Caleb Woke Up Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McBacon
McBacon
701 Followers

"Mom, make yourself come."

They could see her arm jerking more quickly as she slowed down on his cock. As she started convulsing on her fingers, she pulled off of him to gasp for air.

"That is so hot," Anna whispered.

Hmm. This seems a little unfair. Maybe it's time I made Anna do stuff too. "Anna, take off your shirt."

"What? You want me to take off my shirt?" she smiled as sh started unbuttoning her shirt, not waiting for a response.

As she was taking it off, he softly commanded, "And your bra."

"What's gotten into you," she giggled as she reached behind her back.

"Well, when you were fucking me this morning, you basically said I could have free reign over your tits. I'm just collecting on the bargain. Don't you remember? That was before you passed out."

"Oh yeah. I guess you literally fucked my brains out. I'm usually not this forgetful."

She slid off her bra, and he hungrily reached out and fondled her. He pulled her around to his side so he could more easily suckle her.

"Kiss me, Anna. "

She reached down and give him a deep kiss, and they were soon exchanging tongues while he continued to fondle her.

Darcy knew she should probably feel outrage or jealousy, but she just felt contentment to see her two children getting along so well. She wanted to encourage and reward their actions, so she reached up behind Anna and felt around for the zipper of her skirt, and pulled it down, allowing the skirt to loosen up and slip to her ankles. Anna hardly noticed. She assumed it was Caleb.

Darcy grabbed Anna's pink cotton panties and pulled them down her legs to her ankles, and Anna didn't stop kissing as she stepped out of them and Darcy pulled them away.

Then Darcy said "OK Anna, your turn. Just don't break the table. We need some place to eat dinner."

Caleb and Anna were both a little shocked to hear their Mom ask them to have sex.

"We're going to be late," Caleb protested.

"I think it'll be all right if you're a few minutes late," Darcy said reassuringly as she crawled out from under the dinner table, and guided her daughters leg up so that she could straddle her brother on the chair.

"But Gretchen..."

"You let me handle that. I'll be your very personal assistant." Still naked, she walked over to the corded phone with the long twisty cord attached to the wall, checked the time on the kitchen clock, grabbed the church directory, and started dialing Gretchen's number. "Now do it. Make each other feel good. Don't make me tell you again," she mocked.

Meanwhile, Anna slowly descended onto her brother's purple mushroom. She reached down to guide it into her tight little snatch. "Ungh. It feels so good little brother. It was so tight before, it was almost a little uncomfortable at first. But now it feels better than that, like you just fit me. But don't make me pass out, again."

"What, you didn't like that?"

"Well, what I could remember was amazing, but I need a little energy left over for singing today."

"I can't promise anything, but I'll try to go easy."

As Darcy was waiting for Gretchen to answer, she watched her two darlings join together in an ultimate act of love. Last week she would have been disgusted, but somehow her mind had been twisted just enough to fully accept this as a really special thing. She'd never seen anything so erotic in her life. It was so intimate and beautiful. There was a little buzz in her head that something wasn't quite right, but she ignored it.

Gretchen brightly answered, "Hello, this is Gretchen."

"Good morning Gretchen, this is Caleb's mom. I'm calling about Caleb's schedule. He still plans to pick you up, but he's running a little late. We wanted to know if you had any pressing engagements this morning."

Well, this is a little awkward. I need her son to pick me up because he gave me a ride home and fucked me senseless last night. I wonder how much she knows.

"Uh, well, no, I can be a little late. In fact, I sometimes go to the eleven o'clock service. There aren't any youth group activities planned for today. Is Caleb all right?"

"Yeah, Caleb is fine, but he's just a little caught up in something at the moment. You want to talk to him?"

"OK, sure."

"Caleb, do you want to talk to your girlfriend?"

"Uh, Mom, you're joking right?" he huffed as his sister had her arms wrapped around his neck, and her tits bounced between his chest and chin while she rode him.

She smiled and slowly shook her head as she spoke into the phone, "Just a second Gretch. Here he is." And she put the phone up to his ear.

"Hi Gretchen."

"Hi Caleb. Are you all right? You sound funny."

"Yeah, I'm fine Gretchen. Just a little winded. I have been getting a work out this morning."

"I didn't know you worked out."

"Yeah, well, it's kind of a new thing, really."

As Gretchen tuned into what was going on, she began noticing other sounds like some squishing, and some slapping, and some moans. She thought she might have an idea what was going on and she smiled in shock as a hand went to her breast, and she started caressing herself.

"Caleb, is there something you're not telling me?"

"I don't know. Like what Gretch?"

"Well, like, I think you might be having sex! "

Caleb could only groan. His sister was really having an effect on him, and getting caught by Gretchen just added to the excitement.

"Are you having sex with your mother? Cause that would be pretty hot. Sick, but hot."

"Uh, no, not my mother."

"With your sister then?" She knew she had guessed right when he didn't answer. "And is your mother watching you have sex with your sister?"

"Uh, well, it's not like that."

"Really. Is your mother naked?"

"Um"

"Tell me about it Caleb. Tell me everything," she asked, as she cradled the phone in her neck, and snaked a hand over her panties.

Caleb tried to make it seem a little more innocent than it was. "Well, uh, we're here at the dining room table. And my sister is sitting on my lap. And my mom is here holding the phone."

Darcy leaned in and said, "Gretchen, he did me earlier. We broke the kitchen table. He's a tiger, isn't he?"

Caleb groaned again while Gretchen and Anna just laughed in shock.

Then Anna pitched in, "And he had sex with me this morning. And popped my cherry. And it felt so good. I had three orgasms. But I passed out. I hope he doesn't make me pass out. Againnnnn."

He could hear Gretchen moaning on the phone. "Gretch, re you upset?" He expected her to be.

"Oh no, not upset. It's just so hot. I couldn't help myself. Do you want to know what I'm doing? I'm rubbing myself thinking about you. I'm cradling my phone on my shoulder, and I have one hand under my shirt and bra and I'm pinching my nipples. And my other hand is in my panties and frigging my little pussy. Thinking about you having sex with your mom and sister has got me so hot. I'm, I'm, I'm, gonna ahhh..."

He heard a clunk as her phone dropped to the floor.

His mom could hear Gretchen. She reached in and turned Caleb's head and kissed him on the lips. Then she did the same to Anna. Anna was too far gone to even realize who she was kissing.

Then his mother said something that threw him for a loop.

"Caleb, can you imagine having Mrs. Anderson, Gretchen, Anna, Mel, and I all lined up here, naked, and bent over the back of the couch in the living room? You could go right down the line and make each of us pass out with that magic cock of yours.."

This was too much for Caleb.

"I'm cumming Anna. I'm cumming," he grunted.

She looked at him through heavily lidded eyes. "Yes Caleb. Yes. I want it in me."

And his hot jism spurted into her, splashing against her inner walls. She could feel the warm liquid bounce against her womb.

His orgasm amplified through the necklace and took both women by storm.

Anna collapsed as she involuntarily bucked on his stiff rod.

Darcy slowly slumped to the floor as her legs gave out, while holding onto the back of the chair.

They just sat there for a few minutes recovering. Darcy was the first to speak.

"Now, Anna, I want you to go change. I don't think that's really appropriate for one of Caleb's girlfriends. Why don't you go put on a light dress, and don't wear a bra. You can bring one in your purse, but I want you braless in the truck in case Caleb wants to lord over your tits some more."

"Yes, Mom. Just a second," she responded eagerly. And she got up and waddled upstairs with a hand between her legs to freshen up and change clothes.

Caleb added, "And Mom, maybe you should clean up. Dad should be home soon."

"Yes Caleb." She really liked his commanding tone.

"And no panties at church today."

She was shocked, but it gave her a thrill. She didn't balk.

"Yes Caleb."

It was a very agreeable family.

*** And Then There Were Ninjas ***

Anna came down in a light blue, knee length, summer dress. It had a wide neckline that could be pulled over her shoulders. She normally wore it with a cardigan, and she brought one along, as well as a bra in her purse. She and Caleb got into the truck, and she slid in next to him, not bothering to buckle and grabbed his leg affectionately. She put her head on his shoulder. They pulled out and started down the street towards church. She reached for his right arm and pulled it around her shoulder and onto her breast.

"Today has been so magical. I can hardly believe it." Anna sounded blissful and happy.

Caleb looked over at her sister and saw her contentedly beaming in the afterglow of their mornings sexual escapades. He started caressing and cupping her right breast possessively.

"Mmmm, that feels nice. I love the way I feel when we're together," she purred. She rubbed her left hand on his right leg, brushing against his member.

She started thinking about when they could be together again. Maybe tonight? Tomorrow I don't have a class until 2, but Caleb's got school. What's he going to do at school? Maybe I need to set him up with some escorts.

It made her happy to think about setting him up with her friends. Gretchen was nice, but Anna thought her brother was a little too young to settle down. And maybe he should try someone more age appropriate.

"I think I'm gonna' call Rosie Alba and Jill Chester. They could take such good care of you tomorrow at school."

Rosie Alba was one of the co-captains of the dance squad and did a lot of the choreography. She was a tall Latina beauty with long legs, and fit.

Jill Chester was the captain of the football cheer leading squad. She had long bright red hair and freckles. She was a little on the short side, and didn't have much of a chest to speak of, but she was a little spark plug of energy.

Caleb knew who they were, but always avoided them because they turned him into a clumsy zombie fool. They made him stiffen up in more ways than one, and awkwardly bump into things. Making his mouth and tongue work together to produce words was out of the question.

They weren't mean, and in fact they extended some courtesies because he was related to his sister who was a bit of legend around school. But they were so beautiful and popular, it petrified him.

After recent events, you might think Caleb's confidence would have been boosted a bit, but he immediately tensed up and gave Anna's hooter a tighter grope in reaction to her suggestion.

Anna squeaked. "Yipes! Caleb, that's quite a grip you have there."

"Uh, sorry." He relaxed his hand, but his brain was already slowing down as he considered having to interact with those two goddesses.

"Caleb, what's wrong?"

"Well, I know you mean well, but I'm a bit nervous about having to talk to Rosie and Jill," he admitted.

"After all of the pussy you've been getting, you're still shy? Geez Louise, you'll be fine. I got a feeling that tomorrow they're going to be the ones falling all over themselves."

"I don't know."

"Don't worry. I'll make sure things go well."

"Well do they have boyfriends?"

"Last I checked, no, at least nothing serious. I'll find out tonight. Don't worry. I won't let the big bad girls hurt you."

And she grabbed his hand and pulled her dress down a bit so she could reach his hand in and get skin to skin contact.

"How's that? Does that make you feel a little better?"

He just looked over and smiled a sheepish grin. Really, it was like a baby's pacifier.

"Are we picking up Gretchen on the way?" Anna asked.

"No, I'm going to drop you off and head over to pick her up. She just needs to go in for coffee hour and make some time with the kids and maybe some adults." Youth directors sometimes need to put in an appearance or two.

"All right. So, um, have I told you how much I love my brother, lately?" She started whispering in his ear and giving him gentle kisses on his cheek and ear.

"Um, don't think so."

"Well, I love him a whole lot. Always have. But today, this has been amazing. You've opened up my eyes to a bunch of things where I've been pretty small minded. I just want to thank you for that."

"Glad I could help. Uh, we're getting kinda close to church. Maybe we should get presentable?"

"You don't like my presentation? I'm hurt," she teased with a mock pout.

"No, it's not that. It's just..."

"Don't worry bro. Just joking," she said as she reluctantly started disentangling herself. They pulled up at a red light just before the church, and she turned his head and gave him a soft kiss. "I guess this is a see ya later kiss."

The light turned green and they pulled forward and turned into the church lot. It looked like services had started.

"I better get a move on. Judith is going to be a little miffed that I'm late." She couldn't help herself, and gave Caleb another kiss before scooting out of the truck and scurrying into church.

Caleb watched her run in with a big dopey grin. Ah, heaven. Things have been going a little too good, but at this point, I think you could kill me now and I'd die a happy man. Little did he know.

He let out a big sigh as he pulled out of the parking lot, and made his way up to Gretchen's house.

Just then, a black garbed man dropped out of a low hanging branch overhead and punched the windshield with his steel reinforced fist, and shattered the windshield. It held in place, but looked white like ice crystals around where his hand punched a few small holes.

Caleb slammed on the brakes, and the Ninja effortlessly did a back flip, landing ten feet in front of the truck.

Two more Ninja's dropped down on either side of the stopped truck, and opened the doors. Caleb didn't understand what was happening and just watched in awe and terror. The one closest to him reached up with a small blade in an apparent effort to slit his throat.

His life flashed before his eyes. It was an extremely short reel. The highlights were mostly just a review of the last twenty four hours since he found the necklace. Even though he was terrified, it made him feel a little sad realizing how little he had actually lived. But ironically, he remembered how he had just thought he could die a happy man. He turned himself over to it, and prepared to die.

But just then, as the Ninja was about to slit his throat, a blinding flash came from the sky and all three Ninja's were instantly turned to dust. Their weapons clattered to the ground. The knife at his throat fell into his lap.

And then silence.

Caleb was petrified with fear, but he mumbled, "What the heck? Am I dead?"

"No, not dead, human." That's when he noticed her standing outside the truck , a gorgeous woman in a white toga. He was stupefied by her beauty. The blindingly white toga was trimmed with gold satin at the lower hem and there was a purple velvet belt. Although the garb was flowing, it did little to hide her voluptuous form. Her hair was like golden silk, and it was done up on her head in some sort of bee hive sort of thing.

"Hello Caleb. We've been watching you, and we've been quite impressed with your resistance."

Caleb assumed it was an angel of some sort. That was pretty much the only frame of reference he had, but hey, it was a good a guess as any. Maybe the wings were hidden, or she was working for her wings, like on "It's a Wonderful Life?" he thought.

"Er, uh, you've been watching what I'm doing, and you're not mad?"

"Well, you've been a little bad, or should I say, 'naughty'." She lifted one eye brow and smiled a little broader when she said naughty.

"And yes, your sexual activities would be classified as quite perverted by most. Yet you haven't been cruel and the acts seem to result in mutual satisfaction, even leaning towards your partners satisfaction first.

"Many before you have donned the necklace and used it for reckless evil and domination. Your naivete and pure heart have resulted in a much more subdued approach, even entertaining. For now you have some powerful protection."

"But what about the ten commandments?"

"That isn't my problem."

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be an instrument of the Lord?"

She chuckled and looked at the young innocent. "Well, to some extent yes, but probably not like you're thinking. I'm not here to judge. I'm just here to observe and, well, protect." Yeah, that's right. That's the ticket.

"But incest and adultery and all that."

"Well, let's just say you should consider yourself an exception. The rules don't quite apply here. You know we don't normally step in and protect like this. The waves of slime filth that kill and claw their way to the top of the dog pile at the total disregard of all others don't deserve to live. Their lives are typically very short."

That stopped Caleb's questions.

"But don't worry. We like you, and will keep an eye on you.

"Live your life how you like, but I've got one piece of advice; It might help if you bring the book to the pastor's wife."

"You mean Mrs. Anderson? What book?"

"And don't take off the necklace. It offers you certain protections."

"What protections?"

"Enough, I've said too much already. It was a pleasure to meet you, Caleb. I hope we meet again under better circumstances," she said coquettishly with a quick wink.

That gave him pause. He was pretty dense about women, but even he caught an undertone.

"Wait, who are you, what are you?"

"You can call me Lil, but really, that's all I can say for now. " She waved her hand, and with another blinding flash, she was gone.

"Whoa. " He was shaking. He checked to see if he had wet himself. He took a deep breath. In his lap was a crude looking knife. He delicately picked it up and threw it on the floor of the truck . He looked up, and his front window was smashed pretty bad, but he was still able to see somewhat. He looked out into the road, and the remnants of the three ninjas had disappeared.

He didn't know what else to do, so he put the truck in drive and continued towards Gretchen's apartment.

Life is short. I really could die tomorrow. Guess I need to make the most of life while I can.

And the book, what book are we talking about here? The good book? Maybe it is a book from the library. Or it could be one of the books from the storage unit. And at that point, it clicked, and he was pretty sure he knew which book to bring, but he thought he would bring the whole lot.

*** Carpe Diem, Baby ***

Caleb finally pulled up in front of Gretchen's apartment, made his way up to her door on shaky legs, and knocked on the door.

"C'mon in, Caleb. It's unlocked. I'll be out in a second," she called.

Walking in, the first thing he noticed was that the apartment that was messy last night was now spotless and organized.

"Make yourself at home. There's some coffee if you like."

He made a determined bee line for the bedroom, and pushed the door open. His heart stopped in his chest and he immediately started drooling.

McBacon
McBacon
701 Followers