Caleb Woke Up Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McBacon
McBacon
701 Followers

Gretchen was wearing a slinky black dress one might wear out on the town. It was form fitting and looked really hot. It came down to about mid-thigh. Definitely not the typical apparel for church.

Caleb realized she had been blunting her hotness in order to fit in at church. Sure he'd seen her naked, and she was gorgeous, but something about her dressing up for him in this sexy little number took his breath away.

"Oh good, I could use your opinion..."

But she was interrupted as Caleb grabbed her in an urgent embrace, and he planting a whopping kiss on her. She was shocked at first; her eyes went wide with a bit of a grin. She got lost in the kiss, and melted into him.

He reached down and grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it over her glorious butt cheeks. As he felt her flesh, he noticed she wasn't wearing any panties. Any other time, he might have been surprised and stopped to ask what the deal was, but today he was on a mission. He reached behind her to cup her sex from behind, and found her already moist. He stuffed a couple of fingers in and slowly moved them around.

"What got into ..."

"Sex now. Talk later," Caleb interrupted. He didn't have time for small talk.

She was really hoping for a romp before church, but she assumed that she would need to seduce the shy boy again. His animalistic force surprised and excited her. It felt good to be wanted like this, so completely, by someone she loved.

He pushed her back onto the bed and crawled between her legs and started licking her thighs.

"God Caleb. God. Oh. So your mom and sister aren't enough for you. You need to wear out all your little concubines, eh?"

He enjoyed her sex talk, but right now he just wanted her to squirm in ecstasy. He found the little nub he heard about, and started licking around and up and down. He didn't really know what to do, but he didn't care. He got creative. He licked the clit sideways slowly, and then several up and down more quickly. As he was licking her, he realized that her hair patch was gone, and she was shaved clean. Was she anticipating this?

His ministrations had her squirming, all right. He wasn't planning on building up to a slow orgasm. He was a man on a mission. He wanted to see how fast he could get her to come with his tongue. He alternated between sideways and up and down strokes with his tongue.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh. Ah, ah, ah, ah, Orngph." Her hips started bucking and he slid his tongue into her as far it would reach and stirred things up as best he could.

She finally settled down and grabbed him by the ears to pull him up for some fucking, but he wasn't done. He latched onto her legs and kept going. He wanted her in utter ecstasy so he went back to work on her pussy. She kept trying to pull him up but he wouldn't budge. Finally, she gave in, and started her heavy sighs and moans as her clit got worked over. He pulled her pussy opening wide with the thumb and forefinger of his left hand. Then he pinned the top of her clitoris with the index finger of his right hand. Then he zeroed in on the pinned clit, teasing it, working his way around it and brushing across it. Then he went back to slow strokes up and down mixed up with fast strokes of his tongue side to side.

Then he inserted a couple of fingers from hsi left hnad inside her velvet glove. He felt a bumpy surface on the upper ridge, and he rubbed around on there. She seemed to like it.

All this movement required some coordination. It was a little like patting your head and rubbing your belly, but he was determined and kept at it the best he could. Licking in alternating directions, pinned clit, and working the fingers. He got lost a couple of times, but she didn't seem to be complaining.

Soon she was bucking again, harder than before, and grabbing his head with her legs, as she let out a long ethereal moan as her vagina contracted around his fingers. He kept rubbing his fingers inside her pussy as she orgasmed, and she squirted him on the face. He didn't care, he lapped up what he could and kept thrusting with his fingers.

Then he stood up and took off his pants, and took his erect member and sidled up to her and plunged into her wet void. She didn't know it was coming. She was still recovering from the last orgasm.

He needed to cum, and he wasn't planning on taking his time. He watched her writhe as she wrapped her legs around him and clawed at his back. He was a rutting animal. It didn't take him long as he took long pounding strokes in and out of her pussy, and he squirted inside her. And the intense orgasmic wave washed over her, causing her to contract again and again as he continued to pound through his orgasm.

Then he collapsed on her and gave her a sloppy kiss which she returned hungrily even though she was exhausted. She was huffing, he was puffing.

It felt good to Caleb to take her this way, his childhood idol. She exemplified sexy sweetness. And he was going to live his life with gusto like she preached. Because, he could be dead tomorrow.

He pulled out, and said, "Get ready sweet cheeks. I need to drive you into church."

"Or we could stay here and do that all day," she said dreamily with her eyes closed. He reached out to her and grabbed her arm and gently but firmly pulled her up, and she locked onto him for another kiss before she padded into the bathroom to clean up.

Caleb just zipped up. He didn't care. It felt good to be walking around with her juices on his penis. Maybe he should try and get some juice of his face. He walked into the kitchen, washed his hands, and threw some water on his face, drying it on a dish towel.

She came out and pulled on some sexy red panties while he watched, and she pulled her dress down further than it had been before, so it reached down to just above her knees. He realized that she had been enticing him before. It was all for effect. She must have wanted sex before church.

"God, Caleb, what brought that on. You were an animal. That was amazing."

"Oh, well, I guess we can blame it on the ninjas."

She chuckled because she assumed he was just being ridiculous. She pulled on a shirt to wrap around her dress and belted it, so it looked a little more presentable for church, but she put on some one inch heels which she knew some of the women would find absolutely scandalous. Have to give them something to talk about, she thought.

They made their way out to the car, and that's when Gretchen noticed the windshield. "My God, what happened?!"

"Like I said, ninjas. There were three of them. One dropped on the hood and smashed the windshield pretty good. But I can still sort of see, and it isn't that far to church."

She stopped to look over and stare at him as he nonchalantly walked up to the passenger door and motioned for her to come and sit.

"Be careful of your step. There's a ninja knife on the floor."

She finally started walking the rest of the way to the car, open mouthed in disbelief. She stopped her to give her a reassuring hug. "It's going to be all right Gretch. I'm being protected by angels, real angels. I saw one."

She held on for a while, almost breaking down, but she felt warmth and calm wash over her, adn she felt reassured. She let go and got into the car.

And as they drove, he nonchalantly told her about the ninjas, the bright light, and the sexy angel that stepped in and saved him.

She was agog, she had so many questions. "So you think the book might be one of the books you found at the storage locker?"

"Yeah, I hope so. Otherwise I don't know. But I'll bring all of them and see what Mrs. Anderson says."

"You can't keep driving this car. You need to call and get them to come and replace the windshield. I know a guy a dated briefly, and he might come out on a Sunday." She pulled out her cell and called her friend as they were pulling into the lot. He could use the work, so he said he'd be down and do it in about an hour. He would handle the insurance guys.

"It pays to know people," she said.

"Yes, yes it does," he responded. He was thinking about the angel, and her friends, wondering what they thought about his latest sexcapade.

*** Go Big Caleb ***

When they went in, church was already in service. They didn't want to make a big scene, so they snuck up to the balcony. There was no one there.

They got there just in time to catch Anna's solo. She was singing some spiritual, and the choir director had them moving between whisper and bellowing. It was kind of entertaining to watch, because the choir was totally white bread. But Anna's solo was beautiful as always. She found Caleb and Gretchen in the balcony while she was singing, and smiled and winked.

Then the congregation sang a hymn, and all of the Sunday school children filed out. No children's sermon today.

As they were singing, Caleb noticed someone tapping him on the shoulder. He turned around and was surprised to see it was Mel. He looked back and motioned for her to come around and join him. She was wearing a slinky red dress which sort of matched Gretchen's slinky black one, but she wasn't covering it up.

Caleb looked over and realized that Melissa was looking really good. Then he looked at her face, and she looked sexy, but her expression seemed a little off, like a little desperate. His heart sank. He'd seen that expression a few times recently, and he thought he might know what's coming.

She came up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I called your mom, and she told me where you were. She invited me over dinner tonight. I hope you don't mind."

She had gotten his phone number and address from the bill of sale at the storage unit. She felt a little sneaky, but she really, really needed to see him.

"No, it's fine," he whispered back to her. "This is Gretchen, uh, my youth director."

Gretchen reached over and shook her hand and smiled a knowing smile. She recognized the look and she knew what she was needing. She leaned over and whispered into Caleb's ear, "She seems nice. She needs to fuck you."

He already knew what she was wanting. "I know."

Everyone sat down as the pastor started to give his sermon.

Gretchen leaned over and said, "I know this look. She's looks desperate. I'm sorry, but you have to fuck this sexy little minx."

Caleb looked incredulously at Gretchen, and then back at Mel as they sat in the uncomfortable wooden pew.

"After I swallowed your sperm, I had this yearning to have sex with you, to have you shoot your seed in me. I don't think I can describe it. After you had sex with me, I felt a lot better. And I mean, a lot better."

She looked over at poor Mel. It wasn't cold, but she was shivering. Gretchen realized Caleb was going to need some encouragement.

"Doesn't she look sexy Caleb? She dressed that way just for you, ya know. She dressed in her slut uniform. That's her "fuck me" dress, and her "fuck me" pumps. And I bet she's not wearing any underwear.

Caleb didn't need to be told how sexy she looked. He could sense that she wanted it.

"And look at how her breasts are excited. Her cute little nipples are sticking way out. And don't those jugs look out of place on that little body?

"I bet her cunny is all wet and dripping. I bet she's leaving a wet spot right here on the church pew. What do you think about that?"

Caleb was a little freaked out, and a little turned on. He didn't want to think he was responsible for any girl's discomfort.

"Put your arm around her Caleb. Let her know you care about her. She needs your touch."

Mel grabbed his hand as she looked in his eyes, and wrapped it around her shoulder, and pulled it open palm onto her breast. Caleb tried to slouch down so it would be out of the view of the pastor from the pulpit. Mel responded by pulling her dress down so that both tits were completely visible.

Mel was rewarded to see his pants steadily rising. She grabbed one leg and Gretchen grabbed the other, and started rubbing his leg at first softly, and then aggressively, running their nails across his khaki slacks.

Oh boy, this can't be good, Caleb thought. He dreaded where this was going. Not in the house of the Lord! he protested inwardly, but his defenses were dropping rapidly. He was weak.

***

Mel had been going crazy since yesterday's encounter at the storage locker and things were getting progressively. She had a hunger, a need for Caleb's cock. He had made her friend strip and take photos to send to Caleb to entice him, but he had been busy. Then she had tried to call, but the phone wasn't answering. The battery had died, and Caleb still hadn't realized it.

Though she wasn't scheduled to work, she had gone into the office early to get his home phone, and called. His mom was really nice and helpful.

Mel didn't have anything appropriate for church, and had never been before. But she wasn't here to worship, except at Caleb's phallus, so she tried to dress as enticing as she could with the dressiest clothes she had.

At first, when Mel got there, she stood in the back and looked over the pews looking for Caleb but couldn't find him on the first floor. The ushers who usually hung out in the back got quite an eyeful of the little vixen. They were used to such wanton displays of lusty dress.

Mel noticed the stairs to the balcony, and was happy to find him, but she was disheartened to see Caleb sitting with a gorgeous platinum blonde. But it felt wonderful just to sit with him. And as she sat there, she soon realized that this girl, Gretchen, was trying to talk him into sex with her. It was really confusing, but she took a strong liking to Gretchen.

Mel had been in the occasional threesome before, and she had experimented with other women. She didn't really consider herself bi, but she was pretty open to things that felt good to her.

She knew how to play follow the leader.

***

Pastor Anderson droned on about works and deeds and indulgences, and about the true meaning about being a Christian. He was a pretty decent speaker, but Caleb wasn't really paying attention, and neither were Gretchen or Mel.

Meanwhile, Gretchen continued to whisper into his ear. "The poor girl is in terrible need, Caleb. She looks like she is going to pass out from desire. Isn't there anything you can do?"

Gretchen was the first to reach for Caleb's zipper. He latched onto her hand and wasn't budging. But she simply grabbed the zipper with her other hand, which he latched onto with his other hand, after pulling his hand from Mel's shoulder. But now both of his hands were in use, and Mel reached in and quickly but quietly pulled his zipper down.

Then Gretchen pulled his two hands onto the sexy legs of his concubines. First Gretchen on his right, and Mel on his left. He reluctantly felt their legs, so soft and smooth. Gretchen pulled his hand up and down her leg, and her dress rode up higher as she did so. It felt good to Caleb, and Mel fished out his half hard cock, and she toyed and played with it as it grew fully erect.

Gretchen and Mel looked at each other smiled each wondering who would get the honors. Gretchen graciously nodded at her, and Mel leaned over and gave him a kiss on the tip of his pecker.

***

Pastor Anderson really didn't know what was going on in the balcony. He was momentarily distracted by this vixen in the balcony in the slutty red dress, and he tried to block it out of his head, but he stumbled in his sermon. It broke his concentration as he was speaking, and he looked away. When he looked back a few minutes later, he noticed the balcony looked empty.

***

As Pastor Anderson finished his sermon, Caleb was luxuriating in a marvelous act of fellatio by the busty pixie from the storage locker, Mel. As the organ started blaring so loud you could hardly hear the congregation singing, Gretchen leaned over and said, "It's a sign." She held up the church program, and they hymn was "Oh, Come All Ye Faithful".

Caleb thought, OK, OK, I might die tomorrow. Live for today. Let's just do this. He was hoping the noise of the organ would drown of the sounds of their sex, and he had a thought.

"Gretchen, give me your panties," he whispered.

She shimmied out of them, and gave them Caleb wondering what was up.

He pulled Mel's head up and pushed her back onto the hard church pew. He balled up the panties and shoved them into her mouth. That should muffle her some. He noticed that the panties were really wet.

He didn't spend any time on foreplay. He figured she was ready. He pulled her dress up to her pussy, and stuck his fingers in. Yep, she feels wet enough. It's like a furnace in there.

He crawled up between her legs. One leg was sticking lewdly up the back of the church pew. If someone stood up at the pulpit, they might able to see it move around.

"Oh come, all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant. Oh, come all ye citizens of Bethlehem."

***

The song was a little out of order for the church calendar. They normally saved it for the advent / Christmas season, but the organist in charge of the music just liked the song. She would catch some heck from the song committee, but hey, you have to live a little every once in a while. She sure wasn't going to play any of that new age crap

***

Caleb was driving into Mel, and she was loving it. The initial entry had set her body on fire. Everything felt ten times better. Her muffled moans were barely audible over the music, but only because Caleb was so close.

Gretchen was fingering herself and rubbing her breast through her dress as she watched this lewd and lascivious act. She was going to cum soon. She wished she had some panties balled up and stuffed in her mouth too. She knew she sometimes got a little loud.

Caleb didn't bother trying to hold out. He knew he was on the clock. This was new pussy, and it felt different from the others but still wonderful. Mel had a way of clenching something inside her so it felt like she was squeezing him. She was doing everything in her power to get him off in her.

"Oh, come let us adore him. Oh come let us adore him. Oh come let us adore him."

And Caleb spasmed inside her sweet, tight, nineteen year old pussy.

***

The ushers were passing the offering plates during the song. One of the ushers went up to the balcony to see if anyone was there. He saw the threesome having sex in the church pews. He couldn't believe it. Some of the ushers would have been offended and would have made a big scene to shame the heathen, but he was one of the perverted types. He knew that this would make a good story someday, sitting around at the golf club eating beer nuts, and sipping on a cold brew.

***

As Caleb's orgasmic wave was felt by the women sitting in the congregation, the female organist stopped playing, and all of the women flushed and let out a collective gasp. Some screamed, Gretchen was one of them. She screamed the loudest.

Everyone looked around. The men were confused and couldn't figure out what was going on. The women were confused, but happily so.

A different song started playing on the organ, and the Assistant Pastor Jensen stood up and left the sanctuary for a bit. The song on the organ was a song you might hear the band play at a school football game. Everyone looked around at each other incredulously. Maybe you heard of it. It was "The Hey Song". You could probably find it on you tube.

Pastor Jensen returned wearing some bongos, and playing out the drum beat for the song. He was really getting into it, and it sounded pretty decent.

Then, a couple of the more voluptuous women in the crowd stood up and started unfastening the buttons on their shirts to the loud drum beats. They had coquettish grins on their faces as they did so. And then more women stood up an joined in. They ranged in age from say 18 to 42. They were all in relatively good shape. Not everyone had ample bosoms. Some were smaller or even flat.

McBacon
McBacon
701 Followers