Calculated Moves Ch. 05

Story Info
An innocent gets a life changing internship.
1.4k words
4.31
35.9k
16

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Niki526
Niki526
94 Followers

Jamie pulls out and I wince. I can feel his semen ooze out off me, I'm his whore, I think I'm gonna be sick, I get off the bed, gather my clothes and get out of his room as quickly as I can. I can barely move, my entire body feels like jello. I go into my bathroom but I can't hold it in any longer, I throw up on the floor and stagger to the toilet to spill out the remainder, all the milk, the grapes and probably bile, I cry and cough up everything until there's nothing left but a twisting feeling in my belly. I'm so disgusted with myself, with everything that just happened, I'm as sick as him. I stand up on my shaky feet and wobble my way back to the bedroom. I feel like the room is spinning, everything goes a blur and then dark, I collapse on the floor.

I wake up to gentle slapping on my face, "Skylar, wake up...Wake up Sky.", I open my eyes and see Jamie's concerned face, he let's out a sigh of relief when he sees me awake. I'm lying on my bed with Jamie sitting at the side of me, he sits me up and gives me a glass of water, I drink everything and hand it back to him. He looks at me and he seems angry, I want to cry again, he turns away at my expression and runs his hand through his hair, frustrated. "Why are you doing to yourself?" he asks exasperated. What? I'm doing this!

"You are doing this me, why are doing this to me?!" I shout.

"I want you. Is it that bad? What's so awful about having sex with me?" he asks quietly.

"You are forcing me, I don't want to sleep with YOU!" I yell, is all this not obvious

"So you want to fuck some else than?" he asks darkly, looking at me threateningly, his fist tightening around glass.

I raise my chin and look at him in the eye, "Anyone but you." I say firmly, lying, I need him to see I don't want this.

It happens so fast, I don't even see it, I just hear the glass shattering against the wall, adding to the broken vase, he grabs my hair and pulls me close to his face, he's jaw clenches, "You are mine, no one's gonna fuckin touch you but me." he spits out in fury. "You enjoyed every second of fucking me, I never saw anyone cum as hard as you." he continues, looking at me dangerously.

"You made me, I didn't want to!" I choke out, mortified.

His eyes move around my face, analysing me. "You're lying." he smirks and shoves me back on the pillow. "Rest for while, I'm gonna take care of all this mess before you hurt yourself." he says irritated. I snort at his comment, yeah cos I'm hurting myself, he glares at me then walks to the bathroom. I pull my blanket up and lie back. I think he's cleaning up my puke, I smile to myself, Mr High 'n Mighty cleaning. He goes out of the room and comes back with a dust bin and broom, I watch him sweep up the broken pieces, my eyelids feel heavy, I feel drowsy, all the pain dissipating from my body, did he put painkillers in the water? I doze off.

I wake up around 1pm, I feel much better. I go in the bathroom, wash my face and wipe my body. I put my clothes back on and go downstairs. I can't hear or see him anywhere so I try my luck and go to the elevator, trying numerous codes. "I made us something to eat." he says behind me. I whip around and look at him guiltily, he ignore me and goes to the kitchen. I follow him there, he's wearing a navy blue fitted shirt and dark blue levis jeans. I sit opposite him at the counter, there's 2 plates of sandwiches and 2 glasses of orange juice. I pull my plate towards me, and check my sandwich, oh no, it's cold meat with lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes. I pick up the veg and nibble at it, not looking up at all.

"Can you eat the sandwich like a normal person, I want you to finish it." he says annoyed. I can feel him staring at me, I swallow my cucumber slice and look up. "Eat it" he says sharply.

"I don't eat meat!" I blurt out.

"Oh for fuck sake." he breathes.

I feel like I'm constantly pissing him off, that wasn't the plan. I bite my lip. "It's cool, do you have any peanut butter?" I ask.

He rolls his eyes, " Yeah, check that cupboard." he points.

I get up and make my peanut butter sandwich, my fav. I sit back down, he's done with his sandwich but he takes my meat sandwich and starts with that. We eat together in silence, I finish the lot so does he. I set down my empty glass, "What happens at the end of the 3 days?" I ask curiously.

He sets down his glass, "You're a hot fuck, I think I want to continue this when we go back." he says seriously.

My jaw drops, it's gonna continue, "I can report you, you can go to jail... you can't do this, you can't make me do this...I'm not going to be your whore. I quit." I say, trying to sound threatening.

"You shouldn't do that, it's hard to find a job you know and when I'm done with you, no one will ever hire you, not even McDonald's. As for the police, judging from the fact that you have your cell phone and you haven't told anyone that you are in 'trouble', I'm guessing you were smart enough to realise I'm extremely powerful and getting the police to put your report under the rug would be a walk in the park for me." he say confidently and takes our dishes to the sink.

"So I'm stuck with you until you're done with me." I say bitterly.

"Yeah, pretty much." he says at the sink and turns around to face me looking amused. "You should just embrace this situation, I can make it fun for both of us." he says, walking towards me. He has that look, the I'm gonna fuck your brains out look, I can't do that again. So I get off the stool and go to the other side of the counter.

"We just did it, can't we take a break." I beg

"Baby I can fuck you every minute of the day. I can't keep my hands off that sexy little body of yours." he smiles and comes to stand in front of me, I flush. He leans down and kisses me, grabbing my ass through my skinny jeans.

Jamie pulls away suddenly and falls to his knees, his face level with my belly, he un-zips my jeans and pulls it down, he looks up at me and licks he's lips. He begins to kiss my inner thighs so very close to my lady parts, I start panting. He takes in a deep breath, oh my god. "Your scent is intoxicating." he breathes, creepy, I grip his hair and pull his head away from me. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask amazed, looking down at him.

He stands up, lifts me up roughly and places me on the edge of the counter. He rips my t-shirt open, "Now, you can't put that back on." he whispers. He frees his penis from his jeans and boxer briefs and pulls me forward, impaling himself inside me. I whimper at the intrusion, he yanks down bra, baring my boobs and pulls me against his chest, pressing my boobs onto his chest. His right arm is wrapped around my ass and the other around my shoulders, he starts moving, hard and fast, as usual, I bring my hands up to his shoulders needing to hold onto something. He grips my hair and pulls my head back, straining my neck, he kisses my neck and ear, "You feel so fucking perfect around me, tight, hot and wet. Best pussy I ever had." he grunts. I react to what he says and to him pulling on my hair, by tightening around him. He pumps faster and than cums, no condom again. He stays inside me, jerking, for a while, we're both breathing hard. He pulls out, shoves his dick back in his pants and zips up. "I'm going to go do some work in my office, try not to kill yourself." he says and leaves the kitchen. Leaving me almost naked on the kitchen counter, panting and oddly frustrated, asshole.

Niki526
Niki526
94 Followers