Calendar Ch. 03

Story Info
Cal and Jenny make love after 14 years apart.
4k words
4.74
26.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cal was busy working on his stamp collection, sorting through several old stamps he had recently purchased at an auction, when he heard the chime of his computer signalling an incoming email. He glanced at his watch and was surprised, since most of his emails were news or sports updates, and came at the top of the hour. It was 8:21, which meant it was spam which had slipped by his filter, or a personal email – and he had received very few of those the last year or so.

Running his hand through his thinning gray hair, the 55-year-old widower rose from the desk heading toward his computer cubicle. His regular work on the farm and daily two-mile walks had helped keep his figure fairly slim and athletic, but the graying hair, receding hairline and weathered face testified to his age.

The email was from someone named JeanetteM, a name unfamiliar to him, but he was going to open it anyway just out of curiosity. It addressed him personally:

"Dear Cal,

We have never met, but you know my mother. My name is Jeanette Marsden and my mother's name is Jenny Marsden, you may remember her as Jenny Atkinson. I think my twin brother, John Calvin Marsden is named for you. Last week the three of us were going through our keepsake boxes and I found a folder of emails from you to Mama. I didn't read them, because I think they were private, but I memorized your email address and, when Mama saw what I had found, asked who you were. She said you were a very dear friend from before I was born. Mama and Daddy were divorced seven months ago and she is very lonely. If you still have this email address and are interested in meeting me and my brother, and getting reacquainted with Mama, you could write me back – I think I know how we could all get together, and even surprise Mama. Please write back if you get this email.

Jeanette"

Cal read the email through twice before going to the picture window in the living room and staring out at the surrounding mountains through the lightly drifting snow that had been falling all day. Then he sat down at his computer and began to type.

"Dear Jeanette,

I remember your mother well, though it has been nearly 13 years since I last saw her. I hope you are all well. I would like to meet you and John Calvin, and would very much like to renew acquaintances with your mother.

Cal"

Two hours later he heard the chime again, and walked quickly to the computer.

"Dear Cal,

We are going to take a week's vacation at the beach during spring break. We are going to be staying in the Fort Walton Beach area on the Gulf Coast in an old campground named Pirate's Cove. The dates we will be there are March 8-12. Could you make it to stay a night or two and see us?

Jeanette"

Cal checked his calendar and made a couple of calls, re-arranging a few appointments. He then went online and found the website for Pirate's Cove, reserving a campsite for his small 12-foot camping trailer.

"Dear Jeanette,

I will be there, and am looking forward to visiting with the three of you. I will be staying at campsite #12. Thank you for writing to me and helping me set up this surprise for your mother. I hope it is a pleasant surprise.

Cal"

Five minutes later the chime sounded again as he sat there waiting for a reply.

"Dear Cal,

That sounds great. We will see you then. Mama will definitely be pleasantly surprised, her eyes sparkled when she told us how good friends you two once were. See you then,

Jeanette"

The three weeks went by swiftly, and Cal was soon pulling his old pickup and even older camping trailer into the Pirate's Cove Campground, a quaint little campground with direct access to the white sand beaches of the upper Gulf Coast of Florida. Sites #12, 13 and 14 were the most remote in the campground, all the way out at the end with direct access to a sandy trail crossing over the dunes to a nearly deserted beach.

He had arrived two days early and had time to check out the campground, the beach and places to eat in the area. He was calmly sitting at the small swimming pool when he saw a mini-van pulling a rented 14-foot camping trailer pull into the parking lot. A woman – who he immediately recognized – and two teen-agers exited the van and went into the office area. The teen-aged girl paused just before entering the office to look his way, and Cal raised his right hand slightly in a welcoming wave. He saw a smile quickly spread across the girl's face before she followed her mother and brother into the building.

As the three came out a few minutes later the mother looked toward the pool and turned to her children, gesturing in that direction. Her daughter grabbed her hand and pulled her to the van, flashing a grin toward Cal.

When he finally rose and wandered through the campground he saw that the family had rented Site #14, just 20 yards from his own modest trailer. They were still busy setting up their site so he slipped into his trailer unnoticed and watched them from his window.

Jenny was more lovely than ever, her long hair tied up in a loose ponytail, her well-shaped body modestly covered with a tank top and white shorts. The daughter was a spitting image of her mother, while the twin brother looked nothing like his sister. Cal guessed he looked like the father, whose picture he had never seen.

As soon as the trailer was set, the daughter peeled off her top and shorts revealing a shapely, petite body in a bright red bikini. Her brother was out of his clothes almost as quickly, revealing a body that had little muscle tone, but was neither too thin nor too heavy. Jenny took her time taking off her outer clothes and laying them on the picnic table beside her. Cal saw Jeanette glance toward his trailer a couple of times, but knew she could not tell whether or not he was there. Jenny wore a pale yellow bikini that revealed tan lines from a much more modest one-piece suit.

The three then grabbed their beach towels, joined hands and headed for the beach. Cal gave then 15 minutes before following. After crossing the dunes he saw the three towels stretched out close to the water line. He added his next to the striped towel he had noticed Jenny carrying. Then he followed their footsteps to the east, finally spotting them on the skyline a quarter of a mile away.

As he walked he soon saw the family coming closer, and stooped to look at some shells on the sand as he watched them approach. When they were within about 50 yards he rose, looked their way, and started walking toward them. Jenny saw him rise and said something to her children. They nodded and the three detoured toward the water. Cal detoured as well. The woman finally, to avoid meeting him face to face, walked into the surf, followed by her now-protective son and a smiling daughter.

Cal sat down on the sand, his knees up and his arms draped around his knees, waiting for the three to emerge from the water, which they did after swimming for a few minutes and discussing what to do about the situation. The mother led the way out of the water, watching the waiting man carefully for any overt sign of aggressiveness. Cal just sat and watched his beautiful friend walking resolutely toward him. When she was about 15 feet away she froze, a slight frown on her face. Recognition slowly crept across her face, followed by a faint smile as Cal stood and walked toward her.

Jenny turned and looked at her smiling daughter and confused son before stepping forward to meet Cal, slipping comfortably into his embrace. The kiss was light and quick, but also warm and promising. They stood together, their bodies touching for the first time since they had met 14 years earlier. The two turned to face the teenagers, who had been whispering and grinning throughout the embrace. John looked at his beaming sister in awe and then at the pleased expression on his mother's face as she stood next to this stranger, her arm hugging his waist as he held her close with his own.

"Well, John," Jenny said, smiling, "I think we are in the presence of a couple of conspirators." The boy just kept grinning, enjoying the contented look on his mother's face which he had not seen for a long time. The four walked together back to the towels and sunned and swam for an hour or so.

"I am getting itchy from this sand," Jeanette said, smiling slyly at the two adults. "Can John and I go check out the pool and game room?"

"If you promise to be careful in the pool and behave yourselves," her mother said, her eyes sparkling as playfully as her daughter's. Cal retrieved his wallet from the fanny pack lying under his towel, pulling a $10 bill from it.

"How long will this keep you busy?" he asked, trying to be as serious as possible.

"Until you come to get us," Jeanette said, smiling shyly.

"Thank you two for the best surprise you could have given me," Jenny said, kissing each of her children. John started to protest that he was unaware of the surprise but was caught up by his sister.

"Come on, Part-of-Me, we have money to spend," she said, gleefully pulling him toward the dunes crossover. The two gave one last wave and were out of sight. Cal and Jenny just stood looking at each other until he could stand it no longer and took her into his arms for a warm, passionate embrace, which finished with a series of short, warm kisses with open lips as they breathed words of love into each other's mouth. Finally, he picked up their towels, took her by the hand and led her to his trailer.

Inside the camper he lay the towels on a chair and turned just in time to see her drop her top to the floor, revealing two lovely breasts that were just like he remembered, though possibly sagging a little. As she dropped her bottoms he stepped back and took in the wonderful beauty of her nude body. She stood unashamed, letting him look to his heart's content, growing wet and excited as she saw the look in his eyes.

Cal was next, slipping out of his swimming trunks and standing naked before her, his erection nestling the head of his penis softly in the pubic hair on his lower abdomen.

"This is the first time I have seen you," Jenny said softly, and Cal nodded, surprised that he had never considered the fact she might have wanted to see him. They stood admiring each other for a couple of minutes before she stepped into his embrace, and they stood kissing longingly for several minutes. Cal finally broke the reverie, stooping to pick her up with ease before carrying her to the bed which ran across the back of the little trailer.

He placed her gently on the bed and began to cover her face and then her body with soft, warm kisses as she stretched out with her arms behind her head watching his every move with glowing eyes. When he reached her hips she spread her legs slowly, allowing him access to her inner thighs. He kissed up the insides of her thighs until he reached her warm, wet lips which he parted with his tongue, tasting her and running his tongue into her warmth as deeply as possible.

He moved upward to the sheath covering her passion button, gently prodding it with his tongue until she began to respond to his touches, rocking her hips with each drawn-out lick, thrusting her hips up so her body could meet his lips and tongue. When she came it was quietly, every muscle quivering as her body shuddered to a pent-up orgasm, her thighs clamping together around his head as he just held his tongue on her clit, not moving but giving more pleasure nevertheless with her every little movement. She pulled back and surged into his oral embrace several times, each time giving out a slight moan and another shudder. Finally she relaxed, her legs falling open, her eyes still gleaming into his own as he looked up.

Cal raised himself on two arms above her and slid into her effortlessly, pushing deliberately until he was entirely in her, and then slowly withdrawing. He moved in her deliberately, wanting the moment to last forever, and the look in her eyes said she was in agreement. The anticipation of three weeks would not allow him to continue in such a way much longer so he began to thrust more and more determinedly into her sweetness as she raised her body to meet each thrust. He came after just a few minutes, bucking into her several more times after the initial ejaculation, depositing every drop of semen as deeply in her as possible.

He pulled out after a minute of laying on top her, listening to her heart beat and the whispered words of love which she was depositing sweetly in his ear. They lay side by side, caressing each other, and coming together to kiss softly from time to time. After a few minutes she pushed him onto his back and began to kiss his body as he had hers. When she reached his penis she made love to it with her lips, her tongue, her mouth, sucking it to a throbbing erection before climbing above him and lowering herself onto his love pole.

She then lovingly rocked on him, her small breasts swaying deliciously above his face as she took all of him, pulled completely off him, and then settled back down taking all of him again. She continued to move in that fashion until he could take it no longer and pulled her down to him. He put his feet flat on the bed and began to initiate the intercourse, driving hungrily into her with increasingly powerful thrusts. She almost sobbed with each thrust until he came and she enveloped his mouth with her own, tasting him, trying to swallow his tongue and lips. At last they collapsed together on the bed, never taking their eyes from each other, and began talking about the past nine years that they had not been in touch.

Jenny and Mark had enjoyed a fairly average marriage, mostly wrapped around the children and passionate sex at least three times a week up until a year ago when he got a new secretary at the university and came home one night to announce the two of them would be moving to another institution after his contract was up that spring.

"She is young, she is sexy, and she has more tits than you or your daughter put together," he had hurtfully told Jenny one night, before leaving to move in with the other woman. The divorce became final two months later. "You ought to go find that dude you used to write to all the time," Mark had told her at the final court appearance for the divorce. "He's probably still living with his dog . . . I bet you got better tits than the dog." Jenny had just walked away, but had thought about Cal ever since.

"Maybe Jeanette was reading my mind," she said thoughtfully. "We are very much alike, she and I. Poor John, he is sometimes as obtuse as his father, and has a hard time keeping up with us women."

Cal had established several relationships over the nine years, some of which had moved to the sexual stage, but none had become permanent. It was as if he was always waiting for something. He hoped he had found what he was waiting for, he said, and Jenny just kissed him and hugged him closely, as he felt a few tears trickle down the side of her face to fall on his chest.

They found the teenagers lounging around the pool talking to a couple of other kids and took them all out to eat Chinese food. The remaining three days they settled into a simple routine of sightseeing in the morning and playing on the beach in the early afternoon, after which the teens would go to the pool and game room to be with their new friends while Cal and Jenny made up for lost time in each other's embrace.

The visit was over too soon, but Jenny and the kids agreed to spend Memorial Day weekend at Cal's farm in Missouri. Separating was difficult for them all, but especially for Cal, who did want to ever be without this wonderful woman again.

When the minivan pulled into Cal's yard the Friday before Memorial Day, Jeanette was the first person out of the vehicle, running and jumping into Cal's arms for a quick hug and kiss on the cheek.

"We've got a surprise for you," she whispered in his ear, "but I can't tell you just yet." He smiled at her youthful enthusiasm and hugged John as he came up, before releasing the two and taking their mother into his arms for a warm kiss.

"Can we go see the horses," Jeanette asked excitedly, and Cal found them a couple of apples to take with them. "Give them these and they'll be your friends for life," he said smiling as the two sped off across the road to the pasture beyond.

The two adults sat on the porch swing, softly swinging and touching each other as intimately as they dared. Cal knew he might be premature, but decided he must speak his mind as quickly as possible so he would know the tone of this time together.

"Jenny, I want you to marry me and bring the kids out here to grow up on the farm and among these gentle country people," he said, watching her for a reaction.

"I thought you might ask that," she said, reaching out to hold his hand in hers. "And the answer I have prepared for you is, "Yes" . . . a thousand times, 'Yes!'"

They smiled into each other's eyes before kissing their pledge to each other.

"I think that is going to make little Junior very happy," Jenny said with a twinkle in her eye as she moved his hand to her abdomen. "You can't feel him move yet on the outside, but I think I definitely felt him move on the inside."

Cal looked at her, startled, and then began to smile, pleased with their surprise.

"I can't say for sure, but I would guess it was that first orgasm that filled me almost full," Jenny teased, before kissing him again. He smiled back.

"If that's the case, then we might have two or three little Juniors in there."

Jenny laughed joyfully.

"It would be my pleasure to bear you as many children as God allows," the 45-year-old said softly. "If they are a part of you they are welcome in my body, which is also a part of you from now on." She then pulled her legs up under her and nestled up under his arm, laying her head on his chest.

A few minutes later the children raced back across the pasture and up to the porch. Jeanette reached the porch first and came to dead halt as she looked from one adult to the other, before continuing on to them slowly, hesitantly.

"Can we ride the horses later?" she asked Cal, almost shyly. Cal nodded. The girl sat down beside him nestling up under his other arm in the same manner her mother had, reaching out and stroking her mother on the cheek with one hand. When she saw her mother smile softly and nod, she spoke again, just as shyly.

"You asked Mama once if she would promise to let us call you 'Cal,' and not 'Uncle' or 'Grandpa.' Is it alright now if we call you 'Daddy?'" Cal gave her a gentle squeeze on the shoulder.

"I wouldn't want it any other way," he said, receiving the most beautiful smile from the lovely young lady.

John had followed his sister across the porch and was leaning against the railing, facing the three people on the swing.

"Would you teach me how to play football?" he asked hopefully, and received a smile and nod. "How about basketball?" Another nod. "And baseball?" Another nod.

"Thanks . . . Dad," the young man said, smiling as shyly as his sister, before settling in next to his mother on the swing. The woman lovingly stroked the boy's unruly hair out of his eyes and smiled up at the father of her next child. She was more beautiful to Cal than ever before. . . and he was glad he could now enjoy her beauty, her sweet personality and her wonderful sense of humor without fear of losing it again.

After dinner Jeanette made an unusual request.

"Daddy, would you show us the pictures of Mama that you made when she was pregnant with us?" Cal looked at Jenny questioningly.

"I told the kids everything about us on the way up here," she explained. "I wanted them to know everything regardless the outcome of the visit." Cal still hesitated to answer, looking at her again.

"It's okay, Cal, we have all seen each other naked . . . Mark took us to nudist camps every holiday and vacation the last three years before the divorce. We have no secrets in this family." Cal nodded then and went to his computer while the other three gathered around. He went to the most-used file folder on the computer and put it in slideshow mode. Soon, pictures of a younger – but no happier – Jenny began appearing on the screen, ten seconds at a time.

12