Calendar Shoot July MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

I groaned an okay and continued gripping her tits and slamming away at her asshole.

I looked up at her, her head was turned smiling and moaning as she watched me plummet her ass. Her long wet blonde hair was stick to her sexy tapered back. Looking lower I took in her tiny waist and generous hips. I looked lower and her well muscled legs flexed with every thrust I gave her. I then looked at her nicely rounded ass as it parted to accept my cock, her cuntlips below opening and closing with each thrust and it sent me over the top.

I pulled out and with one quick thrust I was back in her hot wet pussy. I exploded deep in her cunt. I felt her tighten as she fingered her clit and came at the same time.

I shook as I pressed my body against hers. I slowly pulled out of her and I saw both of our juices slowly leak out of her pussy.

We both slipped to the floor of the shower and let the warm spray soothe our aching bodies.

When we recovered we dried of and entered the bedroom where Bob and Julie were fucking missionary style. Julie had her legs spread wide trying to accept Bob's huge cock.

This went on for the remainder of the evening and well into the morning. We switched off several times and all ended up in the Jacuzzi where we relaxed our aching bodies.

*

I hope you enjoyed this episode of the calendar shoot. Up next Carol Lin from CNN weekend. Please leave your comments, thank you.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers