Calendar Shoot December MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Jen was moaning constantly now as Paul was bringing her towards another orgasm. She stroked Paul's huge shaft and Jim fucked away at her juicy tits.

It was too much for Jim to take and he let go her tits and grabbing his cock aimed it at her face. Seeing this she opened her pink glossy lips and the first milky shot hit her directly on her tongue. Squirt after endless squirt hit her bathing her face, neck tits and hair in his this white goo. This sent her over the top and shook as she came again on Paul's working tongue.

Jen slumped backwards and at the same time took his hard shaft in her mouth. Her tongue wrapped around and around his thick black veined shaft. Herr entire body was covered in a thin film of sweat as it glistened in the dim light of the basement rec. room.

Pulling her hips over his body her mouth popped off his cock and he repositioned her dripping pussy directly over his cock. Paul fisted his cock and slipped it between her open pussy. She savagely drove her hips downwards and in one swift motion buried his entire ten inches in her tight cunt. This was the first cock in her pussy since her pregnancy, her husband had been reluctant to fuck her, afraid of getting her pregnant again. So here she was fucking one of her co-workers, who also happened to be black and very virile seeing he had already gotten Nicole Mitchell pregnant in an earlier shoot.

Jen let out an animal like growl as Paul filled her cock hungry cunt. She was tighter then any pussy he had fucked in recent months. Jen dug her fingers in her blonde lock that was still covered in Jim's semen. She bounced roughly up and down on his huge spear; she loved every second and every inch of his cock.

"Oh Paul, I love the way you feel in my pussy. I never felt anything so fantastic in my cunt. It feels like you're going to tear my in two. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum again!"

This is what Adam, her make believe husband was waiting for. He slipped in behind Jen and pushing her chest closer to Paul, who began sucking on her milk filled tits, positioned his cock at her ass hole and with one quick lunge popped the head of his slim, but long cock in her tight asshole. She arched her back and in doing this drove another three inches of his cock into her asshole. This was too much for Jen to take and she shook with another huge orgasm.

"Oh fuck my pussy harder Paul, come on Adam fuck my tight ass, shit I need a cock in my mouth. Please someone fuck my mouth! She let out Oomph when Kevin stood up and shoved his now stiff cock in her mouth. Two large black cocks and one long white cock fucked Jen Carfagno's three holes and she wanted all of them filled with their spunk.

She was about to get her wish. Adam was first, her ultra tight asshole sucked the sperm from his tightened balls and he gripped her ample hips and unloaded a quart of sperm up her ass. She knew she should have Paul pull out of her pussy so she wouldn't get pregnant again, but she was just dying to feel his spunk bathe her pussy. She picked up the pace after Adam pulled out of her ass. His cum oozed out of her asshole.

"Come on Paul, cum in my pussy. I need to feel you splash your cum all over the walls of my pussy. She clamped her mouth to his and he unloaded a thick heavy stream of cum into her gripping pussy. Once her uncountable orgasm subsided a pair of hands flipped her over onto her belly and pulling her to her knees Kevin slipped his cock into her cum filled cunt from behind and began fucking her doggy style. Cum was oozing from both her holes and Kevin was about to deposit another load seeing she nearly had him cumming in her mouth, but broke off when Paul started cumming in her.

Jen dropped her sweat covered head to the floor as Kevin plowed harder and harder into her swishy pussy. Her tits swayed from side to side as Kevin used her body for his enjoyment. She tightened when he toyed with her clit and again putting her over the top drew another load of cum into her cum starved pussy. She fell to the floor and laid there breathing heavily as cum covered her body and filled every orifice.

Jen was truly satisfied, at least for now. The four men sat back and looked with amazement at this woman who hours ago looked so innocent, but now laid before them looking like she had just fucked the entire fifth fleet.

Slowly she regained her strength and told the four men to follow her; "Oh no you don't follow me just the way you are. I want the other ladies to see your cocks covered in your and my cum."

They followed Jen up the stairs like the Pied Piper. With Jim directly behind her he was amazed with her tight ass and all of the cum covering her asshole and pussy.

When they got upstairs Jen smiled; "Okay ladies, mission accomplished. As you can see I am totally fucked and she laughed; I loved every second of it. I just may have become pregnant again, but to tell you the truth, it was well worth it. Are the three of you ready for MY dare?"

They nodded as they stared at the naked cocks before them. The three cocks of Adam, Paul and Jim were already getting stiff. Kevin was still soft seeing he had already came twice.

"I want you ladies to suck these fine cocks, just the way they are with their cum and my cum still covering them. The one who get their cock to cum first has the choice of either getting fucked by all four of them or making one of the other two fuck all four cocks. Your choice. The two ladies who loose get to eat each other. First I want to see the three of you strip each other, feel free to feel each other up first and make out a little to get the men hot. As for me I'm going to take a nice long shower. Sharon do you have a douche I can use? Hopefully I can prevent the possibility of an unwanted pregnancy."

Sharon nodded and told Jen where to find it. Off she went to get cleaned up as the three other women approached each other. Sharon reached for the bottom of Kelly's sweater and slowly drew it upwards and over Kelly's head. She leaned forward and kissed her on the lips as Kelly ran her fingers through Sharon's short blonde hair.

Stephanie worked on the buttons of Sharon's jacket and quickly had it off and was now unhooking her large white lacy bra. Her tits sprung free and Kelly dropped her hands to cup Sharon's huge tits. The aureoles were the size of silver dollars with big pink nipples.

Stephanie worked on Sharon's skirt and tugging it down along with her matching lacy panties. Sharon stood kissing Kelly dressed in high heels and nothing else. Sharon reached down and unbuttoned Kelly's cargo pants and they floated to the floor. She too was now naked as the two of them now moved to strip Steffie of her clothes. Kelly moved behind Steffie and cupping her large tits kissed her on the neck and moved her fingers to the buttons on her jacket. One by one they opened exposing Steffie's tanned upper torso.

Sharon was kissing her with open mouth as she worked on the zipper on the side of her skirt. Tugging in down the material gave way and floated around her ankles. Her tiny thong followed and Steffie's gorgeous ass was exposed to everyone in the room. Her shapely thighs and neatly trimmed pussy sparkled from her already seeping pussy.

Kelly removed her jacket and popped open her bra freeing Steffie's high firm tits. They were capped with large nipples, but very little aureoles to speak of.

The three ladies stood before the men and fingered each other's pussy. Heavy breathing filled the room as the women rushed to get each other off. The men sat before them stroking their once again stiff cocks.

Sharon was the first to speak; "Alright gentlemen, who wants who to suck them off?"

Paul reached out to Steffie and she knelt before him and began kissing his upper thighs. He gathered her dirty blonde hair in his large black hands and tugged at her moving her towards his leaking cock. She let out a moan as she swiped her tongue across the head of his large black cock, licking up the pre-cum that was already leaking out. She ran her full red lips up and down the side of his cock sucking up the moisture from Jen's pussy. She popped first one then both balls into her mouth as her tongue lapped away at them her tiny fingers rode up and down the length of his stiff cock.

Jim pulled Kelly towards him and she belt at the waist and quickly sucked his cock deep in her throat. He tugged at her ponytail and urged her down deeper on his cock. Surprisingly she swallowed his entire cock and she cocked her head and looked him deep in the eye with those translucent blue eyes. That alone nearly caused him to shoot his load. Kelly was determined to win this contest, but Sharon had other plans. She wanted desperately to win the sucking contest seeing this was her fantasy and suddenly it was getting out of hand and she was losing control.

Unfortunately for Sharon Kevin pulled her towards his semi-stiff cock. She knew she could win easily, but unknown to her Kevin was the only guy of the four who already came twice and he was a long way from cumming again anytime soon.

Sharon worked all of her magic on Kevin's large black cock and finally got it stiff once again, but again he was a long way from cumming.

Steffie and Sharon were on their knees working on those two black cocks. Both men had their hands dug into their blonde locks guiding their mouths up and down those black wet shafts. The entire room was filled with the sounds of slurping mouths and men groaning.

With Kelly still on her feet, bent over Jim sucking his cock like a pro, Adam got up and moved behind her and rubbing his stiff cock back and forth parted Kelly's tight pussy and slowly entered her tight cunt. She let out a deep moan and pushed against his cock sending a few more inches into her.

Sharon hearing this looked up from Kevin's cock and yelled out, "Hey Adam, none of that! You're giving Kelly an unfair advantage. Just the sight of you fucking her might cause Jim to cum sooner."

Adam continued fucking Kelly; "You have got to be kidding Sharon, all of the guys can see the same thing, maybe even better angles, isn't that so Paul?"

He just nodded.

Sharon stroked Kevin and continued; "Never the less, you're getting Kelly hotter and she doesn't need any help. Why don't you go and help Jen clean up in the shower?"

Adam smiled; "Great idea!"

He pulled out of Kelly and a popping sound echoed out as he stepped away.

Kelly let out a moan; "No Adam, please fuck me some more that felt great!'

Adam laughed; "Later Kelly, maybe later!"

As Adam left the room he looked back and it was hard to believe what he was seeing. Three of the most beautiful women he worked with side by side were now naked sucking like cheap whores. Their hair was disheveled, mouths strained as thick columns of meat invaded their willing mouths. He couldn't wait to get to the bathroom and see Jen all wet and slippery from the shower.

Sharon's bathroom was huge and the shower covered nearly an entire wall. Adam opened the door and Jen stood there with a hose shoved up her pussy and water was shooting out of her cunt. Her eyes were closed and she was fingering her clit. Her eyes shot open when the door opened and smiled when she saw Adam enter and close the door behind him.

Without saying a word she drew him to her wet body and they kissed passionately. Their tongues dueled with each others and Jen stroked his stiff cock. Adam pulled the hose from her pussy and replaced it with his fingers as he finger fucked her with first two fingers and then three.

Jen was plastered against the wall and wrapped one leg around his waist as she drew him to her. Adam removed his fingers from her aching pussy and promptly replaced them with his stiff cock.

Jen crushed her firm tits against his chest as she looped her arms and legs around his body. Her ample ass was pressed against the tiled walls as he sawed his cock in and out of her dripping pussy. She was totally off the floor as she violently rode his cock. Her mouth was locked on his shoving her tongue deep into his mouth.

Adam dripped her ass and let her ride his cock, crushing her tits against his chest. He turned her around and sent her directly under the spray of the shower. Her hair was now drenched and she kissed him even harder. Her moans got louder and loader as she neared another orgasm she suddenly stiffened and let out a long moan and shook as she came all over his cock.

Adam slowly let her legs go and she slipped to the shower floor. Adam followed her and held her close as her orgasm subsided.

When she regained her strength they both got up and laughing like kids washed each other. Soaping up each other and washing each others hair. Near the end of the shower they were both getting turned on again as Adam pulled Jennifer's gorgeous ass up against his stiff cock. He cupped her large soapy tits and pulled her against him. His mouth sucked on the sensitive skin between her earlobe and shoulder. Jen shivered as she reached back and placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her puckered ass. Adam pushed forward and the head popped in. Just then the water turned dramatically cooler. They both let out screams of disbelief, quickly turning off the water they jumped from the shower and picking up two large oversized fluffy towels proceeded to dry each other off.

Adam sat Jen down at Sharon's dressing table and gently brushed her damp locks. The blonde streaked hair looked very inviting with large damp strands complementing her angelic face. It was hard to believe this innocent looking woman just fucked four guys and sucked them all nearly dry.

Jen smiled back at Adam from the mirror, her dark eyes twinkled knowing she wanted him again.

He took her by the hand and led her out of the bathroom back into the living room. From the looks of things the competition was over and it looked like Kelly was the winner.

Adam and Jennifer took a seat on the sofa across from the other. They lazily caressed each other as they took in the action before them.

Steffie and Sharon were locked in a heated embrace, their hands caressing each other as they also watched the three men devourer Kelly. Kelly was riding Paul's big black cock as Jim was behind her shoving his large cock in and out of her ample ass. Kevin was behind the couch pulling on Kelly's ponytail stuffing his thick black cock in and out of her dripping mouth. Their moans filled the air and Jen wiggled around on the couch as that pesky itch resurfaced in her pussy.

Getting up on her knees she took Adam's cock in her mouth and sucked on it slowly, her eyes never leaving the foursome across the room.

Sharon and Stephanie were now locked in a sixty-nine on the floor licking madly at each other's pussy.

Kelly was glistening as sweat covered her entire body as the three men plowed their stiff cocks in her holes.

Jen pulled off of Adam's cock and leaning over the arm of the sofa offered up her ass to Adam. He quickly scurried around behind her and entered her dripping pussy. She was tighter then before and he began fucking her faster and deeper. Her large milk filled tits swung back and forth as she turned her angelic face towards Adam and captured his mouth with hers. They kissed hard as Adam gripped her hips and slammed into her harder and harder. The room was filled with the sounds of slapping flesh. Moans filled the air as Adam neared another orgasm.

Jen tore her mouth from Adam's; "Oh Adam fuck me harder, yes, yes just like that, oh fuck me hard, yes I'm going to cum again, please Adam cum with me. I want to feel you splash your cum in my womb, oh fuck yes, I'm cumminggggg!

Adam stiffened and slammed hard into Jennifer's quaking pussy and unloaded his cum, bathing every inch of her inner walls. He collapsed against her and they both lay there breathing erratically.

On the other couch Kelly was wailing as both Paul and Jim were fucking Kelly as hard as possible. Jim tugged at her ponytail which now came undone and her thick blonde hair covered half of Paul's sweat covered body.

On the floor Kevin moved back and forth between Sharon and Stephanie who were still locked in a torrid sixty-nine. Kevin was now behind Steffie, gripping her sexy hips and driving his big black cock in and out of her dripping pussy. Sharon was working on her clit and Kevin's cum covered cock. He pulled out of her cunt and moved around pushing Steffie's head out of the way and now drove his cock balls deep into Sharon's cunt. Steffie rolled off of Sharon and Sharon promptly wrapped her arm and legs around Kevin drawing him deeper into her pussy and crushing his sweat covered body against her huge cushioned chest.

Her lily white body beneath his coal black skin was amazing as she wrapped her meaty thighs around his waist and rode him for all he was worth. Her blonde hair fanned out on the carpet as he kissed her hard and groaned and stiffened as he let go his load deep in her pussy. She arched her back grinding her clit against his pelvic bone sending her over the top and letting out a loud scream that she was cumming too.

On the couch Kelly was riding Paul's cock like a possessed woman. Having cum several times already, Paul's cock was covered in streams of thick white female cum. Her entire body was dripping in sweat as she slammed down hard on his cock. With one final upwards thrust Paul unloaded his cum causing Kelly to collapse again this gorgeous black specimen of a man as another orgasm overtook her body and she fainted against him.

Jim had pulled out of Kelly's ass and was fucking Steffie from behind. Her head was buried in the cushions of the couch and Jim slammed into her faster and faster. Her huge tits swung back and forth as she urged him on begging him to make her cum and this was a challenge he was up to. He slowed his pace as he felt his orgasm cumming. He wanted her to cum first knowing he could now cum at the drop of a hat and he reached below and fingered her clit. Suddenly Sharon was under her licking away at her pussy and his cock trying to get her to cum. She succeeded as Stephanie suddenly arched her back and dropped back to her cushion as her entire body shook from one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experiences.

Jim looked down at Sharon's smiling face and he pulled out of Stephanie and gripping his cock shot his heavy load all over Sharon's face and tits. As the second wave of cum shot out he shoved it back into Stephanie and she came once again from the unexpected but welcomed intrusion.

Adam and Jen cuddles together as they watched the other six slowly recuperate from their intense fuck session. Slowly one by one got up and staged off to the large shower where all worked each other into a lather, but that's another story.

Up next the long anticipated meeting with the gorgeous Robin Meade and her family.

Hope you enjoyed this series as much as I enjoyed writing it. As always your comments are welcomed and encouraged, thank you.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers
12