Calendar Shoot May MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,205 Followers

Dao and Kelly came out of the house hand in hand like lovers. Seeing Cheryl, Kelly ran over to her and gave her a hug and a very long kiss.

Paul slipped out of the hot tub and approached Dao, who had dried her hair before coming out. It had lost it curls, but still looked sexy barely covering her sexy tits. He drew her into his arms and she nearly disappeared. They began kissing and Paul took her by the hand to a nearby chair ad had her lie down in it.

Jim slipped out of the pool and was giving Heather a lazy shoulder rub, occasionally playing with her big tits. She leaned back against him and closed her eyes and moaned softly.

Kelly joined them and stood over Jim, turning his bald head he was staring directly into her fragrant pussy. He began lapping at it and she ran her hands over his bald head.

Moving away from him she sat down next to Heather and the two of them kissed as Jim began giving them both a massage.

Heather looked deep into Kelly's blue eyes and smiled; "Shall we attack him?"

Kelly just nodded and they turned and pulled Jim to the ground. The two blondes attacked his cock and sucked away. Heather bobbed up and down on his pole as Kelly ran her tongue up and down and sucked his balls into her mouth.

Turning around Heather straddled Jim's bald head and she let out a groan as he slipped his tongue deep into her snatch. He fingered her ass as he drove another two up her pussy.

Kelly was also busy; straddling his waist she grabbed his cock from behind and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. With one sudden movement downwards, she sank all the way down around his cock. She arched her back and began working her hips back and forth grinding her clit against his pelvic bone driving her through the roof.

Heather facing Kelly dropped her head and began sucking on her perfect tits. Saliva was rolling off her nipples as Heather lapped away at them.

Kelly grabbed a hold of Heather's tits and thumbed her nipples as she neared another orgasm, not knowing he had already came twice in a short period of time, she was in for a long fucking.

Kelly screamed out; "Oh Fuck me hard Jim, it feels like my insides are being torn out, fuck me, fuck me hard, yes, yes, that's it, I'm cumming."

Kelly fell off of Jim and rolled over twice and fell into the pool. The cold water was a shock to her system and she climbed out quickly and laid there watching Heather and Jim.

Heather climbed off of Jim's head and he positioned her on her knees coming up behind her he slipped into her pussy easily and started fucking her hard. She pushed back and matched him thrust for thrust. The sounds of flesh slapping against one another filled the yard.

Jim looked down at Heather's gorgeous ass and knew he had to have it. Puling out of her cunt with a pop he held her hips still and pushed hard and with all of the juices on his cock he slipped into her ass in once easy motion.

She let out a groan, but pushed back against him. Her big tits swayed from side to side as they fucked like two maniacs. He grabbed her head and turned her face towards his. He sank his mouth on hers and she had trouble breathing through her nose. When they broke the kiss they were both panting, but continued the torrid pace, neither wanting to cum first. It looked like it was going to be a tie and they both started groaning and moaning, Heather was the first to scream out that she was cumming; right behind her Jim did the same and shot his final load deep in her asshole.

They both collapsed in a heap on the ground.

Bill gave them a mock applause and turned to watch Paul and Dao.

Paul sat at the edge of the chair and lightly caressed Dao's trembling body. She knew he wanted to fuck her and she wanted to feel that big cock in her virginal pussy. Slowly Paul bent over and began licking and sucking lightly on Dao's stiff nipples.

All of a sudden Kelly yelled out; "Hey Paul do you notice anything different about Dao?"

Paul lifted up from Dao's wet tits and he scanned her body. A smiled crossed his face, turning towards Kelly he yelled back; "Thanks Kelly, I always like a clean bare pussy when I'm eating."

Everyone laughed and Paul slid down between Dao's thighs and began licking her pussy. She moaned and caressed his head as he slipped two fingers into her tight cunt.

Everyone around the pool watched as Paul prepared Dao for his big black cock.

Kelly had come over to Jim and was slowly stoking his cock while they watched. Heather and Cheryl hooked up with Bill and both were caressing his cock as he played with them.

Dao was moaning loudly now arching her back as she neared an orgasm. She flew over the top when he sucked her clit between hi slips and tongued it vigorously. Once calmed down she urged Paul onto his back as she began worshipping his thick cock. She bobbed up and down and for someone who never even touched a cock before tonight was a natural.

Paul dug his fingers into her locks as he arched up fucking her mouth with every thrust. Her saliva was dripping down to his balls and heather nearly jumped up to assist her.

Bill held her back as both Bill and Cheryl took a tit in each of their mouths. This stopped her and she fell back to the lounger as they played with her body.

Dao now slid up his body and slowly tried to slip down on his hard pole. It was nearly too large for her but with persistence she slowly wedged the head in. Paul continued to play with her tiny tits and urge her on as she kept on forcing another inch into her already stuffed pussy.

After about five minutes she had half of his cock on her tight pussy. Streams and clumps of her thick white juices were covering his black cock and seeing his turned all of the others on.

Kelly was now riding Jim's cock, with Cheryl lying flat on the lounger Heather was eating her pussy and Bill was behind Heather slamming away at her dripping pussy.

After another couple of minutes Dao had managed to get nearly all of Paul's cock in her pussy. Sweat was dripping from her body as she moaned uncontrollably. She was whipping her head from side to side as she bounced up and down on his cock.

Paul lifted Dao off of his cock and took her doggy style. He fed his cock into her pussy and she fell to the chair and came again. He continued his assault on her and he was nearing orgasm. Once again her pulled out of her and laid her on her back and she wrapped her tiny legs around his body. He took it slow but little by little he increased his speed and she was in a constant state of orgasm. As one ended another started.

With her legs wrapped around him, Paul stood up and she was riding his cock in the standing position. She had her arms around his neck and their mouths were locked together. Paul lifted and lowered her hips driving his cock deep into her stretched pussy. She looked pleadingly into his eyes with those large dark eyes and she whispered out of breath; "Please Paul, cum inside my tiny pussy. I want to feel your cum bathe my newly fucked cunt."

Hearing this sent Paul over the top and he exploded in her cunt.

She let out a scream; "Yes Heather, he's cuming in me, oh my god, I can't stop cumming, yes, yes!"

She collapsed against him as he slowly wanted over to the pool with Dao still attached to his cock. Turning he leaped into the pool with Dao letting out a loud scream.

They both cam up laughing, Dao still attached to Paul's cock

On the chairs the others were also cumming. Jim in Kelly, Cheryl all over Heather's face and Bill shot is load all over Heather's tapered back.

Standing up Bill motioned for Jim to help him. The two of them grabbed Heather and with her screaming to put her down they both tossed her into the pool and jumped in after her.

Heather was pissed because she didn't want to get her hair wet, but by this time of the night, it really didn't matter.

I walked over to the pool and pulled heather out and gave her a kiss' "Heather I believe we have the hottest video so far for the calendar shoot, the hard part will be picking out the stills for the calendar."

She smiled and pulled me into the pool fully dressed.

*

The orgy continued halfway into the night and this is one sexual experience I was sorry not to participate in, even though I knew after my weekend with Harris I really needed the rest.

Hope you like this story; let me know what you think. Next up Julie Chen!!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,205 Followers