Calahan's Campaign Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers

"Well, I'm not done yet," Bruce pointed out, as he first washed her and then himself. He took much more pleasure in the former, of course. Contact with her soft, feminine skin was electrifying. Washing the wet flesh was extremely sensual, in his view. It was an act that reinforced their intimacy in a very soothing and yet thrilling way.

As her lover's mouth moved up her now squeaky clean feet, Liz felt those much desired goose bumps again. The same wonderful chills affected her, making her light-headed at his kiss and the feel of his tongue on her sensitive skin. Bruce orally massaged her calves, and then tickled the back of her knees with his lips. Once again, Liz shivered, this time as she felt him lick her thighs to her satisfaction. A guttural moan erupted from her vocal cords, making it evident that she was his prey again. He would eat her alive once more, and all that she could think of was that she didn't want it to end yet.

Her arousal built up to an extreme, as Bruce deliberately teased her by avoiding her most intimate places so far. Instead, he licked her back, from the tailbone up to the shoulders. Then he moved down to her arms, further tantalizing her, as he kissed her hands and switched to her belly. He even inserted his tongue into her navel, which shocked her with the degree of intensity that such an act provoked. The night before had been exciting, but the slower approach that he now used made the anticipation even stronger.

He worsened it by moving next to her neck and her face, instead of her breasts. He French-kissed her mouth and ears, rinsed out his own mouth, and then began sniffing her hair. Liz gasped with desperate need, as she now non-verbally begged her husband to kiss more sensitive and obvious erogenous zones. He continued to taunt her a bit more, however, until he knew that she was truly frustrated. It was time for a little mercy now.

"Bruce, please, make me cum! Please, whatever you have to do, get me off. I'm begging you. I love this teasing, but I am horny, by God! I need to cum now!" Liz pleaded with him at this point.

"Baby, you know that I'll get you off soon. I'm just enjoying your body a bit," Bruce winked at her with mischievous eyes.

He then resumed licking her, now deliberately targeting the very areas that he had previously evaded. When his tongue tickled her nipples and the wet skin of her breasts, Liz almost slipped in the shower. Bruce had to hold her up, she was so shaky from her arousal and previous orgasms. She wondered once more how the fuck he managed to get her so horny and wet for him, but she wasn't about to complain again. Pleasure was no grounds for griping the first time, let alone another incident.

Getting a better grip on her waist, Bruce relocated his mouth to her sex, now sucking on her desperate clit and pussy until she had reason to be glad for his strong arms that kept her from falling. He dined on her vulva for several more minutes, before Liz lost any ability to control herself. She gushed into his mouth, squirting her womanly juices onto his thirsty tongue. He simply drank them and turned her around.

Bruce saw another opportunity to make her climax. Liz might have protested, had she any chance to think ahead, but her mind at the moment still had to recover from the exhilarating orgasm he had just given her. She was quite literally weak in the knees by now, but Bruce wasn't done with her yet. He began rimming her butt-crack, licking her ass with undisguised delight. Liz's own ecstasy at this oral effort was considerable, as ready as she was to come down from her excitement.

Gasping, shivering, and nearly reeling from the tongue that now licked her buns as well as her asshole, Elizabeth Calahan felt her cum drip to her toes in the shower. If it killed her, she would still accept her husband's mouth on her body. He was her Master, too, but he was not a selfish one. He took pleasure in making her cum enough times to truly fatigue any woman. He totally drained his wife of all of her residual strength, which was something that no man had able to achieve in the past. Oh, others had gotten her off before, but Bruce had been the first to sap her energy without anything to spare.

Helping Liz out of the shower, Bruce kissed her and lay her down on the kitchen table. He knew that she was exhausted, so he allowed her to assume a purely passive role this time. He did all of the work, thrusting in and out of her, while allowing her to feel the satisfying cock that she wouldn't give up for anyone. He held her tired legs in a comfortable position, as he rammed into her sex. An outside observer might be excused for thinking that he was cruel to his bride, but that was hardly true. She loved it rough, especially when she let him completely take over and have his way with her. It was the kind of purely submissive role that she welcomed.

"God, Bruce, that's great! Just remember to save some for Kara and Dana! You need to knock them up, remember," Liz groaned with both fatigue and arousal, as Bruce pumped her with his impressive cock.

"Naturally, my love. Just wanted one last fuck for the day, to remind you that this is our special day. Not that you're going to forget, even in Stanley's arms, are you now?" Bruce grunted with primal lust, as he gave her more strokes with his dick.

"No danger of that, Bruce. How many guys are as good and dominant as you in the sack?" Liz gasped again, as she felt every inch of her husband's cock bottom out in her.

"None, of course! Want to cum again?" he teased her.

"Not for a while. Another reason to give me a break. You cum this time. Don't worry about me. I can't cum again, or my lungs will burst!" the bride praised her groom's skills quite sincerely.

"Alright, then. Not surprised, but just thought I'd ask," he sighed, as his next load came out.

It was a good thing that he could pace himself and find things to do between ejaculations. His dick needed a breather, too. It was delightfully sore from his wife's enthusiasm for it. Not being Superman, Bruce Calahan would have to leave his dick alone long enough to let it rest and not ache from so much use. Of course, the pleasure was worth the soreness, but he didn't want to damage his wife's favorite appendage. Both her friends and she would need it again soon. At this time, they both required a bit of idle time, which they spent watching a movie together for a couple of hours.

"That was a hell of a film, babe, wasn't it?" Bruce asked his bride at the end of the comedy.

"Yeah, damn funny, Chief! That squirrel scene was something else! I hope that they didn't lie about 'no animals' being harmed during the making of the picture," Liz giggled.

"Me too. What time is it?"

"8:30 PM. Wondering where Kara and Dana are, and when they're getting here, stud?" Liz teased her husband.

"Not really, because I can guess that they just wanted some alone time after getting their license. Just like us, so how can I blame them? Every couple, including swingers, needs a one-on-one romp," Bruce pointed out.

"True. And I'm sure that you're right. The only things that are more difficult for them to keep their hands off than us are each other. If I know Dana as well as I do, she's cussing because of the time and warning Kara that they're running late! I'll bet that Kara is fussing over her hair and Dana's, too. Why she thinks it necessary to have their hair perfect, when she knows that it will get all sweaty and tangled again, I have no idea! She's a bit vain, but in a cute, sexy way. Of course, this is their first time fucking you, and they want to impress you, but I will venture to say that they already have, right?" Liz snickered at the image of her frazzled friends, huffing and puffing to make it to Nantucket in time.

"Damn straight! Almost as impressive as you," Bruce winked at his wife.

"You silver-tongued liar! They're drop-dead gorgeous and every bit as impressive as me, if not more!" Liz playfully tickled him.

"Now, now, is that any way to talk to your Master?" he half-seriously chided her.

"Oops, sorry, Chief! Seriously, I know that you think that I'm hot, which really pleases me, but it's okay if you find them equally attractive. I know that you love me more than any other woman, so it's not an issue. And, no, this isn't a loaded question. Hell, it's not even a question in the first place. And I don't do that to my Master. Believe me, they're hot and I know it. You're talking to one of the 'bi triplets' here, so don't worry about my feelings. It's useless to protest, since I know better. I feel no more threatened by my old college girlfriends than you do about Stanley. It's friendship and lust, that's all. No romantic competition whatsoever," Liz explained.

"Yeah, I guess it's hard to fool a bisexual woman about other women's sex appeal. Besides, you're right that I love you more. Anyway, I wouldn't know them, if not for you," Bruce chuckled and blushed.

"No reason for embarrassment, Bruce. You're a straight man with a healthy libido. I love that about you, and you know it. You're equipped to fuck the hell out of any babe willing to spread her legs for you. That isn't a shameful thing, right? So, stop that whole 'Catholic guilt' business before I have to get you drunk enough to fuck them!

" Sorry, I didn't mean to give you an order. But you know what I meant. It's natural for a man like you to want to screw anyone who looks good in a skirt. If you denied it, then we wouldn't have gotten together, because I'd figure that you either lied, were gay, or had serious issues," Liz encouraged him, slightly amused that his religious upbringing sometimes made the usually randy Governor turn red in the face.

"Well, I'm not gay," Bruce grinned.

"That's an understatement! Though something tells me that if you were, you'd be as big a stud with men as you are, in fact, with women. Hell, if you were bi, you'd be as much of a lothario, too. And you damned sure don't have too many issues. The liar thing.....well, you've got that under control, except for when you're trying to spare my feelings. That's a lot to say for a politician," Liz needled him.

"Yeah, yeah, pick on the public servant! Speaking of which, I'm surprised that you never ran for office, babe. You've got that killer instinct," Bruce teased her back.

"I don't pretend otherwise, but the limelight is bright enough as your wife. I prefer to avoid the talk-show circuit a little! I really wonder how you manage that yourself, even though as your wife and campaign manager, I should know better than most. Still, I can't be in your shoes myself, unless I ran for office, and that I don't have the guts to do. I literally don't have your balls," Liz quipped with a sassy smile.

"And if you did, you'd make an even more interesting woman, Liz," a third voice interrupted them.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers