Calendar Shoot November MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolling off of Dennis he moved up to her. He kissed her and both of them tasted their own cum on each other's lips. Gretchen was surprised and elated when she felt Dennis slid his still stiff cock into her hot cunt. Wrapping her full meaty thighs around him she held on for dear life as that monstrous cock drove deep into her dripping cunt.

For the next half hour Dennis fucked Gretchen in every position possible, missionary, doggy, spooning, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. With Gretchen's shoulders on the floor and her bent in two, her ass on the bed, Dennis drove deep into her. She had cum countless times and her entire body glistened in sweat. Her hair stuck to her head as sweat caused it to stick to her. She looked a mess, but it was such as erotic sight, luckily the camera caught each glorious second of this marathon fucking.

Dennis slipped his cock from her pussy and with her still bend over he rubbed his huge knob at the entrance to her ass. During their marathon fucking Dennis had been preparing her ass for his cock by fingering her ass with one, two and then three of his large fingers. Now was the moment of truth when Gretchen realized what he was about to do her eyes went wide in shock, the camera picked up every glorious reaction to this.

Gretchen rolled her eyes back in her head as Dennis slowly entered her ass with his cum covered cock. Gretchen gasped for air and tried to relax her ass. She squeezed her tits that were squashed against her thighs as she was bent in two. Looking up she stared into the camera, right behind it she caught sight of the cameraman's stiff cock.

As she gasp for air she blurted out to him; "Bring that cock over here so I can suck it. I want you to cum all over my face while Dennis fucks my aching ass."

Stepping forward and kneeling down he fed his cock to Gretchen. Her make-up was streaked all over her gorgeous face. Eye make-up dripping, lipstick smeared, but she looked fucking fabulous. The cameraman was a pro, turning to wide angle he caught the double penetration, his cock in her mouth and Dennis' cock sawing in and out of her tight ass.

It was nearly an hour now since the fucking of Gretchen Carlson had begun and for the three it was nearing an end.

Dennis was covered in sweat, with every downward thrust into her gaping asshole drops of sweat flew from his body and covered her.

Gretchen was open wide for Dennis' invasion of her ass and her tongue wildly lapped at the cameraman who was catching the POV beautifully on film.

From behind the camera you heard a loud groan and he caught perfectly his unloading all over her face and into her wet blonde locks.

She was feverously rubbing her fat clit as Dennis unloaded his final load deep in her bowels. Feeling this put her over the top and she, for the first time in her life let out a huge stream of cum from her pussy. It covered Dennis' lower body and her belly and heavy tits.

Dennis slowly withdrew his cock from her ass and his cum oozed out of her asshole. Gripping her arms he pulled her back onto the bed and wrapped his large arms around her sweaty body. They drifted off to sleep, both being totally satisfied like never before.

In the room next to them the couple of Courtney Friel and Michael Jordan had their work cut out to top or even cum close to the sex acts of Gretchen and Dennis. Luckily for them they didn't have the pressure on them not knowing what had just transpired.

Michael towered over the tiny but gorgeous Courtney. Brushing the pigtails from her shoulders he slowly lowered his mouth to hers. Her clear blue eyes closed slowly as she sank into the arms of Jordan. Her lips parted as he ran his large tongue along her pink lips. She let out a moan when his tongue met hers and their kiss intensified.

When he broke the kiss she was breathing hard and her lips were parted. She licked them and moved back to kiss Michael again. This time she took the initiative and kissed him, driving her tongue into his mouth. Once again she let out a groan when his hands slipped from her hips to cup her tiny compact ass. They were under her short skirt playing with her tight cotton panties. He pulled them up and felt how wet she was already.

Reaching up to brush the bangs from her eyes he reached back and began undoing her pigtails

"Courtney, I've seen you on the week-end Fox and Friends and just love the way you've looked. The school girl look was tempting, but I want the Courtney Friel I've seen on TV.

By now he had the one pigtail undone and was working of the second one. When he had it done he combed his large black fingers through her gorgeous blonde hair, cupping her face he once again kissed her. She let out a moan deep in her throat and shook her head from side to side tousling her golden locks about her head.

Slipping to her knees she undid his pants and they fell to his feet. Kicking the pants away he stripped off his jacket, tie and shirt. Standing before her naked she slid her small white hands all over his body. Burying her face in his rock hard belly she kissed and licked all around his groin. While this was happening she was slowly stroking his large cock that was until a few seconds ago still flaccid. It slowly grew and his patented grim spread across his face.

All of a sudden there was another figure behind him, it was Martha MacCallum. Her eyes filled with tears and Courtney stood up and went over to her; "What's the matter Martha? What happened with Barkley?"

Martha let out a long breath; "Well we were getting it on rather well and I was stroking him through his pants when all of a sudden his cell phone rang. It was his wife. He had a family emergency and had to leave. He was very apologetic but that doesn't help me, I'm so fucking horny right now, that if I don't get fucked soon I may just go out on the street and find the first guy with a stiff cock to fuck me."

Courtney turned to Michael grabbing his stiff cock; "Martha, I think Michael here had enough to satisfy both of us and to tell you the truth I've always wanted to get my tongue between those sleek sexy thighs of yours. What do you think Michael? Can we help a fellow broadcaster in a time of need?"

Michael smiled and just nodded, pulling both of these gorgeous blondes to his naked black body. He couldn't wait to see them together and fuck these two luscious white beauties.

Martha dropped to her knees and lapped at the pre-cum that was oozing out of Michael's big black cock; "Mmmmm, I just love sucking on black cock!"

Martha bobbed up and down, lapping away at his cock with her darting tongue. She was making wild slurping sounds as her long platinum blonde hair covered his entire groin area.

Michael dug his large black fingers in her silky hair; "Oh fuck Martha, you better slow down or I'm going to cum!"

"Oh god yes Michael, cum for me, shoot your man juice all over my face and down my tits. I want to feel your hot juices all over my face and in my hair. I can't wait to taste it. Courtney, please unzip my dress while I suck his cock. I want to feel him splash his cum all over me."

Courtney moved behind Martha and unzipped the back of her black turtleneck dress. She peeled it away to her waist. Martha's firm cherry tipped tits swayed from side to side as she picked up the pace on Michael's straining cock.

Courtney knelt behind Martha and tugged the dress from her hips and yanked it from her sexy legs. Martha was now naked, not wearing any panties. Courtney caressed Martha's firm rounded ass cheeks as Martha moaned into Michael's cock.

Martha pulled off of Michael's cock and stroked it fast with her hand, she spit on the head and worked it in; "Come on you black motherfucker, give this horny MILF your man juice. Shoot that creamy white load all over my pretty face so Courtney can lick it off. Oh fuck I can't wait to feel this giant black nightstick up my tight cunt."

Michael arched his back; "Come on you fucking whore, suck my cock. Wrap those lips around my black cock and get me off. Yes, yes, here it comes you white cunt, take it, oh shitttttttt!"

Michael's first shot hit Martha in the right cheek and shot up across her forehead and into her hair. Aiming it lower the next shot hit her on the lips and chin and slid down her slender throat. She sat up and slid his quacking cock between her firm white tits and pushing them together fucked her lily white tits with his spurting black piece of meat. Shot after shot flew from the head hitting her on the neck and chin.

Finally he dropped back down onto the bed and Martha followed sucking the remaining droplets out of his cock with her vacuum like mouth.

Turning towards Courtney who was behind Martha fingering her tight dripping pussy, kissed her full on the mouth, exchanging Michael's cum from one mouth to the other.

Breaking the kiss Courtney began licking all of the cum that covered Martha's chest, neck and face. Stopping occasionally to offer Martha some of the cum she collected in her mouth. This went on for several minutes and as Michael watched these two cum hounds his cock started coming back to life.

Still on the floor Martha began undressing Courtney, removing her sweater and unbuttoning her starched white blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra, but with as firm and perfectly shaped as her tits were, she didn't need one.

Courtney cupped her own tits and offered them to Martha who drew one stiff nipple into her pink lips and worked on the other one with her thumb and forefinger tweaking it until she got a whimper from Courtney.

Wanting to get into the action Michael reached down and tugged at Courtney's arm guiding her up onto the bed. Lying on her back with her short plaid skirt, dark cable socks, white cotton panties and her Mary Jane's she looked both innocent and very sensual. By the time Martha and Michael were done with her, there would be nothing innocent left and she was counting on that.

With her head buried in the pillow and her long golden blonde hair framing her face like an angel's halo her crystal blue eyes shot open when both Michael and Martha sealed their lips to her firm yielding tits. She arched her back forcing more tit flesh into their mouths,

Her trim hips in the short plaid skirt rolled from side to side as they lovingly attacked her tits causing the skirt to rise nearly to her wet cotton panties.

Both Michael & Martha began caressing Courtney's legs starting just at the hem of her skirt and sliding downwards. They abandoned her dripping tits and slid down and began removing her shoes, unbuckling them and tossing them aside they lowered her dark cable knit socks and at the same time took Courtney's tiny toes in their mouths. She let out a squeal which slowly turned to a moan when they sucked each tiny digit into their mouths.

They began kissing upwards along her tapered calves and behind her knees. She rolled from side to side as a huge wet spot now appeared on her cotton panties making it nearly transparent. They moved upwards along her shapely thighs licking, nipping and kissing her tender white flesh. What a contrast, Martha's sexy platinum blonde hair covering one thigh as Michael's dark black head was pressed against the other one. The two of them met at the wet panties and they stopped to kiss each other deeply. Michael combed his fingers through Martha's hair as he stared into her deep blue eyes.

Courtney spoke up; "Oh guys, did you forget about me. It sure is nice watching you two make out, but you've teased me and got me so fucking hot, please someone lick my pussy!"

Courtney raised her hips as Martha removed the tiny skirt and Michael pulled the wet panties from her trim hips. Her pussy lips were extended with long winged lips that hung from her. Juices were running freely from her as Michael spread the large lips apart, her large clit appeared red and wet. Martha lowered her lips down to Courtney's pussy and she let out a long sigh as Martha began licking her cunt from top to bottom and upwards again. She slid low on the bed making herself comfortable knowing she would be here for some time eating at this juicy, slimy pussy.

Michael crawled up on the bed and straddled Courtney's chest. She arched her head to look down at his huge black cock lying stiff between her large firm mounds of flesh. Michael smiled broadly as he cupped both tits and thumbed the nipples. She moaned from his fingering and the loud lapping he knew was coming from the tongue lashing Martha was bestowing on her pussy.

Her head rolled from side to side as an orgasm was building quickly. Her dark blue eyes sparkled as she licked her lips and opened them to accept Michael's long black cock as it slipped between her tit flesh and nudged her chin.

Just as the head entered her mouth Courtney let out a loud groan; "Oh mother of god Martha, don't stop I'm going to cum, yes, yes, right there, of fuck I'm cumming!"

She stopped talking as Michael shoved another four inches of his cock down her throat. Her tongue worked along the head and shaft as he slid up and down, in and out of her tight lips and all along squeezing her tits together and fucking her incredibly firm tits.

Michael was sweating profusely as if he had just played an overtime playoff game. Sweat dripped from his face and chest as I plowed away at Courtney's peaches and cream body. He knew the way her tits felt around his cock and the way her tongue flicked at his head and shaft it would not be long until he covered her gorgeous tits and face with his man cream.

All of a sudden Martha was behind him, working her tongue between his tight ass cheeks and stabbing at his asshole. Slipping her tongue into his tight asshole sent him quickly over the top as he shot stream after stream of white hot cum all over Courtney's tits, chin and lips. When done Michael rolled off of Courtney and collapsed on the bed next to her. Martha quickly slid up Courtney's body and licked the hot cum from Courtney's tits, neck and chin.

Hovering over Courtney she dribbled the cum from her mouth into Courtney's waiting mouth. Kissing her hard they exchanged Michael's cum back and forth several times until all was swallowed. They kissed and licked each other making sure to get every last drop.

Looking at the exhausted Mr. Jordan they both spoke at the same time; "That was great for an appetizer, now for the main course, who do you want to fuck first?"

He shook his head; 'You have got to be kidding me, I'm done, I came twice and at my age, even though you are the two sexiest women on the face of this earth, I've had it. Maybe in an hour or so, but for now I'm toast."

They both laughed; "Martha I guess we'll have to satisfy each other and who knows after watching us, Michael may just have another one in him to finish the job."

Courtney smiled and opened her arms to start the seduction of Mr. Jordan.

In the last room were Larry Bird and Harris Faulkner who had started out in the living room, but took it to a bedroom to be together in private.

As they stood next to the large bed he looked down at her taking in her delicate features, those large dark eyes, full red lips, perfect nose. Her hair, the way those bangs softened her face and the way it framed her face so beautifully as the feathered look made her look so sensual.

Larry brushed the bangs from her forehead and kissed her softly there. He planted soft kisses on her tiny nose, her eyelids as she closed them and moaned. Kissing her cheeks and along her chin, he kissed her long sexy neck and bare sculptured shoulders. Turning her face towards him he lowered his lips to hers. Her mouth was open and willingly accepted his tongue. Their hands clutched at each other's backs as the kiss intensified and they worked their mouths around trying to crawl into each other's souls.


When the kiss ended they just stared into each other's eyes. Lips swollen with passion and they dove back in for a more intense kiss this time.

Harris dropped her hand down to his large cock and began squeezing it.

Larry's hands cupped her fantastic ass and lightly squeezed her twin globes causing Harris to moan loudly throughout the kiss. Picking her up he gently laid her on the starched white sheet. Her dark body contrast against the white sheets was amazing. She moved her arms and legs sensually like a tigress stalking her prey.

Larry slid onto the bed and parted her thighs. Grabbing each ankle he slid both hands up her legs as he lowered his mouth to her inner thigh and began kissing his way upwards to her damp pussy.

Harris combed her black fingers through his curly blonde locks, tugging at them, urging him closer and closer to her now dripping pussy.

Larry using his thumbs parted her dark outer cunt lips. Her inner bright pink lips were shiny from her juices. As he worked her lips back and forth bubble of cum formed at the entrance to her pussy and they flowed out and down towards her tight puckered asshole. He finally lowered his mouth and caught the stream of cum that was between her ass cheeks and licked upwards across the sensitive flesh between her asshole and pussy.

Again she let out a moan, trying to urge him to make contact with her weeping pussy.

Larry dipped a finger in her tight pussy and it immediately set off a first of many orgasms Harris was to experience that evening. She arched her ass off the bed trying to make contact with his mouth. He placed one large hand on her well muscled tummy and pushed her back to the bed.

Finally Larry began licking her pussy and she rolled her gorgeous head from side to side, moaning all the while urging him to make her cum yet again.

She was not disappointed as he drew her stiff clit between his lips and sucked the rosy colored bud between them and stabbed away at it with the tip of his tongue. All along he sawed one, then two fingers in and out of her dripping hole.

"Oh fuck Larry, eat my black pussy, make me cum again and again, yes, yes just like that. Play with my clit, oh fuck it. Yea, just like that, slide your finger up my tight asshole. Oh fuck Larry, I can't wait to feel your big cock in my ass, oh fuck I'm cumming again!"

He has a hard time keeping his mouth on her cunt as she started cumming. Her cum splattered his face and chin and she rolled her sweat covered body all over the bed.

When she slowly came down from her high, Larry slid up her perfectly toned body, kissing his way up across her flat belly, her heaving breasts with the rock hard coal like nipples and her sleek neck. He attached his lips to hers and she moaned into them as his stiff white shaft found the entrance to her tight wet pussy.

Reaching down he wedged the head between her bubbling lips and slid in slowly. It felt like entering heaven. Rockets shot off in his head and she wrapped her long shapely black legs around his waist and drew him all the way into her hot, wet cavern. The two of them began fucking like no tomorrow as they went slow, then fast and then roughly and then with tenderness and passion. Harris came multiple times and as Larry fucked away at her drenched cunt, her juices slapped around his cock. The sounds drove his senses into overdrive, but he did not want to cum yet. Pulling out of her he laid back on the bed.

Harris knew exactly what to do as she slid down and immediately began sucking his monstrous white shaft. Now between his thighs she make eye contact with him, her large sexy eyes sparkled as she licked up and down his cum covered shaft, tasting her juices increased her resolve to make him cum, but not until she was satisfied.

Larry sat up on his elbows as he watched this gorgeous woman make love to his cock. Her full bee-stung lips slid up and down his shaft. She smiled up at him as he watched her. Harris' tongue flicked back and forth across the head and she dipped her head taking him halfway down her throat.