Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.17

Story Info
After BTS waiting for John - and a breakup.
6.4k words
4.2
13.4k
1
0

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter is the first of 2 parts transitioning Caitlyn from her BTS event to the time when she and John meet - together with two other people of interest. Not much sex here, it's more about how Caitie is processing things and the complications in her life.

*****

After BTS, waiting for John - Part 1

A full week had passed since that first event for BTS. And that week had been, pardon my French, one damned thing after another. I don't mean that they were all bad. Some of them were very, very nice. But together they kept me confused and on edge. I was a really quite anxious. Like an anxious-Annie. Who analyzed. A lot. But I still couldn't figure out what it all meant. So I was really looking forward to seeing John later that afternoon.

I mean it wasn't John's fault that the first appointment - the one for 3 days after BTS - had to be cancelled or postponed or whatever. He had to go help that girl in Colorado.

Let me back up and explain things.

When I got home the afternoon after the little L-E-Z event at BTS (the one I described earlier, the one to get us all better tips from the men) I was so exhausted from all the practice and hard work and submission and excitement and fun and obedience and the delicious feelings running through me that I slept virtually non-stop for 36 hours, getting out of bed only to pee a few times and once to have some toast and tea that Mom had forced into me.

Finally on my 3rd morning home I made it down for breakfast with Dad and Mom.

"Feeling better honey?" That was Daddy. He was sitting at the breakfast table and put down his Wall Street Journal when I came in. He took my hand, looked me over and then put the back of his hand over my forehead as I bent in to kiss him.

"Oh. I think so. Guess I was just over-tired or something."

"I'll say! Poor kid! You were exhausted." Looking at me with love but all worried too. He is so nice.

Then Mom chimed in, sounding way too cheery. "Maybe you're just getting your per..."

"Mother!!" Cause right in front of Daddy! And it wasn't even true cause it was still about a week away. I had really been lucky with the timing of that BTS event.

She and Daddy exchanged a little smile and I think he winked at her. Parents!

He went on. "Well anyway, I don't think you have a temp. That's good."

I sat and looked at the feast Mom had prepared. She's actually pretty good in the kitchen. I mean for someone who is so easily confused everything always comes out pretty nice at all of our meals. There were blueberry pancakes and bacon and juice and toast and marmalade for the croissants and some nice hot tea. And now she was scrambling up eggs as Dad and I sat.

I realized I was starving. I wanted it all.

Daddy reached over for my hand. "But with all the excitement, all these new amazing things happening to you, it's no wonder you're run down." I saw Mom give him a nervous look back over her shoulder, like "What's he...?" And I was feeling that way too. What did he mean by "new amazing things"?

"I just cannot believe all the things you girls get into nowadays." He sipped his coffee which, Mom and I agree, is bad for a girl's skin, at least in the long run.

I paused with my mouth full of pancake. Pretty unfeminine I guess but it was only Mom and Dad so it didn't matter. I was a more worried about what he was getting at.

"Goodness! Getting into the U for this fall and then getting a new job on top of it. Even if it is just a frat house." And inside I was like "it's not! It's the..." But he went on "I'm really proud of you. I'm just worried it's too much."

I swallowed. It was OK. And I'm like, inside again I mean, remembering how I told John "I swallowed" and thinking "Swallow = OK" Click, cause I knew the GT really had done so much good! Which was probably inappropriate in this context but I still felt it. Cause girl's brains can think all of these things at the very same time.

I shook out the thoughts and started to reassure Daddy. "No it's just..." But all men interrupt, especially fathers sometimes, even when they're trying so hard to be nice.

"You know you don't need to keep the job. Mom tells me they've got you vacuuming and dusting and cleaning dishes non-stop. Even heavy cleaning, right? Like windows I bet?" Which made me think of me and Jevon in front of that big window in BTS house and that's a nice memory. "And I can only guess what a mess these frat guys make. It's too hard on you."

Again I had to refocus. Stop thinking about Jevon and the window! "Oh. No. It's fine. Really."

I was hoping we could change the subject away from my job.

"But what about you just enjoy your summer before you start up studies in the fall?"

"Oh I will enjoy it Daddy. I'll still have plenty of time for my friends. Cindy and Beth and you know all the girls. Really."

See I knew not to mention Julian, just the girls. It's the right way to go with Daddy. Not like he hates Julian - who is only the number one love in my entire life and I would and have been (pat on back for me!) doing everything and anything to make him happy - I mean not exactly like he hate-hates him but I think it bothers him that I might, you know, have some physical relations from time to time with Julian. And he thinks I'm still just this little girl even now I'm 18. For goodness sake!

"Time for the girls? I should hope so. You should see them more often, maybe have Cin over." Did he usually call her "Cin" like that? I couldn't remember. "Or even all the girls. Like a pool party or something?"

"Yes. I think I will..."

"And listen to me honey. I know you feel obligated about the job because you accepted it." He looked at me like I'd let him down cause I should have asked his permission or advice or whatever. Which is maybe true even if I am 18 now. "But just think about it will you? Trust me they could get lots of girls to replace you if you feel..."

He trailed off and smiled at me. So I nodded and said "OK Daddy" meaning I would think it over and he stood up, ready to head off to work.

He smiled and said "Good then. We can talk again about it later cause I'm going miss my meeting unless I leave pronto."

And I already was thinking about it. The worst part was I knew he was right: they could get lots of different girls to replace me even if it wasn't so much the dusting and dishes. I mean what girl wouldn't want to? It made me shiver. Would I even get to see Barney or Jevon or the other guys ever again? I really needed to see John bad!

But Daddy still didn't leave. Another thought occurred to him. "You know that now you've got your mother thinking she's going to take a job at the frat too? Crazy!"

Mom shot us both a cute innocent smile - which she's good at - and turned back to the stove. She has such a nice figure for 37! Daddy kind of rolled his eyes at me and I don't remember for sure but I think I rolled mine back at him too. Cause the thought of Mom working at BTS was too weird! She came over to the table with eggs for me.

He beamed at the 2 of us and said "My 2 girls! Two busy little beavers. But even beavers need rest sometimes."

That was the moment when Sam stumbled in bleary-eyed in her yellow and red summer PJ's, the ones with all the frogs on them that make her look like she's 7 instead of 13, and said "Aren't I a busy beaver too?"

It made Dad and Mom laugh and he said "You're right honey. I should have said 3 busy little beavers. Or maybe 2 beavers and 1 beaverette." Which got her to make a face at him and he laughed again. She banged into the chair and Mom came over to serve her pancakes and cereal. She won't eat eggs.

Dad came around the table, kissed my cheek again, then kissed Sam and then folded Mom in his arms from behind to kiss the side of her neck. He tried whispering in her ear "Sweet little beaver" and I guess he must have thought Sam and I were too busy eating to hear him. Or maybe he thought we were both deaf. Cause when I say "whispering" I only kind of mean it because Daddy's whispers can usually be heard through walls.

He never seems to know that everyone and anyone can hear what he thinks is private. It made all 3 of us girls, us beavers, blush like crazy. Even Sam got it. But the beaver-in-chief, Mom, she blushed the most.

Then with a quick "Toodle-oo" he grabbed his briefcase and was out the door.

The 3 of us sat there not knowing where to look. All this talk about beavers had me recalling the moment when I was looking up into Maureen's cunt getting ready to lick one for the first time. Which got me even more embarrassed cause I'm not used to picturing a wet erect clit above my mouth at breakfast time. So I just kept eating to cover my embarrassment. The marmalade was delicious.

Usually it's Mom who is the embarrassing one, but at times Daddy is right up there with her, trying his best to make us all feel icky! Which is strange cause he's the one who is so strict about sex, like never letting Julian and I hang in my bedroom, or me stay over his place even past like 8 p.m. or having Mom lecture me if he thought my bikini bottoms were even a little tight which they weren't to begin with. Parents are sooooo weird!

After a minute or 2 of silence Mom caught my eye when Sam's head was down in her cereal bowl. She grinned a nervous grin and mouthed the words "Don't worry" and then a second later mouthed "He doesn't know." Pretty awkward!

And I say awkward not just cause of what he didn't know but because of what she seemed to think she did know. Cause did she? Did she actually know something about my job at BTS? Or did she just imagine things? And was she imagining good things or bad things?

Did she think it was all about waiting on tables and flirting with some handsome men? Doing little chores? About serving them drinks and snacks and then tidying up after them? Or did she picture...well, what it really was. Starting with us girls getting displayed and then stripped and then bought? Which is totally not a criticism of BTS because it was actually just a fundraiser for a good cause. But Mom might not know that even if she knew the other.

I couldn't tell what she knew but I was pretty sure it was more than I wanted her to know. I had her meetings with John, Janice and Kim to thank for that, which sounds bitchy and critical of them but God knows I don't mean that! Where would I be without John? Still...What exactly had that cunt Kim told her about her own auction a year earlier? Which, I'm sorry but Kim does sometimes speak out of turn even if I know that's one of my faults too, like lots of girls.

Finally Mom thought of a way to change the conversation. Thank God!

"I'm going downtown to get a new dress today if either of you would like to come. Girl's day out! We can all get pretty new things for Sunday. Dresses and jewelry and shoes and nice new undies and..."

Which I knew she really meant me cause Sam never comes out shopping with us. She's totally still a little tomboy which I have to admit can be cute at her age. She had finished her cereal and was taking tentative bites of the pancakes, looking at each one like it might be radioactive before putting it in her mouth. She shook her head No and went back to inspecting the food.

I had finished my pancakes and bacon and was beginning my eggs and thinking how they were very eggszellent when I asked Mom. "Why? What's the deal with Sunday?" I meant we usually go to church together but it wasn't like we bought new outfits every week for it.

"Oh. Right. I forgot to tell you. The Williamson baby christening. We're all invited." She paused and I had time to worry about something new.

"Oh."

"Baby Edward or Edmund or Edgar or something."

Sam said "Ethan" without ever lifting her head from her plate.

"Right. Ethan. Big solid baby. Going to be a bruiser like his Dad. Having it at their house of all the crazy things, and so soon! He's only 2 weeks old."

Again I was aware of a need to change the conversation. Away from the Williamson's I mean. Cause this was weird too. Mr. Williamson had been texting me off and on ever since I went out with him on his boat to accomplish a homework assignment which Janice had given me. Asking when we could meet. Asking if I was ready "for another cruise." Asking me out for ice-cream. Asking if I'd thought about the tongue-piercing.

I hadn't answered the texts because I knew I had to discuss the issue with John before I could make any commitments. Plus now I think I would need Jevon's permission too and it was all getting so confusing. Which made me feel kind of bad cause I was not being totally fair to Mr. Williamson. He had been sooooo nice to me that day, helping me out of a pickle as my Dad would say, the same day his wife delivered the bruiser Ethan. And I hated to be rude to him because I just was not brought up that way.

It was probably cause I felt bad that I didn't really try to change. The conversation I mean. Like I was drawn in against my will. Or maybe I was just curious.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why is the christening..."

"So soon? I really couldn't say but..."

"No, I meant their house. Why is the christening at their house instead of at the church?"

"Oh it's just craziness. You know they used to be regular Presbyterians like us. But then Charles, I mean Mr. Williamson, got so liberal, don't ask me how, and I guess she just went along. Which I doubt I could do that even if Daddy is the head of the house. Cause I totally believe in wives being submissive and all..."

Sam chimed in "Colossians 3:18." She takes Bible study on Sundays and loves showing off how smart she is about it all. Which, I used to be good at it too at her age.

Mom smiled down at her. "Thank you Samantha! Yes, I believe in being submissive cause it's right there in the Bible and all but if he's going to go all liberal like Charles, I mean Mr. Williamson, did then I doubt...Cause even Pastor Krieg said wives shouldn't need to do absolutely everything their husbands, you know, want. Like if he wanted you to murder someone or such, not that Charles, I mean Mr. Williamson, would ever..."

"Mom!" Cause she gets so confusing and doesn't even know what she's talking about like 99% of the time. Even Sam agrees with me on that.

"What about the house? Why is the christening at the house?"

"Well I'm telling you for goodness sake. It's that he, I mean Mr. Williamson, got all liberal and didn't want to do it at the church with Pastor Krieg so he went out and found some economical minister to do it at the house."

"Economical?"

"It means everyone is invited. The Baptists, Lutherans, Methodists, you name it. Even the Catholics and the Jews for goodness sake! Normal Presbyterians too even if Pastor Krieg says he's not sure it counts as a real baptism if it's only an economical minister. Like I said, so liberal now and all religions are equal and blah, blah, blah."

"You mean ecumenical?" Trying, as always, to be helpful.

"Well if that's another religion then I'm sure they'll be there too."

I'd been down the vocab road with Mom before and it was a tough way to spend time. Plus I guess I just wasn't in the mood to discuss the fine points of "economical" and "ecumenical."

She paused and frowned trying to collect her thoughts. "I know Daddy will be upset but I can't help that." And then she cheered up again, "Anyway I'm getting a new outfit for it. It will be fun."

My main concern was getting far away from any notion that I'd be there along with the Baptists and Jews and Catholics.

"Well I can't go on Sunday."

"Why? You're not working again so soon are you? Cause I spoke with John and he said that..."

Sam's head popped up from the plate at the mention of John's name. Somehow she knew there was something juicy or exciting going on there.

"No not that. It's just...well Daddy says he wants me to relax and enjoy my summer and, well, Cindy and I already made plans for a beach day on Sunday."

Sam asked "Is her girlfriend going?" and then turned to Mom and announced, as she had once before, "Cindy is a lesbian now."

We both made a face at her and Mom turned back to me. Sam shrugged her shoulders and said "I think it's pretty liberal to go swimming with lesbians. Romans 1:26: Their women exchanged natural relations with those that are contrary to nature" and went back to eating her breakfast.

Which hurt a little I admit, I mean my own little sister feeling that way about lesbians because I was overcoming that phobia and probably could be considered about one tenth lesbian myself after eating all that pussy. I mean at least Maureen's and Kayla's and Kristin's even if I never got to go down on Beth although I have to admit that I certainly wanted hers even more than the other girls'. Still I didn't see why it was contrary to nature just to go to the beach with my oldest girlfriend, so it hurt a little.

Mom put her frowny face back on. But it wasn't for Sam this time, it was for me.

"Oh. Marcia, I mean Mrs. Williamson, will be so disappointed. At first when we got invited I thought it was just me and Daddy but then when I was leaving their house Charles, you know Mr. Williamson, followed me right out front and told me to make sure you came. He told me that Mrs. Williamson, of course he calls her Marcia, loved you so much but hardly ever got to see you. And how it would make Marcia's day, Mrs. Williamson's I mean, if you would come to their house. And would I please make sure that you knew it was important to them, both Mr. and Mrs. Williamson, cause they love you and cause it's an economical baptism where everyone gets to go."

So in the end I had to promise her, I mean Mom, that I would see if she, I mean Cin, and I, meaning me, could change our plan for the beach so I could go to their, I mean the Williamsons', house for his, Ethan's, baptism. Which I had slightly fibbed about that plan to begin with since I hadn't even spoken to Cin since before BTS and suddenly I remembered her, Cin's, yellow dress which I had totally forgotten about on the way out of BTS that morning.

So another problem.

Anyway Mom went out shopping alone since I said I was still too tired. Plus I figured I better nap again before my appointment with John (yeah!!) scheduled that evening for 6 p.m. I didn't want to be too tired to discuss everything that had happened, or to participate in my therapy or to do exactly whatever he wanted me to do. So I stayed home.

Sam went off for the afternoon to her tennis lessons and so I had the house to myself. I really was feeling tired again but thought I should stay up a bit to worry some more. So I did. First it was just about how to get the dress back because who knows where Jack and Beth and the other girls put it when I changed out of it at BTS to get into some old work clothes that day. That was when we were just cleaning the house prior to the auction.

And then I had to worry about whether I actually would have the guts to go to the Williamson's and would he like corner me or something somewhere to ask about tongue rings or maybe even suggest a blowjob right there with his wife and baby and my parents and Sam somewhere nearby. Or maybe he'd want to fuck me again especially if his wife wasn't, you know, ready for that what with just having had a bruiser bash his way through the little thingy she had down there - which is a scary image for all girls. Thank God I didn't have to worry about that sort of thing now that I was so young and didn't have a husband or anything.

But then I started worrying more about Mom and what she actually did know, which I would totally ask John about later at my appointment. And then about how she was not wearing panties that night when she drove us home after she met with John and Janice, which even if I didn't have panties either at least that was understandable because BTS has a rule about keeping them after you get fucked there by a brother, I mean Jevon, for the first time. And about how now Mom was on her own medicine from John.

12