Calendar Shoot November MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Larry gripped her hair as she bobbed up and down. Popping off the head she slid lower and sucked his tightening ball sack into her mouth, She rolled the cum filled nuts around in her mouth as she stroked his stiff cock.

Larry moaned knowing he was near the end, but he wanted to cum in her heavenly pussy, even though the thought of painting her sexy face was a imagine he ran through his head every night he watched her on the O'Reilly Factor.

He gripped her by the shoulders and urged her upwards, she protested but gave way. She straddled his large body and sat on his stiff cock. It slid in easily and she began riding his large white pole.

Larry flopped back down on the bed and raising his large hands, palmed both firm swaying tits. She let out a groan when he tweaked her nipples and drawing her down sucked one of the stiff tips between his lips. He drove upwards into her like a jack-hammer, driving faster and faster into her steamy cunt.

Harris collapsed her glistening body against him as she rode out another orgasm. Her fluids drenched his entire groin area and as he drove into her the slapping sounds of her juices were maddening.

Pulling out of her, in one quick movement he slipped into her tight asshole. She let out a scream when he went halfway in with the first thrust. She rolled off of him, but Larry scrambled about on the bed and caught her hips and reentered her asshole doggy style. Tears ran down her cheeks as he plummeted in and out of her tight asshole.

She started to push back as her body became accustomed to his large cock yelling out; "Come on Larry, fuck my tight black ass, yes just like that. Oh fuck me, cum in my ass, I want to feel your cum shoot in my ass!"

She dropped her head down into the plush pillows and let out a loud scream as she came once again.

Larry knew he would be cumming soon and once again the picture of him shooting all over her sexy face, neck and tits popped into his head. Pulling out of her he scurried to the head of the bed and flipping her over shoved his cock in her face. She willingly sucked on the head and stroked the vein ridden shaft. Throwing back his head Larry let out a loud groan and began cumming. Stream after stream shot across her gorgeous face covering her full lips, shooting into her sweat covered bangs and into her hair. She moaned when it covered her neck and then her firm black tits.

Harris worked Larry's cum into her skin and then licked each and every cum covered finger clean sucking them into her mouth.

Larry fell back onto the bed where they both drifted off for a short nap.

Back in the living room, one by one the couples drifted out of the bedrooms to meet up for a late night buffet. Everyone was supplied with a fluffy white robe and some came out tightly secures, other came out with them opened wide.

By the couch was Rodman, lying on the floor, his robe open wide while Michelle Malkin straddled him. She rode his cock wildly. She reached up on the couch and opened Kareem's robe and began sucking his cock. She was in heaven living out her fantasy of having two black men at the same time.

I moved over to Zeke and whispered in his ear.

He looked at me and said; "Are you serious?"

I smiled and nodded.

He tossed off his robe and replied; "Okay, I'd love to."

He moved over to the threesome and with his cock rock hard already gripped Michelle's hips and turning her upwards rubbed his cock back and forth across her tiny puckered hole.

Michelle popped her lips off of Kareem's cock and looking back with lust in her eyes yelled out; "Oh my fucking god, I've died and gone to heaven. Come on all of you fuck all of my holes. Make me cum and cover me in your cum."

She dropped back onto Kareem's cock and sucked him into her mouth. Dennis plowed upwards into her dripping cunt as Zeke slid his cock into her ass. She let out a chorus of obscenities as she was plummeted by the three NBA superstars.

This went on for about fifteen minutes she came numerous times and all four were covered in sweat as this tiny Filipino took all three black men to the edge and over. One by one she drew the cum from their cocks. Dennis was first, cumming in her wet sloppy cunt, next was Kareem, pulling his cock from her mouth covered her flawless face with his white cum. It dripped from her face onto her neck and tits. Last but not least was Zeke as he slammed to her tight asshole Zeke clutched at her perfect ass cheeks. She ground her ass against him as she felt him unload his thick stream up cum deep in her bowels.

Zeke slipped out of her asshole and stumbled to a nearby chair.

Michelle rolled off of Dennis and just lied there on the floor. Her entire body covered in sweat and cum. Her once gorgeous black hair, now stuck to her face, covered in Kareem's cum, still she looked edible.

I moved over to her and picking her up in my arms carried her away to the bathroom. Turning on the shower the steam filled the room. I took her in and soaped up each and every gorgeous curve and hole she had. She moaned her approval as I washed away all of this evening orgasms laid upon her. As I washed her jet black locks she kissed me lovingly and whispered softly; "Thank you!"

I gave her a peck on the forehead and finished washing her. Drying her off I carried her to the large bed and turning back the covers I placed her gently on the bed. Sitting next to her I brushed a stray lock from her face.

Opening her eyes lazily she smiled weakly and whispered again; "Thank You, I'll never forget tonight and once I get over all of the soreness from tonight I want a romantic evening, just you and me to really show my appreciation."

I smiled and kissed her forehead once again as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

When I re-entered the living room it was as if I was back in Roman times, a full blown orgy was in progress and let me tell you I jumped right in. It lasted until the sun rose as one by one crawled off to the bedrooms to sleep.

Thank god only December was left to shoot, but in the back of my mind I couldn't get the image of my anticipated encounter with Michelle out of my head.

Hope you enjoyed this one, I know it's a little lengthy, but had to be to get all of the action in.

Up Next four MILFS from the Weather Channel play a game of very little truth and a lot of dare with their make believe on air husbands.

Please let me know what you think, your comments are appreciated, thank you!!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers