Calendar Shoot November MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One million dollars, I bid one million dollars for Harris Faulkner. Like Greeny said, I've watched her endless times on O'Reilly and dreamt of just meeting her."

The crowd was stunned; Larry Bird finally made his first and only bid.

Harris was smiling as she always does from ear to ear and even through her light brown skin everyone could see her blushing. She stepped down the stairs and walked slowly over to Larry. Bending over she gave him a long sensuous kiss. They tongues met and he ran his big hands through her soft sexy hair.

When she broke the kiss she smiled at him and whispered; I can't wait to see you back at the hotel." She quietly walked back up the stairs and disappeared into the back.

Golic stood up; "well I guess Larry got that bid, even though it wasn't official, going once, twice, sold to Larry Bird for one million dollars. Okay guys we are getting near the end, I've been told we have sort of a problem. Only Rodman here hasn't an outfit, I guess he didn't see any he wanted to wear. The problem is we have two ladies left, so our host here of the calendar videos has offered to join in the bidding for the last two ladies. Greeny and I would bid, but we can't for two reasons, first of all we don't make that kind of money and secondly and most importantly our wives would kill us."

Everyone was laughing hysterically since the Rodman joke, but it died quickly when the next lady came on stage. It was Gretchen Carlson, the co-host of the morning show on Fox, "Fox & Friends". She was also Miss America in the late 80's.

Golic spoke out; "Now Dennis here is a gown you can wear!"

Everyone burst out laughing.

Gretchen's blue eyes sparkled and her short platinum blonde hair was feathered beautifully around her face. Her neck and shoulders were bare except for the two thin silver spaghetti straps holding up her dress. The dress clung to every full curve, her large breasts threatened to burst free over the top of the dress. Her full hips and large curved ass billowed around the lower part of the dress. Only her matching silver heels were visible, but when she walked the large slit up one side of the dress showed a large expanse of tapered silver covered leg. She had a banner across one breast reading Miss America.

She stood at the end of the runway and the crowd buzzed, but no bids were yelled out, not to embarrass Gretchen I yelled out; "One hundred thousand dollars."

Dennis turned to me saying; "I thought I was going to get her for free, thanks a lot John! I bid two hundred and fifty thousand dollars!"

Gretchen beamed when she heard that bid.

I responded; "Four hundred thousand dollars."

Rodman shook his head; "Five hundred thousand!"

I backed off and Golic started; "Five hundred thousand going once, twice, sold to Dennis Rodman for a cool half a mil, I hope you like the dress it may be a little short on you."

"Gentleman, up next is our last model, once again if you watch O'Reilly, you've seen her many times as the Republican strategist and syndicated columnist and a gorgeous woman to boot, let's hear it for Michelle Malkin."

The guys went crazy as did I knowing I had a great chance of having her this evening. She came out in a conservative outfit to an extent. She had on a two piece black suit, but the skirt was leather and was very, very short. Black leather high heeled boots to the knees hid her lower legs. As she turned, her tight compact ass hugged the leather skirt. She slowly unbuttoned the suit jacket and as she walked around in those sexy boots she slid the jacket from her shoulders and off. Dropping it sexily to the floor she stood there in a white satin blouse. It hugged her tits beautifully and everyone in the room could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. Her stiff dark nipples pushed prominently against the fabric and you could make out their dusty color through the material.

A number of jaws dropped as they took in her beauty. Her piercing dark eyes sparkled and her jet black hair hung around her shoulders and framed her face beautifully. Her tiny mouth was open slightly and her rich full lips were sparkling with a deep red lip gloss.

Jordan yelled out; "Half a million!"

I responded; "One million!"

Kobe chimed in; "Million and a half!"

Kareem bellowed; "Two and a half million!"

I responded; "Three million!"

Michelle laughed; "I can see the Republican Party will be receiving one helleva check seeing that's the charity I'm giving my bid to."

Jordan yelled out; "Five million!"

The crowd went crazy when he yelled out, but I was about to silence them all as I stood up and screamed out about the buzzing; "My bid for the gorgeous Michelle Malkin is ten million dollars."

The crowd did silence as they stared at me and Michelle's jaw dropped.

Greeny stood and after a five second delay started; Ten million dollars for Michelle Malkin's outfit and her charms for the evening going once, twice, sold to our gracious host for ten million dollars."

She slowly walked down the stairs, standing before me I never realized just how tiny she was standing a mere five feet tall she hugged me and her stiff nipples bore into my lower chest. She reached down and slowly stroked my hardening cock. She kissed me and whispered to me; "Ooooo John I'm going to love feeling this huge cock slide in and out of all my tiny tight holes tonight. See you later luv!

She turned and walked back up onto the stage, that gorgeous tight compact ass just making my cock jump thinking that soon I would be buried between those luscious cheeks.

Greeny and Golic came back in stage; "We hope you guys enjoyed the fashion show and auction. I know you will all enjoy collecting your garments from the models later along with some other benefits. I just wanted to let you know that at this auction tonight we collected fifteen million, one hundred thousand dollars for the various female anchors charities. Gentleman have fun tonight and goodnight."

In order to avoid any problems on the way to the Plaza I had the men travel in two limos and the ladies travel there in separate limos. I just wasted about twenty thousand in cameraman time setting up cameras in the limos, but it was worth it to have all of the ladies arrive at the Plaza fully clothed and ready for action when the men arrived.

The ladies congregated in the living room, with a couple of drinks in each of them already, many were eager to begin their night of sexual freedom with some of the biggest stars of the NBA. I knew once I satisfied Michelle and myself I would loan her out to some of the big black basketball stars. Seeing she liked large black men I didn't want to disappoint her.

As the men arrived the ladies began pairing off with the men who had bid for them. Five of the nine men led their ladies to the bedroom and the other four, including me stayed out in the living room to slowly get things started.

In the living room were Michelle and myself, Larry and Harris, Kareem and Dana and Kobe and Megyn. Sitting on separate couched the action began with Harris unzipping Larry's pants and pulling his huge white cock out. Her tiny hand barely fit around the girth of it. As they kissed she moved down his body and knelt before him. Looking up at her with those large sexy eyes she smiled and licked around the crown of his large cock. He reached down and unzipped the back of her dress and it floated down to around her waist. Her dark nipples looked like a couple of Hershey Kisses and she tugged his pants off his long legs. As she returned to his cock her nipples slid back and forth on his thighs causing both of them to moan. His long fingers gripped her soft black tresses as she began bobbing up and down on his huge white shaft.

Standing by the balcony was Kareem only wearing a skimpy pair of boxers. Dana was on her knees as she slowly lowered them. She let out a gasp when she saw his cock.

Michelle broke the kiss she was giving me as she straddled my legs. Looking towards Kareem she let out a groan when she saw his cock. It had to be over twelve inches long and as wide as Michelle's wrist. She just stared at it as Dana took the head into her large mouth.

As my hands traveled up and down the back of Michelle's thighs and across her compact ass I whispered into her ear; "Michelle I know you always wanted to be fucked by a large black man. Even though I outbid them, later tonight, if you want you can be with any of the these black men. I would hate to have such a fantastic woman leave without living out her fantasy.

She looked me in the eye with those dark twinkling eyes and a huge smile crossed her face.

"Oh Thank you John, you will never know how much I appreciate that, but first I'm going to satisfy you in anyway you want and I know you will do the same for me."

Her mouth came down on mine and we kissed for what seemed like forever. I slipped her jacket off and slowly unbuttoned her satin blouse. Her B sized tits jumped out and those large, nearly black nipples pointed towards the ceiling waiting for my attention. She did not have to wait long as my mouth covered first one chocolate drop and then the other. Her long black hair danced across her bare shoulders and back as she arched her back forcing more of her firm tits into my drooling mouth.

Across the room Dana led Kareem by the cock out to the veranda where the hot tub was bubbling on high. She turned her back to him and with one flick of his large black fingers the dress floated to a puddle around her feet. Naked she looked fantastic as her larger then life features dazzled Kareem. He gathered her large body up in his arms and placed her in the hot tub. Luckily I had a camera out there to capture the action. Dana straddled his body and slid low in the tub. The bubbles washed over her back and he pushed her lower as the water consumed her dark brown locks she dove under the water and sucked his cock. He arched his back causing her to emerge from the water with his cock imbedded in her throat. I was amazed as his entire twelve inch cock was swallowed by this woman. I couldn't wait to get a crack at her, hoping Kareem and I could swap partners later.

On the couch Larry was now totally naked and was pulling Harris to her feet. Standing before him, Larry reached out and pulled the dress from her rounded hips and it fluttered to the floor. Standing before him in a black thong and high heels she reached for him. Grabbing him by the hand she pulled him to his feet.

"Come on Larry, let's go find an empty bedroom so we can really let go in private."

He laughed and picked her up like a rag doll, turning to us smiled; "Best million I ever spent!"

They disappeared down the hall looking for an empty bedroom.

Back on the balcony Dana with her head cradled in Kareem's hands slipped her large lips up and down his large shaft.

"Oh God Dana, you better quit or I'm going to cum."

She sped up and he arched his back.

"Oh fuck here it cums."

She pulled off of his cock and stroked him up and down and he began squirting his cum all over her face, neck and large tits. When he was done she slid up to him and they lay back in the waters recuperating, waiting for round two to begin.

On the other couch were Kobe and Megyn Kelly. They were just taking in all of the action around them, slowly caressing and kissing each other. With a lot of the action winding down they started to heat up themselves. Kobe took off his shirt as Megyn worked on his pants. Soon he was naked, their kisses increased. Megyn stroked his big black cock; it was about ten inches long and was leaking pre-cum already.

Kobe pushed Megyn down on the couch and her gorgeous blonde hair fanned out on the dark cushion. Kobe slid his hands up her shapely legs and pushed the sheet material up as he went. Soon the gown she was wearing was around her waist and Kobe was teasing her by licking and sucking on her inner thighs. Megyn tried to guide his head to her dripping pussy, but he continued to tease her. As she arched her back to feed him her wet snatch he cupped her gorgeous ass with his large hands and slowly drew her aching pussy to his mouth.

While this was happening Michelle had stripped me and was on her knees giving my cock and balls a warm saliva bath. Boy could this woman produce saliva. My entire groin area was covered in her saliva. When Megyn let out a loud moan Michelle pulled off my cock to see what was happening behind her.

Kobe was on the couch; his large stiff cock was waving in the air as he worked hard on Megyn. He lapped at her hole and when he raised his head his chin and neck was covered in her juices.

Michelle stroked my cock and it made lewd noises from all of her saliva, but continued to stare at Kobe's large black cock.

I turned her towards me, running my fingers through her thick black hair and kissed her deeply. I whispered in her ear; "Go ahead Michelle; I know you want to taste that big black cock. It's okay as long as I'm the first to see you naked and fuck you, go over there and have a taste of that big black cock."

Megyn was delirious rolling from side to side. Her face was covered in her hair as she came again from Kobe's tongue. He ripped the gown off her body and tossed it aside and he worked on her full firm tits as he once again dove into her pussy.

"God Megyn, I can't get enough of your pussy I could eat it all night. Oh shit what the fuck!!"

Just then Michelle wrapped her tiny lips around the bouncing head of his cock. Her tiny tongue wormed around and her saliva began working its magic,

Kobe looked over at me and I gave him the thumbs up. Michelle began bobbing her head up and down on his cock, her long black hair obscured the view, but from the sounds she was making on his cock I knew he wouldn't last long.

Megyn was dripping in sweat; her gorgeous blonde hair stuck to her forehead and her tits. Kobe was working two of his long fingers into her snatch and worked another in and out of her tiny asshole. He found her G spot and she hit the ceiling as he worked back and forth across it. His entire palm was covered in her juices as she let out another loud scream and let go a stream of juices that covered Kobe's entire face and neck. She let out another squirt and collapsed onto the couch, she had passed out.

Kobe sat up and Michelle followed now kneeling before him she began working on his large cock and balls. I could tell he was getting close because his balls were tightening in their sack. She bobbed up and down relentlessly and slurped up and down. She stroked him with her tiny hand and looked up at him with her black hair disheveled and her dark eyes sparkling needing to have his cum shoot onto her face and tits.

He cupped her firm tits and tweaked her dark nipples. She increased the speed of her stroking. He pushed her dark hair from her face and pulled his cock from her mouth. Kobe looked at me and I nodded. He rose up from the couch and letting out a loud moan began shooting his load all over her gorgeous face and neck, shot after shot came out. Opening her mouth to drink some of it in she lapped away at it as it shot another. Dripping from her chin and down to her tits.

Megyn sat up and seeing this slipped to the floor and began licking the cum from Michelle's chin, neck and tits. Kobe was now forgotten as Megyn and Michelle swapped Kobe's cum between the two of then and swallowed all they could get.

When they were done they sat back and began to laugh. Megyn looking at Kobe and Michelle at me, we both wiggled our fingers towards our respective partners. They knew what was coming next and gladly came into our embraces.

Michelle crawled over to me and kissed up my legs to my cock. Taking it in her mouth she lapped away at the head and sucked it into her mouth. Pulling away she kissed her way up my body and licked my neck and nibbled at my ear.

She whispered in my ear; "Oh my god John, thank you so much for letting me do that to Kobe, I'll do whatever you want tonight. I'll start by doing a strip tease for you so I can be naked for you. I want your big cock in my tiny pussy. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes Michelle and after I fuck you good and hard and make you cum, I want to see you fuck Kobe and a few of the other black players, ALL at the same time!"

She let out a groan and stood up, smiling at me with those twinkling eyes she reached behind her and slowly drew the zipper down. Wiggling her hips it slowly gave way and dropped to a puddle around her feet.

All of a sudden both Michelle and I jumped when across the room Megyn let out a loud scream; "Oh Fuck me hard Kobe, oh shit you're filling my pussy so good, yes, yes just like that ram that fucking black stick up my tight pussy!"

Megyn was on her knees and Kobe was behind her slamming into her hard. He had her hair pulled back as he slammed back and forth into her tight juicy pussy. Cum was running down her thighs as he plowed into her. Her entire back glistened from the sweat pouring out of her pores. He let go of her hair and cupped her tight swinging tits, pinching her nipples she let out a long moan and dropped her head to the cushion. Letting go of one tit he ran his index finger around her tiny asshole. Slowly slipping it in she let out a hiss and tossed her blonde locks around. She knew what he was planning and hoped he would go slow and prepare her properly.

He continued his onslaught on her quaking pussy and she let out a long guttural moan and came again. His cock was covered in thick white cum from her pussy. Kobe smeared a good amount of her juices in her tight asshole and now was working a second finger up her ass.

She pushed against the fingers and turning her sweat covered face towards him moaned out; "Come on you fucking black stud, I know you want to, stick that big fucking pole up my ass and make me feel it in my throat!"

He let out a growl and pulled his cum covered cock from her pussy, gripping it in his fist he pushed the large mushroomed head at the puckered opening and pushed forward. She let out a scream and fell to the couch. Kobe followed and the head popped in past her tight elastic ring. He thought her ass would rip the head off his cock, it was sooo tight.

He held her hips and pushed another three inches in before pulling halfway out. He continued this until he was balls deep into her tiny ass. What a sight watching that tiny firm white ass swallow up that large black pole was enough to cause Michelle to cum from just watching. All of the cum that was covering Kobe's cock was dripping from Megyn's asshole seeing it was so tight, nothing but his big cock penetrated her.

She whipped her blonde locks from side to side as she came from the ass fucking Kobe was administering to her. Both of their entire bodies were covered in sweat and it dripped off of them with every thrust of his cock in her asshole.

"Oh fuck Megyn, I'm going to cum. Oh fuck your ass is so fucking tight, it's drawing the cum right out of my balls!"

"Yes Kobe, cum in my tight ass, yes, yes, I'm going to cum too. Please don't pull out I want to feel you shoot deep in me. Oh my fucking god, I'm cumminggggg!!!!"

Kobe stiffened and let out a growl like a wounded animal and shook and grunted as stream after stream of hot sticky cum shot deep within her bowels.

Megyn let out a scream and collapsed against the cushions and Kobe followed her and their sweat covered bodies clung together as they shook in the final thoroughs of an explosive orgasm.

I knew then and there that this would be one of the best scenes of all of the calendar shoots.

All of a sudden I was aware of someone clearing their throats. I turned my attention to Michelle who also was tearing her gaze from the couple nearly passed out on the couch across from us.

She smiled at me, her dark eyes sparkled saying; "If we can produce a scene half as good as that I will be one happy woman!"