Caleb Woke Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McBacon
McBacon
697 Followers

"Oh Caleeeebbbb! You are a fucking sex gaawwwddd!"

Ming shrieked and collapsed as she passed out from the intensity of the orgasm.

Caleb collapsed on top of her, still conscious, but wiped out.

***

The shock wave of Caleb's orgasm reverberated more strongly than the last, and the women in the parish hall were already warmed up.

Several of the women let out gasps as they experienced little orgasms.

Mavis Doolittle, who was devoted to church and had never been married due to her various eccentricities, shrieked out loud as she experienced a new sensation. She was completely surprised as she had experienced her first orgasm.

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

The rest of the women who were already simmering turned onto a rolling boil.

Many women made excuses to bring their man home early, including the Schaefers, who had been scheduled to show their slides that night from a recent trip.

Darcy, Gretchen, and Anna all gasped and shivered. Caleb's dad didn't understand what was happening. He thought it best not to ask.

Maybe Darcy will explain later, he thought.

Pastor Bill was worried that everyone was getting sick. He was thinking back to the shell fish supper debacle from 2008. He was hoping this wasn't a repeat. He stood up and announced that they would be disbanding early tonight due to unforeseen circumstances.

Even though they never got to see the slide show of the Schaefers' family trip to Bulgaria, it would be remembered by many as a wonderful evening with stimulating conversation.

The sizzling reactions were largely attributed to Petunia Bredeson's "Rosemary Bacon Lasagna". Everyone agreed it was devilishly good, and she received many requests for the recipe.

***

Caleb's senses started to return. Realizing that the pastor's wife was still unconscious and impaled on his manhood, feelings of guilt and panic returned.

"What have I gotten myself into?" he said.

Ming regained consciousness in time to hear his question, and she broke out into a broad grin with her eyes still closed.

"I think the answer to your question is quite obvious," and she chuckled.

"What?" Caleb didn't get it.

"Well, it seems that you have gotten yourself balls deep into my pussy."

She thought this was really funny, and was encouraging Caleb to smile as well.

"Oh." Caleb still didn't quite get why that was funny, but he didn't want to look stupid, so he just went with it. Her smile was infectious, and helped to cut some of the tension he was feeling. He smiled back.

McBacon
McBacon
697 Followers
12