Calendar Shoot October

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Hand in hand the left the bathroom to now take care of Jim. He was on the bed snoring away. Fredricka climbed up onto the bed and Stephanie circled the bed and climbed up on the other side. Fredricka lifted his soft cock and licked around and around the head. He began to stiffen, but continued to sleep.

Stephanie joined in and licked up and down his growing shaft as Freddie sucked his cockhead into her mouth. Her tongue went around and around and both women's lips met and they abandoned his cock to kiss one another.

Jim now awake pushed Fredricka's mouth back to his cock and Stephanie attached his balls sucking first one into her mouth and then the other one. He had both hands full of blonde and brunette hair as he guided their mouths on his cock and balls. They alternated on him for the next ten minutes and he was going to cum.

"Oh no you don't Jim;" Fredricka yelled out, "I need a fucking and I need it now."

She straddled his cock and he noticed for the first time she was bare.

"Oh my god Freddie, you look fantastic!"

He slipped into her cunt easily and she began riding his cock like there was no tomorrow her hair, once with every strand in place, was now flying about her face and shoulders. He reached up and played with her bouncing tits and he squeezed her rock hard nipples.

Stephanie not to be left out straddled his head and lowered her dripping pussy to his waiting tongue. He lapped away at her cunt as his wife rode his cock.

The two women leaned forward and embraced, kissing and feeling each other as they ground their hips to Jim's cock and tongue. This went on for nearly fifteen minutes with both women cumming two or three times. They switched positions and resumed their embraces and found a rhythm on the man under them.

Cumming once again they rolled off of Jim and he began fucking Fredricka doggy style as she lapped away at Stephanie's cum covered cunt.

Jim plowed away at her cunt his ball slapping against her clit which brought her to a rapid orgasm once again. Her body was covered in sweat and her skin glistened in the light of the room. Her hair stuck to her forehead as she sucked away at Stephanie who was on the verge of cumming also.

Stephanie crushed her thighs around Freddie's head and let go an orgasm to end all orgasms, for the first time in years she squirted her juices out covering Fredricka's mouth, chin and neck.

Stephanie was as limp as a wet rag as she shook from the mind boggling orgasm

With Jim still buried deep in Fredricka's cunt he grabbed her hips and rolled off the bed. He pulled out of her and turned her around and entered her standing up. She wrapped her legs around his waist as she rode his long thick cock.

Opening the sliding door he stepped out onto the veranda, the tropical storm wind and rain battered their bodies as she screamed and came again from the shock and the excitement. Within seconds they were both drenched from the pounding rain.

Jim was nearing orgasm finally and Stephanie jumped off the bed and joined the couple of the veranda.

Fredricka slipped from his cock and knelt down before him, she was joined by Stephanie. Stephanie sucked the juiced from his cock as Fredricka licked his full bursting balls.

Letting out a loud scream he shot his load all over the two women kneeling before him. Stream after stream shot from his cock as they shared his cum and licked it from their faces. It was quickly washed away by the driving rain and they pulled him back into the room to finish the job.

The three of them collapsed onto the bed, dripping from the storm just outside the door.

Fredricka licked the cum from Jim's cock and fed it to Stephanie who kissed Freddie and their tongues dueled once again.

Fredricka lovingly brushed the wet locks from Stephanie's forehead and smiled; "I guess we'll have to climb back in the tub and start all over again."

Jim blurted out; "Can I watch this time?"

Fredricka laughed; "Only if you promise me one thing Jim."

"What's that dear?"

"Next tropical storm you cover with Stephanie, I get to cum along too!"

He kissed her as he dragged both ladies into the bathroom; "I promise!"

Please Vote and leave comments, thank you

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers
12