Caleb Woke Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McBacon
McBacon
702 Followers

She looked at him with a sweet smile.

"Yeah, just like that. My heart fluttered again."

She was genuinely feeling flattered. She was feeling pretty turned on already, but his words were melting her heart.

He is really going to make somebody a fine boyfriend some day.

"Oh Caleb, you're a sweet talking devil. The girls are going to be dropping their panties with lines like that."

"No, no, it's the truth. Well that was just lead in. What I wanted to ask was, well, I thought that you and Dave made a nice couple at camp. Everybody knew you were dating. So what I want to know is why you don't have a boyfriend now. Can you explain it to me?"

"Well, I would rather not go into it, but let's just say I realized that I don't need a boyfriend to make me happy." She continued rubbing his leg and blew into his ear hoping to get him off ... this uncomfortable subject.

Goosebumps weren't the only bumps her attentions raised, but he wasn't letting go.

"You mean you like girls?"

"No silly! I mean, I experimented a little in college, but I still like boys, if that's what you mean."

He had an idea, but he didn't know if it would work.

Mrs. Anderson did say to experiment, he thought.

They pulled up to her apartment, and parked in the street near the corner. Before they got out, Caleb reached into his shirt and pulled out his necklace.

"Gretchen, do you want to touch my pendant?"

"I think that there's something I'd rather be touching," she said suggestively, but she reached over and cradled it in her hand.

Caleb saw her face go slack and her eyes glaze over. He wasn't sure what that meant, but he had an idea.

"Gretchen, are you in a trance?

"Yes Caleb."

"Gretchen, will you do what I say?"

"Yes Caleb."

Gee willickers! It works!

Let's just see how our young Caleb takes advantage of this fine piece of ass.

"Gretchen, be open and honest with me."

"Yes Caleb."

"Why aren't you in a relationship?"

She took a couple of seconds to respond. "I don't know. I guess that I really fell hard for Dave. He was my first true love. But he wasn't that in to me. I guess he was in a playing around phase, and he told me he didn't love me. I think he was just moving through conquests to make sure he had enough notches on his belt before he got married."

That jerk! She is perfection! Caleb thought.

"I never really recovered. I dated a few other guys, well a lot of other guys, but I guess I always pulled away before things got too serious. Looking back, I am pretty sure I pushed away a couple of great guys that were really into me. I can be self-destructive."

"Gretchen, do you want to be happy in a relationship?"

"Yes Caleb."

"What do you need to be happy in a relationship?"

"I don't know. If I knew, I would probably be doing it."

"Gretchen, I want you to find a nurturing relationship for yourself with someone that makes you happy. You deserve that."

He had been reading some self-help books at home, and he was suddenly inspired.

"Gretchen, You love yourself, you have confidence in yourself, and you respect yourself. Did you get that?"

Gretchen's eyes fluttered a lot. She looked like there was a lot to process.

"Yes, Caleb."

"Good. And you forgive yourself, and you will open your heart to a nice guy."

"Yes, Caleb."

He pulled the necklace away from her hand and dropped it back under his shirt.

He looked at her, and was already regretting messing with her head. He hoped this wasn't going to backfire.

But of course, it would.

*** Kissing Lessons ***

Her apartment was on the second floor of an older house. It was a one bedroom with a small kitchen. When they walked in the front door, Caleb noticed that it was a mess with dirty dishes left out and clothes strewn about.

"Sorry for the mess. I have never brought anyone back here before."

As soon as the door closed, Gretchen threw her arms around Caleb and said, "Are you ready for this? We probably don't have a lot of time, so I think we should just get right to it."

Caleb was starting to feel awkward. "Gretchen, we don't have to do this if you don't want to." He thought maybe his trance suggestions might alter her desire in some way, and she might change her mind.

"Oh, I am more than ready for this. You are going to have to pull me off of you," she giggled. She had the most infectious giggle, and she used it liberally.

She leaned in and lightly brushed his lips, and then she started applying some pressure. Caleb responded in kind, and lightly brushed her lips with his tongue.

She pulled back in surprise.

"Caleb, your kissing skills have gotten better. When did you find time to practice? During dinner? Who did you practice with?" Then her eyes flew open wide as she pieced some clues together. "Were you kissing Mrs. Anderson? I saw you follow her out."

He turned a new shade of red.

"You did! Oh, that is so crazy. She is so cute, and I can see why you would be attracted to her. But isn't she a little old for you, plus the being married to our pastor thing?"

"It isn't like that. She was trying to help me."

"I just bet she was. How much did she help you Caleb? Did she take your cherry? Are you still a virgin?"

Caleb just looked at her in agony. His indiscretions with Mrs. Anderson was going to ruin things with his dream girl.

"Wow, I never would have pegged her for the Mrs. Robinson type. What happened?" Gretchen asked.

"Well, it turns out that this is a special necklace. In fact, it has powers we don't understand yet, but apparently it makes girls crazy for me."

"Wow. You poor boy. Are you making that up?"

"Nope. Haven't you kind of wondered why you are acting this way around me?" Caleb asked.

"No, it just feels natural to me," Gretchen replied.

"Well, we don't know how it works. All I know is that since I found it, everyone who touched it has been throwing themselves at me," Caleb said.

"Wow. The necklace made me do it. Nice excuse. But honestly, I have always had this secret fantasy about helping out a cute inexperienced youth member. I am sure the necklace didn't make that up. It is written in my diary," Gretchen said.

"Why me?" Caleb asked.

"Huh. Well you are very cute. And quite frankly, you could use my help more than anyone I know."

"But don't you think it is coincidental about today? And Mrs. Anderson? And my own sister playing with me under the table? Doesn't that all seem a little weird?"

"When you say it that way, it does sound a little odd. I was a little surprised to feel your sister's hand in your lap. Maybe there is something to this necklace thing."

"So do you hate me?"

"Hate you, why? You are helping me realize one of my fantasies, and I am having a lot of fun with you. The more I find out about you, the more I like you. It isn't just the necklace. I am sure of that."

"So maybe I should bring you back to your car now."

"What? No! We still have some more kissing lessons, and I need to give you a triple good reward. One for improving on your kissing, for the ride home, and for giving me a fantasy."

"Gretch, you really don't owe me anything," Caleb responded.

But she wasn't listening. She went in and kissed him with twice the passion she had before. She was burning up.

Caleb just kept thinking about how he was kissing the bible camp goddess. Sure he had done more advanced activities with her earlier, but he was in such a state of shock then. He didn't have a chance to enjoy it.

She reached down and grabbed his ass, and moaned into his mouth. Caleb was nervous, but eventually he got the nerve to try and copy her moves. He reached down and placed his hands on her back and slowly slid them down to her rounded butt. She moaned again.

He slowly trailed his hands up her back and reached and stroked his fingers through her hair near her scalp.

"Caleb, I think you are starting to get the hang of this, but kissing is something you can never practice enough."

"OK then, let's get back to work." Caleb reached down and kissed her neck, and her cheeks, and her nose, and her ears, darting his tongue out as he did so.

"You taste so good Gretch."

He moved back to her mouth, and she started to probe his lips with her tongue. She slid it inside, and ran her tongue on his teeth and found his tongue hiding near the back.

Caleb cupped her ass and pulled her into him, and ground his pelvis into her. She responded back with a moan. His tongue now got adventurous and slipped into her mouth, sliding around her tongue, feeling the different surfaces. Their tongues danced and swirled. Caleb saw how this could get out of hand. It was inebriating.

He finally pulled back. "Was that better?"

"Yes, better," she sighed and looked at him dreamily. "More?"

He wasn't going to stop until she said stop. This was probably a once in a lifetime opportunity. Who knew how long the power of the necklace would last?

As they continued necking, Gretchen snaked her hand down to his crotch and rubbed his hard on.

Caleb was losing control. He reached up and cupped her breast through her shirt.

She moaned in response, and started getting frenzied. She got more aggressive with her kissing, and he returned it.

She reached up and started unbuttoning his shirt as fast as she could, getting frustrated enough that she ripped his shirt open sending buttons flying. He helped her pull his shirt and undershirt off.

He assumed turn about was fair play, so he pulled her shirt off and threw it on the floor.

They resumed necking at a frenzied pace, mouths mashing, her healthy bra encased breasts rubbing against his bare chest, his hands rubbing all over her back.

Then he reached with both hands to pull her bra off. He fumbled with the snap in the back. He had never done this before, and he was getting frustrated. She could sense it, but she wasn't going to help him. She had other ideas.

She giggled and reached for the front of his pants while they kissed and unsnapped them. She stopped kissing in order to pull down his pants and underwear in one fluid motion.

"Oh Caleb honey, has anyone told you that you have a beautiful cock?"

As a matter of fact, yes, he thought smugly, but he assumed that the question was rhetorical.

She stood up and continued kissing him while stroking his cock with her left hand.

Then she reached up to his chest with both hands, smiled, and pushed him back forcefully so that he fell back onto the couch, and bumped his head against the wall.

"Oh no, sorry, are you OK?" she asked with a nervous giggle.

It hurt like a bitch, but no bump on the head, minor flesh wound, or loss of limb was going to stop him from enjoying this dream girl.

He responded, "Yeah, it doesn't hurt too much. What was that for?"

"Well, I was thinking it was time for your reward."

She reached behind and took off her bra for the second time today, and revealed her bouncy mounds. She was still wearing her jeans.

He looked at her breasts in awe. Now that they were someplace private, he felt a little more comfortable enjoying them.

She liked the way he was leering at her boobs, and she thought it was funny. She started jumping up and down and his face turn red as he started to fidget and sweat. Then she slowed it down and swayed from side to side making her boobs wobble back and forth and said, "You are getting very sleepy."

Caleb laughed out loud, and she giggled. She was having fun with him.

She squatted down and went into a kneeling position. She reached up and fondled his balls as she started kissing from his knee up to his dick, rubbing her breasts across his legs as she went.

She kissed the tip of his penis.

After licking her lips, she asked, "So is this what Mrs. Anderson tastes like? She tastes good."

"Geez, Gretchen."

"What?"

"I am not going to last too long if you keep talking about tasting Mrs. Anderson."

"Oh, she is beautiful isn't she. So what didn't she do with you? Did she kiss your penis like this?"

"Yes."

"Did she lick the shaft like this?"

"Oooh. Yes."

"Hmm, did she suck on you like this?"

She inhaled him, and brought him in as far as she could go without swallowing his dick.

"Oooooh. Yes. A little bit."

"Wow, she is a little vixen isn't she. Well, did she give you a hummer?"

"What? What's a hummer."

"Well why don't I show you."

And Caleb received a hummer to the tune of "Amazing Grace". It was quite intense.

She sang along in her head as she went.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,

That saved a wench like me.

I once was lost but now am found,

Was blind, but now, I see.

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.

And Grace, my fears relieved.

It was the second verse higher register where she almost relieved him of his load, but she noticed that he was getting close. She wanted to tease him a bit more so she pulled off.

"Jiminy Cricket, Gretchen, that was incredible."

"I aims to please, but obviously we aren't done yet."

She proceeded to hoist her boobs up and made a penis sandwich, with her boobs as the bread, sliding up and down and taking him into her mouth when the tip of his cock peeked above her cleavage. She spit a big wad of saliva so it slide well.

"I know Mrs. Anderson didn't do this. She doesn't have the tits for it," Gretchen remarked with a wink and a smile now that her mouth was mostly free.

He almost shot his load just because she said tits. It seemed so erotic coming from her innocent face.

"Oh Gretchen, that feels so good. You're so naughty."

You like naughty? I can do naughty, she thought as she grinned wickedly. "Mm Hmm. Maybe for a special treat, Mrs. Anderson and I could both perform for you, or I should say, on you. Would you like that? Would you like two women servicing you at the same time?"

Caleb couldn't take it. The imagery was flying past, and this sex goddess was giving it all she had.

"Cum for me Caleb. Cum for me. I want to swallow your load."

He started to shoot. The first blast caught her square on the face.

And that was when Gretchen got a shock as she caught the necklace's orgasmic wave. She started to whine a high pitched whine and then convulsed as her pussy contracted wildly.

She collapsed backwards onto her back, still on her knees. Luckily, she was pretty limber. His seed continued to spurt onto her chest, belly, and the thighs of her jeans. She just lay there, panting. He took a moment to appreciate this vision, sprawled out on the floor.

Man she looks beautiful.

"Are you all right, Gretch?"

"Oh. My. God. Caleb. That was the most amazing orgasm I ever experienced, and I still have my pants on. How the hell did you do that?"

"Is that unusual?"

"God, yes. I almost never orgasm with a guy unless he goes down on me."

"Goes down on you?" he asked in bewilderment.

"Yeah, oh right. Like he uses his tongue on my clit and my pussy."

"Really? Guys do that?"

"Only the good ones. And believe me, it is worth doing because it guarantees you further considerations, if you know what I mean."

"Oh."

"So did Mrs. Anderson orgasm like this?"

"I think so. When she sucked on me, I think she did. When we had sex, I am not sure because she passed out."

She grinned in disbelief, "Seriously?"

He just nodded in affirmation.

"Trust me Caleb, if she passed out, she definitely had an orgasm. Wow. You made her pass out? Wow. You stud."

"It must be the necklace, I guess."

Then Gretchen got kind of quiet. Her brows furrowed. She worked herself out of her awkward position and sat next to Caleb on the couch holding his arm mashed into her breast.

"So you had two orgasms during the potluck?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Because I am pretty sure I felt it. I had an orgasm during dinner. And I am pretty sure that Anna and your mom did too. In fact, I bet that is why everyone left early."

Caleb let the words sink in. He really wasn't ready for this. He didn't mean to give all of those women orgasms.

Wait, I gave my sister and my mom orgasms? he groaned inwardly both from embarrassment and sick pleasure.

"Gretchen, this is kind of freaking me out."

"I know, right?" Gretchen agreed.

"I mean, wow. Is this a good thing or a bad thing?" he asked.

She tried to reason it out some. "Well, it wasn't like it was intentional. And it wasn't like you had sex with all those women. And I am positive they were all grateful, and are probably thanking the Lord for this small miracle.

"That makes a lot more sense than the lasagna story," Gretchen said.

"The lasagna story?" Caleb asked.

"Yeah, your sister and I were wondering if it was the lasagna that made us feel so good. We were both eating it. I didn't really believe that one, but it was really good lasagna. Did you get any?" Gretchen giggled. It was pretty silly.

Caleb responded, "Yeah I tried some. It was good. But neither explanation sounds very likely. I still don't believe any of it, really."

"I wouldn't believe it if I didn't experience it myself. But I could get used to that. Wow," she exclaimed.

She looked at Caleb, and his penis. It was still erect. She got a faraway look in her eye, and a glimmer of a smile appeared.

"So, how would you like to fuck me?" Gretchen asked with devious smile.

"What?" Caleb asked.

"Um, if giving you a blow job and a titty fuck feels that good, it has me wondering how good actual fucking would feel," Gretchen admitted.

He was surprised at the vulgarity of her language, but in light of the circumstances, he found it terribly appealing.

"Uh, wow. You want to have sex with me?"

"Yeah, but only if you want to. Don't you want to?" She suddenly started feeling insecure. He held all of the cards. She stood up and paraded around, and shook her wares enticingly. Wads of his sperm flew from her tits and splattered around the room.

"I want you Caleb. I want you really bad right now. Make love to me."

In his mind he was shouting, YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES! but his body was paralyzed at the enormity of the prospect.

She stared into his eyes as she unbuttoned and took off her pants. Then she turn around, and slid down her panties while bending over at the waist. Her head was upside down, looking at him through her parted legs, her hair brushing the floor. She wanted him to get a good look at her glistening slit.

Then she stood up, and walked with an exaggerated strut that made her boobs bounce. She stood right in front of him, naked, with a Wonder Woman pose with her legs shoulder width apart, and her fists resting on her hips.

And she asked, "Well, do you wanna?" She was nervous he might say no, but she tried not to show it.

"Gretchen Nelson wants to have sex with me," Caleb mumbled in disbelief with a faraway look in his eye as he looked her up and down from her neatly trimmed patch, her breasts, and her gorgeous face. His cock was twitching and seeping as if it was overjoyed at the prospect.

"I'll take that as a yes," she smiled.

She stepped forward and straddled him as she guided his rock hard penis into her sopping wet snatch.

As she slid down his pole, she felt as though her pussy was sparking, like she was conducting electricity from his penis like a low voltage Tesla coil. It felt amazing.

Caleb was beside himself with happiness. Her pussy could have been lined with sandpaper, and he would have enjoyed having sex with what he considered the pinnacle of desirable women. But luckily for his penis, it wasn't sandpaper. It felt more like melting butter.

Gretchen started going slowly, gliding up and down on his cock. And although she had a fair amount of experience, she was quickly out of control. She started bouncing on his dick wildly and a frenzied pace, screaming with each down stroke. Her clit was mashing perfectly against his pubis. They were a very good fit.

McBacon
McBacon
702 Followers