Calabasas Confidential Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I purred, "I have a headache. Do you mind if I lie down and watch TV with you for a little while? I took some night-time headache medicine and need to relax before I go to sleep."

"No problem," Roger responded while trying not to look at my body.

As I touched his cheek, I whispered, "You look so handsome tonight, Roger."

Roger blushed and stammered back, "Thank you, I am going to dinner with Amy and her parents at their country club."

"Amy should be proud to walk into the room with you. She is a very lucky girl."

I pretended I was sleepy and stretched out next to him. While placing my head on his lap, I asked Roger to rub my temple. I slipped one hand under his leg, curled my fingers around the inside of his thigh and used him like a pillow. He started to give me a head massage. In this position, Roger could check out every inch of my body without worrying about me catching him. The light stretchy material hugged my body without revealing anything. The slit exposed my legs and I kept rubbing my legs together to emphasize their nakedness.

The front of the gown plunged down to my waist and tightly held my round breasts in place. My cleavage was very inviting and I knew Roger was getting an eyeful with my erect nipples pushing at the gown. I turned onto my side so that he could see how the material hugged my little bubble butt. After a few minutes, I pretended to be asleep and started to snore lightly. I smiled to myself because the thin gown had ridden up so that my most of my hip and leg were exposed. Roger could tell I was not wearing panties.

After a few more minutes Roger whispered, "Are you awake, Mrs. Applethorpe?"

My breathing became a little heavier. I soon felt Roger testing me. He was running his fingers through my hair with one hand. Roger's other hand was on my upper arm and I felt it slide forward and rested his fingertips on my breast. He withdrew his hand but when I did not object, he rested his fingertips on my breast. Ever so gently, he kneaded my breasts with his fingers. When nothing happened, Roger got a little bolder. He slowly ran his fingers along the side of my breasts and pressed further into my flesh. I felt his dick growing.

Roger kept testing me to see what he could do to me while I slept. His fingers ran along my side and down my narrow waist until his hand rested on my ass. He slowly pulled my nightgown up to expose my ass cheek. He could not reach my pussy so he settled for timidly squeezing one of my ass cheeks and then covering me up again. He softly placed his hand on my breast. Without any resistance from me, Roger's touch soon turned to a caress as he explored my chest.

The touch of his hand excited me. This was so wrong. I should not allow Roger to be touching me like this, but I was so excited. I could not stop him so I promised myself that I would not let it go too far. I would be so embarrassed if anyone found out. I would be devastated if Tom found out.

Roger whispered, "Are you awake?"

When I didn't stop him from fondling me, he felt emboldened. Roger reached down, softly wrapped his large warm hand around my breast through the thin fabric and gently massaged my tit. He kept trying to get my entire breast into his hand but my breast was too large. With my head on his lap, I could feel his dick harden and twitch under his slacks. Roger slipped his fingertips to my nipple and teased it. Somehow my nipple grew bigger and I felt Roger's dick twitch harder against my head. Roger's caress soon turned into a grope as his attention turned to my other breast. His soft exploring fingers felt wonderful through the gown. My pussy was soaked and I wanted relief so badly.

I decided to move a little and scare him. When I stirred, Roger froze as I moved. He stopped breathing. I adjusted myself while pretending to be asleep. Roger's hand froze in the middle of squeezing my tit because he was afraid he would wake me if he moved. He waited until he could hear my heavy breathing again and then he continued to feel me up. He kept getting bolder. Then, he pulled aside my nightgown's neckline so my full breast was exposed.

His breathing became heavier as he gently moved his hips back and forth underneath me. His hand held my head still as he slowly rubbed his dick against me through his pants. He had me so worked up. I wanted to turn over, pull his pants down and swallow his dick. Roger was driving me mad. I could feel the heat from his loins against my cheek. It took all of my will power not to move.

Roger pulled my top open far enough that he could see my entire breast. I knew what he could see. The smooth tanned slope of my breast rose up to the soft white skin normally hidden by my skimpy bathing suit. At the very edge of my tan line, my puffy pink nipple rose from my breast into a hard button. Roger's hand slipped down to my naked flesh and fondled my breast as he started to move his hips faster. I froze while he kept fondling me under my nightgown and I forced myself not to scream out in heated passion. How could he think anyone would sleep through this molestation was beyond me.

He pressed his crotch harder against me so he could get more friction as his dick kept twitching. He kept grinding his cock against me until he started to cum. At that point, I felt his back arch and his grasp on my naked breast grew firmer. His body started to quiver. Under my head, I felt his cock spasm as his sperm ejaculated inside his pants with each stroke. A silent groan escaped his lips as his orgasm subsided. He released his hand from my breast and leaned back into the sofa in exhaustion.

A young little stud had just molested me and I loved every bit of it. I wanted to hold him and kiss him. He was so damn sexy and he made me so damn horny. My pussy was soaked and my clit throbbed from the lack of attention. I just wanted to rip his clothes off and mount him. I wanted to fuck Roger so badly. I wanted more of him but had to force myself not to respond. Meanwhile, Roger fumbled around with my gown and tried to put my breasts back into my top.

I waited a minute after he came and pretended to wake up. I acted bewildered about where I was and what time it was. "I am so sorry, Roger." I apologized. "You're late for your date with Amy. You better hurry!"

"It's okay. I can meet them at the club."

I got up from the couch and pulled him to his feet. Even in the dim light, I noticed his sperm had soaked the front of his pants. I pushed Roger to the front door, opened it, kissed him on the cheek and pushed Roger outside. "You better hurry up so you don't miss dinner. Roger, I am so sorry. You need to change your pants before you see Amy and her parents. It looks like I drooled all over you when I was sleeping," I said with a smile.

Roger blushed when he looked down at the wet spot on his pants and quickly turned to leave. Roger turned back to say goodbye and I waived back. I could see his eyes examine every inch of my body as I stood in the doorway and smiled. I knew he would be thinking about me on his date and Amy was going to remain a virgin for another day. I felt sorry for Amy, but I could not stop myself. It was nice to know that Roger preferred me to someone as young and beautiful as Amy.

At times, I felt a little guilty about teasing Roger. He was so young and so easy to manipulate. I should leave him alone, but I was attracted to him and he was technically an adult. He was showing me more attention than I had in years. None of my boyfriends made me so hot. He made me feel so sexy. I decided it was okay because he had started it and he was not getting hurt. I needed to be careful. My son couldn't find out how much his best friend had used his mother. My guilt did not stop me from teasing Roger. I realized it was a sickness and that I was addicted to teasing Roger. I accepted it.

Just to push his buttons a little harder, I started to 'accidentally' brush my breasts or my hips against him when we walked by each other in the kitchen or hallway. When Roger was reading something at the table, I would bend over and act as if I was interested in his article. I innocently slipped my breast along the side of his face or his shoulder. I could feel his muscles ripple as my breast rubbed against the side of his neck. He lost all interest in anything but me because of all of my teasing.

When Tom was not home, Roger came out by the pool while I was sunning myself. I always wore a little green thong bathing suit with a short flirty skirt for modesty. I would remove the skirt, lay down on the plush chaise lounge and undo my top. Within moments, Roger would volunteer to put suntan lotion on me, but he did it more as a lover instead of my son's best friend.

He would warm up the lotion between his hands and apply it with long lingering strokes along my calves, up my legs and over my exposed ass. I could feel his fingers between my thighs. He got bolder with each stroke up my tanned legs and over my firm ass. His fingertips would be very close to my pussy and lightly touch the thin thong. I could feel the lotion drip between my ass cheeks and then his fingers spreading my cheeks to get the stray drops. He then smoothed the extra lotion into my ass. I teased him by spreading my legs a little further to ease his access. Then he would start on my shoulders, down my back and along my sides. Sometimes, his fingertips accidentally touched the sides of my breasts. A 15-second job would take him five to 10 minutes. It felt so good, like I was a queen.

Sometimes when I was feeling naughty, I would roll over onto my back while holding my loose bikini top over my breasts and I would ask him to apply lotion to my front side. From behind my dark sunglasses, I would watch Roger's strong hands press into my skin, smeared the lotion down my tummy to the edge of my thong and then over the edges of my pelvic bones. Roger's breathing grew heavy. He would rub the lotion into my shoulders and upper chest and then work his way down to the tops of my tits and up to the edges of my tan lines across each breast. He avoided moving my top but I knew he wanted to rip it off me. Poor Roger, his hands were shaking so much.

I had him move down to my legs so they wouldn't burn. I watched his fingers tremble as he rubbed the lotion between my toes, around my ankles, up my calves and onto my thighs. He always complimented me on my little gold toe ring. Then, I would bend my knees and place my foot against his chest so he could rub the lotion all over my legs. When I was in a playful mood, I would tell him where he missed and he would lift my leg to get the neglected spot. The best part was watching him try to hide his erection. His swim trunks were always baggy but the tent his dick created was unmistakable. Poor Roger. When he was done, Roger quickly stood up and jumped into the cool pool.

As a reward, I slowly exposed my breasts to him. He would be in the pool with his arms on the pool edge talking to me. While lying on my stomach, I would lift myself up slightly and expose the white of my breasts to him while reaching for my water bottle. My breasts would hang freely and lightly touch the chaise lounge. His eyes never left my chest. I never knew if he could see my pink erect nipples but I knew he tried very hard to catch a glimpse of them.

I could have spent the entire summer teasing poor Roger. He was always around me and I loved the attention. No one noticed what was happening but then things changed. One lazy, sunny Saturday morning I had slept in until 11:00am. I got up and walked barefoot to the kitchen for coffee. Then, I sat down to read the newspaper at the kitchen table. The sun beamed outside, the house was silent, my hair was a mess and I was waking up slowly. Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me and then felt strong hands on my shoulders.

Roger's sexy voice broke the silence, "Good Morning, beautiful."

He followed it with a lingering kiss on my cheek from behind. A little spark of excitement stirred me. Roger hovered behind me and said Tom left a note saying he had the early shift at work and then Tom was going to my ex-husband's house for the night. I could smell a hint of Roger's cologne and took a deep breath.

Roger asked, "What is the news? What does it say about the war?"

I started to read him the article but something was wrong. Roger stayed behind me with his hands resting on my shoulders as I read him the story. He was bent over me far enough that his chest was touching the back of my hair. I thought about it and knew what was wrong.

He was leaning over me too far. I was wearing light green ribbed cotton sweater and thin blue pajama bottoms with smiling moons printed on them. My sweater buttons down the front with a wide scooped neckline that exposes much of my breasts. Roger was not reading the paper. He was looking down the front of my sweater and checking out my tits! The sweater was loose fitting but the scoop neckline dipped to the edges of my nipples. Roger stared at my tits while I read so I slowly straightened my back and slowly pushed them out with pride.

I looked into the reflection in the window and could see him checking me out. I continued to read him the paper and drink my coffee, but I watched him in the reflection in the window to our right. He kept moving his head from side to side to get the best angle down my sweater. I sized up Roger. He was wearing shorts hanging low on his hips. He must have woken up with an erection because it was clearly visible. I understood why he stayed behind me. He was beautiful. His naked chest was broad and muscular. His stomach was flat with just a trace of hair leading to his groin. He looked very good. Why did he have to be Tom's best friend?

I snapped out of it when he started massaging my neck and shoulders. Surprisingly, he was very good at it and I told him so. This was a mistake. I should not have said anything because it only encouraged him. He started to massage my neck and then started on the muscles along my collarbone. After a couple of minutes, his hands slid the sweater off my left shoulder so he could give me a better massage. His strong fingers felt so good on my bare skin. He alternated between a gentle touch and a sharp pressure. While he kneaded me, I kept reading the paper to him.

I glanced down and could see what he was doing. He had managed to adjust the neckline so he could see further down my sweater. He could now see down between my breasts almost to my navel. He could even see the edge of my pink puffy areola. I could feel the heat from his touch. He then stretched the sweater off my right shoulder so both shoulders were bare. In the window's reflection, I could see his large hands massaging the toned muscles of my shoulders. His hands looked great on my bare skin.

Also, in the reflection, I could see his hips slowly moving against the back of my chair. He was in a daze. I should have said something but all I could do was moan softly. I knew what he was doing. He was jacking off by rubbing his penis against the back of my chair while staring down the front of my top and touching me. It was hot.

Nonchalantly, he stretched the sweater's neckline off my shoulders and down my arms, so more of my shoulders and upper arms were exposed. He continued his massage and worked the sweater three or four inches down my back. As he continued, my sweater stretched to the point where the top button popped open. We both knew it happened but neither of us said a word. The green sweater slid further down my chest as he continued to massage my upper back. The sweater now rested half way down my breasts. I didn't know where our silent conspiracy was going to end.

Roger continued to massage more of my back. Soon my shoulder blades were exposed and the sweater stretched a little more as he slid it further down my arms. Why was I letting him go so far? My mouth was dry as I stared at our reflection in the window. I watched as the next buttonhole on my sweater stretched and unfastened. I did not do anything about it. I could feel my sweater loosen and slide down my upper torso a little more as the cool air caused goose bumps along my neck.

I had stopped reading and the room was silent as his hands slipped up to my neck and down my back. He stretched the sweater even more as his hand slid down under my sweater to my lower back. If the next button popped, the sweater would drop to my waist and expose my breasts. As it was, the white of my breasts were exposed and just the edge of my nipple kept the garment from falling off.

With his hands still on me, I watched him use me to masturbate. I could see his head bob from side to side to get a better look down the front of my top. His hips quickened their pace against the back of the chair. I was on fire from all of Roger's attention. My ex-husband had never made me so excited. My pussy was soaked and I started to squeeze my thighs together. He had stopped talking and every few moments, I heard his breath escape as one of my pink nipples was partially exposed.

I needed relief. I wanted him to slip his hand down my shirt and massage my breast; hold me; kiss me; take me. I could see the tension building in the next button. In moments, something was going to happen. Should I stop it? Should I let him have me? I finally came to my senses and asked Roger to refill my coffee. I caught Roger's look in the reflection. It was unforgettable. He looked shocked and embarrassed. Roger stopped what he was doing and went to get the coffee.

In the reflection, I could see him trying to hide his erect penis. When he turned away from me, I adjusted my top. When he returned with the coffee, I popped up to my feet and announced I was taking a shower. I took the coffee cup from Roger while he hid behind the chair and I kissed him on the cheek. I hoped he could not see the wet spot in my pajamas as he watched my hips sway down the hall. I smiled to myself. Since Tom was gone, I had all day to tease Roger.

I expected him to spy on me. I closed the bathroom door behind me and opened the medicine cabinet door so I could see the door from the shower. The bathroom looked like a spa. It was filled with mirrors, a large bathtub, steam room, and open shower. I tore off my clothes, turned on the water, and stepped down into the shower. I lathered myself while making sure my back was to the door so Roger could see me without detection. To relieve the ache in my pussy, I aimed the hand-held showerhead to my clit and used the shower spray against it. I was amazed how worked up I had become.

Then I heard it; the door creaked. I looked into the mirror and I saw the door opening. Since he had seen everything else, I decided to give him a real show. I spread my long tanned legs to give the showerhead better access to my swollen pussy. A stream of water pulsated on my clit. My clit was so sensitive from all of this morning's teasing. I started to cum immediately and started to fall. I grabbed the showerhead protruding from the wall, bent my head backwards, opened my mouth and let out a deep loud moan. I knew he was watching me. I started shaking and my knees began to fold.

I let go of the showerhead, slid down the marble wall and collapsed on the floor. Quickly, I turned toward the door and our eyes met for a second. My eyes said I wanted him, but Roger quickly shut the door. After a few minutes, I regained my composure and dried off but when I left my room, I could not find Roger. He was gone. Poor Roger. I made a decision and planned our evening. I decided to ease his dilemma.

Later that afternoon, I called Roger; said I needed to talk to him about this afternoon, told him to be at my house at 7:00 p.m. sharp and hung up before he could refuse. At 7:00 p.m., he rang the doorbell and I opened the door. I wore a little black wrap around dress that hugged my curves, tall silver sling-back heels, and a diamond that hung down between my breasts.