Calendar Shoot July MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers

"Hi Christi, would you like me to spot you?

She smiled at him and said; "Thanks Bob that would be great!"

She lay on the bench and he hovered over her and his huge cock bumped against her head. She arched her head and stared at the monster in his pants and didn't say a word.

He took the barbells off their stand and placed it just above her.

She took them and started lifting and raising them. Never taking her eyes off his bulging shorts. When she was done he took the barbells and placed them back in the stand.

"Excuse for a minute Christi, I need to use the little boys room."

She chuckled; "I think you're going to the wrong room then Bob."

He laughed and left the gym area.

When he returned he approached her twirling in his fingers his jock strap. She looked at him and then down at his shorts. His cock was sticking a good five inches out the bottom of his shorts. Her eyes went wide when she saw how thick it was, had to be as wide as a U.S. silver dollar and at least twelve to fourteen inches long. She licked her lips when he dropped the jock at her feet.

"See anything you like Christi?"

All she could do was nod and say; "Excuse me, my turn to use the ladies room."

We both laughed when she disappeared but when she returned the shoe was on the other foot.

She came into the gym twirling her bra in one hand and her panties in the other. Her huge nipples were boring holes in the tank top and nearly popped out the arm holes. She had changed into a pair of tight shorts and her camel toe showed off prominently.

She tossed her bra and panties at Bob's feet and whispered to him; "See anything YOU like Bob?"

"Touché Christi, touché!"

Bob stepped up to Christi and he towered over her. Looking down at her he kissed her. She threw her arms around him and on tiptoes kissed him back. His hands grabbed her shapely ass and pulled her hard against his stiffening cock.

She let out a gasp when she ran her tiny hand up and down the length of his cock not believing it was still growing. She knew there was no way she would fit that monster in her tiny pussy.

Bob turned Christi around and kissed her neck shoving the ponytail out of the way. Again she groaned as he reached down and pulled the loose tank top from her body. It was Bob's turn to groan as he looked over her shoulder at her huge tits. They were very firm and had unusual nipples. The aureole and nipple looked like tiny knobs on the end of her tits. The last time he ever saw tits like that were on the old porn star Traci Lords.

He cupped her tits and pulled her back against his stiff cock.

Just like the other night she started talking dirty; "Yeah that's it Bob, play with Christi's big titties I want you to fuck them later with that big cock of yours. I want that cock sliding between my tits as I suck you off!"

Lifting her off her feet he carried her over to the chin-up bar and she took the bar in her hands and Bob slowly let her go. He knelt before her and as she slowly chinned herself up he grabbed her shorts and pulled them down her long slender legs. She continued to chin herself and he leaned forward and began licking her legs as she rose and fell. Kneeling up he found her pussy which was dripping now.

Bob slipped his tongue between her wet lips and as she rose and fell he slipped in and out of her pussy. As he looked up at her, her large full breasts moved from side to side.

Through gasp of breath she moaned out; "Oh fuck me Bobby with your tongue, yes, yes just like that oh your fucking tongue feels so fucking good on my clit and pussy lips."

She started to loose her grip on the bar and started to slip. Grabbing her by the hips he lowered her to the mat and followed her down as he resumed eating her pussy.

She rolled from side to side gripping his head with her slender thighs she spat out; "Fuck me with that big tongue of yours, yes just like that I love it when you slip your fat fingers into my cunt. Yes I'm almost there, yes; yes eat me deeper, I'm going to cum!"

Just then Bob broke free from her viselike thighs and she lay there moaning at the verge of cumming. She dropped her hands down to her pussy to finish herself off, but Bobby grabbed her hands and told her; "Wait Christi, hold off and I swear it will get even getter and be the best orgasm you ever had."

She looked up at him with lust in those gorgeous blue eyes and said; "You fucker Bobby, you better be right, I'm so fucking hot right now, I need to cum so bad, please help me cum now."

Bob pulled her to her wobbly feet and led her to the sauna where he tossed some more cold water on the coals and the room was filled with hot wet steam.

Placing her on the upper seat he sat below and drew her ass down to his mouth. Once again she groaned when his tongue entered her pussy and he shoved two fingers up her cunt and another two he slowly worked into her asshole.

"Oh Bobby, fill my holes with your tongue and fingers, get me ready to fuck that monster of a cock between your legs. Oh fuck Bobby, I'm going to cum now, please don't stop, I need to cum so fucking bad, yeah just like that, oh fuck yeah, I'm cummmmmingggggg!!!"

She fell back against the wooden bench gasping for air. Her entire body was covered in sweat from the sauna and she couldn't catch her breath as she came again and again as Bobby continued his assault on her pussy and asshole. Rivers of cum were flowing from her cunt as he licked it up as fast as she let it out.

Her large tits were covered in her sweat and she looked absolutely like the total slut she really was. It's hard to believe she's the same sexy, perky news anchor we see daily on Headline News.

"Oh Bobby please stop and get me out of here before I pass out, I can't take anymore of your tongue right now, I'm in a constant state of orgasm, oh fuck here comes another one, please stop."

She slumped against him and passed out.

Bob quickly pulled her to her feet and nearly dropping her due to her wet slippery body pulled her out of the sauna and hurried her to the shower room. Holding her in his arms he turned on the cold water and the shock made her jump and nearly fall from his arms.

She slowly came around and he stood her up against him. She rested her head on his bare chest. Bob pulled the ponytail holder from her hair and it fell across her face. Backing her up her golden locks were now drenched in the water. She let out a scream and Bob slowly turned the water from cold to warm.

She moaned as he began soaping up her body with his large hands and she began getting turned on again. She let out a yelp as he squirted a gob of shampoo into her tresses and began working the suds into her scalp. She moaned constantly as he cleaned her body. Resting her soapy head on his chest she looked up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes and smiled.

She slowly slipped down his body until she was on her knees before him.

With his hands still working the shampoo into her locks she reached up and tugged his dripping shorts off.

Bob turned the spray onto her head as he worked the shampoo from her hair. She smiled up at him as she gripped his monstrous cock in both hands. They barely fit around the girth of his cock and with one hand above the other there was still another five inches below her hands and the head above her hands.

She leaned forward and stuck out her tongue as she jerked her hands up and down his fat shaft. She licked around and around the head as she sucked it partway into her straining mouth. She was amazed that the head filled her mouth and she still wondered how she was going to be able to fit this monster in her cunt. She was so fucking hot now; she knew she had to try.

She smiled up at him; "Okay Bobby, now it's your turn to cum. How about a little cream rinse in my hair after the shampoo you gave me."

Looking down at her, even though he knew she was a real cunt he had to admire what an absolutely gorgeous woman she was. With her wet hair plastered to her head, her wet sexy lashes looking up at him. Her wet lips and flicking tongue along with those two tiny dainty hands jerking him off he knew he couldn't last long. Sitting next to her for the past few years dreaming of this exact scene was sensory overload and he closed his eyes and began squirting buckets of cum all over her face and hair.

"Yes, yes, it's it Bobby, give me your cum. I want to bathe in it. Oh fuck Bobby it tastes so fucking good."

She ran her mouth all over the length of his squirting cock and continued to jerk him off. Finally he began to soften and even now he was still over a foot long.

Standing up and turning into the spray to clean herself off she turned back to Bob and wrapped her arms around his thick neck. Her large tits crushed against his full hard chest. She wiggled her hips and once again he began to harden.

"Oh no you don't, you my man, get into your own locker room and get cleaned up. I'll finish up in her and meet you out in the lobby in, let's say a half an hour, okay? Be prepared because I'm going to knock your socks off" and laughing said; "Suck that cock off again. I want to get that cock in my pussy tonight and you'll have to get me really hot to do that. Are you up for the task?"

He just smiled, slapped her on her wet ass and walked out of the shower towards his locker room.

Bob waited forty-five minutes for Christi to reemerge from the ladies locker room, but the wait was well worth it.

Christi came out into the lobby and looked like a million bucks. Her long blonde hair was straight and it framed her face, curling up at the ends. It rested on her large tits that were covered by a copper colored satin blouse. She was wearing a two piece cream colored suit. The skirt ended at mid thigh and her legs were encased in white stockings. Her feet were fitted into copper colored high heeled shoes which gave her already shapely legs an added boost. She looked magnificent. It was hard to believe that in a few short minutes she would be naked on Bob's bed with his huge cock sliding in and out of her dripping pussy.

She smiled when she saw our reaction; "I see all of my hard work has paid off, now come on you two I have a date with a cock that's just itching to fill my hot pussy."

In the limo on the way to the apartment I sat across from Bob and Christi as they heated things up. They were kissing hard, their tongues fighting for supremacy in each other's mouths.

Christi was leaning on one hip; Bob's large hands were on her shapely legs pulling the already short skirt higher on her thighs. I still couldn't believe how perfect her legs looked. Nice and slim, but also had the perfect shape, not too skinny, not to full, just right.

Bob tugged her skirt up above the tops of her stocking. The tops were lacy and held up by a lacy white garter belt. His hand traveled above the top caressing her bare skin just below her lacy white panties.

She rolled over on top of him and her skirt came all the way up to her waist. His hands were now traveling all over her panty clad ass. He squeezed hard and she moaned into his mouth.

"Oh god Bobby, you got me so fucking hot. As wet as I am now I'm sure I can get that big fat cock of yours in my pussy."

Just then the limo pulled up to the apartment complex I had set up for the rendezvous. We piled out and rushed to the elevator. Once in Bob and Christi resumed their passion as she stroked his cock through his pants and he unbuttoned her jacket to stroke her large heaving tits.

The doors opened and I led them down the hall to the apartment. Once in Bob made us all a drink and after only a few sips they were on their way down the hall to the bedroom. Once in the bedroom Christi told Bob to strip and wait on the bed while she does a sexy strip for him.

This is where I broke in; "You know Bob, I told you how Christi teased me and then left?"

He nodded and said; "Yeah I remember, so what?"

"Well she's doing the exact same thing to you that she did to me, just wanted to let you know."

She glared at me; "I thought you were taking advantage of the situation and that I was part of your casting couch. I now know I was wrong and how many times do I need to apologize for you to forgive me?"

Bob and I said nearly the exact thing at the same time; "That isn't something you do to a guy; no matter how he treats you."

I continued; "I never forced you and it was your idea to proceed to the bedroom, so don't give me that shit about being forced into doing something you didn't want to do."

"Yeah Christi, John's right!"

"I promise I will not do anything like that to you Bobby and after Bob fucks me, I would love to make it up to you John by taking care of you too."

I looked at her, even though she looked fantastic, I had no sexual feeling to fuck her now or ever and I stared into her gorgeous blue eyes and said two words; "NO THANKS!!"

"Now Christi, you can proceed if you can finish what you started."

She looked at me with fire in her eyes; "Oh I will and when I'm done I can guarantee you'll want to fuck me too!"

Bob was now naked on the bed and she concentrated at looking at his huge cock that was still soft lying between his legs.

"Bobby stroke it for me, make it hard and think of all the places you want to shove that cock into."

She licked her full red lips and tossed her blonde tresses over her shoulder. She rubbed her tits through her blouse under her jacket. She slowly let the jacket fall from her arms and to the floor. She kicked it away and moaning as she stared at his awakening cock twisting her knob like nipples though her satin blouse and bra she closed her eyes and tossed her head back.

Reaching behind her she unzipped the back of her short tight skirt and turning her back to him bent over at the waist and slowly lowered her skirt. When it cleared her hips she held it there and turned again facing him. She lowered her head and looked up at him with those sexy eyes and let go of the skirt. It pooled around her ankles and she kicked it away.

It was now Bob's turn to groan as he stared at her lacy clad pussy. He picked up the pace of his stroking and he smeared the pre-cum all over the long thick shaft.

She once again licked her lips and dipped her hand down into her panties. Shoving three fingers into her pussy she withdrew them as they were covered in her thick gooey juices. She approached the bed and wrapped her juice covered fingers around his cock and stroked him up and down covering his thick veined cock with her juices.

She stepped away and said to him; "Maybe that will make it easier to stroke him now."

He pumped long strokes up and down as he stayed fixed on her body.

She began unbuttoning her tight blouse and once she had it unbutton shook her shoulders and it slipped off and hit the floor.

She looked amazing and if the mystery woman I had coming to play Bob's wife didn't show up I think Christi would be correct, I would fuck her.

Standing facing Bob all in white, white lacy panties and bra, stockings and garter belt she looked like a bride on her wedding night. The copper colored heels were a nice contrast.

With her long blonde hair draped over her shoulders hiding half of her breasts she whispered to him; "Bobby, what do you want next?"

Continuing to stroke his cock he growled out; "The bra, then the stockings, the panties last."

She laughed out loud; "Whatever you say stud, I'm all yours tonight!"

She glared over at me and turning back to Bob she reached behind her back and popped open the clasp. Cupping her tits she squeezed the cups and pulled at them as they gave way and slipped from them. Her knoblike nipples were beet red and the bumps around them were also standing tall. She kicked the shoes off and crossed over to the bed and once again stood next to Bob who was stroking his cock faster.

"Here let me do that while you take off my stockings and garter belt."

Bending over the bed, dragging her firm tits over his belly she wrapped her tiny hand around his cock and dragged her hand up and down his cock. It was dry so she lowered her mouth to his cockhead and let a long line of saliva slip from her mouth. It coated her hand and his cockhead. She proceeded to stroke his cock.

Bob unhooked one stocking and then the other. His head was near her pussy and could smell her sex as it dampened her lacy panties. He unhooked her garter belt and it fell to the floor.

Grabbing her by the waist he lifted her to the bed like a rag doll. He placed her ass on his belly with her back to him. She continued stroking his cock as he slid her stockings off her tapered legs. Wiggling her panty clad ass on his belly he grabbed the waistband of her panties in both of his hands and pulled in opposite directions as it was torn from her body.

She let out a squeal as she was not naked as he was.

She slipped down his body and sucked the head of his cock into her wet mouth.

Bob let out a groan and dug his fingers in her blonde tresses.

Christi began sucking and licking his cock from top to bottom; "Oh fuck your cock is so fucking big. I want to gag on it; I want to feel your balls in my mouth as I stroke this prick."

She looked up at him as her tongue flicked back and forth across the sack that held his nuts. Her eyes were filled with lust.

Grabbing her by the waist Bob rolled her over and looked down at her. Her long blonde hair was like a halo surrounding her head. She was breathing through her mouth as he kissed her neck and shoulder. Moving down he licked the upper slopes of her large tits and she arched her back when his tongue circled her erect nipple.

"Oh fuck Bobby, that's it suck on my nipple, don't forget the other one, yes suck it deeper, bite it, bite it harder. Oh yes I love having my nipples bitten. Fuck, I love it when you suck so fucking hard. I want you to tit fuck me. Slide your cock between my tits and let me blow you. Please do it now!"

Bob slid up her body and shoved his stiff cock between her two firm tits. Pushing them together he dropped a gob of saliva between them. He started sliding his cock back and forth as he pushed forward her tongue snaked out and licked his cockhead. She moaned when he withdrew. He squeezed and pinched her nipples as he pushed her tit flesh around his cock.

Faster and faster he fucked her tits. She was moaning and yelled out, "Oh Bobby I'm cumming. I'm cumming from you just fucking my tits with that cock of yours. Come on my tits and face. Bathe me with your cum. I want to taste you again. I just love the way you taste, let me taste it, fuck my tits faster, yes, yes I'm cumminggggg!!"

He threw his head back and the first shot hit her on the chin and dropped down to the hollow of her neck. The second shot bathe her tit valley and made it slicker for his cock. He pumped her tits faster and faster as he shot stream after stream of cum, hitting her on the lips and chin, neck and into her hair. Once done he slumped back and she leaned forward and lapped away at the cum that was drooling from his cock.

After about two or three minutes Bob rolled off of Christi. She slipped from the bed and walked naked in front of me to the bathroom. She came out a few minutes later, her hair back in place, her make-up repaired and looking at the still prone Bob laughed out; "Come on stud, I'm still waiting for you to fuck my little pussy with that monster of yours, are you ready?"

Slipping onto the bed she took is flaccid cock in her hand and rolled it around. It began to stiffen and she smiled; "That's it Bobby, get nice and hard again so you can fuck my pussy. Oh Bobby it's been so long since I had a cock, any cock in my pussy. I want to ride this monster until it comes out the back of my scull. I want to cum all over it and when we are done I want you to squirt your cum deep in my womb. I want to feel it squirt all over my insides and drip out of my pussy."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,213 Followers