Cajun Spice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade layed a hand on her sister's arm, stopping the barb that was about to spill forth. "Don't mind her, cher. It's that time of the month you know," Jade said with a grin and a quick glance at her sister. Jasmine smacked her sister in the arm and reached for a shot.

"Is my uncle paying you so little that you've already resorted to a second job," Jasmine said with a smirk.

"No, I thought I was about to do body shots with some hot looking woman, but I guess I got the wrong table," April shot back, she and Jasmine locked into a staring contest, both women too stubborn and too proud to be the first to blink.

Sensing war about to break out, Jade stood up and, reaching over her sister, snagged a shot. Walking around Jasmine, Jade made her way over to stand beside April, who anxiously watched the classic beauty walk over. April was still admiring the way Jade looked in her tight leather skirt and purple camisole top when she realized Jade was offering her a shot. "I'd be happy to do a body shot with you, cher," Jade all but purred.

Remembering her resolve not to mix business with pleasure, April swallowed the lump forming in her throat. "Why don't we just do a shot together? We really should keep it simple, you being a client and all."

"Ok. Cheers then," Jade said, raising a shot in salute. April found herself unable to tear her eyes away from Jade as she avidly watched the woman lick the salt from the back of her hand, down the shot and then suck on the lemon wedge. Just then Jasmine bumped into her on her way to the dance floor, pulling her out her trance. "Don't forget to breath, cher," Jasmine hissed into April's ear on her way past.

Crashing back to reality, April discovered Jade watching her intently, those brilliant blue eyes reflecting her enjoyment at catching April staring. "Don't mind her. Her prides been pricked at the idea that Uncle John thinks she needs help with her investigation, let alone a body guard."

"I'm not the bad guy here. And you both need to seriously consider getting those bodyguards. I read those emails both of you received and, whoever sent them, means business. The closer you get to finding out who your embezzler is, the closer he'll get to acting on those threats. How high of a price are you two willing to pay for your pride?"

Jade looked at April for a few moments, seeming to consider just how serious she was. Seeing that April wasn't joking, Jade sat down and motioned April to take the chair Jasmine just vacated.

"What if I agree to the bodyguard? I'm a lesbian, so's my sister. Neither one of us would feel comfortable with some guy following us around all day. Now that I know you're gay too, I'm sure you can understand how we feel, or are you just here tracking us down?"

"No, I'm gay. And yes, I understand the two of you being uncomfortable with a male bodyguard, but there are plenty of women in this business too. I'm sure we can find two that you and your sister would feel comfortable with. Ultimately, though, your uncle and I can't force you to get them. If you both refuse, well, I'll do my best, but it's impossible for me to watch both of you 24/7 and help with the investigation at the same time. Just, please, think about it."

"Well, now, it might not be as hard for you to watch both us as you might think. Jasmine and I live together in our parents' old house. You could start tonight, if you want to come home with me," Jade asked. April could tell by the look in Jade's eye that she wasn't being invited home to play bodyguard, at least not in the traditional sense. Her eyes searching Jade's face, April could feel an internal struggle between wanting to keep things professional, and her quickly growing desire to get this woman between the sheets.

Deciding she wasn't nearly drunk enough to make this hard of a decision, April handed Jade another shot. "Let me think about it. The night's still young, right?" Jade accepted the drink with a wicked grin. April had the passing thought that she'd probably burn in hell for what she was thinking. If I'm lucky, April thought, otherwise I'll just get fired from the case and watch my business go down the toilet, but God, I bet those blue eyes get smoky when she's turned on. April let out a small groan as she downed her shot. I am so screwed, she thought, as she felt the tequila burn its way down her throat.

#######

As the night wore on, tequila flowed like water. It might have been the fourth round of shots, maybe the fifth, when April felt Jade's hand on her thigh, squeezing and rubbing, Jade's hand sliding in between her thighs from time to time. Looking over, her gaze locked with Jade's, who was staring intently. Taking the hint, April stood up and announced she had to call it a night.

Jade agreed, right on cue, and suddenly everyone was getting up to leave, throwing money back and forth trying to figure out the bill when half of them could barely stand. Finally Sam, one half of one of the two couples that they were with, slapped her credit card on the waitress's tray.

"Screw it! I'll cover the tab and the rest of you dead beats can pay me back when you're sober again and can count," shouted Sam. Laughing, she grabbed her girlfriend Trina's hand and head for the door. Rose and Emily followed them out. April grabbed Jade's hand, intending to follow everyone else, when Jasmine suddenly stepped in between them and gave April an icy glare.

Taking the hint, April followed the other two couples out to the parking lot. She could hear Jasmine and Jade whispering furiously behind her. They reached the cars and April turned towards Jade, silently asking if she intended to follow through on her invitation.

Jade caught her eye and slipped beside her, leaning against her side. April watched as Jasmine's eyes darken with anger. "I didn't agree to drive tonight so I could watch you make out with Yankee trash the whole way home Jade," Jasmine snapped.

"So don't watch, baby girl. Just drive," Jade drawled. She took April's hand and, smiling, reached for the back door.

April suddenly jumped back from the car as a set of keys came sailing between her head and Jade's, bouncing of the car door and hitting the pavement with a smack.

"What the hell's the matter with you," April shouted at Jasmine.

"I can't stop you from fucking my sister, cher, but I sure as hell don't have to play chauffer," Jasmine all but snarled back. Turning on her heel, Jasmine stomped back toward the street.

April watched in amazement as Jasmine flagged down a cab. "Is your sister always such a raving bitch?" April asked Jade, while she watched Jasmine disappear into the back of a cab.

"No, cher. Actually, she's pretty sweet and usually the life of the party."

Hearing the amused tone in Jade's voice, April turned around to find five pairs of eyes all focused on her.

"What!?! Hey, it's not my fault your sister has the disposition of an alley cat," April snapped. The speculative looks on everyone's faces were making her nervous. Almost as if they were all in on the same joke, everyone but her.

"Oh, forget her. We need to find a way home before I loose my buzz," Jade purred, sending April a very meaningful look.

"My apartment's just a few blocks away. Think you can walk?"

"Will it be worth the walk, cher?"

"And then some."

With that, Jade slid her arm around April's and they headed back towards April's new apartment, waving goodbye to the other girls as they left the parking lot.

##

By the time they reached her apartment, April could feel some of the alcohol start to wear off and her temperature soar. Throughout the walk over, Jade had whispered in her ear about all the things she wanted to do to her, occasionally nipping or licking her ear. They all but raced up the steps and April fumbled for her keys. Not used to the new locks, it took her a few minutes before she was able to push the door open. Seconds later, April twirled Jade through the door and up against the wall. She kissed Jade, their lips locked in battle, and April kicked the door shut with her foot.

April began to feel the effects of almost living like a nun for the last month. She couldn't get enough of Jade. While their tongues warred, hands everywhere, April reached down and began slipping her hands up under Jade's skirt. She wanted to go slow, to tease, but as she felt the warmth of Jade's skin through her stockings, she felt something snap inside and shoved Jade's skirt up with one quick motion. Sliding her hands under Jade's twin globes, she pulled her as tight against her as she could, while pushing Jade into the wall with her body and deepening the kiss.

Jade ripped her mouth away, gasping for air. "Oh God, oh baby, slow down or, I swear, we're both gonna explode right here."

"Here's fine," April grunted, latching her mouth to Jade's neck, skimming the tip of her tongue in small circles, each circle getting a little bigger with every pass of her tongue. Jade groaned and frantically ran her hands down April's back. Finding the hem of April's shirt, she ripped it up and over.

Pulling away to help Jade with her shirt, April froze, staring at long, shapely legs covered in her favorite women's underwear, stockings and a garter belt. She reached out, letting the tip of her fingers skim the milky white skin exposed just above Jade's stockings. Looking up, she found Jade watching her, her eyes a smoky, deep blue, her breathing, ragged gasps.

"Like what you see, cher?"

"I love garter belts. I always think women look sexy as hell wearing them, but on you.....," April felt the growl vibrate in the back of her throat as her eyes raked up and down Jade's body, enjoying the view.

"Come here baby." With that, Jade reached up to cup the back of April's head, pulling her down for another mind-blowing kiss. April kept her hands on Jade's thighs, skimming her fingertips to the back of her thighs, then up front again, then back again, reaching around a little further between Jade's legs each time. She could feel Jade's groans vibrate through her. Suddenly she felt desperate for release. She grabbed the crotch of Jade's panties and, with a quick jerk, pulled them free. Her hand returning to Jade's mound, she traced a finger up and down Jade's slit, just the tip at first, then sliding in a little deeper with each pass. Finally, she pushed completely inside, biting back a moan at how wet Jade was, how easily her finger slid in.

Jade sensed how close April was to losing control and pushed a hand down inside her pants. April felt her hips buck as Jade pushed two fingers inside her sopping wet pussy. She began bucking against Jade's hand, at the same time, she slid a second finger into Jade and quicken her pace, making sure to slap her palm against Jade's clit with each thrust. Jade mimicked her movements and, in moments, they were viciously bucking against each other, April practically pushing Jade through the wall. April felt the pressure building up inside, then, suddenly, her orgasm exploded, her heart pounding so hard she thought it might burst through her chest. Jade's orgasm quickly followed and they sank, exhausted, a sweaty heap of tangled limbs, to the floor.

They sat there for what felt like forever, both gasping for air. April felt her heart beat slowly returning to normal, her vision finally coming back into focus. With a slight turn of her head, she gently kissed Jade's forehead. Working down, she planted light kisses on each closed eyelid and then brushed a soft kiss over her lips.

"Mmmmmm," was her only response.

Chuckling, April began to stand up, pulling Jade with her. "Come on baby. We can't spend the night on the floor."

"Says you," Jade mumbled, falling against April, her legs not quite ready to hold her. "Oh God, cher. What the hell just happened?"

"Sorry. It's been a while for me and I guess.... I guess I just sort of...popped."

"Exploded is more like it. Combusted just like that guy from Spinal Tap," Jade said with a slurred giggle.

Laughing, April guided them toward the bed. Trying to gently lower Jade, April stumbled against the frame and they crashed onto the mattress. Swearing, April crawled up and, flipping over onto her back, sank into the pillow. Jade dragged herself up beside her, laying her head on April's shoulder. Wrapping an arm around her waist, she held Jade to her, planting a kiss on the top of her head.

"Should you call your sister and let her know you're not coming home?"

"No. I'm sure she's figured that out for herself by now. Go to sleep April. I'm not done with you yet," Jade said on a yawn.

Laughing, April closed her eyes, letting herself slide into sleep, her last thought being of a pair of emerald green eyes, sparkling with anger.

12