagine in the whole world, or in the whole universe or whatever.

Except maybe of course a man's cum which is special cause of all that body and texture and a very robust finish and cause it comes from inside his balls which can be so cute even if they are wrinkly and because you get it from sucking which is so natural for a girl, unless she's like really loaded with T-nodes (smile!) And if girl ever says to me that a man's cum is an acquired taste, well I guess I had acquired it. But now I had acquired a new taste to go with it, a taste which might be the perfect appetizer before a man gives you the main course.

It was amazing, like nothing else ever could be, that amazing. Way, way more amazing than when I lost my down below virginity which wasn't really amazing at all. More amazing than when I sucked my first cock because I was kind of young then and really nervous. My only regret was that I never got to taste Beth's pussy. Next time would be different I hoped, although even the pussy mini-sampler had been very nourishing and I wished that Janice had been able to watch me enjoy it.

Jack brought us hot soapy towels for our faces and thighs and pussies and then towels to rinse and then dry towels and then he brought our clothes out so we could go back in the elevator to our rooms. We girl's stayed together in the middle of the floor kind of embarrassed with each other then and being nice and sweet and all and Beth said 'I hope you didn't mind...' and I kissed her mouth then to shut her up and to let her know that I loved how she did it and also cause who wouldn't want to kiss her mouth? And I kissed all the other girls too even if we were all being a little shy with each other. And the guys, our men, were still buzzing but there and waiting for us.

Brandon took me by the arm and said "If that doesn't fill up the tip jar then I don't know what will."

12