Calendar Shoot February MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

I smiled weakly at him and just nodded.

I looked at Carrie who was staring at the cameraman's cock wit her piercing deep blue eyes and whispered weakly; "Don't let that nice piece of meat go to waste, come over her and fuck me!"

He dropped the camera and was between her oily thighs in a second. His medium sized cock slipped into her dripping pussy rather easily. She tried to wrap her legs around him, but with all of the oil on them she kept on slipping off.

Using all of her strength she rolled over and now Fred was on his back and Carrie with her body gleaming began riding his cock. I was now stiff as a board and watched as the oily dripped from her hair and her swaying tits all over Fred's chest. Carrie's gorgeous ass was shining in the light and I slipped in behind her as I watched her pussy lips mold around his up thrusting cock.

Grabbing my cock I tried to hold her hips still for a second but she kept on slipping away. Finally I got lucky and speared my cock between her oily ass cheeks and with a squishy pop slipped into her ass. She quit moving abruptly and sat up straight. Two cocks buried into her holes as she turned her face to me and covered my mouth with hers. I latched onto her tits from behind and Fred and I began fucking Carrie in unison. We were like a well oiled machine, surely we had enough oil as we fucked Carrie for a good fifteen minutes, Carrie came at least a half a dozen times and after Fred emptied his balls deep into Carrie's pussy I continued my assault on her ass. After coming so many times I knew I would last a long time and Carrie now lay on the bed on her stomach as I fucked away at her ass.

She turned her oil covered head looking me in the eyes with those deep pools of blue and they sparkled; "Cum in my ass John, I want to feel you explode deep in my ass."

I dug my fingers in her oily hair and covered her mouth with mine. Our tongues dueled with each other as I picked up the pace. I stiffened and let out a long groan as I exploded deep in her bowels. This triggered one last orgasm for Carrie as she collapsed onto the bed.

I slipped off of her and looking across the room was Betty Nguyen holding the camera and Bonnie Schneider playing with Betty tits. Betty was focused on our forms on the bed.

From the other side of the bed Fred yelled out; "And cut and print!"

We all laughed as Betty lowered the camera and pushed Bonnie's hand away from her tits; "Plenty of time for that tomorrow Bonnie. Hi you guys we just wanted to tough base about our shoot tomorrow, are we still on?

I smiled weakly at Betty, who by the way looked fantastic; "Sorry Betty, but after tonight we'll have to reschedule for the day after tomorrow if that's okay with you?"

Betty and Bonnie nodded, "We understand and we want you at your best when we do our calendar layout. We'll let Tony know we postponed for another day. You two better get your rest now."

Fred slipped out of the bed, quickly got dressed and said he would be back tomorrow for the camera equipment.

"That's fine Fred; just don't make it too early. Betty can you please let them know at CNN that Carrie WILL NOT be in tomorrow morning. I would say that she's in a tight spot, but with all of this oil on her that wouldn't be true."

Everyone laughed and as they left the room I slipped one oily tit into my mouth and I said to Carrie; "Are you ready for round three?"

She groaned and nodded yes.

It was a night to remember and to think we were only halfway through February on the calendar. I hope I can make it to December and then remembered that in December was Robin Meade all of a sudden my cock began to stiffen.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
12