Calendar Shoot September

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

Ted sat back on his haunches and watched the twosome in from of him and Marshall and Alexandra starting out on round two. He began to stiffen again, crawling up behind Alexandra Ted entered her easily due to Marshall's cum still dripping from her cunt. She came off of Marshall's cock and knelt upright. She arched her back and turning towards Ted kissed him hard on the mouth. Ted could taste Alex's cum on her lips from when she cleaned off Marshall.

Ted ran his hands up and down the front of Alexandra's sleek body cupping her straining tits he thumbed her nipples as he broke the kiss and attacked her slender neck. Sliding his cock faster in and out of her bubbling cunt he caressed her tummy and moved to her clit that stood erect ready for his attention.

Alexandra moaned as Ted fucked away at her pussy and now dropped down on all four giving him greater access to her pulsating pussy.

Marshall looked over at Robin and motioned for her to come and climb aboard and she quickly straddled his huge cock and lowered her body down on his waiting shaft. Tossing her head from side to side she began riding his huge cock. Marshall reached up and pulled her down to him and they exchanged fluids as they kissed and their tongues fought with one another. She broke the kiss trying to catch her breath. Marshall cupped both of her large tits in his hands and pushing them together lapped away at both nipples at the same time. He managed to draw them both into his mouth at the same time and this sent her over the top cumming around his cock as her juices flowed down his cock and covered his ball.

Lily moved behind Robin and began licking at Marshall's exposed cock and ball. Dipping her tongue in she was able to lick away at Robin's juices that seeped out of her cunt and covered Marshall's cock and balls. This drove the two who were fucking to moan with pleasure. Lily worked a finger from each hand into both Robin's and Marshall's assholes as they picked up the pace of their fucking.

Barney came around behind Lily and began licking the cum Ted had deposited in her pussy out and sucked at her from clit to asshole. Barney began tonguing her asshole getting it ready for his small cock. He positioned his cock at her entrance and the head popped in rather easily. He quickly buried his cock in her ass balls deep and she moaned and finger fucked Marshall and Robin's assholes.

On the other side of the bed, Ted now had Alexandra on her back her long legs were wrapped around his back as she urged him on. Her body was glistening with sweat and her gorgeous hair now stuck to her forehead. Her mouth urged him on as he sucked her fat nipples into his mouth as he pistoned his cock in and out of her drenched pussy.

The entire room was filled with sounds of bodies slapping against bodies. The slurping sounds of pussy juices squirting out from around pumping cocks filled the air. Everyone was groaning as one by one the group of six began to cum. First was Robin who squirted her cum all around Marshall's huge cock. Next was Ted unloading his cum in the depths of Alexandra's tight juicy cunt. When she felt him bathe her womb she began cumming too.

Robin rolled off of Marshall before he came and Lily quickly replaced Robin's cunt with her own. Barney followed her and when she settled down on Marshall's huge cock he reentered her asshole. The two guys started fucking Lily in rhythm and she moaned and groaned as they assaulted her tiny body, she loved it and soon began cumming around Marshall's cock. Knowing he was near she continued riding his cock and she felt another orgasm building.

Barney grabbed her pretty tits from behind, pulling her to his body he unloaded is spunk in her tight asshole. Marshall felt Barney's cock jerking in her ass and this sent him over the top. Marshall shot his load upwards into her belly triggering yet another orgasm as she shook and collapsed again his sweating body.

The entire room was filled with heavy breathing as each and every one of them tried desperately to recover from one of their most erotic get together.

Barney pulled out of Lily's asshole and slapped her on the ass; "So everyone, again next week, same place same time? Who's ready for a shower?"

Robin and Ted went first and round three started, but that'd for another day....

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers
12