Cali and the Cowboy

Story Info
California and New York.
1.3k words
3.27
8.4k
1
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He boarded the plane that was taking him to New York. He had to see her, to touch her, he didn't know where this was going but he had to give it a try. They had not talked for very long but he knew, he just knew, there was something there.

She kept thinking about him, that gotee and those beautiful blue eyes. He was very good looking and she enjoyed their conversations so much. This however was not meant to be--it couldn't could it?? After all she was married already, not happily but married none the less.

His plane ride was the longest 7 and 1/2 hours he had ever known. Landing at the airport he hired a car to drive him the rest of the way to her. He had to check into a hotel and get some sleep, he didn't get much on the plane. He thought about the 3 hour drive to her and he knew that he had to hurry. He had to let her know his feelings, what he thought about their talks and how far he felt they had come. He had to tell her everything before she could change her mind and go back to the life she didn't want.

Pulling open his laptop he opened her chat box. Telling her hello he turned off the light and laid on the bed. He turned on his cam and asked her if she could turn on hers. In response she sent him an invite, he opened it and saw her face. To him she was beautiful, brown eyes, red hair...a sight he loved to view. Not to mention those lips he wanted to taste.

She watched him as he ran his hand over that face she loved to view. He was tired she could tell but he was on for her and that made her heart skip a beat. They talked for a few hours before they called it a night. She didn't know he was in New York and he didn't tell her any different.

The next morning he turned on his cam and hit her up again on the website chat asking her if she was busy. She told him she wasn't and sent him a cam invite. Seeing her in the morning light made him want her more. No makeup just a pretty face. He told her he had a surprise for her--seeing her eyes light up he knew he had her.

Licking her lips she said "Show me or tell me, which ever it is."

He said "Okay BUT you cant scream."

Laughing she agreed with him but couldn't contain it when he told her he was 3 hours from her. She thought he was kidding at first. "Yeah right" she said but then the more she thought about it and watched his face the more she believed him.

Her jaw dropped, she tried to find reason. Some time had went by since their last conversation. She asked him when this had all taken place and why he had decided to come now.

Putting down her hair brush she realized he wasn't lying. She couldn't believe that he was here. There were so many things to do before she saw him. Getting a manicure, pedicure, her hair done and so on...thinking about all this she sat back down and asked him what time he wanted to get together. He told her that he wanted to see her as soon as possible.

She grabbed her schedule and told him that she could see him at 6:00 that night and he agreed. This would give her enough time to get all her "pretties" done and find someone to watch her son. Agreeing to the time they shut everything down and she started dressing.

This was her chance to get the hell out of here, prove to him that she wanted to be with him and she wasn't going to take no for an answer. She knew that he was busy in life being a medic and all but she wanted to be with him so bad. She would give it all up if he asked her to and she would never look back. That was the effect he had on her from the start and for whatever reason she couldn't deny it.

After calling a friend to see about watching her son and getting an okay she called the salon to make sure she could get in...it wasn't a problem. They loved her there, especially with the amount of money she spent a month. Sitting in the chair getting her "cures" done she told Amber all about her plans. She didn't care who knew anymore and how much they knew, it wouldn't be long she would be gone anyhow.

By the time she got done it was 5:30, she had just enough time to drive to the hotel he had mentioned. She wanted to hold him, kiss him, run her hands all over him...she just wanted him.

Walking to the door she felt nervous, what if this wasn't meant to be and just ended up being a good fuck? What if he wasn't everything she dreamed he was or he thought the same of her? She started to back away when all of a sudden the door opened and there he stood. The first thing that went through her mind was he is so handsome, not that Adonis look but god that face. It was everything she remembered on that camera and then some.

She started to falter standing there and then she heard him speak. "Hi" he said, just that one word and she was done for. She didn't know what to do or say so she followed his lead. "Hi" she said. He gave a little chuckle like he did on the camera and asked her if she wanted to come in. Realizing she was staring she laughed a little and said "Yes i would like that".

Once inside the room they looked each other up and down. she truly did like what she was seeing and couldn't keep the blush from her face. He asked her if she was still okay with the entire situation and she said yes. She told him that she was nervous but it was in a good way. He smiled at her, how many times had she seen that smile on that website but god this was so much better and so worth it.

She let her instincts take over and she jumped on him, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He smelled so good she thought as she buried her face in his neck. He in turn wrapped his arms around her and held her there, just like that. He knew she was being emotional but he didn't care, he wanted this woman. She was something else and he wasn't letting go.

He moved them to the bed and sat down with her still clinging to him. He began to kiss her shoulder and worked his way down her neck. She let him, she wouldn't have stopped him no matter what. He asked her again if she was still okay and she replied with a little murmur, he chuckled again. Running his hands down her sides feeling her, he brought his hands back up with her blouse in them.

She asked him if he wanted her naked and he let out a full laugh saying "Oh yes i want you naked on top of me riding this cock you've got swollen". Her eyes got as big around as saucers and he kissed her then. Not a slow neat kiss but one of those ones that makes you melt. It was so erotic, he slipped his tongue in, running it along her teeth, flicking her tongue with it and biting her lips, just little nibbles here and there. rubbing his thumbs over her nipples making them little hard orbs, she loved it. She loved everything he was doing and everything he was.

Any thoughts readers????????