Calahan's Campaign Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,006 Followers

"Um, well, actually, we're bi, not lesbians," Dana pointed out, flirting back.

"I know. But you're a same-sex couple, which was what I meant. Liz has told me everything, ladies. And I have yet to hear something that I find distasteful," the Governor added with his usual Irish charm.

"Liz, I can see why you love this man. He's a real schmoozer. Really belongs in politics. Good thing that he's honest too," Kara commented.

"Well, the feeling's mutual," Bruce smiled at them.

"It's a good thing that I'm not jealous, girls. Otherwise, I'd be throwing things and calling you names, for so shamelessly flirting with my husband on my wedding day, no less. But that's not me. In fact, the same deal that we mentioned still applies," Elizabeth noted with amusement. She also played lightly with her husband's ass through his pants, as if to reiterate that she loved that he was irresistible bait for other women.

"Well, I counted on that, girlfriend. You couldn't be conventional to save your life, which is good news for Kara and me. I look forward to getting together for a double date and other couples' fun," Dana laughed, well aware of what "deal" Liz meant. They had discussed it several times before the nuptials, but it was necessary to use some code words to fool the press. Not a word could be divulged about the Calahans' enlightened marriage, all of which Elizabeth had long since told to her old fuckbuddies.

"I guess that we should change the subject, lest our drooling over your husband makes him blush. With his fair skin, it would be apparent. Must be an Irish Catholic guilt thing. Heard about that. Then again, at least his ego has a boost," Kara giggled.

"Well, I'm sure that Liz thinks that my ego is big enough," Bruce chuckled at that remark.

"Oh, now, don't be so modest. I wouldn't have married you if you weren't an alpha male. Besides, I like your head nice and swollen. It comes in quite handy, thank you very much. If you need it any bigger, I can always tell the press how much I look forward to having another of your kids. If that doesn't do the trick, I don't know what will. Most men like to hear that about themselves," Liz teased him.

"Yeah, that would do it, if I needed my ego stroked. I definitely like to hear things like that," the Governor agreed with a big grin.

"Are your ears burning, my love?" the Governor's wife whispered.

"Yeah, any more heat, and they'd be ashes. If we're not careful, we might do something that the press can see, not to mention hear. I don't think that would go over well with the guests, consummating our marriage at the reception. Count on you to find ways to excite me in public," Bruce shot back, not really complaining. Liz knew that, of course.

"Hon, you might as well get used to the fact that I love to brag on you. Beats being ridiculed and insulted in public, doesn't it?" she observed, right before she kissed him in full view of the cameras.

"That it does, my dear. Then again, you're not a typical wife. I couldn't handle being married to one. That's why I held out for smart, kinky, quirky, and madly in love with me," he pointed out, as he kissed her back.

"Smart guy, but I'm not just in love with you. I'm addicted to you. You're stuck with me, Chief. In my case, I held out for strength, brains, virility, and roguish charm. Not to mention bossiness. I couldn't stomach a man who doesn't rule the roost. And, while I'm an atheist, I like that you're Catholic. It makes it less likely that I'll ever lose you. Not that you could if you tried. I'm not going anywhere without you and vice versa," Elizabeth Calahan kept on flattering her husband. She couldn't help herself. She loved how aroused she knew that she made him by such compliments.

"Yeah, you'd be likely to stalk me and the judge wouldn't issue a restraining order, because he wouldn't believe that any sane man wouldn't want you chasing him. What's more, he'd be right," Governor Calahan needled his wife.

"Flattery will get you everywhere, especially in bed," the bride told the groom, before they stopped their flirting and the reception formally began. Everyone took their places and the wedding toasts followed.

6 hours later.....at a secluded beach house on Nantucket Island:

Elizabeth Calahan was barely able to get in a quick supper, before it was time for more hot sex. It was a damned good thing that she had three holes. She needed a chance to let all three recover from their soreness at such frequent use. Then again, she didn't complain. If he went a little easy on her, it was only because of her pregnancy. Her husband had absolutely worn her to the point that she desperately needed a bite of food, just to regain her energy.

It wasn't just his cock, either. His fingers and mouth didn't leave her alone much at all during the lengthy consummation of their marriage. When his dick was too sore to pleasure her, his digits, lips, and tongue got busy with her. She squirmed in a series of climaxes, glad that Bruce believed in "during" play as much as foreplay or after play. They took breaks to allow his cock to recover, and then he got her off as much orally or manually as in the natural way.

At one point, Liz joked that Bruce must have a massive life insurance policy out on her, because he did his damnedest to fuck her to death. Governor Calahan might have been no Priapus, a constant, walking erection, but he had several ways to exhaust his bride. He made full use of the MRP (male refractory period) to show the less selfish side of his lust, since he could save the rough sex for when he was stiff.

If anyone had seen Liz right after they had finished their first session, or even during supper, he or she would have noticed the sweat that absolutely dripped from her pores. She almost put on some deodorant, but her husband urged her to allow the scent.

"Your body smells great right now, babe. It smells like sex, not just sweat. That's very hot, honey," the Governor encouraged, as they went to the fridge for some summer sausage and Havarti cheese.

"Yeah, well, it's your fault, Chief. Don't you know better than to excite a pregnant girl so much? If I get another damn craving large enough, we'll run out of food soon! Between carrying your child and having all of this great sex, I'll be hungry whenever I'm not horny or sleepy!" Liz mockingly chided him.

"Is that a complaint, my love slave?" Bruce raised an eyebrow to tease her.

"Since when do I complain about being tied up, spanked, licked to several orgasms, fingered to a few more, fisted in my ass (that one was great, by the way, pain in the rear notwithstanding), rimmed, and fucked a zillion ways to Sunday in every hole and every conceivable position? I'm tempted to complain, however, just to earn another spanking! Hell, if I weren't pregnant and needing to use the restroom a lot, I'd happily wear a butt-plug whenever you aren't sodomizing me!

"Did you really lick my entire body, from head to toe, in the shower last night? You know, the night before the wedding, when you got home from your bachelor party? Bet that striptease was tame compared to what we did together, honey! Speaking of honey, I could have sworn that you poured some on my ass and licked it all up from my cheeks! Anyway, can you do that again tonight, before we start again and the others join us?" Liz pouted to convince him to give her more of that oral action. Surprises like that would keep their sex life from ever getting dull, even without the multiple partners (though those were a nice bonus).

"Which part, the honey or the shower treatment?" Bruce grinned, knowing full well the answer.

"Both, of course! That was hot as Mercury! I'd love to be your dessert tonight!" Mrs. Calahan smiled at her husband, "Although, I must warn you that I bragged about you to Kara and Dana. You've seriously raised the bar for yourself, lover. They'll be expecting you at your best when they show up later. I hope that you take some blue pills, because, even with breaks to pleasure them by other means, you'll be fucking your second and third woman on the same night as you just had freaky and blissful sex with your horny wife!

"And if you think that I'll be there to pick up the slack for you tonight, think again. I've got a chauffeur's mind to blow and balls to drain. You're going to have to take care of my girlfriends all by yourself. However, even though you're just a mortal man, I have every confidence that you're going to be up to that chore. It will be fun work for you, but it will be work. Even so, if you're like most men, the prospect of two women at once will give you an edge. Even a man with an average libido could make himself take care of the matter in such a case. You might not be John Holmes, but don't sell yourself short.

"Sorry, but a stud like you gets no sympathy from me. You're just going to have to satisfy my friends and punish me later for sassing you like this. I hope you're looking forward to my next punishment, because I know that I am, Sir. Not bad for a former Debate Club geek, am I? Do you want some more food? I suggest that you build up your strength for tonight. You're gonna need it, Master. I know that I will. Look on the bright side. I might be wrong about how long it takes with Stanley. He could be a one-loader, and then I'll just join you guys, to use my mouth and tongue on my girlfriends. They miss me, after all," Liz chattered, taking her time to eat and rest before they returned to their exhausting romp.

"Yes, thank you, babe! I am going to need that, plus my vitamins. It's a good thing that I am taking them, since they help with my potency. How else do you think that I can keep up with you, babe? You're the only girl who has ever kept up with me, by the way. Oh, and how can you sit down on such a sore butt? Between my fist and spankings, of which you're clearly begging for the latter, you must be quite tender in your ass," Bruce commented, rather pleased in fact at Liz's willingness to sit on her undoubtedly bruised derriere.

"What a coincidence! You're the only guy who has ever kept up with me! Most guys are built for frequency and quantity, not duration, lover. You're made for both. Not that I am complaining. Men like you and the majority of my female partners make up the difference in stamina. So, vitamins, eh? I knew that you had a secret to your endurance and another reason to take those pills. I just didn't put two and two together. Well, don't worry. I won't rat you out. I'm glad that you are such a stud!

"Oh, and I'm hoping for another spanking later, yes! As for my ass, well, I love that feeling. Being naked and sitting on my sore bottom, squirming as I am reminded of the way that you fisted, spanked, and fucked my ass makes me rather wet. Oh, and please don't wear condoms tonight. Kara and Dana are fertile as hell, and I want both of them to share the experience of being pregnant with me. Why did you think that I proposed that they join us on the honeymoon? I could have waited until after it, but I wanted them safely knocked up, the earlier the better. May I go bareback with Stanley too? I'm already pregnant and his STD tests are a matter of record with his job. He's HIV negative and everything," Liz encouraged her soul mate.

She was glad that their polyamory was something that brought them closer, instead of separating them. Fairness and honesty made a great difference there from what she had seen with some friends in the past. Not just one, but both of those were necessary to a solid poly arrangement. Amos and Lara's situation was a prime example of a failure there. Liz had simply used that case to learn and not repeat their mistakes, not that she shared most of Lara's personal kinks, anyway.

"Damn, that's a hot idea, babe! Your asses will still be available for me while your pussies heal, I hope," Bruce exclaimed.

"Naturally. Besides, this is probably the only time that we'll all be pregnant at once. And even then, I'll be finished before them. When I'm too sore, they won't be. When they're too tender, I won't be. Don't forget our mouths, either. Kara and Dana love oral as much as I do. In fact, they're better at it, I admit, since they have so much practice with licking. Whereas I'm better at anal sex, I think," Liz smiled seductively.

"You're damned good at more than that, babe. But, yes, you're really great at anal. Then there's vaginal, bondage, submitting to me, rimming my ass, need I go further?" the Governor quipped.

"How about golden showers? Do you miss them, since I haven't been able to do them for you lately?" Mrs. Calahan asked her husband, somewhat worried about that.

"Well, I won't lie and say that I enjoy going back to the normal use of a toilet for my urinary needs, but I am not resentful about it. It's a necessary and worthwhile sacrifice to ensure the health of our baby. I love that you seem to miss them too. You've really gotten me hooked on that experience, but I care too much about you and our child to endanger either of you by pissing in your mouth. You're a lovely woman, the love of my life, and the mother of my child. And definitely my favorite sex partner, of course," Governor Calahan reassured her with a kiss.

"Well, what if I told you that I learned it from my old girlfriends, Kara and Dana? You have them to thank for that. I'm thinking when I'm too pregnant for it and they're not, they could take care of it for you. Well, when they're around, that is. They even offered to drink my piss, whenever my child presses on my bladder. Naturally, I accepted and offered to drink theirs too," Liz winked at her stunned hubby.

"So, that is where you learned that fetish! I am in their debt," Bruce winked back at her.

"Well, I imagine that they're going to collect on that debt tonight. And, believe me, Chief, they'll want interest," the bride eagerly informed her groom.

"Sounds like I'll really need those vitamins," Bruce chuckled.

"Yeah, seriously!" Liz agreed with mirth.

"Well, I'm stuffed. How about some dessert?"

"Well, some special cream will do it for me, but only after you've had yours. I believe that you offered to have me for dessert. And, you know, I love to be eaten that way."

"Not a problem on my end."

"Good, because I have some honey right here. Where do you want it first?"

"In your honey-box first, my dear. Then I'll lick it off your ass. And only then will I give you the shower treatment."

"Works for me, Chief. Just as long as I'm devoured. I only hope that I am as delicious as you taste to me," Liz laughed, while Bruce applied the honey to her snatch and spread her legs on the kitchen table.

Bruce absolutely reveled in the taste of Liz's cunt, so he didn't regret the impulsive decision to put the honey on her pussy first. He licked it with more than his usual gusto, but slow enough to tease and enthrall his bride. He enjoyed the flavor of her sweat and juices, combined with the honey. It was a thrilling and tasty mixture, as a matter of fact. A lot of different flavors merged in his mouth and on his tongue. It was well-worth concentrating on cunnilingus like that. Such a sensual, sultry, sizzling womanhood, oozing honey of its own in addition to what he added, was another reminder of how sexy his new wife was to his mind.

"So, how am I, Chief?"

"One hell of a tasty treat, babe."

"Do I taste like honey?"

"Of course, you do, my love. Now, just relax and let me lick you some more."

"Yes, sir!" Liz exclaimed with a mix of submission and increasing arousal. Naturally, she wasn't even remotely tempted to disobeyed that order.

Governor Calahan continued to lick his wife's pussy and clit, inserting his tongue and then pulling it out as well. He sucked on her clit and labia. He fucked her with his tongue. He licked up the remaining honey from her sex, a drop at a time. Nor did he cease eating her out once the last honey was gone. He simply sucked her clit again and darted his tongue back into her cunt now and then. He teased her orally, until she squirmed and jerked on the dinner table, unable to avoid cumming much longer.

Mrs. Calahan turned red in the face, moaned loudly, and shook when her husband finally focused on her nub long enough to get her off. Her body was even sweatier now, as she cooled down from the intense climax that Bruce had just given her. They both waited a few minutes to catch their breaths.

"That was wonderful. You don't have to do the other stuff, you know. I came very hard. We can go straight to our last encounter before the orgy," Liz told him.

"I know that I don't have to do it. But you want it and I want it, so let's do it," Bruce replied with a wide grin.

He turned his bride over and smeared more honey on her, this time on her ass-cheeks. He also put some on her butt-crack this time. He got her bottom nice and sticky with the honey, not to mention the sweat, thus giving them both another reason to shower afterward. After all, he fully intended the shower treatment to happen to her. He loved doing that to her. He loved tasting her entire body and exciting her like that. He loved the sensation of hot water on her skin, how soft and smooth she felt with it on her flesh.

Liz grunted and whimpered as Bruce's tongue and mouth cleaned the honey from her ass. His oral attention to her gave her a massive rush of heat in her pussy, making her juices leak on the dinner table again. When he rimmed the crevice between her buttocks, she moaned and gasped with the visceral pleasure of it. There was something churning in her body, making her swim with her excitement. She clenched her cheeks around his mouth, not to keep him from sucking on her ass, but simply as an involuntary response. A wild, primordial cry of unrestrained delight escaped her lips, as she pushed her butt back into her lover's face.

A series of miniature orgasms followed, as Bruce continued to lick his partner's ass. He made no attempt to hold back or avoid getting his face sticky. Liz creamed herself repeatedly, begging him to keep going at it. She couldn't resist the way that he ate her out. It was an act that completely enslaved her. It addicted her, but then, she was already hooked on her Master's touch.

There was no way that she'd ever give him up, under any circumstances. It was a moment like this one, however, that made her his captive in every sense of the word. He didn't need handcuffs, ropes, or any other restraints. He bound her with sheer, exquisite thrills that made her helpless to stop anything that he wanted to do to her. It didn't matter, as long as he did this kind of thing to her. She would have signed away her immortal soul, if she had believed in such a thing, just to be right there, in this man's mouth. Liz melted on his tongue. She nearly fainted when she came the last time.

As the Governor licked up the rest of the honey from his wife's bottom, he knew that it was about time for their shower. He could also tell that she would be weak in the legs. He would have to help her walk to the bathroom on her unsteady feet. Of course, he never minded that. The same thing had happened the night before. This fierce, proud, and ambitious woman was also physically much weaker and more petite than him, which didn't bother him. However predatory she might be as a campaign consultant, she was vulnerable with him and totally submissive in the sexual context.

"Damn you, Chief. You're going to kill me with orgasms someday. And I'm going to die with a smile on my face," Liz whispered raggedly, as she still needed to recover her breath for a bit.

"And that's a bad thing?" Bruce countered with a smile, as he led her into the shower and started running it.

"Hell, no! It's the most delicious feeling in the world. And I love you for that. But it feels sometimes as if it will kill me one day. Not that I ever want you to quit. I'm too much of a hedonist to ask for that. Besides, you seem to love it too, and I would be very happy if my last act on Earth was to please you. But I had to pretend to complain. It's all part of the fun, don't you think? Especially since my knees and lungs complained for a bit there. It's worth the agony, however. It's worth anything to feel you in me. Your tongue, mouth, fingers, fist, and, most of all, your cock," Liz spoke, as she mostly regained her composure.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,006 Followers