Calamity's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They massaged my feet, calves and thighs. I had two choices either fall gently to sleep or orgasm and fall gently to sleep. My eyes were closed and I was facing away from Trish.

I heard a curious rustling, and thought or please this can't be over with so soon. I opened my eyes and looked in Trish's direction. She had rolled over on her back and the little Filipino girl was massaging her big fake boobies. I must have looked completely stupid.

"You pay a little extra and it's a special request but its well worth it." Trish whispered seductively and closed her eyes and returned to her joy. The girl massaged her gum drop size nipples erect. Her little hands worked the oil around caressing and slowly squeezing Trish's boobs.

Trish was in ecstasy. Ohh what the fuck I thought. I am sure this is how the Roman Empire fell. I pulled the towel off my behind and looked back at my girl.

"Would you please...can you please rub my butt?"

My girl nodded and smiled demurely acknowledging my request. She also had a twinkle in her eye and held my gaze, suggesting this would be something she intended for both of us to enjoy. She poured the oil over my lower back first.

She messaged my ass dimples which had the effect of relaxing me. She poured again this time letting the oil drip down at the very top of the crack of my ass. She caught the oil and rubbed it in before it melted down into my crack. I felt a tingle and gasped slightly; enough for her to notice.

She poured again slowly. One drip at a time and let me feel the tingle of it again. She caressed me open. I looked back up at her again, arched my back slightly and the subtle encouragement was met with more oil and love. She worked her way to my inner thighs

My back-end was hers for both of us to enjoy. She explored me slowly carefully very re-assuring that nothing would hurt. She worked her way in and then back out.

She then reached my outer pussy lips and rubbed dabbed oil ever so slightly on my clit. She teased my clit and around my bung hole for several minutes until my ass and pussy begging to be fingered.

She entered both my holes at the same time. She moved in and out of me slowly agonizingly slowly. Each stroke when a little deeper. Then alternating each hole and then together. I shuttered and came loudly.

Trish reached out and held my hand while I was cumming. After several minutes she remarked, "Happy endings are another additional add on hun."

"Ohh fuck it's soo worth it I thought. I really believed the girls were delighted working on us. They gave us much more than the requested half hour. They gave us a business card. Trish charged the messages to the room but gave each girl at least two hundred fifty bucks in cash as well.

Fuck. It was soo worth it.

We were alone again in our robes. "Well thank you for this evening. Its the best date I have ever had." With that I crawled over to her. She was seated and looked down at me slightly. I reached up put my hand behind her head and pulled her lips to mine.

We kissed and tongued each other for several seconds. She pulled my robe down around my shoulders and began nibbling at my neck and licking my ears. She whispered to me, "Are your ready for the next step in your journey baby"?

"Yes." With that she stood and let her robe drop to the floor. I kissed her stomach and worked my way down to her clit. I kissed her lightly. She put her arms on my shoulders and lifted inviting me to stand up. I stood and dropped my robe to the floor. We held a warm embrace for several seconds. She gently took my hand and we walked over to the bed.

I felt a little nervous and intimidated because of Trish's prowess but she put me at ease. She was so loving and tender and it was truly my first love making experience. She was kind and giving and asked me how this felt or if I liked that.

We talked and we made love. Without me doing much of anything she coordinated our orgasms so that we both fell asleep afterwards exhausted in each other's arms.

The first rays of the sun brushed across my face.

I sat up in bed. "Trish, wake up. What about Jim? I'm sure the poker game is over. He must be looking for you by now"

She put her hand around my head and gently pulled me down to her and then kissed me. "Baby don't worry about him, I am sure he had a very entertaining evening," she whispered

"What?"

"Jen he has been in the closet this entire time watching us."

"Ohh GAWD noooo."

"Would you like for him to join us," she said with a slight laugh?

"Trish, no, not that monster dick of his. It's too much. I'm so tired now and so scared of it"

She laughed again and pulled her hair back. "Well maybe next time then, after you have had some rest. Why don't you give him an eye full for me before you leave? Get up and go to the bathroom. I will pretend to smuggle him out."

I rolled off the bed and turned and crawled back to give Trish on last good night kiss. I arched my back so my butt was up in the air facing the closet. Jim had a perfect view of me from behind so he could see what it would be like to have me doggie.

I kissed Trish several more times not wanting to leave the moment. I paused, thinking of Jim looking at me in the closet. I thought about his magnificent cock and my ass coated in baby oil begging for him to enter me. I wondered what he was imagining.

"And that is was my first Trish and Jim story."

Paige had been playing with herself the entire time and was in open mouth surrender when I ended my story.

"That's it," Paige asked more than a little perturbed?

"That's it we have to get to class."

"Bitch."

12