Calendar Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smell of soft perfume and talc filled his senses as he drew her nipple deep into his mouth. Her nipples were long and thick and he suckled hard on them as though he was trying to draw milk from a breast feeding mother.

Susan closed her eyes and struggled to keep control, her plan to get even with him had developed quicker than planned, his hands opening and closing on her breasts, his finger pressing deep into her flesh and the sucking of his warm wet mouth was sending her dangerously towards the edge.

Oh but it felt so, so good.

She still felt that he would not be man enough to fuck her so she could still humiliate him but she had to move him away from her breasts, her nipples were always sensitive and she knew that she had to stay in control.

She placed her hands around his wrists and pushed him backwards, her wet nipple slipping out from between his lips

They were both breathing heavy and the tension could have been cut with a knife.

It was Susan who broke the silence.

"That's enough for now Karl"

He sensed that there was more to come."Phew, I think I'm ok to continue now."

Susan was burning with humiliation. She couldn't believe that she had just let a strange young man suck her tits but she had to stick with the plan now.

As they continued the shoot he asked her to let down her hair that fell in tangles around her pretty face and then got her to peel off her stockings to reveal her slender legs.

Karl was struggling to contain himself and he could almost hear the throbbing pulses in his penis and temple as she modelled in various topless poses.

After a dozen or so shots Susan made another tough call "Right you shit" thought Susan "Time for revenge, time to be a teasing bitch"

"Karl...(shy schoolgirl look again) "do you want me to slip my panties off"

"Oh yes please err I mean yes good idea"

She was standing in front of the bed holding her hair in bunches on top of her head.

"I quite like this pose and I think that we've got it just right. So could you be a good boy and take my panties off for me Karl?."

He nodded, his dry mouth wouldn't allow him speak clearly.

As he moved towards the young nurse, she turned her back to him and waited patiently.

He moved so close that she could feel his warm breath on her neck and then he placed his hands around her waist, spreading his finger around her body.

She jumped as she felt his warm strong hands on her body and without waiting he slid his hands down onto her smooth hips and hooked two fingers under the waist band on each side of her panties. Slowly, very slowly he moved his hands down onto her thighs, dragging her panties with them.

Her firm pale butt was inches from his face and he couldn't resist the temptation of planting a gentle kiss followed by a little lick of each butt cheek. The fragrance that was rising from her pussy and her body talc was a heady concoction.

Susan flinched. "I don't believe it. He just licked my butt!"

She decided to play along. "Karl, that tickles. Stop it Karl and don't be a naughty boy." She was only 24 but she felt like she was scolding a child.

She barely moved her legs apart but it was enough for her to allow her panties to drop to the floor and then he kneeled and hooked the damp musky lace over her bare feet.

He slowly raised himself up and ran his hands up the back of her legs and then let his fingers lightly brush over the sensitive nerve ends of her prim bottom.

"Ummm Kaaarl,"

His touch was so gentle that she began to have small doubt about keeping her control.

Karl thought that he was getting away with a lot so why not push his luck?

He gave her a small smack on the bottom and left his hand there a second longer than he needed to. "You ok to turn around now"

She bit her lip. "Christ he was confident, more confident than she had counted on and oh my, what a delicious little slap on my bare bottom. I LIKED THAT "

She told herself that she had to get a grip, he was starting to over power her.

Susan decided that she had to get this moving quickly while she had some control.

She was very wet and horny.

She turned slowly to face him. Karl had a good look at her neatly trimmed triangle of pussy hair. At last he had managed to get her stark naked and fuck, she was an absolute babe.

Susan sat back on the bed with her knees together and swung herself onto the bed.

She lay down on her back with the leg furthest from him bent at the knee so that he was still able to see her pussy.

Susan leaned her head over to one side, to face him. "I feel so vulnerable like this Karl; it would make me feel so much better if you were naked as well."

Karl raised his eyebrows "and where are we going with this?" he was thinking.

He moved to the side of the bed and looked up and down the length her wonderful body.

For a second or two he then just looked into her big brown eyes and she thought that she had won, but then he peeled off his top and jeans and then hesitated before removing his shorts to reveal his big hard penis.

"Karl, you've been really naughty. You have got me to strip naked and then fondled and sucked my breasts and bottom and you have managed to get me very, very frustrated and now Karl I hope that you are prepared to...to fuck me."

Susan was hot, very hot but she still had to pretend to herself that she was a slut so that she could do what she did next.

She reached out and circled her fingers around his throbbing cock.

"Are you a boy Karl or a man, do you want me to show you what to do with that big hard cock."

She eased her legs apart to reveal a very wet pussy and then moved her other hand down over her flat tummy, through her pubic hair and slowly eased apart the lips of her virgina.

"It's nice and wet Karl, why don't you fuck my hot pussy."

She closed her eyes, surely this was someone else speaking, but she couldn't help getting a buzz from talking dirty. How was she capable of acting like a slut on heat?

There was one other thing that really worried her.

Now that she had seen him naked she also realised how powerful he was. What if she had pushed him too far? There was no way that she could stop him if he decided to take her by force.

Before she could react, he quickly climbed between her open and inviting thighs and she felt his hot throbbing penis rest between the lips of her vulva. He pinned her hips down with the weight of his hard body and moved his hands over her shoulders and then slid them down over her breasts and roughly pull at her nipples

He was no longer treating her gently; this had quickly turned into all out groping.

Susan had wanted to stop him but it had happened too fast, her arms were quickly pinned to her side and he began kissing her full on the lips, preventing her from protesting.

"Karl I, I...ummm, please ummm...Karl please"

He drew away and placed his finger over her lips. "Shhh Nurse, you want me I understand now."

She shook her head to move his finger and pleaded with him urgently.

"Please Karl listen to me, it wasn't supposed to happen like this. Please, please don't fuck me"

It was too late. He had already slipped the head of his penis down to the opening of her sex. The combination of her open thighs and her soaking wet pussy made it easy for him to slip his cock deep into her virgina.

She gasped out loud and moaned with a mix of frustration and passion.

"Oh my god, oooh...no...no...no...your...your raping me...please Karl no.

The young nurse's teasing from the moment she had walked in the door meant that foreplay was never needed less.

They were both near to orgasm as he thrust his eight inches of bone hard cock into her virgina until it was fully buried, before drawing halfway out and thrusting in hard with quick rhythmic surges

Her husband had been the 'only one' and love making with him had always been caring and gentle but this was something new to Susan, this was hard, frantic fucking.

He was fucking her mercilessly so that she had to wrap her arms around his neck to hold on.

They were half kissing, half biting each others bodies. This was all about animal urges Their control had snapped.

She new it was wrong, she knew that she was another man's woman but she would have died if Karl had stopped.

Susan's orgasm was the first to explode inside her weakened body but Karl continued to fuck her pussy remorselessly so that one orgasm rolled on into the next. She could barely speak when she felt Karl stop and tense up. "Karl, Karl" she said breathlessly, "I'm not protected; please Karl I'm not protected. I'm married for god's sake, please don't cum inside me."

It was a wrench to pull out of her hot wet throbbing virgina but Karl managed to pull clear and raise himself up.

She opened her eyes in time to see him desperately jerking his shaft that glistened wet with her juices and then see the three great streams of cum shoot from his cock that splashed across her breasts, tummy and cheek.

She was relishing the heat on her breasts from the fresh cum while he reached forward and smeared some across her nipples and lips

He moved up the bed to set him self astride her breasts and forced his wet hard penis against her dainty white teeth.

The nurse opened her lips and he slid his manhood in against her warm tongue. She cupped his balls and started to suck the remaining man juice from his softening cock while he, gently this time, fucked her mouth.

That was two months ago.

She hadn't left the studio straight away after the sex although she now knew she should have done.

They had laid in each others arms on the small bed, exploring each others naked bodies.

After they had recovered, she quickly dressed in her full uniform and she had told him that it was a 'one off', and a terrible mistake and that she was happily married.

But as she had begun to leave, he had grabbed her, forced her over the back of a chair and there she was half stripped of her uniform and for the first time in her life she was butt fucked.

She had left as soon as he had finished and now, two months later, she was sitting in her kitchen looking at the calendar that had arrived in the post a week ago.

It was addressed to her and Karl had obviously learnt to develop film since their session. As she flicked through the months of the calendar, she became more and more apprehensive.

All of the pictures were of her and to begin with they were the revealing type and gradually progressed to topless poses. It was bad enough having a calendar printed with photos that revealed her nipples but there was worse to come.

In September and October she was posing full frontal naked and when she turned to November and December the young nurse gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

In the pictures she was bent over a chair in her nurse's uniform with a naked man behind her. Her uniform had been pulled around her waist with her breasts hanging loose from the unbuttoned front. The photo was un-mistakenly her and clearly showed her taking a large penis into her tight anus!

The note in the envelope just read "I am having some friends back from school and they all want a nurse to pose for their own special calendar. If you decide not to turn up, the next copy goes to your husband and his friends and you will have the honour of becoming an instant internet celebrity.

Oh and by the way...get protection."

Susan finished her stiff drink, she was half drunk but she knew she would need to be.

She smoothed down her uniform and adjusted her stockings. She didn't want to be late for the calendar shoot.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haha what a stupid premise. Entertaining though. She was made it to be too incredibly stupid.

A2625BA2625Balmost 3 years ago

Great story , was well written . Would be great to continue further with the nurse series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very well down

Extremely well written and paced and hot !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Could've Been Great...

You wrote a good story but you need to do a little more research. A size 12 woman with 5' 2" height is anything but slim and would not be considered perfect.

ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Utterly Implausible...

..but still fun enough until you decided to stray into the "non-consent" zone and turned her from the victim of her own cocktease into the kind of idiot who'd leave the scene without destroying the evidence first.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Katie's House Party Exposure Conservative college girl loses bet and her inhibitionsin Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories