Calendar Shoot July MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Christi now had it hard. She lowered her mouth and sucked it into her mouth, she coughed when it went too deep and her lips were stretched to the limit as she wrapped them around his girth.

Rolling her over again he dropped her to the bed and spread her legs. He dropped his head to her dripping pussy and took her pussy lips into his mouth and licked up one side and down the other. She arched her back as she came quickly. He drove his tongue into her depths and rubbed his thumbs across her clit and asshole. This drove her wild as she rolled her head from side to side.

"Oh Bobby, stop licking me and fuck me. I need your cock buried in my cunt, do it now, shove it in me and fuck the shit out of my cunt, oh Fuckkkkkk, I'm cummingggg again, no stop, stop, I can't take it any more."

He rose up and his face was covered in her juices. Slipping up her body he gripped his cock and rubbed the head back and forth, up and down the length of her tight lipped pussy. Even though she was wet from her orgasms she was tight from not fucking for so long.

Bobby slowly pushed forward and the head of his cock slipped past the tight ring of her pussy.

"Oh fuck Bobby, it's too fucking big, pull it out, pull it out I can't take it."

He held her by the shoulders as his hips pinched her ass to the bed. He held her there for over a minute as she began accustomed to his girth. Slowly pulling back you could here the popping sound like a cork in a wine bottle. Without hesitation he slipped it back in and she let out a low groan.

"Oh my god Bobby, you're tearing me in two. How the fuck does your wife take it."

He laughed; "Slowly Christi, slowly, but she came to love it just as you will, in time!"

He withdrew and she breath a sigh of relief momentarily as he slipped it back in along with an added inch. She clawed at his arms as she moaned and rolled her head from side to side.

I sat back loving the scene, this cunt deserved all she was getting, but knew that soon she would be loving it, but for now I loved it.

Bob gripped her wiggling hips and slipped another couple of inches in. Her bright blue eyes shot open wide as she gasp for air and tried to relax her pussy for the onslaught of his cock.

Her once gorgeous hairdo and perfect make-up were now a mess, with her hair tangled about her face and tears rolling down her face from the pain caused by his huge cock. Sweat had broken out over her forehead and upper lip as she groaned. Her full lips were swollen from biting down on them and she gasped as he shoved another couple inches into her.

Looking down she noticed about half of his cock now buried in her pussy and he pulled completely out and sliding up her body told her to suck it so it would slide in easier.

She shook her head no; "Bobby, it's just too big, I can't take it."

"Listen Christi, you just had twins and they were a lot bigger then my cock, now suck it or I will shove it back in without any lube.

It rested on her chin and she bent her head and licked around the large knob. He grabbed fistfuls of her hair and raising her head shoved five inches into her mouth. She coughed and tried to pull back, but he resisted her retreat.

She lapped around the head, tasting her juices and she once again started to get turned on. He reached back and fingered her gaping hole, flicking the clit and she moaned around his cock as another orgasm was eminent.

Bob pulled out of her mouth and slid down her body. He stopped to admire just how lovely her body did look, his cock stiffened again as he slipped the head back into her pussy. It slid in easier this time and with all of the lube from her sucking and her recent orgasm he slid in about ten inches of his pole. Weakly she wrapped her gorgeous legs around his waist and pulled him down to her, the last four inches slid in and she dropped her legs and spread them wide trying to relieve some of the pain he caused.

Bob just laid there, his cock totally buried in her straining cunt.

She whispered out loud; "Oh my god Bobby I can feel your heartbeat through your cock. It's attached to me and I feel like I have two hearts beating in me. Oh god Bobby, you were right it does feel fantastic. I never have been so filled in all of my life. I need you to fuck me now, but please take it slow, if you bottom out too hard you may tear my insides out."

Gripping her by the waist he slowly rolled her over; "How's this Christi, you on top, you can control the speed and the depth. Julie and I always do it this way. I also get to watch you impale yourself on my cock and I can play with the rest of you at the same time."

Finally a smile came over her face, the same one we always see on TV and both Bob's and my cock stiffened. She noticed that and bent down and kissed him tenderly at first. Open-mouthed the kiss grew and Christi began moving her hips grinding that huge cock into spots no one, not even herself had touched.

Bob reached up and began playing with her large swaying tits, running both thumbs across the nipples. She threw her head back and began riding his cock even though she thought it would tear her in two Bob was right, it did feel great now and she was nearing another orgasm. She shook and fell against him as she exploded around his cock. Her cum juices made it easier for him to fuck her and she rode him harder. She was in a constant state of orgasm, as one ended another started.

"Oh Bobby, fuck me harder now, yes, yes just like that I can't believe I'm taking that monster in my cunt. I love it when you suck on my nipples like that. Oh please promise me you'll fuck me whenever I need it, please promise me!"

"OH NO HE WON"T"

Bobby looked up and Christi looked around.

Standing in the doorway was Julie Banderas, with fire in her Hispanic eyes as she watched Christi impale herself on her husband's cock.

I stood up and gripped her by the shoulders; "Julie, it's just a photo shoot and she doesn't mean what she's asking."

"Oh yes that cunt is, I agreed to the shoot so Bob could get some strange pussy, but once only. Not whenever she needs his big cock. That cock is mine and it's only on loan for tonight got it bitch!"

Christi nodded, but couldn't stop bouncing up and down on his huge shaft.

I still had my hands on Julie's shoulders as I started caressing them and pulling her back to me. I pushed her jet black hair off to one side and I bent down and kissed her slender neck.

She moaned and pushed back against me. With my hands on her hips I slid them around to her belly. Moving them upwards I cupped her large tits that were straining to pop from their confinement. She turned her head and my lips met her full wet red lips. Her tongue darted out and retreated. I followed it and played tag with it.

I broke the kiss and stepped back to take in her beauty. She was dressed in a short black and white checkered skirt that was a wrap-around. Below she had on black high heeled boots that ended nearly at her knee. She was wearing a black wrap around blouse that was secured by a very wide black belt tied at her belly. Her face was gorgeous with her long black shiny hair in waves around her face that ended at her full straining breasts.

I pulled her back to me and our lips met. Her hands sought out my belt and zipper as she tugged them open. My pants dropped to the floor and my shorts followed soon afterwards. She tore open my shirt and yanked it off my shoulders. I was quickly naked as we continued to kiss. Breaking the kiss Julie kissed my chest and moved lower until she was on her knees. Grabbing my stiff cock she licked it up and down covering its entire length with her saliva.

Looking over at Bob slamming his monster into Christi's dripping pussy she said; "Now Bobby this is what I call a manageable cock, its large enough to satisfy a woman and small enough for me to deep throat and fuck without ripping me in two."

Without waiting for Bob to answer she slowly lowered my mouth to my cock and before I knew it her nose was buried in my crotch. She had my entire eight inches deep in her throat and she began sucking and licking its entire length as she had it deep down her throat.

She came off of it with a pop and tears came to her beautiful dark eyes. Saliva was dripping from my cock and her lips as she sucked it back into her mouth.

I dug my fingers in her lustrous black locks and looked down at this beautiful Latino woman servicing my cock. She smiled up at me as she continued to lick my cock like a lollipop.

I pulled her to her feet and we both began taking her clothes off. She fought with the belt that was tied tightly around her waist.

I reached at her side and undid the one button holding her short skirt together. Once I had it open the skirt floated to the floor. Julie had the belt open and I found the string and pulling it the blouse parted and I pulled it off her shoulders. She stood before me in a tiny demi-bra and sexy black lacy panties. She reached behind her and pulled the bra open. I tugged her panties down and she stood naked except for the high heeled black boots.

I directed her over to the couch and laying her down I positioned my cock over her face and dove into her dripping pussy. Her cunt was covered with a mat of black hair and her dew was sparkling in the hairs.

I lapped away at her lips and found her stiff red clit. She wrapped her legs around my head and her boots crushed me against her. Arching her back she started cumming immediately. I drove my cock down her throat and fucked her face and she accepted my entire length. My hips bounced up and down as I fucked this gorgeous woman's mouth. I pulled out not wanting to cum just yet.

Lifting off of Julie I pulled her to her feet and sitting down on the couch I had her climb on top, reverse cowgirl style. She placed her boot covered legs on either side of my legs and slowly lowered her dripping pussy to my stiff cock. I slid all the way into her tight cunt with one fluid motion.

Leaning back she began rotating her cunt on my cock. Her hips were made for fucking and only her hips moved causing her cunt to slide up and down, back and forth on my cock. It felt like a wet satin sheath caressing and grabbing my cock.

With her back against me I reached around and cupped her large tits and thumbed her nipples.

She groaned as I did this and fucked my cock faster and harder. Sitting upright she started bouncing up and down on my cock. I looked down at that fantastic ass of hers as her cunt swallowed up my cock. Her long black tresses draped her finely tapered back and danced about as she slammed her hips down on my cock.

I reached up and pulling her hair she fell back against me again. Capturing her sweet tasting mouth with mine we kissed hard. Breaking the kiss I whispered in her ear; "Julie look over on the bed. Look at Christi sliding her crammed pussy up and down Bob's huge cock. I think she's ready for anything now. What do you think?"

She nodded her black hair covering her pretty face as she spoke up; "Yes you're right, now would be the perfect time, but first I need to cum and I want you to fill my pussy with your cum before I join them. Can you do that for me?"

"Ohhhhh I think I can do that!"

I lifted Julie off of my cock and turned her around. Laying her on her back next to Bob on the bed I climbed up between her full thighs as she parted them wide for me. She guided my stiff cock into her wet cunt and she let out a low groan as I bottomed out in her tight pussy.

She wrapped her boot clad legs around my waist as I began fucking away at this beauty. Our lips met and we kissed hard as she matched me thrust for thrust as I fucked away. The room was filled with sounds of sloshing and splattering as juices were mingling with juices as the four of us fucked away like people possessed.

I sucked on Julie's large nipples as we fucked faster and faster.

She let out a scream that she was cumming and I felt her cunt tighten around my cock. Her cunt drew the cum from my balls as I send load after creamy load deep in her pussy.

Next to us Bob reached over and kissed Julie as Christi continued to ride his cock.

I slipped off of Julie and Bob lifted Christi off of his cock. Positioning her on her knees he slipped into her cunt doggy style and gripping her hips he slammed his thick cock deep into her tight cunt.

Julie slid around on the bed and pulling Christi by her blonde locks directed her mouth to her overflowing cunt.

Christi resisted but Julie was too powerful for her and yelled out; "Eat my cunt out you fucking slut. Eat it, suck John's cum from my pussy and make me cum."

Christi moaned out; "I've never done that before; I just couldn't!"

Bob yelled from behind her; "If you don't eat her out I will stop fucking you."

With that he pulled out.

"Ohhhhhhh nooooooooo Bobby, please fuck me. I need your cock in my. I'm so close to cumming again. Please put it back in!"

"Eat Julie's cunt and I will!"

With a groan she lowered her blonde head to Julie's black haired cunt and tentatively began touching the tip of her tongue to Julie's cum covered cunt lips.

Julie spat out; "Suck it you slut. Eat the cum from my cunt!"

She pushed her face hard against her cunt and Christi began licking faster and harder.

"That's more like it. Okay Bobby you start fucking her again."

Christi moaned into Julie's pussy as Bob slipped his cock back into her pussy.

Christi's senses went in overload as she took in the smell of Julie pussy. She cupped Julie's ass in the palms on both hands and pulled her ass off the bed as she began lapping and sucking harder on Julie's pussy.

Julie moaned when Christi found her clit and began flicking away at it.

I was hard again and shoved my cock into Julie's mouth as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

Christi was cumming again as Bob fucked her from behind. She was eating Julie's cunt like a pro now sucking all of Julie's and my cum from her pussy.

I looked over at Bob and he nodded, Julie did the same as they scrambled about on the bed.

Christi cried out; "Oh no Bobby, don't pull out I was in a middle of an orgasm, please put it back in I need to feel you cum in my cunt. That's my fantasy, to feel a man's cum in my pussy again. Please Bobby, cum in meee!"

Bobby lay on the bed and pulled Christi back in top of him. Grabbing her hips he placed her over his cock and this time, being accustomed to his cock slid all the way down on his cock. Her clit rubbed against his belly and sent tiny shocks throughout her body.

She did not notice that behind her Julie was strapping on a thick black ten inch dildo around her hips. Applying a large amount of lube to the head she climbed up on the bed behind Christi and pushing her forward her ass came up and with Bob holding her hips still Julie lined-up the black dildo at the entrance to Christi's tiny rosebud of an asshole and shoved the head in.

Christi let out a cry and tried to escape but Bob was too strong.

Julie wrapped her arm around Christi, her large tits crushing against Christi's slim tapered back.

Sucking on her ear she whispered to her; "Relax Christi and once you get used to it I guarantee you'll love it. Having both of your holes filled will produce the best orgasm of your life and when you do cum, then I'll allow Bobby to fill your pussy with his man juice."

Just listening to Julie whisper in her ear and playing with her tits was really turning her on like never before. The searing pain in her ass was subsiding and with Bobby pumping up into her it shoved inch by glorious inch of that big dildo deeper in her ass.

"Oh yes Julie, you're so fucking right. Fuck my tiny ass with that cock of yours. Oh fuck here I go again I'm cumming again, oh shit fuck my ass, Bobby fuck my cunt. John come over here and fill my mouth with your cock I want all my holes filled when Bobby cums in my pussy.

I climbed over to her and shoved my cock down her throat she gagged and coughed by didn't back off. She looked up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes. Her hair was stringy from all of the sweat. Her make-up was running and her lips were smeared with Julie's and my cum. My balls slapped her chin as I fucked that gaping mouth that was gasping for air as the three of us fucked all of her holes.

I pulled out and she moaned her disapproval.

Moved behind Julie who was slamming that large strap-on deep into Christi's ass, I gripped Julie's full hips and guided my cock back into her heavenly cunt. She tightened around me as I drove deep into her.

Julie slammed into Christi harder and harder. Christi collapsed against Bob as he fucked upwards into her cum flowing pussy.

He groaned that he was close and couldn't hold off any longer. He was amazing, having fucked Christi for over an hour without coming. She had to have cum a dozen or more time and was on the verge of another. He gripped her face and kissed her hard as he unloaded a shot that nearly lifted her off of his cock.

Feeling his cum bathe the insides of her womb caused her to explode also.

"Oh fuck Bobby, I'm cumming again, yes, yes I love it. I can feel your cum splashing inside of me. Oh shit it never felt this good, please don't stop I never want this feeling to end."

Shot after shot entered her womb as she shook from the sensation it was causing.

Julie slumped against Christi, the dildo buried deep in Christi's ass as she came around my cock.

Having cum recently I was saving my next load for Christi's ass which I eyed as Julie slipped out.

The four of us collapsed on the bed and lay there for ten or fifteen minutes. We were all trying to recover from one of the most erotic scenes I have ever witnessed.

I took Christi by the hand and pulled her from the bed; "Come on Christi, let's go take a shower. You two are invited to join us; it's large enough for six."

Bob laughed; "You two go ahead, I want spend some time with Julie, we'll join you later."

Before getting into the shower Christi turned to me and kissed me gently; "Please forgive me for being such a cunt, am I forgiven?"

I nodded seeing it was now genuine, slapped her playfully on the ass. She let out a yelp and hopped into the shower

Once in the shower we washed each other and played under the large shower heads.

Christi slipped to her knees and washed my cock and balls, rinsing them off she sucked me into her mouth. I wrapped my fingers around her wet locks and guided her mouth up and down my cock. She looked up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes through wet lashed and I had to shut my eyes, if I didn't I think I would have filled her mouth with cum right then and there. I pulled out of her mouth and wrapped my cock around her wet tits and fucked her there as I pulled on her nipples.

She once again started talking dirty; "Oh yes John; fuck my titties, oh I just love the way your cock feels between my tits. I wish you could cum all over them, but I want to feel your cock in my wet pussy. Oh fuck my pussy, I would love to feel you squirt your cum deep inside of me."

I stood her up and turned her around, bending her at the waist I entered her easily from behind. She was rather loose having fucked Bob's large cock for so long, but I did my best fucking her sloppy pussy. There was little if any friction and I was getting soft. I squeezed her tits and kissed her, but it was a losing battle. I pulled out of her and stroking myself to stiffness again I bent her over again and shoved my cock balls deeps into her asshole. Now that is what I call tight.

She groaned and pushed back against me; "Oh fuck my ass, I love having a cock in my ass. At my age having a cock in my ass for the first time is fantastic; I want it in there all the time now. Please when you cum, pull out and shove it back in my pussy. I need to feel your cum in my cunt, okay?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers