Calgon, Take Me Away!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without withdrawing, I am able to scoot Liza towards the head of the bed just enough for me to lie down. We position ourselves in a T-patter with me on my right side and Liza's legs draped over me. The natural curve of my penis follows the natural contours of the inside of her body and we attain sexual perfection in an instant. The sight of me entering her this way is awesome. Liza opens her eyes and looks into mine. We stay gazing this way at each other, our bodies in perfect rhythmic unison. I take my free hand and begin caressing her pubic bush and using my thumb to apply just a bit of pressure to her clit. As I do so, Liza cries out, "Oh my God! It feels so good!"

Another burst of her fluid rushing forth signals the explosive arrival of her third orgasm. We lay this way for a few minutes, with me still stroking her at a turtle's pace to extend her orgasm as long as possible, but not pushing her over the edge.

I finally withdraw completely and lie on my back. I position Liza on top of me and facing my feet for a little Reverse Cowgirl action. Liza straddles me and slowly lowers herself onto my shaft, taking in every last inch. After she has completely impaled herself on me, she starts by simply grinding her hips into mine back-and-forth. She slowly raises and lowers herself and begins to establish her rhythm. Again, the scenery is amazing. I love the look of Liza's slender form and her beautiful hips from behind, especially since she is literally pointing her buttocks right at me. As she continues bobbing up and down on my swollen member, I can't help or resist reaching out with my hands and caressing each perfectly round, spherical cheek. Liza enjoys the sensations too and steadily begins building towards another orgasm. As I watch her bucking up and down, it almost appears as if that beautiful puckered anus of hers is winking at me. With one hand, I gently slide my thumb down the inside of the crack of her buttocks and apply some gentle pressure directly on that tight sphincter. It is still coated with her juices and well-lubricated.

Liza lets out a long, deep moan as I start to swirl my thumb around the edge of her anus. Only this time, she doesn't' stop what she is doing and just keeps on going, allowing whatever might happen to come to pass. Once again, I can feel the pulsing sensations of her vagina as she begins to climax. Faster and faster she strokes herself on me. All at once, without breaking our connection, she turns around and straddles me and locks her lips in a deep, wet and sensuous kiss. I take turns taking each of her breasts and nipples into my mouth, bringing them fully erect. I arch my back, completely lifting Liza up off the bed and we furiously grind into one another, viciously seeking out the mind blowing orgasm that lies inside each of us. I begin to feel it as a dull ache in my groin as the muscle starts to tense into a knot. A few minutes later, the knot releases and I can feel the surge of intensity rushing forth from my testicles and I ejaculate, jettisoning my seed deep within her in a series of massive spasms and surges until my own fluid comes oozing out of her, seeping out somehow from around my manhood that is still locked inside of her, gripped tightly by her own spasming vaginal muscles.

Liza and I collapse right there. Neither of us says a word. After all, what can you possibly say after a session like this? There is no other way to describe the event other than perfection. Though I wouldn't describe our bodies as perfect, we are perfect for each other and fit so well. The perfect bodies, the perfect chemistry and the perfect technique. I simply do not and will never possess this kind of sexual dynamic with any other woman. As much as I enjoy making love to my own wife, it has never and will never be this amazing. It is total and complete. It encompasses everything that the universe intended throughout the ages, in every land and every culture. It has been, in a word, perfection.

It is amazing where the last hour and forty-five minutes have gone, but gone they are. I have exactly one hour before I need to be in my office. Our session ends where it began today - the bathtub - with both of us reluctantly washing away the remaining essence and nuance of our time together this morning. Liza simply dresses in her terrycloth robe and I grudgingly don my suit and tie once again. With a last passionate kiss and embrace, I once again enter the courtyard and pool area passing through "Liza's back door".

As I get back in the Beemer and drive myself in the direction of my office building, I smile and relive the morning's events. I have gotten to the point where it is even possible for me to consider what I am doing cheating, even though there is the large possibility that I will be in bed tonight and making love to my own wife, while Jack and Liza are making love in their own bed. I guess it is simply because this is how my life was meant to be. It is inconceivable to imagine my life being any different. I often question myself on a lot of different points: Would my wife be hurt? Would this destroy Jack and Liza's life? Maybe. Maybe even probably. Or, perhaps, maybe my wife is playing the lonely housewife routine and maybe there is a reason why Jack puts in so many hours at work. Perhaps a cute secretary or intern, I wonder? Quite possible, I suppose. And if that were true and my wife had developed an affinity for the gardener or pool boy, how would I feel? Would I have a right to be jealous? Who am I to blame or stop her? Thinking about it, the idea almost seems appealing.

But either way you slice it, I cannot imagine my life any different nor would I want to. As the skyline of the city grows larger in my windshield, I realized that I have reached the point of stasis and contentment that so many strive for.

I would almost say that life is dangerously close to - "perfection".

SB

12