Calabasas Confidential Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy picked up the gown and slipped it on her body. She admired herself in the mirror. She looked so good. The black silk gown had a halter-top with an open back and the front plunged to her belly button. A black cord laced up the front but still exposed her white skin down to the diamond when fully tied. The skirt just covered the bottom of her ass. Her cute little blonde pussy peeked out from under the hem when she moved. The contrast between the black gown and her white skin made her look so tasty. Roger would not be able to help himself.

As nonchalantly as I could, I asked her if she had slept with Roger yet. She said no. I asked her what stopped her. She blushed. "I don't think I will continue waiting. I don't want his slut to take him," she commented with a smile. "You know Roger. Do you think Roger will like me in this?" she asked as she twirled around and smiled.

"He is going to love it, sweety," I replied.

I took her hand and we walked down the hall to Roger's room. I slipped her into bed, tucked her in and told her we could talk again when I got back in a couple of hours from my workout. I lowered the blinds so just a little light entered the room and turned the radio to a classical station. As I shut the door, I looked back. She was laid out like a virgin at the altar. She knew she was losing her virginity today.

I entered the kitchen and started looking for a saucepan. I acted as if nothing happened the night before between us. "I'm going to make some cocoa for Amy and then she is going to sleep in your room. You don't mind Roger, do you?" I stated. I turned up the radio so Amy couldn't hear us down the hall. "Of course not," he responded while looking around.

Roger had just made coffee and he was waiting for us at the kitchen table. "Where is Amy?" he asked.

"She is in your bed trying to go to sleep," I replied as I was getting the milk and turning on the stove. My back was to Roger and I knew he was checking me out. I was wearing my designer sweats. The pants were skintight and hugged each ass cheek. The sweat pants rode low on my hips and showed off the little dimples in the small of my back. My top was just as tight and exposed my flat tummy. I had the zipper down far enough so Roger could see the tops of my breasts and most of my cleavage.

I gathered the remaining ingredients for the hot cocoa. Roger got up from the table and stood behind me while I heated up the cocoa, water and sugar mixture. He wasted no time trying to start up where we left off the night before. I could feel him close behind me when he whispered into my ear, "I want you so badly. Last night was beyond my wildest dreams."

Roger's left hand slipped around my exposed waist and his fingers latched onto my pelvic bone. His groin pressed against my ass as he kept getting bolder with his advances. He leaned on me. With my left hand, I supported our weight while Roger gyrated against me. I stirred the hot chocolate with my other hand. Roger's hard shaft nestled between my ass cheeks. His right had slipped up my torso and he cupped my breast through the sweatshirt. I didn't fight him.

Roger whispered, "Baby, I want you so badly. I'm so sorry about Amy. I promise it won't happen again."

I corrected him, "Amy is so beautiful. You should be nicer to her. You are lucky to have her."

I kept stirring his emotions as Roger slipped his hand up under the elastic band of my top. Roger's warm hands felt wonderful on me as he held and massaged my tit. He was enjoying it too because I could feel his dick get harder as he pressed it against my ass.

"I want you, not her," he whispered back.

I pressed my ass back against him and continued to stir. "Roger, Amy is beautiful. I just saw her naked taking a shower. She has a sexy little body and she has wonderful skin with long shapely legs. I'll bet she is fun in bed," I purred.

Roger did not respond but I felt his dick grow while he rubbed against my ass through my sweats. Roger became bolder and slipped his left hand under the front my pant's elastic waistband. His hand slid further down the front of my sweats and he ran his fingers through my pubic hair. Roger moaned. Then, he cupped my pussy and pulled me toward him. He pressed his body against mine.

"Roger have you ever seen how perky her nipples are?" I whispered.

"Yes, plenty of times," he answered defensively. Roger's hand cupped my pussy and he squeezed me. I shuddered as his index finger slipped between my wet oily lips. His fingers hit the right spot as he kept getting me hotter. Even though I wanted Roger to fuck me, I maintained myself and added the milk to the saucepan.

"Roger have you seen such a pretty pussy as Amy's?" I whispered to Roger.

He didn't answer so I kept pressing him. "Roger, wouldn't you love Amy's pretty pussy riding up and down your cock?"

Roger was quiet, but in response, he withdrew his hand from my pants, unzipped my top and slipped his hand over my other tit. He was kneading my breast and teasing my erect nipples between two of his fingers. I wanted to fuck him one last time before I gave him away to Amy. I pushed my ass into his groin and he continued to dry hump me. Without a word between us, Roger was using me again to masturbate.

I kept stirring the milk as Roger pulled away from me and pulled his boxers down to his knees. After pulling down my sweats, he pressed his dick against my ass and slid it up and down my ass crack. He moved his right-hand back to my pussy and rotated his finger around my clit while his other hand pinched my nipple.

I added a little vanilla to the cocoa and turned off the stove. I turned around to face him and slipped my hand down the front of his stomach. His dick throbbed in my hand as I wrapped my fingers around him and started to pump. I leaned forward and whispered into his ear, "Roger, nothing will happen between us again. We will never happen again. It is over. Go take this cocoa back to Amy and show her how much you want her. I'll be back in a few hours."

I kissed him on the cheek and gave his hard-on one last squeeze. I pulled up my pants and zipped up my top while I walked to the door. From the look in his eyes, he was furious with me, but he still looked cute with his boxers down and his erect penis sticking out.

I grabbed my keys and purse and waived bye. I went out into the garage and drove around the corner, but instead of leaving, I went to the back of the house. I went around to Roger's room and peeked into the window. They couldn't see me.

Amy was sitting on the bed and Roger standing by the closet talking to her. The hot cocoa was on the night stand. He was still hard and his boxers did a lousy job of hiding it. Amy had to notice. She looked beautiful. Through the translucent gown, I could see her nipples standing at attention. Roger had to notice too.

After a few minutes, Amy laid down on the bed as if to say, 'I give up, I'm yours.'

Roger did not say a word but lay on top of her and started kissing her. He spent about five minutes kissing her before he moved down and freed her breasts from the gown. He sucked on those sweet little nipples until they doubled in size. I felt a twinge a jealousy.

Roger pulled off his boxers and pulled Amy's gown up around her waist. Amy spread her legs wide so he had free access to that little blonde pussy. Her pale skin and light pink nipples looked spectacular in the black nightgown. She looked luminous. Amy wrapped her long legs around Roger's back and pulled him into her. Amy grimaced and held her breath while Roger slowly pushed his cock into her. Once he was in her up to the hilt, he slowly stroked his penis inside her. In a short while, Amy started moving her hips against Roger's thrusts.

Amy's legs locked around Roger's waist and she held him tightly. She closed her eyes and she looked so happy. I became furious. I didn't want to see them finish so I left. I was jealous. What was wrong with me? I still wanted Roger but I handed him over to Amy so easily. My competing feelings tore at my stomach.

For the next two weeks, I tried to keep Roger at arms length. Amy was now staying with us until her parents came home. She wouldn't let Roger out of her sight. Roger was supposed to sleep on the couch but he always woke up next to Amy. I stopped dressing provocatively. I locked my bedroom door and only came out when Roger was with Tom or Amy.

Roger still tried to get into my pants but I fended off his advances without anyone noticing. A day or two after I ended the relationship, I was on the phone with my best friend, Michelle, while doing the laundry. The laundry room is off the kitchen with a door to the backyard. In the middle of the conversation, Roger slipped behind me and shut the laundry room door. I was facing the dryer so he couldn't see me panic.

He pulled me against him, slipped his hand under my white T-shirt and tried to release my tit from my bra. I was surprised and tried to stop him but I didn't let Michelle know what was happening to me. I couldn't let her find out because I would be so embarrassed. I silently tried to pull Roger's hand from under my shirt and turn around, but he was too strong.

Roger pulled the bra cup away from my tit and teased my nipple as he pressed his lips against my ear. "I am not done with you yet. I still want you. You may have put Amy between us but I am thinking of you when I fuck her. Now, I just want to fuck you more," he whispered.

Suddenly, he let go of my breast, placed his hand between my shoulder blades and pushed me over the dryer. With his other hand, he pulled my light blue skirt up over my ass and pulled my panties down as he ran his fingers along my pussy lips. I should have fought him more. My body reacted to his passion instead of my common sense. Roger knew my body so well. I felt myself become wet from his touch as his fingertip circled my clit.

This couldn't be happening to me. Michelle was discussing their vacation plans while Roger bent me over the dryer and molested me. The warm dryer rattled against my bare skin.

I was trying to end the conversation with Michelle as Roger was caressing me. I became wetter. Roger's fingers slipped inside me. It felt so good. I just wanted to let Roger have his way with me. Why was I fighting him? I stopped resisting. He sensed the change and pulled his fingers out of me. I heard his zipper and then felt his hot muscle against my pussy lips. He hesitated to see if I would try to stop him, but I only spread my legs a little wider. I felt the head of his dick slip past my pussy lips so I pushed my hips back.

Suddenly, from within the kitchen, we heard Amy looking for Roger. I knew she would be coming through the door in seconds. Panicked, Roger let go of me and slipped out the back door to the backyard with his cock waving in front of him. I stood up as I pulled down my skirt. I readjusted my bra and continued talking with Michelle as if nothing had happened. Amy had just saved me from myself.

Just then, Amy opened the door, smiled at me, looked around and then shut the door. Lucky again. I quickly locked the door to the backyard just as Roger tried to get back in. Through the window in the door, Roger mouthed, "I want you." I turned my back to him and finished my phone call. From then on, I stayed in the populated portions of my house. I realized I could not trust Roger or control myself.

Roger still tried to seduce me but I continued to resist. Once or twice, when no one was looking, he would slip his hand over my breast, squeeze it and then withdraw his hand. He then would smile as if to say, 'I can't help myself.' He made it a little game. Sometimes he would grab my ass or press his dick against me, but I was always able to get away. I tried to get him out of my mind.

The summer was ending. Roger and Tom had found housing at their new school and were driving up in a rental truck with their belongings. The drive would take three days from Los Angeles to San Francisco. However, the boys couldn't rent the truck because they didn't have credit and were so young, so I rented it for them but there was a problem. I needed to go with the truck or the rental firm wouldn't rent it to us. Reluctantly, I agreed. When we got to San Francisco and unloaded the truck, I was going to fly home.

As a farewell party, I arranged for a barbeque at my house and asked some of Tom and Roger's friends and their parents to come to the party. I busied myself with planning the affair and arranged for a caterer. I wanted the party to be a success and worked long hard hours on the arrangements. I invited all of the boy's friends and mixed it up with a few of my friends. Of course, I invited Michelle and Todd, but I also invited Art and Sally from next door; Gail and Robert from down the street; Mike and Tiffany from work. I also tried to keep my mind off Roger.

When the evening came around, I was delighted with the food and the decorations. I was nervous in the beginning but after the guests started arriving and by the second glass of wine, I was happy. The food was excellent and the guests were delightful.

At about 10:00 p.m., I needed a break so I got away from all of the noise and action of the party. I was standing on the far side of the pool in a darkened alcove of the garden. I was holding my glass of wine and admiring the guests enjoying themselves when I felt a hand on my ass. I quickly turned around. I looked up and stared into Roger's deep blue eyes. Roger had snuck up behind me through the back entrance to the garden. He stood too close to me but I didn't back up. I could control myself. He grinned and let his eyes fall down to my breasts.

"You look beautiful tonight," he whispered.

I was wearing a simple low-cut black dress that hugged my curves and ended above my knees. The spaghetti straps made a bra impossible. "You shouldn't run, Annie. I am not finished with you," he whispered.

My back was to the party so the guests couldn't see the shocked look on my face as his hand slipped up over my breast and gently massaged me. I couldn't move a muscle. Slowly, he ran his fingers up to my neckline. I knew no one could see what he was doing because the pool light was shining into their eyes and we were in the darkness of the garden. Maybe that was why I didn't do anything when Roger hooked his finger into the cleavage of my dress and pulled it away from my body.

Roger stretched the top toward him. He bent forward and looked down the front of my top at my breasts. He could see everything. My pink nipples were totally exposed yet I didn't move. My nipples hardened under his gaze and my eyes slowly shut. He wanted me again and my knees started to get weak. He moved closer and his breath brushed over my breasts. Meanwhile, Roger's other hand slipped inside my top and pulled one of my breasts free. His thumb rotated around my nipple and it instantly hardened. He slipped his hand around my waist and tried to pull me back further into the darkened garden. I snapped out of it and pulled away from him. I turned back toward the party, but no one seemed to notice us.

I turned to Roger and hissed, "You will never do that again. We were a mistake and it will not happen again. Do you hear me? What would your parents, Amy or Tom say?"

Roger just smiled at my outburst. He walked past me and whispered, "It's your choice but remember, I'm not done with you yet," as he went by me.

I watched as he walked over to Amy on the other side of the pool. I tried not to look flustered as he slipped his hand around her waist. I went to the bar and had another glass of wine with Michelle. Roger watched me from across the party and smiled as I squirmed under his gaze. Only moments ago, Roger was fondling me and now he was holding cute little Amy. What a bastard!

Roger went to get drinks from the bar. I watched as he struck up a conversation with Sally, my next-door neighbor while waiting for the drinks. He didn't notice me watching when he slipped his hand around her waist and let it slide down over her ass. I was shocked when he gave her ass a probing squeeze. She didn't stop him and seemed to encourage him. She leaned her body into him and laughed. Roger was an asshole. He thought he was a stud with a big swinging dick after fucking me and was now trying to screw everything around him. I created a monster.

After Roger and Sally left the bar with their drinks, I needed a drink myself so I went to the bar. The bartender was obviously an actor during the day because he was too good looking. Michelle joined me and she started flirting with the bartender while we waited for our drinks. Shortly, Roger followed me to the bar and started up a conversation with Michelle while he placed a hand around my back. I grew rigid. I felt his warm hand slip down my backside until his hand squeezed my ass cheek. I panicked because Tom came over and joined us so I eased away from Roger's grasp.

'I have to get away,' I thought to myself. I left Michelle with the boys and made the rounds with the other guests at the party. I kept myself busy checking on the food and drinks and trying to be a good host. Roger and Amy were sitting together on the other side of the pool with the rest of the kids. Roger noticed I was looking and smiled at me. I was jealous of Amy and Roger's easy way of handling both of us. It didn't make sense but jealousy never does.

I had a few glasses of wine during my social rounds. I couldn't find Michelle to distract me. My jealousy grew as I watched Roger flirting with Amy during the rest of the evening. Shortly, I was feeling tipsy and decided to go lay down in my bedroom for a moment. I fell asleep.

A couple of hours later, I woke up in a panic with a headache. The house was quiet and dark. The guests were gone. I slipped out of my room and looked around. Roger's bedroom door was open but he wasn't there. I tiptoed down the hall toward the lights from the appliances. When I got to the kitchen, I was glad I had hired some help. The caterers had cleaned up and left everything spotless. I looked out the back window and I could tell the caterers cleaned the backyard too.

I sensed it more than I heard it. I peered around the corner into the living room and saw two people on the couch. I never use this room except when I have guests. The voices were instantly recognizable. I quietly waited until my eyes adjusted to the dim light from the pool and could see Amy was on her knees in front of Roger on the couch.

Roger was naked with one foot on the floor and the other leg stretched out on the couch. Amy's head was bobbing up and down on his crotch in a smooth steady pace. Amy was naked except for her short pleated lavender skirt hiked up around her waist. Her white top, bra and panties were in a pile on the coffee table between us. Her flawless white ass peeked out from behind the coffee table. I could see every muscle in her back flex as she gave him a blow job.

Amy flipped her long blonde hair over one shoulder and I could see Roger's cock deep inside her mouth. I recognized Roger's hand on the back of her head guiding Amy's lips up and down his shaft. Amy had one hand under her skirt rubbing away at her swollen clit and her other hand wrapped around Roger's glistening dick as she sucked him. Her hand looked so small around his dick. Amy's pale white skin almost glowed. She was small, young and feminine. My stomach knotted up in envy.

Amy worked hard to please Roger while Roger relaxed with one arm folded behind his head while watching Amy please him. He looked magnificent naked. His pectoral muscles bulged when he pushed his cock between her full lips. I watched as Amy slipped his cock deep down her throat. Spasms of jealousy filled me as I clenched my teeth. I wanted them to stop. Why did I ever start teasing Roger? I'm the one suffering.