Caleb Woke Up Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women made their way to the center aisle, and started to form into two columns as they tossed off their shirts and bras. They started doing a simple step routine which effectively jiggled their moneymakers. Some of the prettier choir members, including Anna, joined in, throwing there robes to the floor and baring their breasts. Many of the women were wearing their skirts or slacks, but several of the women who were wearing dresses, including Anna, were only wearing panties.

The pastor and the rest of the congregation looked on in shocked disbelief, but nobody was stepping in to try and stop things. It was just too shocking.

Then it came to the chorus, and the congregation stood up and shouted,

"HEY!"

Everyone was now into it, like this is something they always did.

"HEY!"

They were punching the air on each 'hey'.

"HEY!"

The aisle girls continued doing a synchronized kick routine while their breasts bobbed around. They had wicked big grins going.

As this continued, a smaller girl from the drill squad was thrown up in the air to do a stunt by unknown forces, and was caught by some strapping young men from the congregation.

Then as the music faded out, Pastor Anderson stepped up to the Mike, and said with a smile, "Caleb, can you come down here please?

Caleb looked at Gretchen and to Mel, in shock. Mel was still passed out in the pew. Gretchen reached over and zipped him up, and said, "It's OK, let's let her sleep for now."

Caleb stood up, and Gretchen joined him to escort him down. She had taken off her over shirt, and was left with just her slinky black dress.

They walked down the aisle arm in arm, and they were offered many smiles, nods, and warm greetings from the congregation near the aisle.

The aisle girls split ranks as he passed, each standing at attention with their backs against the side of a pew, arms in salute as he passed. The aisle wasn't that wide, so Caleb grazed the breasts of several of the women, much to their delight.

Caleb didn't know what to think. This was a whole new level of weird. But he couldn't help but drink in the charms of the aisle girls as he walked by. So many boobs and nipples on display.

When they reached the front, the pastor addressed just to him and Gretchen so the congregation couldn't really hear. "Well, Caleb, it looks like you are to be congratulated for unlocking a special achievement. 'First to have sex in a church sanctuary.' As an award, you will be made a VIP of this congregation and will receive some official title. The congregation, will all pretty much honor the ground you walk on as if you were royalty. You will be showered with their love, favors, affection, and gratitude. It extends to all members, even those that are not here today."

Gretchen spoke up, "Can we reserve the balcony as a VIP area, and have guards limiting access?"

"I don't think that will be a problem. So now the people of the church would like to introduce themselves to you and your new capacity formally."

An altar boy walked up holding a large sack that looked sort of like a velvet pillow case.

"The protocol here, and they'll be offended if you refuse, is for you to kiss all of the women as you are introduced. You are to kiss them all on the lips. If you give their breasts or ass a little fondle, they'll be all the more thrilled, but it's not required. And the husbands will be giving you money, promises of favors, pledges, etc. We can collect the proceeds for you in this sack."

Caleb didn't want the money. This was all too much. He didn't want to take advantage of these nice people.

"But..."

"No buts, my boy. This is just how it's done. It's been ordained."

He looked out over the crowd as they started lining up. The aisle girls who were single got prime positions up front. The married women went back with their men so they could be presented together. There were adults of all ages. He recognized his parent's friends, as well as parents of kids he grew up with. There were previous Sunday school teachers, and he realized that one of his English teacher, Mrs. Peacock, was in the crowd.

Then he noticed there was one girl, maybe about his age, still sitting in the pew near the back, making no move to get up and join in. He thought that was curious.

Out of nowhere, a female voice permeated his head. Sometimes you gotta take the good with the bad, eh?

He looked over and noticed it was Lil, the angel that had saved him from the ninjas. She was communicating with him through his mind. Somehow, after everything that happened, it didn't phase him that much. But he looked around to see if anyone else noticed her.

No one else can see me. Just thought I'd pop in and say congratulations.

What is this? I don't really get this, Caleb thought, as he raised his hands to the audience.

Well, the necklace you're wearing has some properties that can be unlocked. Many of them were discovered by your predecessors, but no one has ever discovered this one before.

It was weird when Pastor Anderson said achievement unlocked, like this was some sort of video game.

Yeah, well the necklace sometimes will find a way to explain what's going on, using the words and vocabulary of the time. If this had happened in other eras, they would have said something else.

He kept glancing back at the girl in the pew. He wanted to know more about her. He tried to make contact by waving. The girl noticed his signal, got up, and headed out the back of the church without turning around.

Did you see that girl in the back?

What girl? she responded, evading the question. Look, I gotta go. Have some fun with this. Have you ever heard the phrase 'fat bottomed girls make the rocking world go round'?

No.

Well, never mind. Enjoy the cute ones, and think of it as a service you're providing to the not so cute ones.

Caleb really didn't think he was going to mind that much, as long as the women and their husbands were nice about it. It'd be a little like when his aunts used to pinch his cheeks or kissed him on the forehead.

See ya later, she thought at him, and kissed him on the cheek. It caused an electrical spark that sent a luxurious shiver through him. She looked a little surprised at the shock as she disappeared, but Caleb didn't notice. He assumed it was part of the package. It's not every day you get a kiss from a real angel.

Watching the people line up, he quickly realized that this was going to take a while.

"You ready, sugar?" Gretchen asked.

"Yeah, I guess," he sighed. "Let's get this show on the road."

To be continued.