Calendar Shoot September MILF

Story Info
Catherine Callaway & two unruly students.
3k words
4.39
35.6k
5
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,205 Followers

NOTE: For those of you who have not been following this series, it's about 24 main characters that are all news anchors. They are doing video shoots and using select pictures in the shoot for two calendars. One calendar is of single and married anchors. The second calendar is of MILFS. The proceeds are going to their selected charities and each anchor gets to act out one of their fantasies. Some anchors will be in multiple fantasies, but will be a main character only once. Hope you enjoy and would like any feedback on the series, thank you

The September shoot was an unusual request made by one of the week-end anchors on Headline News. It came from Catherine Callaway a raspy voiced gorgeous blonde with dark brown eyes and a killer body. Rather then tell you what her fantasy shoot was about I will get right down to the shoot.

Catherine Callaway is an adult education teacher during the week in the evening and one day she had a couple of unruly students. She asked the two students to stay after class to speak to them about their behavior in the class. The students were Nicole Mitchell and Paul Goodloe both meteorologists on the weather channel. Paul did the evening weather with Alexandra Steele and Nicole was the travel analysis on the morning show with Heather Tesch.

Nicole was dressed in an ultra short tight tan skirt, above that she was wearing a tight hunter green pullover cashmere sweater that showed off her high firm breasts beautifully. Her bright blue eyes sparkled and her full red lips were shiny from her lip gloss. Her platinum blonde hair danced around her shoulder and rested provocatively on her upturned tits.

Paul a large black man was dress in a pair of tight Dockers and an open collared white shirt.

As the two of them approached the desk of Catherine they both took in her beauty. Catherine was dressed in a lemon yellow suit with a modest full skirt that rested on her knees. Below the suit jacket she wore a tight knit whit pullover blouse. It did nothing to hide her large breasts. Catherine's long wheat blonde hair framed her face beautifully and it had feathered bangs which covered her forehead and part of one eye. Her hair gently rested on her shoulders and it was without a doubt her greatest feature.

Catherine looked at the two as they approached her desk and she licked her muted dark pink lips. "Please have a seat Paul, Nicole, I need to speak with the two of you about your disruptive behavior during the class. I know neither of you want to be in this class, but I understand that your management has instructed you to attend.

Paul spoke up; "You got that right Cathy. Nicole and I are good at what we do and neither of us understands why we need to take this journalism class. We are meteorologists and we perform our jobs with class and integrity."

"First of all I hate being called Cathy, its Catherine or Ms. Callaway. Secondly why you are here is not my problem. You need to take that up with your management team. All I know is that I have a class to teach here and all but the two of you are learning what they signed up for. Either shape up or drop the class.

Nicole got up and walked around to the other side of Catherine's desk and sat on the edge. Her short skirt rode up even higher on her slim shapely thighs. She leaned forward and using her index finger brushed back Catherine's bangs from her eye. "Listen Ms. Callaway can't you just pass us and we can leave your class in peace. We get what we want and so do you."

Catherine pushed her chair back from the desk and Nicole's outstretched hand. "I couldn't do that that would be unethical and unfair to the rest of the class."

Nicole looked down at Catherine's sexy legs that were encased in sheer stocking and licked her already moist lips; "Come on Catherine, there must be something we can give you to change your mind huh?"

Paul walked over to the classroom door and locked it and then pulled down the shade. He walked back over to the desk and stood behind Catherine. Placing his large black hands on her shoulders he slowly began massaging her shoulders and neck.

A moan came from her lips as she moistened them and said; "Mr. Goodloe that is totally inappropriate and an asking you to stop that immediately."

He let out a chuckle and continued his massage; "You don't want me to stop, Nicole do you think she wants me to stop?"

Nicole shook her head no; "I think she loves the attention. I bet she hasn't been touched in a long time, isn't that right Catherine?"

Catherine closed her eyes and moaned softly; "No you are both wrong, I love my husband and family. I couldn't do that to him."

Nicole laughed this time; "Who said anything about love? What I'm talking about is unbridled hot sweaty sex."

With that Nicole slipped down off the desk and knelt before Catherine whose skirt had now rode up her full trim legs to mid thigh. She placed her hands on the backs of Catherine's calves and slowly slid them upwards to her knees.

Catherine quickly closed her legs and tried to push Nicole's hands away, but Nicole was too strong.

As Paul massaged her shoulders he drew her hair aside on one side of her neck. He lowered him head and kissed the nape of her neck; his tongue slipped out and licked her from her shoulder top to her ear sending shivered down her body.

Catherine attempted to push his head away and when she did Nicole parted Catherine's thighs and lowering her head planted small wet kisses on her inner thighs.

Catherine was being seduced from both ends and even though she was trying to resist, they were correct, Her husband had been ignoring her and the duo inflicting their sexual advances on her were slowly breaking down her resistance.

Catherine let out a gasp when she felt Nicole's hot breath and tongue on her inner thigh. She tried to push it away, but Nicole was firmly entrenched between her thighs.

This gave Paul free reign on her neck and ear. Paul nibbled at her earlobe and pulled at to between his teeth.

Catherine let out a groan as she felt weaker and weaker to fight off their advances.

As Paul continued to nibble at her ear and neck his large hands slid down off her shoulders to her heaving breasts. He cupped them roughly and squeezed hard.

Catherine let out a low groan and dropped her head back. Seeing this Paul quickly moved his mouth to hers and covered her lips with his. He took her breath away and when she opened her mouth to take a deep breath his tongue slipped in and did battle with hers.

Catherine was quickly losing any sense of composure as she fought to evade his tongue's wicked attack.

Nicole had managed to slip higher on Catherine's trim thighs and had now reached the tops of her sexy stockings. Her lips met with Catherine's bare skin and Catherine arched her back as a shot of electricity shot from Nicole's lips to Catherine's now damp pussy.

Catherine arched her back to try and dislodge Nicole from her bare thighs. This caused her to press harder against Paul who was now kissing Catherine with open mouth and Catherine now began to return the kiss that Paul was inflicting on her full lips.

Catherine wound her fingers around Paul's bare head and pulled him down to her. She started kissing him back and moaned as her tongue slipped from her mouth and into his.

Paul continued to maul her full firm tits and Nicole finally reached Catherine's now wet panties.

Catherine let out an animal growl as Nicole placed her hot lips on her sex through her white satin panties.

Paul broke the kiss and Catherine looked up at him with those wide dark eyes. He dropped his pants and shorts. He stepped forward and placed his rock hard black cock against her pink lips. She turned her head away, but Paul turned her head back and slid his cock back and forth across her lips. She kept them shut trying to prolong the inevitable. This came when Nicole pulled Catherine's panties aside and slipped her tongue into Catherine's dripping hole. Her body was slowly abandoning her will to fight and was betraying her mind.

She opened her mouth to let out a long groan and Paul slipped his cock between her full lips. She tried to retreat but his large black hands grabbed her blonde tresses and pulled her down further onto his cock. She finally snapped and looking up at him with those large dark eyes lowered her head back down on his cock and began sucking like a pro.

She wrapped her lips around his cock and slid it up and down his large shaft. Her tongue lapped away at the underside as her hand came up to cum his large nut sack.

She slipped lower in the chair and arched her back giving Nicole the chance to pull her panties from her full womanly hips.

Nicole attacked her pussy lapping away at her dripping hole and finding her erect clit sucked it between her wet lips. This set Catherine off as she came for the first time in a long time. Yes she came often from her own hands and toys, but it has been months since her husband had made her cum.

They had her now as she sucked avidly at Paul's huge cock. Her tongue lapped at his cockhead and licked the pre-cum that was oozing out.

Nicole stood up and peeled off her sweater and dropped it to the desk, unhooking her bra she shook her shoulders and her full C sized tits came into view. Her thick hard nipples stood high upon her firm mounds with rosy pink aureoles atop her tits. She yanked at the zipper of her tiny skirt and it fluttered to the floor. She quickly yanked down her panties and her tight lipped bare pussy came into view.

Paul's eyes popped out of his head when he stood there with his cock deep in Catherine's mouth staring at Nicole's petite tight body.

She tossed her blonde locks off her tits to give him a better view. His cock grew another inch as he took in her beauty. He slipped his shirt off and now naked he stepped back and his cock made a popping sound when it slipped from Catherine's tight lips.

"Come on Catherine; stand up so we can get you naked."

She smiled and stood up slowly and Paul slid the jacket from her shoulders. Nicole came up behind her and unbuttoned the back of her blouse and they both pulled it up and over her head.

Paul pulled her hard against his hard black body. His cock trapped between their bodies he kissed her hard again and she willingly returned the kiss. Paul unhooked her bra as Nicole tugged at the zipper on the side of her skirt. Nicole tugged it down and her full shapely ass and legs came into view.

Paul broke the kiss and stepped back drawing the bra from her shoulders and off her tits. He let out a groan as he stared at her large full tits. He dipped his head and sucked one large red nipple into his mouth. What a contract, his bald black head against the alabaster white tits was a sight to behold.

Below Nicole was once again spreading Catherine's full thighs and finding her dripping cuntlips slipped two fingers in and began finger fucking her. The room was filled with the splashing sounds of Catherine's cunt dripping into Nicole's working fingers. She dropped her mouth to Catherine's cunt and began lapping away at it.

Catherine dug her fingers into Nicole's locks as she shook with another impending orgasm. With Paul sucking her tits and Nicole's fingers and mouth on her cunt she let out a loud groan and came again.

Catherine became weak in the legs and they sat her down on the desk until she regained her strength. Nicole tried to kiss her but she turned her head; "I'm not a lesbian Nicole! I couldn't kiss you."

"Neither am I Catherine, I'm bi and most women are if you just let yourself go, try it I bet you'd love it."

Nicole brought her lips back to Catherine's and their lips met tentatively. Nicole ran her fingers through Catherine's hair and pulled her tighter to her and she moaned as the kiss began to heat up.

Nicole cupped Catherine's large tit in her palm and rubbed the nipple with her thumb. Catherine groaned in Nicole's mouth as her tongue began dueling with hers.

Catherine cupped one on Nicole's smaller tits and worked at the nipple which caused Nicole to moan this time.

Paul was dripping big time as he watched teacher and student go at it hot and heavy. He pulled them apart and pulled Catherine off the desk, spinning her around he bent her over the desk and lined his black night stick against her tight dripping hole. Pushing forward the head popped in and Catherine let out a groan and wiggled her hips trying to relieve the pressure of him in her unused pussy. Paul withdrew and she let out a sigh, he quickly reentered her sliding another two or three inches in. When he withdrew his cock was shiny and covered with her thick white cream. Shoving it back in he worked it in and out of her sliding in deeper with each thrust. He was now totally imbedded in her dripping cock. Her juices were dripping from his cock and covering his nuts.

Nicole climbed up onto the desk and pulled Catherine's head down to her bare pussy. She tried to escape but with a groan dropped her mouth to her pussy and began lapping away at Nicole's shiny lipped cunt.

"I told you we were all bi. I knew once you tasted pussy, you'd be hooked."

Catherine looked up at Nicole through those dark steamy eyes growled out; "Nicole just shut the fuck up and enjoy it, it may never happen again"

Turning to Paul; "Come on you black mother fucker, fuck me hard with that monster cock of yours. You're tearing me in two, but o love it, come on, fuck me, fuck me hard, yes just like that, oh fuck I'm cumming again!!"

She dropped back down on Nicole and sucked on her clit driving her over the top.

With the tightening of her cunt around Paul's cock sent him over the top as he slammed hard into her cunt and ground his hips hard against her cushioned ass. He squirted his cum deep in her cunt, setting off another round of climaxes for Catherine.

Paul collapsed against Catherine as the three of the lay there in a mass of sweating exhausted flesh.

Paul slowly slipped out of Catherine and she turned and dropped to the floor and sucked both of their juices from his already reawakening cock.

Nicole crawled off the desk and scooted between Catherine who was on her haunches and she lapped at Paul's cum that was leaking from Catherine's wide open cunt.

Within minutes all three were ready for round two and this time Paul crawled up onto the desk and both of these gorgeous blondes attacked his body.

Catherine straddled his head and lowered her well fucked cunt to his mouth as he immediately gripped her hips and began munching on her cunt and ass hole. She dropped down and began licking his night stick. She was joined by Nicole who started licking the underside of his cock and his balls.

By now he was rock hard again and it was Nicole's turn. She straddled his hips and reaching behind her ran his cockhead back and forth against her dripping slit. Leaning back he entered her tight cuntlips and she rocked back and forth until he was totally imbedded in her pussy. She sat straight up and facing Catherine they hugged each other and kissed hard. They played with each others tits as Nicole filled her tight cunt with Paul's thick black pole.

Paul lapped away at Catherine's pussy as he tried to stay off the impending orgasm he knew was not far off.

Nicole rode his cock like a woman out of the Wild West, tossing her locks from side to side as she started cumming.

Catherine ground her cunt against Paul's working tongue and nearly smothered him as she began cumming for the third or forth time. She gripped his head with her full thighs and drenched his face with her juices.

Paul gripped Nicole's compact ass with his large hands and slipped one finger up her tight asshole.

This triggered her off and she screamed out that she was cumming. She fell against Catherine and they nearly fell off the desk.

Paul drove his cock up and down into Nicole's quaking pussy and he unloaded his load into her cunt.

He shook and sweat was dripping off both women and himself as they lay there in a mass of dripping satisfied flesh.

Catherine and Nicole slipped off the desk and both kissed Paul, tasting Catherine's cum on his lips.

Catherine kissed Nicole and laughed; "You both got an "A" she turned to me and just smiled; "Thanks for the perfect fantasy!'

Paul slapped her on the ass, what say you two get cleaned up and get dressed, I'm starving, let's go get a bite to eat and then to my place for another round."

Nicole slapped at his still stiff cock; "Don't you ever get enough Paul?"

He smiled and shook his head; Nope!"

Both women laughed and said at the same time; "Great, let's go!"

Please let me know what you think of the series, only three and one half month's left before the finale!!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,205 Followers