Calendar Shoot August MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,198 Followers

"I'm going to lay you down on these cool sheets and slowly slide your hosiery off. As your legs are bared I will replace your stocking with my mouth and tongue. I will take your garter belt and panties off and blow my hot breath on your pussy. I will take in your sweet fragrance and spread your pussy open with my fingers. Slowly I will lick you from asshole to clit and dip my tongue deep in your fucking hole and lick out all of your slimy juices"

Linda closed her eyes and her hand was down in her panties fingering her clit

"Linda stop touching your pussy or I won't!"

She quickly pulled her hand out and approached the bed.

"Don't you want to hear more?"

She shook her head no; "Just fucking do it!"

She slid onto the bed and covered my body with her sleek petite body. I quickly rolled her over onto her back and stared down at this gorgeous woman. Her hair was tousled and it framed her face like a halo. Her green eyes smoldered with passion and she wet her red full lips. She rocked her body from side to side trying to ease some of her sexual tension and release her sexual energy.

I lowered my mouth to hers and kissed her for the first time. Her mouth was on fire and she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back with such passion that it took the breath out of me. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and it felt as good as when she worked that same tongue on my cock.

I broke the kiss and moved to her cheek and chin, then her sleek neck kissing her below the ear she let out a moan and dug her fingers into my hair. I nipped at her earlobe and slipped my tongue into her ear and surrounding crevices.

She groaned again and arched her back. She was moaning constantly now as she rocked from side to side.

I kissed her shoulder and moved to her upper chest.

"Yes, yes John, please suck on my nipples. If you don't I think they may burst."

I cupped both firm breasts and could not believe just how hot and firm they really were. I kissed the top, sides and below them. I kissed the valley between them, she directed my lips to the nipples and as I sucked one rock hard nipple into my mouth she let out a long hiss and groaned out that she was cumming. I continued my assault on her nipples moving from one to the other, back and forth. Both tits were shiny and wet, covered with my saliva when I began moving downward. My hand cupped her pussy through her panties and they were drenched. I pulled the band aside and slipped a finger easily into her gaping hole. My entire palm was covered in her juices from her previous orgasm and she arched her back and groaned out she was cumming again.

I slid lower and unhooked her stockings as I said I would. As I slid them down her shapely legs my tongue followed the exposed flesh. When I pulled the first stocking off her foot I sucked on each toe individually lapping away at each digit like a large clit. This drove her crazy as she dug her fingers into the sheets and rolled her head back and forth. Looking up I stared directly into those hypnotic green eyes and her blonde tresses covered half of her face.

I proceeded to do the same to the other stocking once again playing with her dainty toes on the other foot. Her sex filled the room as I removed her garter belt and sat back on my haunches staring at this gorgeous petite woman, her pale skin covered with a glow of perspiration against the black satin sheets was amazing.

She reached out her arms to me and I slid down and my dace hovered over her panty clad pussy. I gripped the waistband and she quickly raised her ass as I could remove them easily. Her panties had a mind of its own, not wanting to part with her pussy. It finally gave way and I raised them to my face to inhale its pungent aroma.

Dropping them to the floor I slid down and cradled her ass in my hands raised her pussy to my mouth and I stuck out my tongue and licked at the crease between her compact firm ass cheeks.

She groaned out; "Oh fuck John, stop torturing me, I need to feel your hot tongue in my pussy and clit, stop teasing me and just fucking do it!"

I chuckled and slid my tongue upward from her tight ass cheeks to her asshole. I stabbed away at her tight hole and slipped my tongue in about two inches.

This sent her into orbit, she arched her back and let out a guttural moan and came again. Her thick white juices flowed freely from her cunt as I tasted them flowing down into her ass crack. Slipping my tongue out as I moved up to her treasure. The petals were extended and parted. They shined from all of the times she had already cum. I spread her lips wider with my thumbs and looked down at her pink folds, her juices were bubbling out like crude oil from an oil well. I dipped two fingers into her hole and she went wild as she arched her back against my fingers. I slipped the fingers out and quickly replaced them with my tongue. She started cumming immediately, drenching my face and tongue with her cum. It was dripping from my chin and down her thighs. I slipped the two fingers that were in her pussy into her tight ass hole and she groaned and rolled from side to side.

Linda had cum at least a half a dozen times already and we still haven't fucked.

I slowly began licking up and down her slit, lapping up her tasty juices as she oozed more and more cum from her cunt. I looked up from her pussy and she looked down at me, her face covered with her damp locks, the look of total sexuality emanated from this gorgeous woman. I couldn't wait to fill her dripping pussy with my stiff cock. She gently played with the hair on the back of my head as another orgasm slowly built in her loins. It went into overdrive when I finally made contact with her swollen clit. She wrapped her slender thighs around my head and crushed me to her pussy. I now had three fingers sliding in and out of her tight butt hole. I knew I was preparing to fuck that gorgeous compact ass later. I slipped my other hand into her pussy curling two fingers up into the upper part of her cunt I diddled her G spot as I sucked away at her clit.

This sent her into outer space as she screamed out and fell back to the bed. She squirted her juices out of her like she was urinating, but I knew better, it was her tasty cum, coming out in buckets.

Linda collapsed back to the bed and moaned quietly as I slowed my assault on her holes. I rose up and she smiled weakly through half opened eyes.

"My god that was amazing, I've never cum like that before, what a fucking workout. I want you again and again. My husband has a hard time making me cum once, but you I cum nearly a dozen times already,"

I smiled; "The beast is yet to cum!"

She groaned; "Come up here and cuddle with me, give me a chance to catch my breath before you fuck me."

I had to laugh, here was this gorgeous woman I had watched over and over again on Headline News and she was now talking nonchalantly about me fucking her, god I loved my job.

I slid up and pulled her tiny sexy body to mine, she rested her damp head on my chest and I combed my fingers though her thick blonde tresses. She moaned quietly as cleared the locks from her sexy face. She planted small kisses on my chest as I caressed her tapered back and cupped her compact ass.

Linda drifted off to sleep on my chest and I closed my eyes, the next thing I knew I felt a warm pair of lips bringing my cock back to life. As I opened my eyes I looked down and Sarah was bobbing her head up and down on my cock.

Her smiling eyes caught mine and she slipped my cock out of her mouth; "I can tell you haven't fucked her yet. I thought I would be able to taste her on your cock, but I guess I'll have to get it directly from the source."

With that she moved from between my legs and slowly kissed her way up Linda's parted thighs. Linda was still sleeping with her head on my chest. As Sarah began licking Linda's pussy Linda began to stir. She rubbed her head against my chest and I brushed her hair from her face. Her eyes fluttered open and moaned against me. She licked at my nipple lazily and softly stroked Sarah's head as she slipped her tongue between the folds of Linda's pussy.

Linda now fully awake began moaning louder and slipped down my chest to my stiff cock. She wrapped her small hand around the shaft and pumped it slowly. She wrapped her legs around Sarah's head as she rushed towards another orgasm, as she began cumming she dropped her head to my cock and sucked the head in. Her tongue lapped at my shaft and slurped along the underside. As her orgasm subsided she sucked slower and looked up at me with that half open mouth and smiled and that sexy look took me over.

I rolled over and pulled Linda beneath me. With her pussy well lubricated I found her wet slit and ran my cock up and down. Slowly pushing forward the head parted her lips and I slid in to one of the hottest, wettest, tightest pussies I have ever been in.

Her breath rushed out as she wrapped her shapely legs around my waist; "Oh fuck me, oh my god I nearly forgot how fantastic it felt to have a cock in my pussy once again. Oh my god, my husband never filled me like this, oh fuck me, fill my cunt with your meat, oh shit you're hitting places never hit before. Oh shit fuck me harder, yes, yes just like that, no, no, no I'm cumming already, don't stop, fuck me oh shit, I'm cummmmmingggggg!!"

Her legs fell from my waist as she quivered from the waist down. Her cunt tightened so hard that I had to fight from cumming. I wanted to fuck this woman in every position possible and I wasn't about to cum yet. I pulled out and it made a popping sound and the sloshing of her juices turned me on even more.

I flipped her over like a rag doll and pulled her hips back against me. I entered her from behind. She dropped her head to the pillow and her blonde tresses flowed over her face. I looked down and watched my cock slide in and out of her tight sheath. Her tiny rosebud opened and closed as I fucked her pussy. My balls slapped against her clit and it was driving her wild.

Sarah climbed to the head if the bed and sat before Linda. Linda got Sarah's message and began eating Sarah's dripping pussy.

Sarah held Linda's hair aside so we could both watch as Linda's flicking tongue slid back and forth across Sarah's pussy and clit. She was doing such a good job that Sarah clutched at Linda's head as she neared an orgasm. She tightened her thighs around her head and let out a scream that she was cumming.

I looked down at my cock which was now covered with all of Linda's cum and it shined in the light. I wiped some of the cum off my cock and slipped it into Linda's tight ass hole. I picked up the pace as Linda neared another orgasm.

She turned her head towards me, all I could see was her blonde waves; "Come on John, make me cum again, cum with me this time. Fill my cunt with your spunk; oh fuck me hard, you'll never know how long it's been since I felt a man squirt his cum in my cunt. I want to feel you bathe my inner walls with your juices. Oh fuck I'm cumming again, please, please cum with me!"

Still not wanting to cum I pulled out of her and slapped her on the ass.

"Oh noooooo, fuck you bastard, I want you to cum in me!"

"Not yet Linda, I want your ass first, then I want you to ride me and I'll cum in you then."

"You bastard, Ahhhhhhhhh, yessssss, slide that prick in my ass, oh fuck it's so fucking big, oh my god, I'm cumming already!"

I slipped my slick cock into her tight asshole and it nearly drew the cum from my balls. I had to stop moving or I knew I would loose it. I reached down and fingered her pussy and rubbed her clit. Her cunt was oozing juices like a leaky faucet. I finally regained some composure and began fucking that gorgeous tight ass of hers. She fell to the bed and I followed pinning her sweat covered body to the sheets. In and out I plunged into her asshole.

Sarah caressed her back and face as she played with her own pussy.

I knew I couldn't last too much longer, pulling out of Linda's tight ass I rolled over onto my back. I pulled Sarah over to suck my cock and she gladly licked me clean from Linda's asshole.

I pulled Linda over on top of my and I was the lust in her eyes as she guided my cock into her dripping hole.

Holding me down as she rode my cock she moaned out; "This time I'm getting what I want. I'm going to ride that fucking cock of yours until I feel you fill me with your cum, please, please cum with me. Oh I beg you to fuck me and fill me with your cum!"

She slammed up and down on my cock. The room was filled with our skin slapping against one another and the juices were bubbling out of her making the sounds even more erotic.

I reached up and played with her beautiful rock hard nipples, squeezing her firm tits as she tossed her head from side to side. She was getting her way, I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer all of my senses were on overload as they were soon to short circuit and I would blow and blow I did. I gripped her tight ass cheeks in my hands and slammed her up and down on my cock.

She let out a low animal growl as I emptied my full balls into her cunt. She screamed out; "Oh thank you, thank you, yes, yes never stop cumming, oh fuck it's such a sensation feeling, never stop cumming. Oh my god I can feel each squirt bathe my womb, yes. Yessssssssss!"

She collapsed against me as her lower body shook and her entire body glowed with the perspiration from her pores.

I gently caressed her quaking body as Sarah knelt next to us and whispered; "My god that had to be the most erotic scene I have ever watched. Thank god we have it on film."

I brushed a stray lock from Linda's damp forehead and smiled; "Ready for round two?"

She groaned and slapped my playfully. Slowly sliding off of me she said; "My god that fulfilled my every fantasy, what's left?"

I climbed off the bed and led her into the bathroom and turned on the shower; "After you my dear!"

I slapped her tight ass as Linda, and then Sarah entered the shower. I closed the door behind us and so started round two.

We spend over an hour in the shower sucking and fucking. By the time we got out, the bed was changed and round three and four lasted long into the night with Linda and Sarah fulfilling all of their fantasies and a few they didn't even think of.

So the August calendar shoot is in the can and I am looking forward to September and with only eight left, I can't wait for the surprise once all of the calendars are printed.

Up next Catherine Calloway from Headline News, another deep voiced blonde playing a night school teacher giving extra credit to Nicole Mitchell and Paul Goodloe, both from the Weather Channel.

Hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing them. Please let me know what you think, thank you!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,198 Followers
12