Caliburn: Agent of CHECKMATE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They let you two chaperone?" Mari grinned as they came over to us.

"Yeah, we kinda convinced them, being friends of Adam here and replacing his mom and... Frank as Chaperones. We have good resumes." The man said, then looked at me. "You must be Adam. I'm Dick Grayson." He held out his hand.

I shook it. "Thank you, sir. You guys are friends of Mari and Zee too?" I asked.

"You might say that. Professional colleagues as well. Besides, Dick promised me a night at the ball." The lady in the wheelchair said. "I'm Barbara Gordon." She said.

We shook her hand too, and Kev and I were both wondering what their superhero identities were.

While Kev and Zatanna walked out to dance to a fast hip-hop song, I figured out who they were. I had followed Superheroes for as long as I'd been alive. "Nightwing and the first Batgirl." I said with a smile.

Dick started at that, but there was no denying it. I recognized the hair. By extrapolation, it was easy to figure out Batman's identity. "Don't worry, guys. I'm not gonna spill. I'm a fan of Superheroes, and of Vixen in particular." I shrugged.

"So if you figured out who we are, you probably know who Batman is, too." Dick said. Yeah, he's a detective, just like Bruce Wayne.

"Yeah. Deduction and extrapolation made it obvious." I shrugged. A waltz started playing. "Mari, would you like to dance?"

"I would love to, Adam." She replied as she reached for my offered hand. I led her to the dance floor and we danced together for what seemed like ages, but was over far too quickly.

Kev and I introduced our dates to our friends, but didn't introduce our guest 'chaperones', just in case. I wasn't kidding about keeping their IDs secret.

When the slow dances began, Mari and I were inseparable on the dance floor. "Thank you, Adam." She said in a whisper while we danced cheek to cheek.

"I should be the one thanking you." I replied with honesty. "You are the most beautiful lady in the room."

"This is the most wonderful evening I've had in a very long time, sweetie." She said. "I'm glad I'm spending it with you."

"I'm more than glad I'm spending it with you too, Mari. You're so beautiful, it's a wonder you don't already have a boyfriend." I blushed.

"I do, Adam. I'm dancing with him right now." She pulled back and gave me a pouty look. "Unless you don't want me as your girlfriend?"

I nearly shouted, but kept my voice low at the last second. "Yes, Mari. I do." I smiled and she kissed me lovingly, tenderly, and passionately. Our tongues explored each other's mouths and our bodies molded together as her beautiful breasts crushed into my chest.

"Nobody invited us? We're crushed!" The voice came from behind me as the doors smashed inwards. "Come on, Richie Riches. Cough up the goodies, and you all get to leave with your lives."

"Royal Flush Gang, sweetie. Let me, Dick, and Zee handle this." Mari whispered in my ear.

"I can help, Mari. Trust me." I whispered back.

"You're a civilian, Adam."

"So? You were too, once. So was Zee. I have enough training and experience to take on non-powered bad guys, at the very least." I told her. "Five black belts in five different martial arts. The latest being Jiu Jitsu."

"Ok, take down ten. He's heading this way. Be careful, baby." She said, kissed me, and then leapt at the Ace.

I turned around and saw the Ten right beside me as he watched Mari fly at the Ace, too dumbstruck to even aim his gun at her. He'd been aiming it at Larry, who WAS a Richie Rich, as they put it. I tapped Ten on the shoulder and he turned to look. A quick jab to the nose followed by a straight punch to the solar plexus knocked him off his hovering card. I put him in an arm bar and dislocated his right shoulder and elbow, forcing the gun from his hand. I picked up his weapon and ejected the magazine, then racked the slide to eject the bullet. I slipped the weapon in the back of my belt, and the magazine and ejected round went into my pocket. I put my knee in his back to help hold him down and turned to watch the show.

".mih dloh dna kcaJ eht erutpaC" Zee said, speaking her spell backwards, and the Jack was caught in a web of pure energy, completely immobilized. I looked over at Barbara and... Dick? Where'd he go? Ah, he must have snuck off to change. Yep, there he goes.

Nightwing swung in from the rafters and knocked the King off his card with a thrown batarang. He then caught the King on the way down and immobilized him with some black zip cuffs before depositing him on the floor.

Having disabled the Ace, Vixen jumped at the Queen, who was firing wildly at Zee, but her shots were absorbed by a magic shield around Kev's date. My date knocked the Queen off her card and flattened her on the hardwood floor. One solid punch to the jaw, and the Queen was down for the count.

Nightwing threw black zip cuffs to Vixen, Zee, and me. I grinned as I zipped the Ten's arms behind his back, making sure the cuffs were good and snug. I picked him up by his good arm and walked him over to where his buddies were standing.

"Good job, Adam." Nightwing said.

"Thanks, man." What else was I gonna say?

The whole place erupted in applause, mostly for Vixen and Zee, who saved all our Richie Rich friends from getting robbed. While Kev and I weren't that rich, a lot of our classmates were.

Our Principal, Mrs. Hendricks, came forward and looked at us all. "Adam, are you some kind of Superhero now?"

"No, Mrs. Hendricks. I just have a few of them as friends." I shrugged.

"Well, I'm glad you kept everyone safe... Nightwing, is it? And Vixen and Zatanna? You are all heroes." She said with a big smile, then looked at me walleyed before walking back to where the other chaperones were waiting.

"Krav Maga and Jiu Jitsu?" Nightwing asked me in a whisper.

"Yep." I said. He noticed the way I punched Ten's clock.

"Nice." He nodded.

"Thanks. It was best for the situation." I shrugged again.

"Sorry, guys. We hate to break this up, but we need to get these idiots up to the Satellite." Vixen said. "Adam, you're coming too. This is partially your collar." She winked at me. OH MY GOD! I was going up to the JLA Satellite?!

"I'd be happy to help, Vixen." I grinned and winked back at her.

Barbara was sitting in her wheelchair and grinning at Nightwing. "Hey, you guys take this one, and tell Batman I'll be back in Gotham in a few hours." He handed off the King to me.

"Ok, Nightwing. Thanks for the assist." Zee said with a smile.

"No problem. I was in the neighborhood and saw them flying in." He lied, and was damn good at it. Years and years of practice, apparently.

Once we were all inside the range of Vixen's transporter beacon, I waved at everyone as we vanished from the dance floor.

I felt disoriented at first, and my eyes crossed when I tried to focus. I shook my head and my vision cleared.

"Are you ok, son? It's hell, the first time through." Green Arrow asked me.

"Y... yes, sir. Good to go now." I replied.

He took Ten into custody from me and Black Canary took King. "Good. You helped out a lot down there." He smiled and nodded as he took the guy and marched him towards one of their holding cells. I looked out the window and my jaw fell open as my eyes widened. There was Earth slowly spinning below us.

"Quite a view, isn't it?" Mari asked me as she took my arm.

"Yeah, it's spectacular!" I said, then turned to look at her. She was smiling. "But not as spectacular as you in that dress."

She blushed at that, then kissed me softly. I returned her kiss, then heard a growling voice behind me. "You must be Adam DeVries." I broke the kiss and turned to look at the cowled visage of the Dark Knight himself.

"Oh wow..." was all I could say.

"You're armed." He said simply. "I'll take it off your hands."

"Yes, sir. Sorry, sir." I'd completely forgotten about the gun I took off of Ten when I'd apprehended him. I pulled the gun slowly from the back of my belt and the magazine and formerly chambered round from my pocket and handed them to him. "Ten was carrying these, sir."

He took the items from me with a scowl. "I will enter these into evidence. Nightwing already contacted me about you. You used Krav Maga and Jiu Jitsu to subdue Ten... Not bad for an amateur."

Before I could say something, Mari intervened on my behalf. "Bats, can't you let me have him to myself for now?" Mari asked.

I couldn't resist what I said next. It was too much of a temptation. "Mr. Wayne, it's an honor to meet you, sir." I stuck out my hand. He looked at it, and I almost detected a hint of surprise in his face. Almost. "Sir, your secrets are safe with me. You have my word on that. I deduced and extrapolated from when I figured out that Dick and Barbara were Nightwing and the former Batgirl, and that they were both friends of Zee and Mari."

Now I did see surprise in his face. "You can fight, and you have some detective skills." He complimented me without seeming to. His tone was still in the derisive range.

"I guess." I shrugged, a bit embarrassed.

"Carry on." He said and turned to walk away, his long midnight blue cape flowing behind him.

"He likes you, Adam." Mari whispered.

"How can you tell?" I asked.

"He didn't demand that you leave, he didn't deny his real identity, and he didn't knock you out cold. He's going to start a file on you, though." She said with a shrug.

"A file?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah. He has one on all of us, just in case we go rogue. Bruce plans for every contingency." She shrugged. "Don't take it personally, baby."

"Umm, ok." I was way out of my depth here, and now Batman was going to start a file on me? I felt like Public Enemy #1 and I wasn't even doing anything wrong!

Mari grinned. "Don't worry, baby. Now kiss me, please."

I was more than happy to comply with her request, and kissed her lovingly, our tongues dancing together slowly. I broke the kiss after a few moments.

"Do you have any music aboard, sweetheart?" I asked her. "I would love to dance with you under the stars."

"Oh, I think we might have a few songs in our database." She grinned. She led me down the steps to the large floor of their command center. She started a song playing on the main console.

I looked around and noticed that nobody else was here.

"I asked them to give us some privacy." She explained. "Zee is going to transport back down to see Kev once the prisoners are processed."

"Sounds good to me. So I get you all to myself for a while?" I asked with a grin.

"Mmhmm. And I get you all to myself, too." She winked.

We danced close, her arms around my neck as my hands went to the small of her back, feeling the skin under her backless nightgown. We danced and held each other. "If you want, I could give you a tour of our station." She said as the song ended. "I'd like to show you around." Her smile was promising.

"I think I'd like that, Mari." I smiled and kissed her passionately. She returned my kiss deeply, our tongues dueling. Her arms tightened, bringing our bodies even closer together.

We came up for air after several long minutes, and I knew she had felt my hard cock against her stomach.

"This way, baby. The tour is cancelled for now, but I have someplace to show you!" She said breathlessly as she led me towards an elevator. Once we were inside, she hit the button for the next level up, where we got off and she led me to a door. She pressed in her code and it slid open for us, sliding closed after we entered the darkened room. She hit a light switch and the dim light showed a queen size bed with some African tapestries hanging from the walls around the room.

"Inviting me to your room on Prom night, sweetheart?" I asked, nervous now.

"As a matter of fact, I hear this is a tradition on Prom night, baby. Are you nervous?" She asked with an impish smile.

"Umm, I, well... yeah. I mean I've... umm, never... umm, you know..." Jesus, I was babbling like an idiot.

Mari hugged me close. "It's ok, baby. I think I know why, and I would love for you to make love to me tonight. I want to be your first."

She knew. Well, it didn't take the World's Greatest Detective to figure it out. It wasn't that I'd never had the opportunity before. I was just waiting on the right girl. Right there and then, Mari was the Right Girl.

"I want you to be my first, Mari." I admitted, blushing like mad and breathing heavily.

"Shhh. It's ok, baby." She slowly undid my bow tie and unbuttoned my dress shirt. I undid my tux jacket buttons and slipped it off down my arms and threw it on the desk. She threw my dress shirt after it and removed my t-shirt over my head.

I reached up around and pulled her dress straps off her shoulders and slipped them down her long toned arms, revealing her caramel colored breasts and chocolate brown nipples. She moaned as I leaned down, bringing my lips to her beautiful breasts. I licked around each nipple and lost myself in the moment, suckling each one to her appreciative moans. Her dress slid the rest of the way down her legs over her beautiful butt and hips. She undid the fly on my pants as I kicked off my dress shoes. My tux pants fell around my ankles and I stepped out of them. She maneuvered us around so we could sit on her bed.

I looked into her eyes. "Mari, I... I..." I trailed off as she put a finger to my lips, then replaced it with her mouth. I managed to kick off my dress socks and then wrapped my arms around her waist as hers went around my neck again.

She ran her hand over my crotch as we kissed, feeling my hard throbbing cock. She moaned again as she ran her hand over the length still in my boxers.

We rolled together onto her bed, kissing lovingly and tenderly. She nipped playfully at my neck, as if marking me as her own. She grinned at my surprised look, then slipped her panties off over her luscious butt and down her long sexy legs. She was completely shaved over her bare pussy, and my mouth started watering as my breathing became heavy. She then removed my boxers, freeing my cock from its confines.

She straddled my waist, and I could see the gleam of her pussy juices wet between her labia. "Are you ready, baby?" She asked with a seductive smile.

I smiled at her. "More than ready, sweetheart."

She put the head of my cock in between her pussy lips, and sank down on me slowly, holding my eyes with hers the entire way down. She moaned as I penetrated her all the way to her core, and I moaned as the best sensation in the universe enveloped my hard throbbing member inside her. I let out a shuddering sigh as she started moving slowly on top of me. She leaned forward, propping herself on her hands to either side of my head, putting her breasts in perfect range of my mouth. I licked and sucked each of her erect nipples as she moved slowly on top of me. I could feel her getting wetter and tighter around me as she sped up a bit.

"Oh God, Mari! That feels so good!" I moaned out loud. I was struggling not to come, and losing the battle slowly but surely.

"I'm so close, baby. God, you're big!" She exclaimed. I'd never measured it, but I would take her word for it! I was already on top of the world, both figuratively and literally!

She started rising up and plunging back down on me, and I grabbed her hips. As I clocked her rhythm, I matched her thrust for thrust until she cried out. "OH GOD I'M COMING, ADAM!" She screamed and I felt her tighten up around me. I felt the tingling and tightening of my balls, and felt the hot cum boiling up from inside me.

"I... I'm gonna come, Mari!" I shouted just before I released. She slammed down on me, taking me all the way inside her as I exploded. My boiling cum blasted into her over and over and over and over.

"YEEEESSSS, BABY! COME IN ME! COME INSIDE ME, ADAM!!" She screamed again as she took all I had to offer, and it set off another orgasm that rocketed through her. She collapsed on my chest as I came down too. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her to me, still joined with her and still throbbing hard inside her.

Her breathing was as heavy as mine. I felt like I'd just run wind sprints for a mile.

As we recovered, we kissed each other tenderly. "It's been far too long since I've had a night like this, baby." Mari whispered with a satisfied smile on her face.

"I'm glad you were my first, Mari. Other than those Royal Flush idiots, tonight has been perfect." I grinned at her and kissed her again.

Mari's cell buzzed at the same time mine did. "Must be Zee and Kevin." Mari laughed. She slowly slipped off of me and reached for her phone. I had softened a little, so I got up and grabbed my phone from the tux jacket pocket before returning to the bed. I opened it and sure enough, Kev's message was in my in-box. I opened it and laughed.

"Here, baby. Check out what Zee wrote!" She giggled. I looked and saw 'WOW!' was the only word she sent.

I checked mine. 'Holy god she's awesome'. I showed it to Mari, who laughed even more.

I sent back. 'So is Mari. She took my cherry' I showed it to her before I sent it, and she blushed.

"Aww, baby." She kissed me deeply.

She then showed me her reply to Zee. 'Adam is all that, the bag of chips, and the salsa'. It was my turn to blush.

"I wonder if they're laying naked in bed sending these texts to us, too." I grinned.

"Probably. It has been a long time for Zee also, from what she has said. Besides, it IS Prom Night." She winked at me.

I called the limo service and told them to cancel the rest of the night, if the driver hadn't gotten tired of waiting already. I was very surprised that Dick Grayson had picked up the limo tab for me. I was only slightly surprised that the JLA Satellite had Wi-Fi and cell signal capability, but it made sense.

We stayed most of the night in her room, and she taught me a lot of things about how to make love to a woman.

We fell asleep somewhere after midnight, and woke up spooned together with me behind her. We 'beamed down' after we got dressed. I put my tux back on, and Mari got some civvies for herself. Jeans and a t-shirt. When we got back into the command center from the elevator, Green Arrow and Black Canary turned to look at us. Arrow gave me a thumbs up, and Canary just smiled knowingly. I blushed like a freaking tomato, as did Mari. We walked as quickly as possible while still trying to retain our dignity to the transporter pods.

She beamed us down to my front door. I unlocked it and we went inside and up to my room. Once in my room, I shed my tux and hung it up. I'd have to take it to the cleaners sometime in the near future. As I stripped down to my boxers, I felt Mari press herself to my back.

"We used my bed last night, baby. How about your bed this morning?" She kissed the side of my neck.

"God yes, Mari!" I turned in her arms and undressed her very quickly.

We made love again that morning, and then showered together. I remembered the pics from the night before, after our shower, and opened my email account. Sure enough, they were there! I put some glossy paper in my printer and printed them up so we could show mom.

Once we were clean and dressed for the day, I put the photographs in a folder and we went to see mom in the hospital.

We got there to find Detective Reynolds already there along with Zee and Kev. Zee had also changed into civvies, and Kev had the look on his face of a man who is no longer a virgin. I know the look, since I'd just seen it in the mirror myself earlier. They were showing mom their pics from the night before, and mom had laughed at the proof pic of the poster they sent to Kev.

"It's about time you two got here! I was beginning to wonder." Mom pretty much knew what had transpired, but said nothing about it.