Calabasas Confidential Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started walking to my bathroom with me impaled on his cock. I held on and kissed him as walked across the room. He set me on the bathroom counter and I looked around at all of the mirrors. I could see him fucking me from every angle. I looked down and saw his rigid dick sliding under my clit and into my pussy. I looked behind him and could see the muscles in his buttocks tighten as he kept stroking his dick inside of me. I looked to my side and his chest smashed my breasts against him. His fingers pressed into my round little ass as he held me and I could see his hips slowly hammered away at my bush.

"Roger, fuck me baby. You look good fucking me."

Roger was concentrating on screwing me, but responded, "I love fucking your wet little pussy."

I leaned back onto the cold marble countertop and held my legs apart for him. Roger then leaned back and watched his dick slide into my pussy. I looked down too and marveled as his huge cock slipped into my pussy. The rest of our bodies did not touch. He kept stroking his dick into me and started looking around in the mirrors. He glanced from mirror to mirror as he slid in and out of me.

"Fuck me, Roger. Fuck my little wet pussy."

I was soaking wet. Looking down, I could see my pussy lips split by his hard dick. Roger quickened his rhythm as his balls slapped against my ass. Roger's mouth was open and his eyes closed. He arched his back so every inch of his dick slipped into my pussy. I responded by spreading my legs even wider for him.

I started to cum again as I felt Roger's dick spasm deep inside me. Ours hips pounded away at each other with soft little thuds. I quivered with each spurt of sperm in my pussy. Roger was groaning as he drained the last of his sperm into me. He leaned forward and lay on top of me. His heart was racing and his breathing was hard. I could feel his cum running out of my pussy and down my ass. Roger picked me up and carried me back to my bed.

The next morning, I woke up late but happy and refreshed. I rolled over on to my back and looked around the room. Nothing had changed but everything was different. The pain of guilt no longer smothered me. I no longer felt a knot in my stomach. I felt light-hearted and sore. With a smile, I remembered the previous night. Roger had taken me repeatedly. He used me like a cheap whore and I loved it every minute. We were like newlyweds. This morning I could still smell him and taste him. I could feel his dried sperm on me. I listened as Roger, Tom and some of his friends packed up the boy's rooms. I wanted him again so I went out to the kitchen on the pretext of getting coffee.

While everyone was taking boxes out to the garage, I sat and watched them go by me while drinking my coffee. As the boys walked in and out of the house with boxes, I gave Roger a lustful little smile. I was naked under my robe and waited for a spare moment alone with Roger. He found a moment a rushed back into the house and we kissed each other with a deep urgent passion. I let him pull open my robe and feel me while we kissed. With my breasts exposed, I was leaning against the hallway wall with Roger dry humping me in the middle of a kiss. I was such a slut.

We thought we heard someone coming so Roger quickly broke off the kiss and grabbed a box. I smiled as he walked by me and I pinched his butt. The next few times Roger came back, Tom or his friends were with him so I couldn't try anything. When no one else was looking, I let Roger fondle me but we only had a few moments. I finally gave up and got ready for the trip.

After my shower, I dressed and went to rent the truck. Roger went to his house to get a few remaining items. I brought the truck home and everyone started loading the truck. A few friends came over to load the truck so I ordered a few pizzas. Michelle came over to wish me luck. We sat on the front porch swing and watched as the boys loaded the truck. I was too happy for my own good. Michelle whispered to me, "Confess! You got laid last night."

I blushed and nodded yes. She laughed and whispered, "You bad girl. Tell me about it later."

About 1pm, Roger and Tom declared we were done and ready to hit the road. I said goodbye and hopped into the truck. I watched as everyone wished Tom and Roger good luck. Lily kissed Tom goodbye and made him promise to write. Amy wasn't there to say goodbye, but Roger's family made up for it with sheer volume.

We left LA by the 405 and then hit 5 north. I was afraid driving on the Grapevine so I told the boys to wake me at the bottom of the hill. Tom was driving and I was in the middle next to Roger. The truck was slow and everyone was passing us. We were the slowest vehicle on the freeway so we just relaxed. I brought a pillow, set it on Roger's lap, and lay down across the bench seat with my feet in Tom's lap. I slipped my hand under the pillow and closed my eyes.

I spent the next two miles sliding my hand up the leg of Roger's shorts. He knew what I was doing. He adjusted himself so my hand slipped easily up the leg of his shorts. In a while, I found out he wasn't wearing underwear. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and slowly pumped his cock. The truck was old and the road was bumpy so my gyrations looked normal. Roger's dick was pulsing in my hand. I was so happy until we hit bad traffic. Tom had to slam on the breaks, so I had to stop. Roger seemed to enjoy it while it lasted.

The truck cab was cozy so we were always close. We would take liberties with each other whenever Tom was not looking. I didn't wear a bra or panties so Roger could have easy access to me without obstruction. Nevertheless, he didn't get too many chances to take advantage of it.

We stopped at a little motel with an attached diner and decided to spend the night. After dinner, I bought the boys some beer from the gas station across the street and we sat by the pool. The pool was under repair so we couldn't use it. The old rusty patio furniture was uncomfortable but we enjoyed the beer. We watched the trucks pass us on the freeway. About seven cars were in the parking lot, so we had the place to ourselves.

About 10pm, I said goodnight and got ready for bed. I took the bed closest to the window. I changed into a light blue tank top that hung down to the cheeks of my ass. Around midnight, the boys came home after finishing the last of the beer and got ready for bed. They had enough beer that they did not notice how loaded they were but soon were snoring next to each other.

I woke again about 3am, when somebody entered the room next door. I looked over toward the other bed. The room was dark. With the light from the parking lot beaming through the window, I could see both boys were sleeping. I had been dreaming about sex with Roger. I wanted a closer look so I slipped out of my bed and knelt next to the boy's bed. Roger was sleeping on his back on my side of their bed. Tom slept on his side facing away from me. Roger was so cute. He tilted his head to the side and he was drooling in his sleep. I slowly rolled back his sheet and stared at his body. He wasn't wearing a shirt and I wanted to kiss his little nipples. His chest had a light patch of hair in the middle. I ran my fingernails around his nipples and through his chest hair. I noticed his little nipple grow hard.

I pulled the sheet down further to expose his thighs. I slipped my hand into the fly of his plaid boxers. Gently, I pulled his cock out of his boxers. I spent a few moments stroking his limp penis between my fingers and it started to come to life. Roger softly moaned in his sleep. I nervously looked around to make sure I didn't wake Tom. I lowered my mouth to his penis and sucked his head into my mouth while I checked to see if they were both still sleeping. His dick started to grow and harden. I whisked my tongue along the underside of his cock and cupped his balls with my hand.

Roger continued to moan softly. I didn't care if he woke up. I sucked him deeply into my mouth while vigorously stroking my hand up and down his dick. Roger stirred, opened his eyes and looked around. Tom was still asleep with his back to us and we could hear his heavy breathing. In the dim light, I looked him in the eyes and continued to suck on his cock. Roger smiled back at me and placed his hand on the back of my head. He guided me up and down his dick. His back arched up to meet my down stroke.

Roger pulled at my tank top and my breast popped free. Roger leaned over so he could see his hand kneading my breast as I slid his dick further into his mouth. As he caressed my breast, my nipple grew harder. I moved my lower body closer to him while still sucking. Roger moved his hand under my shirt and between my legs. His fingers lightly rotated around my clit. His fingers were soon wet from me rotating my hips against his hand. It felt fantastic. I no longer cared that I was servicing my son's best friend while my son slept beside him. I just wanted Roger to cum in my mouth.

Roger leaned his head back into the pillow and closed his eyes. In the dark, we could only hear the distant traffic from the freeway, my slurping on his cock and his fingers in my wet pussy. His dick swelled in my hand as I tried to take his whole dick down my mouth. His mouth was open. His thick legs grew stiff and his back arched upwards as he started to explode. Roger held me by the back of my head with both hands so his dick would not escape my lips. I made sure to swallow every drop of his cum. He kept spurting into my mouth as I stroked his thick penis.

As his orgasm subsided, I continued to suck his juices until his hardness faded. I let his penis fall from my mouth and tucked it back into his boxers. I stood up, leaned down, kissed his cheek and went back to bed. I was a happy girl. Horny, but happy.

The next morning, the boys were still sleeping so I took a shower and went to get coffee for us. When I returned, the boys were just getting up so I took my coffee to the balcony and watched the cars on the freeway.

Roger stepped up behind me, whispered, "He is in the shower," as his hand slipped under my skirt. He did not find any underwear. I didn't resist him. I wanted him. I was still horny from earlier.

Without another word, I put my coffee down on the balcony table. I placed my hands on the balcony railing and bent over. I looked back at Roger, smiled and spread my long legs for him. Roger took the hint and pulled my skirt up to my waist. The bright morning sunlight warmed my bare ass.

Roger whispered, "I love your ass."

Roger pulled his shorts down to his knees and pulled out his hard cock. I could feel his hard-on against my pussy as he reached under my blouse and caressed my nipples. He rubbed the head of his cock against my wet pussy lips so he would easily enter me. He could do anything he wanted with me.

I whispered back to him, "I need you, Roger. You make me so damn horny."

With his other hand, he guided his cock into my wet pussy. I arched my feet up on my platform sandals so he could easily enter me. I pushed my hips back against him and felt his cock slide between my pussy lips and fill me. I tightened my hold on the balcony railing. He slowly pushed his cock all the way into me until his groin hit my ass. Then, he started to fuck me very slowly. A good slow morning fuck.

Roger pushed my blouse up to my shoulders and exposed my breasts to the world. My knuckles became white from gripping the iron railing so hard. Roger reached under me and pinched my nipple until I wanted to scream. Before I could scream, he cupped my entire breast and held it as if he owned me. Then he released me and slipped his finger up to my mouth. I immediately started to suck on his finger as if he had placed his cock into my mouth. To my dismay, Roger removed his finger so he could hold onto my hips. I realized I was pumping my pussy on his cock too fast.

I looked around. The balcony overlooked the parking lot and the freeway. The freeway noise masked my moans so I didn't need to hold back. I could hear the couple next door arguing about her taking too long to get ready. The balcony had little privacy walls between each unit so our neighbors couldn't see us unless they stuck their head around the corner. I wonder what they would say if they could see Roger fucking me on the balcony. It was their loss.

Yet, everyone on the freeway could see us if they were looking in our direction. In addition, if a truck driver or innocent family looked up from the parking lot, they could see Roger fucking me. The parking lot was empty, but I didn't care if they saw us because a young stud was giving me a great fuck.

Roger's hands held my hips tightly and he pulled me down the length of his cock. My breasts hung freely below me and they swayed beneath me with each thrust. I was in heaven.

Roger kept up his slow methodical rhythm. His thick dick slipped into my pussy as I squeezed tightly. I placed my head on the railing and reached down between my legs. First, I would massage his balls and then I would stroke my clit. I kept alternating so we could cum together. I wanted his hot cum inside me. I started pushing my narrow hips back at him to meet his thrusts.

Suddenly, the shower turned off. We froze. I wanted to finish but Roger said no. He pulled his cock out of me and pulled up his shorts. Roger rushed back into the room to hide our activity and I silently swore to myself about bad timing. While looking around, I pulled down my skirt and fixed my top. Although there were people in the parking lot, no one had seen us. I reached for my coffee and took another sip. Damn, I only had a little time left.

When Tom came out of the shower, Roger took his turn. I was so horny but I couldn't do anything about it. I took my bags out to the truck and waited there. The boys joined me soon afterwards so we went and had breakfast. Tom complained about his headache from too much beer. I drove the first shift. We got back on the freeway and headed north. I was still so damned horny.

Around Santa Nella, Tom had been asleep in the passenger seat for the past forty-five minutes. I was still driving. Roger was in the middle and Tom rode in the passenger seat. Roger checked to see if Tom was still asleep. Then, he leaned over and whispered, "Annie, I want to see your tits again. They are fantastic. Can I see them right now?"

I looked over and saw Tom wasn't going to interfere and mischievously nodded yes. I wasn't fighting him anymore.

Roger reached over, undid the top button of my blouse and slipped his hand inside my blouse. His warm hands held my breast tightly as he aroused my nipple. My eyelids fluttered at the pleasure. He checked that Tom was still asleep, unbuttoned the rest of my black shirt and lowered his mouth to my chest to suck my nipples. My heart started pounding faster.

I whispered into his ear, "Roger, I need you inside me."

I held the back of his head to my tit as he made my nipples grow. We were in the slow lane with the cruise control activated and cars kept passing us but they couldn't see us because the truck cab was so high. Roger pulled my denim skirt up so he could spread my legs. I place one leg over Roger's lap and the other leg up on the edge of the door panel. Roger's fingers slipped inside me and he went back to sucking on my nipples. He finger fucked me while my son slept next to him.

I glance over at Tom to make sure he was still asleep. We were in the middle of nowhere. The hills around us were still that golden brown that covers most of California in late summer. A few families on vacation and some truckers were on the road, but the traffic was light. My window was down and the afternoon heat was starting to build but it was still comfortable.

Just the same, I shouldn't have been driving. I was half-naked and being ravaged by a gorgeous young man in the front seat of a moving van. Roger had me so excited that it took all of my effort to focus on the road in front of me. I didn't know what else was going on around me. Roger's fingers slid in and out of my pussy. I held his head tightly to my breast as each swipe of his tongue on my nipple made my pussy ache.

Suddenly, Tom started to stir. Quickly, I pulled down my skirt and buttoned up my shirt while Roger blocked Tom's view. Tom stretched as I cursed my luck. Tom finally woke up and I pulled on to the off ramp to change drivers. We laughed at the guy in the truck next to us. He was waving goodbye and honking as passed. I wondered if he had seen us. I was still so damn horny.

Tom drove the rest of the way into the city. I sat by the window. Roger and Tom started talking about school, class schedules and books. I had nothing to add. I was frustrated from repeated interruptions of Roger's lovemaking. I hoped the truck broke down so I would have one more chance, but nothing happened as we rolled down the freeway. I knew I was out of luck as we crossed the Bay Bridge.

We pulled up to their new home. It was a large older home shared with two other boys. Tom parked the truck and the boys went inside to meet their roommates. People filled the front room of the house. Their new roommates had thrown a small introduction party and about 15 boys and girls wandered around the place. I was introduced as they came outside to help unload the truck.

I was sad. My flight left in a few hours and I knew my affair with Roger had ended. I unloaded my overnight bag from the truck and placed it in the front room. I settled in while the boys were outside unpacking. I could see a few cute girls were evaluating my boys. Before I became jealous, I left. I had to accept the inevitable.

Barefoot, I wandered through the old house as the boys and their new friends unloaded the truck. They were starting a new life here while mine was ending. I climbed the old wooden stairs and looked into each room. I examined their new bedrooms filled with boxes and old beds. I knew many things would happen here that I would never know about. I knew that I was not part of this life and I should stop trying to milk every drop out of it. I looked out the front window at the boys.

Roger looked so handsome as he unloaded the truck. Tom and Roger laughed and joked as they moved the boxes. What would other women think of Tom? Was he handsome? How would I feel if Tom had an affair with an older woman? I don't know how I would feel. I do not even know what sexual experiences Tom has had in his short life. He had grown up and was leaving his nest. He was leaving me. I smiled to myself and decided Tom would have his own experiences. Any woman would be lucky to have an affair with him.

A couple of cute young girls wearing shorts and little halter tops were flirting with Roger. Roger focused his attention on the girls so he didn't notice me staring at him from above. They just laughed and giggled. I could tell that he got their phone numbers as he entered them into his cell phone. I just wanted to warn him about these girls but then I knew I was the worst influence on his life. I was being jealous and I didn't belong here. I should leave.

The summer was unforgettable, but it had ended. The sun was setting and the boys had finished unloading the truck, so I decided it was time to leave. I went downstairs and told the boys I was going to return the truck and then take a cab to the airport. They loaded up the ramp and shut the back door.

The new roommates went back into the house and left us alone. I said goodbye to the boys. I hugged Roger, wished him good luck and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. I looked at Roger but his eyes did not reveal his thoughts. Roger said thank you and good-bye.

As he opened the door, I said, "Be good and have a good school year. Let me know if you need anything."

Then he went back into the house to join the party. Our final parting was so emotionless and bland. If you were watching, you would never know how much passion we had shared.