Calendar Shoot December MILF

Story Info
Sharon Resultan & friends play truth or dare.
7.2k words
4.63
49k
7
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

NOTE: For those of you who have not been following this series, it's about 24 main characters that are all news anchors. They are doing video shoots and using select pictures in the shoot for two calendars. One calendar is of single and married anchors. The second calendar is of MILFS. The proceeds are going to their selected charities and each anchor gets to act out one of their fantasies. Some anchors will be in multiple fantasies, but will be a main character only once. Hope you enjoy and would like any feedback on the series, thank you.

*

Sharon Resultan was very disappointed when I called to push her shoot off till December, but in the long run it worked out better. She had planned a Thanksgiving treat, but now made it a Christmas get together. Sharon had invited over Jennifer Carfagno, Kelly Cass and Stephanie Abrams along with their fantasy husbands, Jen brought Adam Berg from the weekend weather outlook, Kelly brought Kevin Robinson from the weekday outlook and Steffie brought Jim Cantore from the evening show. Sharon's fantasy husband was Paul Goodloe, also from the evening show.

The ladies were in the family room playing cards and drinking margaritas like it was water. The men were in the basement watching one of the many college bowl games on that time of the year.

Sharon had just come off air and was dressed in her work clothes, a bright red jacket that did little to hide her huge tits, below that was a simple short black skirt.

Kelly had the day off and her thick dishwater blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing a festive Christmas bulky knit sweater and a pair of khaki cargo pants. Jen was wearing a slinky wrap around burgundy dress that showed off her large tits and ample hips, seeing she had just come off of maternity leave we all knew her large tits still were producing milk, something we all yearned to taste. Stef was wearing a waist length tan jacket that was tight at the waist showing off her hourglass figure, below a tight grey skirt that flared out looked very inviting.

As for the men all were wearing dress slacks, either pullover sweaters or button down shirts.

As the margaritas flowed Sharon suggested a game of truth or dare. Everyone agreed and they all tossed two dares into a bowl. Sitting to Sharon's right was Steffie, across from her was Kelly and to her left was Jen.

Sharon started off reading the dare saying; "What man or woman at the Weather Channel would you like to have sex with?" The dare read; "Kiss the person across from you for thirty seconds."

Sharon smiled; "That's easy, I would have to say Nicole Mitchell, she's so petite and looks so innocent, I'd love to get between her thighs and make her howl."

Kelly looked at her; "Sharon, I didn't know you went both ways, very interesting." Her eyes twinkled with anticipation of the nights proceedings.

Steffie was next, picking up a piece of paper she read it out loud; "While out on assignment, ever make out with one of your co-anchors." The dare read; "Take off your top and leave off until your next turn."

Steffie turned red; "I guess I'll take truth and the answer is yes."

Jen shook her head; "Oh no Stephanie, we need to know who and what happened."

"It doesn't say that, but I will say it was with Jim Cantore while covering Hurricane Charlie."

Kelly was next picking up a paper she read it; "Have you ever cheated on your husband, if yes, with whom and describe." The dare read; Spread your legs and masturbate in front of the others."

Kelly looked flustered, "I'd love to masturbate for you, but I don't want to be the first to do a dare, so truth. I cheated on Harry with Dao Vu one Sunday afternoon after our show. We went back to my place and lounging around by the pool. Well one thing led to another and while I was applying suntan oil to her back I slid into her panties and well, you can imagine the rest."

The other three now looked at Kelly in a different light and they all liked to see where things were going as the evening progressed.

Jennifer was next, being the youngest she was a little timid as she read the note; "Tell us how you lost your virginity." The dare read; Suck on the nipples of the woman to your right for thirty seconds."

She looked at Sharon and smiled; "Losing my virginity is too painful to describe, so Sharon come on and bare them!"

Sharon deftly unbuttoned her jacket and her huge double D's were encased in a sexy black lacy bra. Unhooking it in front her large pink nipples were already erect anticipating Jennifer's mouth.

Standing up Jen moved over to Sharon and knelt next to her. Cradling them in her hands she drew one large tit into her mouth and her tongue lapped away at the turgid nipple. Her tongue flicked out around and around the fat pink tip and Sharon let out a low moan. Both Steffie and Kelly were staring intently at the couple across from them.

Jen moved to the other as saliva dripped from the first nipple. Sharon crushed Jen's mouth against her tit flesh closing her eyes experienced a tiny orgasm.

Kelly blurted out; "Time's up Jen, Jen you can stop now."

Jennifer slowly withdrew from the dripping tits and casually sat back down in her chair.

Sharon looked up through heavy lidded eyes and whispered. "Whew, that was something else. I think we need a break. I'll make another pitcher of margaritas and we can start again."

Kelly turned to Steffie; "I think we need new dares and take out these lame truths, what do you think?"

Stephanie nodded, "I'm in!"

Jen giggled; "Me too!"

Sharon smiled at the others; "Okay, everyone put two dares in the pot and we'll start the next round."

Sharon was first it read; "Strip someone from the waist down and lick their pussy for thirty seconds."

Sharon smiled; "Okay Kelly, strip!"

Kelly quickly stood up and pulled her pants down and spread her thighs. Sharon slid down and tugged her panties aside and took a long lap at the nearly bald pussy. Kelly dug her fingers in Sharon's blonde tresses as she ground her pussy against Sharon's mouth. Sharon lapped away like crazy and all of a sudden Jen yelled out that the thirty seconds were up.

Kelly let out a long low moan, nearly cumming she was at the edge, but the rules were the rules. Kelly slipped her pants back on and the other three ladies looked at the smoky blue eyes of Kelly and they all knew she was ready to pop.

Stephanie was next she read the dare out loud; "Take off your clothes and leave them off till the next round."

Blushing she stood and took off her jacket and bra. Shimming out of her tight skirt and panties she stood there before the other three women.

"What happens if the guys come up here?"

Sharon laughed; "Well I guess the game will then proceed to the next level, who wants another Margarita?"

Steffie blurted out; "I do!"

Kelly was next reading out loud; "Play with the player to your left for one minute."

Standing she moved over to Stephanie and raising her chin she kissed her passionately. Steffie returned the kiss as Kelly tweaked her nipples and slid her hand down to her wet pussy. Working on her clit she slipped her index finger up her dripping cunt. Just as she was about to cum Sharon yelled out; "Your minute is up!"

Stephanie let out a moan in frustration as Kelly sat back down. Looking over at Jennifer she smiled; "Okay Jen, you're next."

Tentatively Jen read the note to herself shaking her head she said; "I'm not sure I can do this. It says take off the panties on the woman to your right and lick her asshole while fingering yourself."

Sharon smiled; "I would love that, come on Jen, and give it a try."

Sharon was already raising her skirt as Jen moved over to her and removed her lacy black panties. Sharon slid lower in the chair and raised her legs exposing her asshole to Jen. Moving down Jen poked her tongue at Sharon's puckered asshole. Sharon let out a moan and gripped her fingers in Jen's blonde streaked hair. Jen was getting into it licking from asshole to pussy and back again.

Steffie yelled out; "Come on Jen, you're supposed to be fingering your pussy at the same time!"

Jennifer spread her thighs and slid her loose fitting dress around her waist; pulling the panties aside she dipped two fingers into her wet pussy. She moaned into Sharon's ass as she slapped away at her pussy. The room was filled with the sounds of her fingers slurping in and out of her pussy.

Kelly spoke up; Time's up, come on Jen, I said time's up!"

Sitting up she looked up at Sharon who was smiling down at the younger MILF. They kissed and Sharon licked the juices from Jen's fingers.

"Mmmmm yummy, I hope to taste it directly from the source soon."

Sharon was next, reading it she yelled out; How come I get all the tame ones. It says, you and the person across from you suck on the tits of the lady to your right."

Steffie looked at her; "What's that matter Sharon, my tits aren't good enough fore you?"

'It's not that Steffie, it's just I wanted to taste Jen's pussy. After licking her fingers and now knowing how yummy she tastes I just wanted more."

"Just wait, the evening's still young." Jennifer said with a coy look on her face.

With Stephanie still naked Sharon and Kelly went to sucking and licking both of her tits. Both of their hands strayed down to her pussy and one slid into her pussy as the other one tickled her asshole.

"Alright you two, time's up. Stephanie, you're next."

"Great at least now I can get dress."

Sharon looked at her; "Might as well read your next dare first, you may be taking them back off right away."

Stephanie picked up the piece of paper she read it to herself and smiled. Reading it out loud it said; "Get a cucumber from the kitchen and in front of the other masturbate for thirty seconds. You're right Sharon, why get my skirt all messy. Can you get me a SMALL cucumber?"

Sharon went to get the veggie and as she waited Stephanie began playing with her pussy getting it ready for the cucumber.

Sharon came back in with a medium sized cucumber and surprisingly she slid it right in and tossing her long blonde hair around began fucking herself with the vegetable.

The other three were staring at her and began playing with themselves as they watched the exotic display before them. Stephanie let out a low groan and painted the green veggie with her thick white cum."

Slumping back in her chair gasping for air she moaned out; "Your turn Kelly, I'll get dressed in a moment."

Kelly read her dare, getting up she dropped her pants and panties and getting up on the table on her hands and knees turned to the other and said; "It said to strip from the waist down, kneel on the table and for thirty seconds have the other three lick you all over. Come on get to it!"

Steffie was slipping into her bra and panties. "Leave me out of this one, I need to get dressed and recuperate from that great orgasm!"

Jennifer and Sharon came up behind Kelly. Sharon went for her ass seeing she already ate her pussy. Jen timidly licked away at Kelly meaty thighs and moved up to her seeping pussy. Dipping her tongue in she lapped away at the wet pink flesh. With her face so close to Sharon's their eyes met and they kissed deeply.

"Okay, okay you two, time's up. Jennifer you're next, last one!"

Jen's eyes nearly popped out of her head as she read the last dare. Licking her lips she read it out loud; "Pick anyone and strip each other, get in the sixty-nine position and try and make the other person cum first. The person who cums first is the loser and must do whatever the winner instructs the loser to do."

Jennifer looked at the three women trying to decide who she could make cum first; Steffie was out seeing she had just cum with the cucumber. Kelly was still hot from the tongue lashing Sharon and herself had just given her, but she also came earlier, so the logical choice was Sharon. Little did she know she was hot for Jennifer and wanted to taste her yummy pussy and taste her thick juicy cum.

Looking at Sharon she grinned; "I pick Sharon, come on and stand up so I can get you naked."

"Sounds delicious, you too!"

Sharon untied the dress at Jennifer's waist and quickly slipped it from her shoulders. She was wearing a lacy white bra and panties set and she got the bra off. Seeing she was still nursing her baby her nipples were leaking milk and Sharon dipped her head and licked the milk from her right nipple. Drawing the nipple into her mouth she sucked and got a mouthful of milk. She kissed Jen and dribbled some of the milk into her mouth.

Jennifer let out a moan and kissed her back hard. She already had Sharon naked from the waist up and was tugging the skirt and panties down.

Sharon slipped Jen's wet panties down but left her sexy beige stockings on. Moving over to the couch she laid back and pulled Jennifer down on top of her. They began kissing and sucking on each others big tits. Jennifer's laden with milk and Sharon's even larger tits were like two large pillows for Jen to suck on.

They twisted around and soon were lock between each other's thighs. Sharon dove right in licking and sucking on Jen's gaping hole. She shoved three fingers in and finding her G spot brought Jen right to the edge. Jen sensing this squeezed her thighs around Sharon's head staving off her impending orgasm. She herself sucked on Sharon's fat red clit making the juices boil in her pussy.

Sharon still had one trick left and if this didn't work she knew she was doomed to cum first. With her other hand she dipped a finger in Jen's dripping hole and getting it lubed up slipped it slowly into Jen's tight rectum. At the same time she sucked Jen's bursting clit between her lips and began to hum.

Jen let out a loud groan and shook all over as she let go a long squirt and covered Sharon's face with her sticky juices.

Jennifer rolled off of her and onto the floor. Her breathing was erratic and she knew she had lost the dare.

Sharon sat up; her blonde hair was a mess with Jen's juices and crushed from her tightly wrapped thighs. Wiping the back of her hand across her face she smiled at Jennifer. Kelly and Stephanie were looking on with awe on their faces.

Jen looked at Sharon; "Okay what's my punishment for losing and by the way, I nearly had you and I think losing wasn't so bad."

"You may think differently when I tell you what your task is."

Jennifer looked at her quizzically, "Okay Sharon let me have it."

"I want you go get cleaned up and make yourself look as sexy as you were before our little bout. Then just as you are go downstairs to the guys and persuade them to cum upstairs and join up in a mixed couple game of truth or dare. Just don't be too quick on bringing them up. The three of us need to go and get presentable too."

"Sharon, are you crazy, I can't do that!"

"Yes you can and you will, you lost and a bet is a bet, right ladies?"

Kelly and Stephanie looked at Sharon and then at Jennifer, they just smiled and nodded.

Without saying a word Jen stomped out of the room and entered the bathroom. After about ten minutes she exited the bathroom and looked like a million dollars. Her hair looked fantastic as it danced around her bare shoulders. Her make-up was repaired; her lips had a deep pink lip gloss on them looking very wet and sexy. Her body glowed from a fresh shower, she was ready to go.

Tossing her hair from shoulder to shoulder she licked lips as she slowly descended the stairs to the basement where the men were.

The other three ran to the basement door to catch what reaction the men had.

All of a sudden you could hear; "Oh my god Jennifer, you look great, come here and give me a kiss. Come sit on my lap. What's this all about?"

They could hear Jen talking but couldn't make out what she was saying.

Then they heard Kevin say; "Okay Jen, convince us!"

There was a lot of laughter and then silence, but the cameras downstairs caught all of the action.

Jen got up off of Jim's lap and stood before him and the others wearing only her high heeled shoes and a huge smile; "Okay you studs, first one totally naked gets a blow job from me!"

She couldn't believe what just came out of her mouth, but there was serious clothes flying off the men. Jim clamored from his chair attempting to struggle out of his clothes. Jen playfully shoved him back in his chair dooming him to finish last.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Jim blurted out.

All the others laughed as Kevin took off his last sock and yelled out; "Finished!"

She walked over to him and slowly stroked his awakening cock. Turning to the others she whispered loudly; "Take it all off boys; I have other places that also need some attention!"

Jen slipped to her knees and ran her tongue slowly up and down the underbelly of Kevin's long thick black cock.

He let out a groan and scooped up her blonde streaked locks in his large black hands. He wanted to see every moment of this gorgeous MILF sucking his cock.

Her tongue flicked across his stiff meat as she lowered her lips to the large mushroom shaped head. She worked her tongue into his pee hole and round her tongue around and around the head. Slipping her mouth off the head with a loud pop she moved lower and sucked on the flesh and worked her mouth towards his balls. She sucked first one nut into her mouth as she wormed her tongue around it. Popping it out she repeated the process with the other nut. All along she stroked his cock working her saliva filled fist faster and faster up and down his shaft. Jen now had both nuts stuffed into her mouth and began humming. Her other hand found his tight ass and shoved a finger up his tight hole.

Suddenly Kevin let out a load groan and pulled Jen's face off his balls and shit his hot load all over her face. She giggled as the first shot hit her on the lips and she sucked it into her mouth before it dripped away. Before she knew it the second shot hit her mouth and flooded her cavity. Swallowing as fast as she could the third and fourth shot across her cheek and into her hair. She laughed at this and worked the sperm into her skin and hair like an expensive lotion.

Kevin fell to a nearby chair spent for the time being.

"Alright you studs, who's next. I need my pussy licked and my mouth filled again!"

Jim jumped from the chair and stuffed his cock into her waiting mouth. With Jen still on her knees Paul coaxed her up off her haunches so he could slide between her trim sexy thighs. Adam watched from the side knowing he was going to fuck his wife in the ass once Jim and Paul got her even hotter then she was now.

As Jen bobbed up and down on Jim's cock he looked down at her and thought; "It's always the innocent looking girl next door type that was the wildest. She smiled up at him as she licked his cock up and down the underside. Her dark eyes sparkled as she caught his gaze. Her sun streaked shoulder length blonde hair bounced about her head as she attacked his cock and Paul ran his long tongue back and forth lazily between her dripping folds.

"Oh shit Paul, right there, keep that up and I'll be cumming all over your face soon. Mmmmmm Jim I just love the feel of your big cock tickling my tonsils. Yes, yes Paul right there, oh fuck I'm cumming again!"

She swallowed all of Jim's cock and squirted her load all over Paul's working mouth drenching his chin and neck in her nectar. She wobbled about on her knees as Jim cupped her head in his hands. She refused to relinquish his cock from her throat. Her tongue wound around his shaft as she continued to bob up and down on it Reaching back Jen stroked Paul's huge cock, his tongue continued to lap away at her juice filled pussy.

Jim reached down and palmed her huge tits that were still filled with mother's milk. Squeezing them tiny drops of milk began dripping from both nipples. Jim rubbed the milk into her tits as she brought him near orgasm. Pulling his cock from her mouth he slid lower and using her milky mixture and her saliva began fucking those two magnificent orbs of flesh. Milk was now flowing freely as he fucked her tits and the sight before him was sending him into sensory overload.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers
12